logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<8788899091>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1761 Posted : 14 November 2012 03:54:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Mmm..." Castor lets out softly as Nina massages his shoulders. "God, I love you..." He whispers.
Offline erich hess  
#1762 Posted : 14 November 2012 03:58:45(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Nina smiles And kisses his neck. " I love you so bloody much,it scares me. " Nina whispers in his ear. She keeps massaging his shoulders. " you carry a lot of tension,love. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1763 Posted : 14 November 2012 04:03:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I think it's just been sleeping on bunks for the past few weeks rather than real beds..." Castor answers back with a smile. "Have you given any thought as to when you'd want to meet my family? My mom and Virginia?"
Offline erich hess  
#1764 Posted : 14 November 2012 04:09:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina keeps massaging his shoulders. " poor thing. We'll have to find a real bed for you....you wanna hit a hotel tonight?" Nina thinks for a minute. Honestly,she is scared to death of meeting castors mom,even more so than meeting Virginia." What's your mom like,cAstor? Will she think anyone a good enough for her little man?" Nina poorly covers her nervousness with a chuckle.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1765 Posted : 14 November 2012 04:10:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya giggles. "We should find a tree and do that. It would tell the world how we feel." She smiles and then kisses Erica. She brushes the hair out of Ericas face. "Awww don't be scared of the butt sex. I'll put loads of lube on it for you..." she giggles. "A nice what....? I dunno what you mean...you'll have to tell me..." she sticks her tongue out.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1766 Posted : 14 November 2012 04:15:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor thinks about it for a moment. "She's... different. I'm sure she'll love you, though. She loves people who are eccentric and unusual. Just... don't be bothered if she asks you a lot of questions, okay? She doesn't exactly have a censor." He smiles at Nina again. "We could. I wouldn't mind getting a few days of you all to myself."
Offline erich hess  
#1767 Posted : 14 November 2012 04:24:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica looks out the window."Canada is crawling with trees.im sure we can find a nice one. Here, you can use my knife." She reaches into her discarded pants and hands Natalya a hello kitty switchblade. She smiles as her face is touched." You Sound experienced,miss dobros!" Erica giggles dirtily. Erica shakes her head. " I can't say those kinds of words !" She turns red.

Nina looks petrified she swallows nervously." Uh,castor. I don't want to do it. She's going to ask me about.....what I used to do. She'll disapprove of me and probably will give Virginia a bath after she meets me. " Nina frowns. " I'm sorry castor.....to know,some time away from here is just what we need. " she clearly ties to change th subject." Erich's car is being towed behind the rv. I know he'll let us use it."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1768 Posted : 14 November 2012 04:26:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor looks confused and severely disappointed. "So you... you don't want to meet Virginia?" He asks softly. He didn't care about the hotel room anymore.
Offline genocidal king  
#1769 Posted : 14 November 2012 04:28:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat smiles. "Yeah. You have to carve a message on it too though." She takes the board from Erica. "Wow....I don't think anythings ever looked so cute and dangerous at the same time since....Gremlins 2." She laughs. "Is that to cut me up when I cheat on you?" She chuckles.
Nat blushes. "Oh gosh...well I might have....tried it myself once...or lots..." she covers her face. "Noooo Eri tell me pleeease?" She pouts.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1770 Posted : 14 November 2012 04:43:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina looks at him and nods slowly." More than anything,castor. Believe me,I want to go see her right now,love! It's your mother that scares me. I don't want her thinking I'm dirty,or am trying to corrupt you..." She shrugs and laughs mirthlessly " on the other hand, I have to compare favorably to Virginia's mother,right?"

