logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<8485868788>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1701 Posted : 13 November 2012 09:39:30(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica smiles when Natalya holds her close ." Never let me go. " Erica whispers in Natalya's ear. " yea the duke moves miss dobros. We take it everywhere. We are all scared to fly,so a ship was our only option. Plus,it's sexier." Erica leads Natalya to where she and erich sleep. Erich is asleep and snoring. Erica kicks the bed. "Erich! I needs this bed. Go play with castor."

Erich wakes up And slowly comes to. Spotting Natalya ,he mouths the words " god damn!" In an approving way. He smiles and lets Erica and Natalya in the tiny room. He strides out to visit castor. Unaware or uncaring that his willy is hanging out of his shorts.

Edited by user 13 November 2012 09:40:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1702 Posted : 13 November 2012 09:44:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya smiles. "I won't let you go. I'll make you love me." She chuckles and kisses her again. "I can't wait. I've never been on a cruise. I've been on a boat once but I had to row. It was shit. As long as I don't have to row," she laughs. "Anything is sexier when you're there Eri," she smiles.

when Erica kicks the bed, Natalya laughs. She looks at Erich when he walks past. "Sorry ," she says.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1703 Posted : 13 November 2012 09:44:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: Hehehe, you're so silly, Mr. Hess. It's fine. I had to drive home, and then play with my cat. :)

"N... No... Can't say I ever have..." Castor says back with a small laugh and a smile. "But to each his own. I won't bite my thumb at you for it."
Offline erich hess  
#1704 Posted : 13 November 2012 09:54:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina smiles at castor. " I'm a wife now. So that means I get to force you to watch lifetime movies! I see lots of Keri Russell films for you,love" she giggles and holds castors hand. " no one would tell is my favorite dj tanner gets the shit beaten out of her by the kid from the wonder years!"

Erica winks At Natalya. Ooh make me love you? I like the sounds of that!" Erica laughs." No amount of rowing is going to move the duke! Though if you displease me,maybe that will be your punishment. " she smacks Natalya'a butt. " I make it sexy?! You are such a sweetie! And I am now keeping you forever." She smiles at natalya

Erich smiles at Natalya As he passes. " no worries,little lady" and he tips his non existent hat to her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1705 Posted : 13 November 2012 10:00:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya nods. "Yeah some day I'll make you love me." She smiles and chuckles. "Awwww Eri I would never displease you. Not intentionally anyway." She kisses her softly. "I wouldn't want to row a big boat after all," she says with a wink. She squeals at the slap on her butt. "I like that!" She says, smiling. "Yes, you make it sexy and Iccan't wait to see you on that boat with a bikini on," she smiles. "I hope you do keep me."

She smiles at Erich and turns to Erica. "Doesn't he mind...about me?"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1706 Posted : 13 November 2012 10:05:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor smiles and kisses Nina. "I think once we get to Detroit and you meet my family and all, we should make this official. You know, have a big wedding and all."
Offline niggajones  
#1707 Posted : 13 November 2012 10:22:41(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Sam wakes up next to Nichole, rubbing his eyes. "Ugh, what day is it?" he asks nobody in particular. He had spent the entire weekend dozing. He slides out of bed and pulls on some clothing. Realizing that anybody could be getting it on in any part of the RV at any time, before he leaves the bunk section he shouts "Anybody else awake and decent?"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1708 Posted : 13 November 2012 10:48:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina smiles at castor. " a big wedding?! are you serious,love?..you sure you arent ashamed of me? people are going to think you married some vegas showgirl after a 3 week bender." nina laughs and kisses castor passionately." i cant wait to officially be miss castor drake!"

erica closes the door after erich leaves. "you'd have to try very hard to displease me. short of joining the american nazi party,i dont see how you could ever disappoint me." erica stands behind natalya and moves her hair off her neck before kissing it. she giggles a little. "a bikini?! are you mad,i dont even own one of those things!" she kisses the other side of natalya's neck. "i wouldnt dream of not keeping you!" erica takes her hands off of natalya for a minute. "no. erich doesnt mind about you.i enjoy certain things he cant provide." she looks meaningfully at natalya's breasts." and he enjoys things,i cannot provide. "she shudders. "ugh the idea of...one of those...inside me. ew."

karoliena and erich yell ahoy to sam."we're mostly decent!" erich croons back in a tom jones voice.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1709 Posted : 13 November 2012 11:20:35(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam heads out into the other room to join Karoliena and Erich. "Some weekend, huh?" he says, sitting down. "I guess it's off to Dildo tomorrow."
Offline erich hess  
#1710 Posted : 13 November 2012 11:24:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena and erich crack up "yup! i cant wait to hit the souvenier shops!" karoliena giggles. "dildo,i cant believe a place like that exists!"

