logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<8283848586>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1661 Posted : 13 November 2012 03:27:20(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
" all ze better to charm you. My little Russian doll" Erica says in her best illsa,she wolf of the ss accent. Erica notices Natalya's uncomfortableness when she mentions suzie. Erica sighs and holds Natalya's hands. " I guess we might as well clear this up now...are we going to be....exclusive to each other?" Erica smiles to let Natalya know either a yes or no is acceptable. She looks away and blushes." Yes! Two times, but never with a girl."

Nina comes out to make lunch. " zip it up,loves. Castor needs food. You lasses want anything?" Nina fusses around In the tiny rv kitchen
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1662 Posted : 13 November 2012 03:31:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya laughs at Erica's accent. "Somehow I can't imagine you in a big war time trench coat. It would cover up all your lovely bits too much." She grins and hugs Erica. When Erica goes quiet for a second Natalya feels bad, and then grips her hand back and looks up. She thinks for a minute and then she shrugs slowly. "I...I want it to be your choice." She looks over again at Erica. "I don't mind if you say either. I just want you to make your own choice because I don't want to be forcing either lifestyle on you." She smiles.
Natalya giggles. "Mine was just with a guy too. Never girls...not yet."

She looks over at Nina. "Don't worry, we've finished all our fetishing...for now." She giggles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1663 Posted : 13 November 2012 03:44:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"All my lovely bits? You are too kind miss Natalya. A pair of jeans and a t shirt pretty much render me shapeless. " she winks. "Stealth sexiness! " she giggles and looks around sneakily. " well...." Erica starts. " you said you were fine with the thing I have with erich. Did you truly mean it? To be honest,it's rarely sexual and never involves...you know. Please be honest about this." Erica looks at Natalya. " I'd be willing to....try that with you."

Nina smiles as she artfully flips a hamburger. " good to know,loves. I can't help but hear you two are talking about the back door to Eros' temple. It hurts like hell! I wouldn't recommend it!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1664 Posted : 13 November 2012 03:58:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yes," she smiles. "Your boobs. And that butt. All your lovely bits. I love them all." She smiles. Natalya keeps a hold on erica's hand as she looks at her. "Yes, I am the outsider, so the thing you have with Erich, it is fine. He is your husband I know that." She smiles a little. "But like...what did you mean by exclusive?" She stares at Erica.
"You would....try it?" She smiles. "Ok...ok..but if it hurts too much we stop ok?" She chuckles.

Natalya laughs and looks across. "Yeah...we might try..I think it's fun to try new things like this."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1665 Posted : 13 November 2012 04:13:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica shakes her head. " I don't know what you see in my body,but keep seeing it! " she kisses Natalya's cheek. " I think I got the better end of the deal, look at you! The words brick shithouse come to mind!"*

Erica smiles when Natalya says she is fine with erich. " thank you for being understanding about that part of my life." Erica squeezes Natalya's hands and looks out the window. " exclusive...you know...no other flings.just you and me. I know it's unfair to you since erich is involved. So feel free to say no." Erica giggles a bit." Hurt?! Your fingers are tiny.You didn't bring....one of those things,did you?! "

Nina laughs." Actually,it wasn't that bad,loves. Not until later. Of course...castor isn't exactly tiny." She says while smirking.

*ooc: I assume. Other than Natalya being blonde,I don't remember who she is faced by.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1666 Posted : 13 November 2012 04:19:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs. "It's just s lovely and petite. They always said the best things come in small packages. And they were right." She winks. "Really? You like this?" She giggles and pushes Erica playfully.

Natalya nods. "It's ok. I know that you guys have that thing going on, but I still want to be part of your life regardless so I understand and I don't hold it against you." She rubs Erica's hand slowly. "Do you want us to be exclusive apart from Erich? Be honest. If you do though, then I want that too." She smiles at her and kisses her. "Well....I didn't bring one, but we can find one somewhere." She giggles. "It might be fun."

Natalya giggles. "Oh sounds like you're a lucky girl then. You know...apart from the pain in the ass....literally." She giggles again.