"I love gremlins. I used to have a little gizmo I slept with. " Erica laughs. " never natycakes! I always carry one. You ever try to open those damn packages everything comes in without a knife? I use a switchade so I don't break a nail....and it looks bad ass." She giggles. " I'm carving nd+eh=4eva! It's a classic" Erica looks at Natalya."ooh. Tell me... Which is it? Once or lots? " Erica wags her finger and smirks. " you have a pretty....kitty." She finally says and blushes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1771 Posted : 14 November 2012 04:55:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Awwww and now you have a new toy to sleep beside." She smiles. "Awwww good. I would never cheat on my Eri ever anyway. You are the girl for me and I don't need anyone else at all." She smiles. "Awwwww Eri that sounds so sweet. We should carve them side by side." She lays her head on her. "Hey, imagine if it was forever." She smirks.
"Oh it was.....lots...." she giggles. She then laughs when Erica calls it a kitty. "I think you make kitty purr Eri." She smiles and kisses her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1772 Posted : 14 November 2012 05:11:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" my new toy is far move loving than gizmo ever was. Shes Less furry too! " Erica giggles. And holds her hand on Natalya's face. " we totally should carve them side by side. We'll have to be together forever after that. So you wish t make some random tree in Canada a liar? I know I don't!" She laughs and kisses Natalya's shoulder. "I'll never be untrue to you. I give you my word.i think erich would kick my ass if I lost you! ...lots,huh? " Erica turns over on her stomach and props her head on her hands. "Ooh naty IS a dirty girl!" Erica smirks and looks at Natalya. " I love making you purr." She sticks out her to tongue.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1773 Posted : 14 November 2012 05:28:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat laughs. "Yeah I only like to keep the hair on my head. No more fuzziness anywhere else for Natty." She smiles and then giggles. She then looks serious and puts her hands on her face with a shocked look. "Oh no. We can't ever make a poor tree a liar Erica. We cant." She holds Ericas face gently. "We'll have to just be together until we both die way off in the future. Poor tree."
"Erich would? Why?" She nods. "Natty is very dirty. I tried a lot on my own...." she giggles. She sits up and straddles Ericas back. "Relax time" she says and starts to rub Erica's back.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1774 Posted : 14 November 2012 05:47:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica laughs." I love your way of thinking.i try to stay smooth too....in case any impromptu swimming matches break out,I'll be ready!" Erica giggles as Natalya talks about the tree." You are so fucking cute! If I didn't love you before,I would have loved you after that!" Erica blushes a bit." Erich thinks you are quite the looker..too bad for him,you are all mine. "
Erica is startled when Natalya gets on her back. " ooh.i like this. That feels so good." Erica relaxes and lets Natalya's hands work their magic. " I love my dirty naty. On your own you say? No partner for you?" Erica pouts. " you shoulda called me." She laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1775 Posted : 14 November 2012 07:35:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat laughs at Erica. "Do a lot of impromptu swimming contests break out. Oh wait....I suppose you do live in a boat." She laughs and then puts on her best cute face and giggles. "I just don't wanna see an little tree get sad Eri," she says with a chuckle. She smiles. "He does? Really? How come he thinks that?" She laughs a little. "Hey....can I ask something? If I'm being nosey just tell me to shush....but how come you ended up married with Erich?" She smiles embarrased-like.
She continues to rub Ericas back as she speaks. "Well....I didn't know you then. Or else I would have been like 'Eri I'm sooooo horny please come here and fill my butt," she giggles.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1776 Posted : 14 November 2012 07:36:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor grabs Nina's hands and looks straight into her eyes. "Nina, I swear to you that you are absolutely perfect and I wouldn't want you any other way. My mother will love you because I love you, and because you deserve all the love in the world. And Virginia will adore you."
Offline erich hess  
#1777 Posted : 14 November 2012 07:56:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica looks over her shoulder at Natalya."you'd be surprised to learn the kinds of contests that break out on the duke. Near limitless amounts of liquor and hallucinogens lead to some pretty bizarre events." Erica lays her head back down on the pillow." Well, erich is male.. And you are more then slightly attractive." Erica sighs a bit. "How I ended up with erich...well,long story short,I've been close to him since my senior year of high school. I,er made a man out of him,so to speak. Even though we both knew I liked girls more,we dated and ended up getting married in Vegas by a Elvis impersonator. It sounds corny,but factor on enough LSD , and it becomes a life long bond....does my rekationship with him bother you? dont be afraid to ask me anything,natycakes.i Am an open book to you." Erica moans a bit as the massage feels so good." Shame you didn't know me,I'd love to take part in that......eep! I can't believe I just said that!" Erica blushes.

Nina stares back at castor.shr slowly smiles. " castor...I love you and don't want to disappoint anyone in your life,love. I worry do much you will come to your senses and realize you are marrying Nina sangria and she's going to be around your daughter. You are perfect castor. Your deep secret ended up being wonderful! I just feel so....beneath you. It's such a weird thing to say, but that's the only way I can Describe it. " she shakes her head. " I'm fucking bonkers,huh love?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1778 Posted : 14 November 2012 08:07:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor smiles and tucks a loose hair behind Nina's ear. "No, sweetie. You're not bonkers. I am so happy to be marrying Nina Sangria. Happier than I could ever describe. I mean that." He kisses her.
Offline erich hess  
#1779 Posted : 14 November 2012 08:14:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina kisses his hand as he moves her hair. " we don't have to be the cleavers,right? We can totally do the family thing our way,right?" She nods her head,agreeing with her own words. She kisses castor with more than usual passion. " I love you and am totally ready to do this,love."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1780 Posted : 14 November 2012 08:18:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat laughs at Erica. "Does this mean I'll need to learn how to take more drugs, Eri? I liked the ones we had yesterday." She giggles. She keeps rubbing her back as she listens to Erica's tale. She shakes her head. "I told you, it doesn't bother me so much. I'm the intruder if anything. I suppose I just wonder likes...how come you guys decided to stay married when you had such different needs and things?" She smiles and kisses Erica's back.
She chuckles. "I know. I think there was a...well....strap...on...thingy, in one of drawers at home then as well." She laughs. "It's a shame you weren't around." She giggles and falls onto Erica's back.
UserPostedImage