erich pours sam a glass of diet coke. " so sammy,how's life treating you?

ooc: for the record gimp and vista can suck my ass! i miss my photoshop and windows 7!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1711 Posted : 13 November 2012 11:48:10(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam happily accepts the drink. "I'm sleeping all day, playing at night, I've got a super hot awesome girlfriend, my life is pretty much perfect right now," he says, and takes a sip of his drink. "Did you know that Tony asked Chloe to marry him?"
Offline erich hess  
#1712 Posted : 13 November 2012 11:53:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich calmly takes a drink of his dr pepper then spits it out comically. "what?! is tony fucking stupid?" erich thinks for a moment then raises an eyebrow. "perhaps he knows something we dont,and chloe is actually brilliant?"

karoliena smiles a bit. "oh come on. chloe is nice. i am glad she found tony....i am not sure if marriage is a good thing or not." karoliena giggles a second. "ok. what do you guys think about erica's girlfriend?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1713 Posted : 13 November 2012 11:54:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole leans over to put her arm around Sam and ends up rolling out of bed and on to the floor. "Son of a nutcracker..." She says to herself quietly as she stands up and dusts herself off. "Sam...?" She calls out, looking around.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1714 Posted : 13 November 2012 12:04:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich shakes his head and laughs. "well,she must be nice. erica is an excellent judge of character. on the other hand....jesus christ on a moped. what a fucking rack! think they are real?"

karoliena smiles weakly. "charming mr hess.charming." she swats him with her hand. "are they real?! do you even need to ask that? seriously?!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1715 Posted : 13 November 2012 12:18:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole stumbles into the kitchen, looking at a small bruise that was forming on her wrist. "Evening, ladies and gents," She says with a smile.

OOC: My roommate told me he would buy me a puppy if I watched IT, so now I'm basically laying in bed sobbing because I can't sleep or else clowns will eat me and god damn it that movie was terrifying.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
niggajones on 13/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1716 Posted : 13 November 2012 12:21:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich and karoliena look up and wave to nichole.

"top o the morning miss shade!" erich calls to her

ooc:havent seen the film ages.all i remeber is tim curry.a clown and some kid getting his arm ripped off.so,did you get your puppy? if not.i'll mail you one of miss hess's fucking beagles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1717 Posted : 13 November 2012 12:26:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: The whole time I was watching it, I kept thinking, "This isn't MY Tim Curry! MY Tim Curry doesn't do this! MY Tim Curry is a sweet transvestite! Or sometimes a killer! Or sometimes the Lord of Darkness! BUT NOT THIS! NEVER A SCARY CLOWN!" And no, I haven't gotten my puppy yet. And it better be a fucking good puppy...

Nichole smiles and waves. "What's up, guys?" She asks with a smile.

Castor kisses Nina passionately. "Of course I want a big wedding. I don't care what people think. I love you. That's all that matters to me. I mean that."
Offline erich hess  
#1718 Posted : 13 November 2012 12:33:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:no such thing as a good puppy. get another cat.

"we're discussing how marriage is in the air on our little rv of love. so far castor and nina have plans,as do tony and chloe...you next,miss nichole?"

karoliena just gives a sour face.

"castor,i hate to say it,love....but i think you are crazy.and i bloody love you for it!" nina sits on castor's lap. "so a big wedding,huh? i guess either of us wearing white is out of the question!" she cracks up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1719 Posted : 13 November 2012 12:39:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Nelly doesn't play well with other cats, or else I totally would. I love cats to death. :( I've been trying to move in with my boyfriend, but his cat is fucking insane. Nelly is twelve. She's a grumpy puss, and I adore her. She can't handle another feline. ;)

Nichole laughs. "Uh, no. I don't think Sam and I are going to be getting married any time soon. Not that I don't adore Sam... I'm just not marriage material." She thinks about it for a moment. "Then again, neither are Chloe, Castor, Nina or Tony..."

"Can you imagine the irony?" Castor asks with a grin. "Trying to have a white wedding... That's not like us anyway."
Offline erich hess  
#1720 Posted : 13 November 2012 12:47:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:aww poor cranky old kitty. i had a weiner dog that lived to be 16. he was so cute. he was like a little old man,he watched matlock and would bark at the floor. nothing is cooler than old pets who stop giving a fuck and are cranky.

erich takes a drink from his flask. "sure you are miss shade. people told me the same thing about marrying erica. we make it work. you and sam could too. though i cant see the reason why anyone would get married. erica i did it as a joke."

"we'd burst into flames if we tried wearing white,love! i want to get married somewhere...interesting. i only plan on doing this once,so we gotta make it good!" nina wraps her arms around castor's neck and kisses him,she thinks twice and kisses him again. "i can never get enough of your mouth...anywhere on me."she giggles."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage