logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<8687888990>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1741 Posted : 13 November 2012 23:26:04(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica turns red and looks slightly away." You wore me out." Erica laughs and faces Natalya again.she holds her hips and smiles." So pretty in the morning,miss d."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1742 Posted : 13 November 2012 23:28:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya chuckles at her. "No no no, you tired me out. You did all the good work." She smiles and kisses her. "Am I really?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1743 Posted : 13 November 2012 23:35:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica smirks." Welll, I have to show you the ropes,no?" She laughs. She caresses Natalya's face. " yup. Pretty in the morning. That's how you know a girl is pretty." Erica thinks for a minute." Can I ask a silly,but very personal question?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1744 Posted : 13 November 2012 23:43:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles and then giggles. "Yes. Very much so, and you show the ropes wonderfully." She smiles. "Awwww you're too sweet. But I'm not as pretty as you are Eri." She kisses her. "Sure, you can ask anything."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1745 Posted : 13 November 2012 23:51:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica giggles and looks down at herself. "You learn quickly! Or maybe I am a really good teacher." She laughs and hugs Natalya. "You are too sweet and will learn to regret saying I can ask anything." Erica runs her finger down the middle of Natalya's chest. " why'd you go fake? Please don't think I am being judgmental or anything like that. Trust me,I love them. I just wondered why anyone would do that to themselves...the pain of recovery and what not." Erica feels slightly bad for asking As it comes off kinda bitchy to ask.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1746 Posted : 14 November 2012 00:19:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles and grabs Erica's chest. "Well I have to work hard for these, and I gotta learn or you might take them away from me." She winks and kisses the centre of Erica's chest with a big smile on her face. "You are the best teacher though. That much is true." She lays back and smiles before watching Erica's hand trace down between her breasts. "Huh? These....these are real Eri..." She looks a little hurt, before she giggles. "I'm joking babe. Nah, but really, I decided to get them done before Lashes. I wanted to stand out and be noticed, so I had to get some sort of...enhancing." She folds her arms over them, feeling a little self conscious. "Don't you think they're nice?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1747 Posted : 14 November 2012 00:31:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica screeches "eep!" When Natalya grabs her.erica giggles and holds Natalya's head between her breasts. " I think I'll just keep you there. All day,all night. So you better get used to it!" She giggles and releases naty. Erica sees the sight hurt on Natalya's face and she frowns "oh natycakes! I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it! Honest. " Erica holds Natalya tightly " I love them,couldn't you tell? " Erica looks away slightly."I've....I've had work done too" she says quietly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1748 Posted : 14 November 2012 00:39:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya keeps her head buried and shakes it back and forward, giggling. She looks up. "I would happily stay here forever. It's one of my very very favourite places. The other one is just anywhere beside you." She hugs Erica tight. "It's ok honey, I was only kidding, I wan't really hurt at all." She smiles at her and kisses the top of her arm. "I can tell. You seem to like spending a lot of time with your mouth on them." She giggles. "You have, darling?....what did you have done?" She strokes her arm reassuringly, thinking Erica looks nervous.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1749 Posted : 14 November 2012 00:40:22(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Castor yawns and wakes up, pulling Nina closer to him. "Morning, sweetheart..." He whispers.
Offline erich hess  
#1750 Posted : 14 November 2012 00:57:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina rolls over onto castor. She kisses him passionately,morning breath be damned. " good morning,love! You make me so happy. Never forget that."