OOC: Haha she's blonde and busty. The face claim is Courtney Stodden.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1667 Posted : 13 November 2012 04:39:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica smiles." Again,you are too kind,natycake." Erica looks herself over " you know, I Am pretty hot. You're a lucky girl." Erica giggles and strikes a pin up pose. Erica gently shoves her back. " I love what you got!"

Erica thinks for a minute. " apart from erich...I would be exclusively yours. That I can do. Your thoughts?" Erica asks,Bouncing on the couch. "I am sure we can find one. We are going to dildo tonight!" Erica cracks up and nearly falls off the couch.

Nina sits on the couch too. She is really starting to like Natalya. Nina laughs." Oh my god, it felt like a foot long and The width Of a beer can! " she smiles coyly." God,we're filthy!"

Ooc: Erica would get lost in those things! Never heard if the girl before.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1668 Posted : 13 November 2012 05:02:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs and wolf whistles at her. "Too gorgeous. So amazing." She smiles and claps her hands together. She laughs "do you love my boobies Erica? You just want them all day don't ya?" She giggles.

Nat thinks for a minute herself then she looks at Erica. "How does this answer your question?" She leans forward, linking her arms behind Erica's neck and giving her a long passionate kiss. She smiles afterwards. She then lays back and pulls Erica on top of her. "Yes we are. And are ya gonna tie your naughty girl up to use it?" She giggles.

She looks up again. "A beer can? Damn....Im not sure I could take that. Maybe red bull can but those little stubby cans could tear you to ribbons." She cackles. "It seems this whiole bus is filthy!" She laughs.

Ooc: haha she certainly would. The girl is only famous for being 17 and marrying a 52 year old.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1669 Posted : 13 November 2012 05:28:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica winks and smiles when whistled at. "I love your boobs. I honestly don't know how you constantly aren't grabbing them!" Erica looks down and frowns . " you sure you wouldn't like Someone with a bit more....like you?"

Erica allow herself to be pulled atop Natalya. " I like that answer!" She smiles and kisses Natalya back. Running her fingers thorough Natalya's hair. " ooh,tied up too? You know me too well."

Nina looks down,as Natalya's head is near laying on her lap now. " great. We are taking about anal sex, you two are actively discussing fucking each other in the ass,,and your head is in my lap,Natalya. God help me if castor comes out here,loves! " Nina rubs Erica's head. " well castor isn't quite THAT large. But close!" She squeaks with laughter.

Ooc: uh ,ew.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1670 Posted : 13 November 2012 05:37:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs and grabs her own chest. "Well I've had them for a few years and I get bored of them sometimes. Don't you get bored of mine?" She chuckles and then holds both of Erica's hands. "No. I love your boobs. I mean that Erica, they're perfect the way they are." She smiles and gives her a squeeze. "Ooooh naughty Natalya!" She giggles.

Natalya smiles. "Well I'm glad you do. All I want is to make you happy now." She holds her hand. "Ooooh yeah, just get me tied up on all fours and make me scream." She winks and licks her lips. "We're so naughty Erica!"

She looks up at Nina. "Very true. But at least my ass isn't in your lap. Then he might get suspicious with all the butt sex chat." She chuckles. "I'm excited about it. I know my Erica will look after me." She smiles.

OOC: Haha I know, right?
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1671 Posted : 13 November 2012 06:01:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica looks skeptical. "How could anyone be bored with...those? More importantly the great heart they sit on top of?" Erica lightly touches Natalya's chest and giggles. " I'd look terribly silly with big ones,huh?" She shrieks when Natalya grabs her chest, Erica returns the favor by biting Natalya's chest. "
I can't wait for to tonight." Erica says quietly. She gives Natalya's butt a little pinch.

" Erica certainly will." nina smiles. Nina starts to brush Natalya's hair off of her forehead,but stops herself. She takes a blunt out of her purse. "You smoke,love? " she asks Natalya.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1672 Posted : 13 November 2012 06:20:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya chuckles hysterically. "Well love," she says imitating some of the others on the RV, "Ive always had them and they are in a pain in my butt sometimes." She giggles and squeals when Erica bites her chest. "Oh that got me all going there. I'm all...excited." She giggles. "You wouldn't look silly but those little ones suit you amazingly well. They make my places tingle." She sticks her tongue out.

Natalya smiles. "Me too sexy. I will do everything you say." She holds her wrists together and looks up with puppy dog eyes. "Please Miss...please hurt me, I've been bad bad girl..." She winks.

She nods. "I know she will." She smiles when Nina brushes her hair out of her face. "Smoke? Smoke what?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1673 Posted : 13 November 2012 06:54:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina pipes up when she hears herself being imitated." Natalya,love. Think more Michael Caine,and less queen mum." She laughs.

Erica puts Natalya's hands on her chest. " small, but mighty! " she giggles. Erica holds Natalya's wrist me together and kisses her mouth. " yay,sex genie! later,my blond friend." Erica punctuates this with a bite to Natalya's neck.

Nina lights her blunt and takes a hit before handing it down to Natalya. " ganja,love. I don't want my hamburgers going to waste!" She laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1674 Posted : 13 November 2012 07:16:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs and then tries a Michael Caine accent. "Erica...you're only supposed to blow the bloody back doors in..." she chuckles and winks at her."

She puts her hands on Erica's chest and grins. "Sexy boobies mistress," she chuckles. She pretends to look scared at Erica's threat of "later". "Oh no....my lady is going to get me." She chuckles and laughs hard. "I've never been this naughty before Ms Erica!" She sticks her tongue out. When she bites her neck, Nat moans. "Sexy vampire eh?"

She takes the blunt from Nina. "I've never done it....but OK." She takes a massive hit and holds it for a few seconds before coughing everywhere.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1675 Posted : 13 November 2012 07:26:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina gives a huge grin. " that's it.i love you forever now!" She gives Erica a thumbs up. " keep this one,love."

Erica giggles." I tend to corrupt innocent young girls,like yourself." Erica says with a wink. " this vampire doesn't sparkle." Erica giggles.

Erica and Nina both look shocked." Never,love?" Erica puts her arm around Natalya." You are far more innocent than you seem..I almost feel bad for bringing you out here." Erica giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1676 Posted : 13 November 2012 07:34:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs at Nina. "Sorry that was a horrible attempt. Its the only Michael Caine I know. Sorry, loves," she says again before diving back on Erica and burying her face out of embarrassment.

Nat smiles and strokes Erica's arm gently. "Young? Hey...that reminds me...how old are you?" She chuckles. "I just wanna know." She then pushes Erica's top lip up and looks at her teeth. "Hey....you're good at hiding those fangs sparkly." She laughs.

Natalya finishes coughing and then takes another big hit. "Nope," she shakes her head. "Never. It tastes funny Erica" she says, laughing.

Edited by user 13 November 2012 07:37:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1677 Posted : 13 November 2012 07:39:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Castor joins the rest of the group. "I smell pot," he says sleepyly, a hungry look in his eye.
Offline erich hess  
#1678 Posted : 13 November 2012 07:44:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina smiles." No way,love.it was great! I was expecting an Austin powers line!"

Erica looks around." Probably older than you think." She sighs " 27. Uh, I'm an old hag,i know. How about you?" Erica closes her lips on Natalya's finger.

Nina waves castor over." Hey castor blaster. I missed you,love. Care to join us?"

Erica smiles. "Oh t should taste pretty good. Soon,everything will start tasting good."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1679 Posted : 13 November 2012 07:46:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Castor sits down next to Nina and wraps his arm around her. "Three lovely girls, and pot? How could I refuse?" Castor says, kissing Nina's temple.
Offline genocidal king  
#1680 Posted : 13 November 2012 07:48:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs. She puts on a ridiculous British accent. "I'm going to the shops for some sher-beeerrrt." She laughs hard. "Like that?" She cackles.

She pushes her finger further into Erica's mouth. "Oh yeaaaah, suck on me baby." She laughs again. "27? Awww cute! I'm....15...." she says, with a serious look on her face. "Why?"

She takes a third hit? "Aren't I supposed to get massively hungry or something?" She laughs and giggles for a while.
UserPostedImage