Erica giggles as naty shakes her head. " I love y- the way you love my body." Erica squeezes her shoulders together,giving herself cleavage." Actually, I restrain myself around your boobs. I don't want you thinking I'm a freak!" Erica giggles the smiles weakly. " yup...I've had my eyelids,my nose,and my chin done." She holds herself. " not very punk Rock at all,huh?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1751 Posted : 14 November 2012 01:05:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs and then her eyes flash up when she hears Erica say something. "Wh-?" She shakes her head and tries to pretend she heard wrong. "I do love your body. It is perfect to me. In every way." She chuckles. "You shouldn't restrain yourself. I want to see how you really love them." She winks at Erica. "Awwwww well whoever did the work is an artist because you, darling are perfect." She kisses her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1752 Posted : 14 November 2012 01:34:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica sighs,knowing Natalya knew what she almost said." Fuck it. I love you.i knew from the moment we stopped bring just two girls fucking." Erica giggles and kisses Natalya's cheek. " From first meeting you on twitter,so never would have guessed how wonderful you really are." Erica places her hands on Natalya's chest."you really don't want me to restrain myself? Trust me, I am more boob obsessed than any male." Erica smiles as Natalya compliments her doctor. " please don't tell anyone. Only erich knows, and only because he took care of me after the surgery. "

Edited by user 14 November 2012 01:35:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1753 Posted : 14 November 2012 01:45:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat looks up at Erica speaking and then smiles widely. "Really?" She takes a more serious expression. "You really mean that? I don't want you just saying that if you don't mean it." She strokes Erica's hair. "We have already come a long long way though. From just two people having fun to this and having a beautiful girlfriend." She smiles. Natalya smiles at Erica's hands on her chest. "No...I want to see what you really are like when not restrained." She smiles. "I won't tell anyone, darling. It's our secret. No one else needs to know at all."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1754 Posted : 14 November 2012 02:07:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica looks Natalya in the eyes. She holds Natalya's hands. " I love you.i never say "love" or " sorry" if I don't truly mean it. You don't have to say it back. The last person I fell in love with didn't fall in love with me,and im still friends with her.So don't think you have to love me back." Erica kisses Natalya's lips softly. " beautiful?!" Erica makes a face. " I'm cute at best. Dangerously cute,mind you. " Erica looks down at Natalya's chest,she bites her lip slightly and starts kissing Natalya's breasts .she giggles a bit." I give you a day before you tell me to keep my hands out if your shirt!" Erica smiles a bit with a slight tear in her eye." Thank you for understanding,naty.i know you keep my secret." She kisses her and caresses her chest.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1755 Posted : 14 November 2012 02:13:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya holds Erica's hands and then moves closer. She looks into her eyes for a while. "I already told you it...when you were asleep. I whispered it into your ear because I thought you would freak out if I said it when you could hear me. But..I love you. I do." She gives her a gentle kiss. "Since the first time I woke up next to you on the bus I knew it from the way you held me. You are the sweetest and best and I love you." She pulls her close for a tight hug. "You are beautiful. I think you are the most beautiful girl ever." Natalya smiles and strokes Erica's cheek.
Nat giggles when Erica starts on her chest. "You really do like them don't you?" She smiles. "I'll never tell you to stop." She smiles and kisses Erica. "It's ok. You know you can trust me."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1756 Posted : 14 November 2012 02:32:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" subliminal messaging! I swore to myself I was going to wait for you to say it first." Erica giggles and squeezes Natalya tightly. " you make me feel so good,naty. About life,about me...you at just what I need to curb my crazy! I love you and hope I make you as happy as you make me."
Erica looks up from Natalya's chest." Oh,I love every bit of your body.who wouldn't? You are a fox! " Erica nods. " yup,I love every part of you..." Erica Puts her finger In her mouth then reaches between Natalya's legs. " every part."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1757 Posted : 14 November 2012 03:16:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles. "I was worried you were awake in case you woke up and were all like 'go away from my RV crazy girl, love'." She laughs. "I'm happy you said it back though. Real happy. You're the sweetest ever and you always make me smile. I want to go to a tree and carve Natalya Lvz Erica in a big heart." She smiles. "You make me so happy, Eri. It's the best feeling ever."
She giggles again and puts her hand over her mouth in mock shock. When Erica touches her, she throws her head back and moans. "Oh God...that was so good," she says, staring at Erica.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1758 Posted : 14 November 2012 03:31:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica listens to Natalya and when she gets to the part about the tree,Erica squeals. " that is cutest thing ever,natycakes!" Erica kisses her all over her face." I'd never boot you from my rv.even if I did hear you this morning,I find butt sex far scarier then being told I'm loved! " Erica laughs. " you should be on this end. You even have a pretty...you know."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1759 Posted : 14 November 2012 03:46:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Castor smiles and kisses Nina. "You make me happy as well, sweetie. Happier than I've ever been in my life."
Offline erich hess  
#1760 Posted : 14 November 2012 03:52:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Good!" She smiles and kisses him. " you deserve it,love.im lucky that I get to provide that happiness." Nina sits behind castor And starts massaging his shoulders.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage