logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<8990919293>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1801 Posted : 14 November 2012 10:57:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Nat laughs. "I never tried the cocaine either really. Yesterday was the first time ever that I try drugs you know?" She smiles, looking a little embarrassed. "Ok so how about I try it tomorrow and we can just stay here and ride it out together?" She smiles. "Yes, I love vodka. I drink it straight. Hmmmm straight? Unlike me..." She giggles. "Do you like it?" Nat feels Erica tense up and she leans down and kisses her butt cheek. "Are you ok, honey? Don't worry."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1802 Posted : 14 November 2012 11:04:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"dont use it. it's fantastic for about 20 minutes.then bleh. i should stop using it too." erica laughs, "i love you so much natalya. you are so....innocent in a completely unique way." erica reaches over to the small table beside the bed and writes " tomorrow,take a trip with natalya,." in pink ink on hello kitty stationary, "there.it's on the paper.you're committed to it!" she laughs at naty's straight joke. " i like my vodka straight too,unlike my girls.thouhgh,you kinda started off straight." erica inahles sharply as she feels natalya's lips on her skin. "yes." she says in a small voice."i'm....fine."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1803 Posted : 14 November 2012 11:17:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya nods. "Yeah I saw some people use it once. They looked like they loved it and then they all sat in the corner all night rocking. Weird..." she giggles. "Awwwww no one ever called me that before Eri. That's so sweet. I love you too. You're perfect for me." She kisses her shoulder. "I was straight yeah. Now though ..now I'm your little lesbian darling." She smiles. "Well yeah, now I gotta take the drugs. I love peer pressure. Even if it is a cartoon Japanese cat telling me I gotta do it," she giggles.
Natalya smiles a little. "Its ok," she says. She senses that not many people ever take control around Erica in bed, and she feels a little excited. She massages her for a few more minutes before leaning forward and kissing her neck. "I love you," she whispers before licking her finger and moving it down Ericas back. She stops for a second before finally delivering what they had joked about for a full day, very gently. (Ooc: my attempt at typing that act out without being overly graphic haha.)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1804 Posted : 14 November 2012 11:29:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica smiles at natalya. "i think you are far more innocent than you let on. the girl who was "going to canada to fuck some lesbian and her husband" isnt the girl i am laying with right now.not by a long shot.i have to know,why did you take up my offer so quick? i really didnt think you were serious at first." erica reaches behind her to caress natalya's shoulders. "you know,that is the fantasy of every lesbian. convert a straight girl.especially one as ravishing as you." erica laughs hard at the sentence about hello kitty telling her to do drugs. "wait till tomorrow,hello kitty will tell you all sorts of things!" being submissive is something completely new to erica,and it thrills her to no end. as soon as she heard the finger leave natalya's mouth,she knew what was next.when all was said and done....she liked it.a lot.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1805 Posted : 14 November 2012 11:39:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya shrugs and laughs a little. "You're right, she's not the same girl. I had to always portray this confident and sexually powerful image. Deep down though and in private I'm just how I am now. Do you like this Natty better?" She smiles. "At first I just said yes to be funny but then I saw a picture of you and I was thinking....I really wanted to, so I thought I would come up here. Now I'm so glad I did." She smiles. "How come you offered anyway?" She laughs. "Well you did a great job converting. Didn't that other lesbian used to convert a lot as well...the singer with the curly dark hair? Does she have a long term girlfriend now or something? She's quiet." She laughs.
She stares at hello kitty. "I hope she's nice to me when I'm tripping. I have a fear that she'll make me eat my own knees." She shivers.
When she is finished with helping Erica experience something all new, Natalya lays down behind her, wrapping her arms around Ericas waist. She kisses her shoulder. "Was that OK Eri? I hope you liked it baby." She smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1806 Posted : 14 November 2012 11:56:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica smiles as natalya shrugs.it's possibly erica's favorite gesture natalya does. "yes,i love this natty."she holds natalya's hand." the other one seemed like fun,but not exactly someone i could love." erica turns red."i honestly only offered because i didnt think you would agree! then when friday rolled around and you were on your way.....i couldnt back down!" she kisses natalya,clearly enjoying the taste of her mouth.."i'm so glad i didnt back down. i honestly wasnt even looking for a girlfriend. but such is the power of natty!" erica thinks of all the singers with curly hair and lesbian she comes up with two. karoliena and katie coyle. karoliena has straight hair,so it must be katie. " shit,i wish i was straight just so katie could've converted me! yeah,i heard she was quite the tigress in her day.i think she has like 6 kids now or something.she's been converted to penis...much like my ex,nina." erica smacks her hello kitty pad."if that little bitch tries getting you to do anything crazy,i'll kick her mouthless ass!" erica laughs.
erica is near speechless after what just happened between her and natalya. "i,uh....oh my." erica stammers, "that's going on the menu from now on!" she hides her face in the pillow,relishing the taboo nature of the act. "so,natty,is there anything i can do for you?" she askes hopefully.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1807 Posted : 14 November 2012 13:32:25(UTC)
niggajones

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Neil awakens (as usual) underneath The Drummer's van, still slightly stoned. He rolls out from under and looks up, surprised to see the rest of Acts of Hate surrounding him. "Happy birthday man," Sam says, and extends his hand. Neil grabs it and is pulled up. "It's my birthday? What day is it? Are we in dildo yet?" he says groggily. Sam shakes his head. "But we got you a present," he says, and hands over a package. Neil doesn't hesitate and tears it open immediately. "Wow! Poutine and...drumsticks." He looks up at the rest of the band, tears in his eyes. "Thanks guys - this is the best birthday I've ever had!" he says as he wraps the group in a gigantic group hug. Tony scoffs, "you're half naked in a park in Calgary and this is your best birthday ever? If we had known you were that easy to please we wouldn't have splurged and ordered the large poutine." Sam laughs and pats Neil on the back. "Let's celebrate - you guys can all get drunk and I can drink diet coke and watch!"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1808 Posted : 14 November 2012 13:40:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe saunters over to the birthday scene." happy birthday tony!"she squeals. "i got you something,but i cant give it to you here." she giggles and looks around at the rest of the band.

inside the rv,erich and karoliena are totally shitfaced after trying to outdrink a german girl. even karoliena's belgian/swiss hybrid is no match for the Teutonic terror known as ada.

karoliena lifts her head slowly off the table."hey,isnt today something?"

erich looks at her skeptically. "well,yeah.it's tuesday."

karoliena nods slowly."thats what it is. its howdy doody's birthday....and TONY'S !?! shit,we forgot."

karoliena grabs erich and the join acts of hate.they sing a terrible, drunken version of "happy birthday".

"uh,we couldnt go shoppping as castor and nina stole my car.so here,have some cash." erich throws a large sum of money at tony. "i know your ways our different than ours,but i imagine a travel agent or something could change that to canadian for you"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1809 Posted : 14 November 2012 13:43:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada gasps, still pretty sober even though Erich and Karoliena were completely wasted. "Tony, I am so sorry! I did not realize that it was your birthday!" She looks genuinely disappointed in herself.

Nichole joins the rest of the group, her arms wrapped around Sam. "Happy birthday, Tony Baloney."
Offline niggajones  
#1810 Posted : 14 November 2012 13:46:34(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony gives Chloe a kiss. "Uh, it's actually Neil's birthday...Neil, you know, the drummer? The guy who looks like a concertgoer from woodstock '94? ....although I wouldn't mind a present."
Sam laughs as Nichole wraps her arms around him. "Tony baloney? I think I'm going to start calling him that."
Neil pays no attention to the group of people mistaking his birthday for Tony's and proceeds to eat his poutine and meditate on how he was going to become one with the trees....and how he was going to convince the drummers to supply him with more weed.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1811 Posted : 14 November 2012 13:51:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole looks down at the ground, completely embarrassed that she mistook it to be Tony's birthday rather than Neil's. That's what she got for listening to Chloe. She kisses Sam, trying to cover her blushing cheeks.

Ada, however, still hasn't realized her mistake, and is still fretting over not getting anybody a gift.
Offline erich hess  
#1812 Posted : 14 November 2012 13:51:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe shakes her head."sorry tony.it's gotta be for the birthday boy." she laughs.

erich looks at neil and the pile of cash he just threw at tony. "i'm tapped. you two have to fight it out."

karoliena starts clapping. "poutine wrestling!" she then thinks of the reality of what she just said. "uh,ew. men arent sexy wrestling in anything...especially food."

erich produces another mason jar of moonshine. "ok,lets try this again,miss ada." at this point he is using the drummers van to keep from falling over.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1813 Posted : 14 November 2012 13:53:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada looks at Erich and giggles. "Oh, mein liebling! You are already so drunk!" She beams at him. "If I drink any more, I will begin to make stupid decisions..."
Offline erich hess  
#1814 Posted : 14 November 2012 13:59:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich drunkenly grins at her. "why dear. stupid decisions are what makes the world go round." he shrugs. "far be it from me to force alcohol on any one."

karoliena takes the jar from erich and takes a drink. "ugh, i think that was a stupid decison on my part." karoliena makes a face.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1815 Posted : 14 November 2012 14:00:06(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony makes puppy eyes at Chloe. "My birthday is in two months. Maybe it can be an early birthday present?"
Sam kisses Nichole and chuckles. "How are you doing this fine evening, milady?"
Rob heads over to Ada and Erich. "Did somebody say something about stupid decisions?"
Offline erich hess  
#1816 Posted : 14 November 2012 14:04:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe thinks deeply for a few agonizing minutes."o....ok."she finally says. "it's a star trek commemorative plate! i didnt want to give it to neil out here,it'd get broken."

erich hands rob the mason jar."drink up my friend. from the heart of the deep south. it'll put hair on your chest and lead in your pencil!"

"too much will take the lead right out of your pencil!" karoliena laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1817 Posted : 14 November 2012 14:06:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles at Rob. "We were discussing how too much alcohol makes me make stupid decisions," She informs him with a huge smile, and then takes another swig of moonshine.

"I'm doing great, my love. And how about you?" Nichole says back with a beaming smile.
Offline niggajones  
#1818 Posted : 14 November 2012 14:14:32(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony looks at Chloe disappointingly. "Did you keep the receipt? Neil doesn't have much use for plates....or any worldly possessions. If it wasn't for us constantly badgering him, he wouldn't wear clothes."
Rob drinks up, hands the jug back to erich, and tries not to puke. "Well....I haven't felt like that since I accidentally drank windex as a child."
Sam smiles back at Nichole, her mere presence making him happy. "I'm superlative....the canadian government pays me 10$ every time I use that word." He takes a sip of his soda. "So Castor and Nina abandoned us, huh?"
Offline erich hess  
#1819 Posted : 14 November 2012 14:18:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe looks sad, "you dont like it? similar plates have increased in value,though!" she says pleadingly. "i have a special "neil's birthday" present for you. .and it's not a plate." chloe winks.

erich smiles at rob. "thats what it feels like to be a southern gentleman. windexy and plastered." erich laughs when ada drinks more.even though it has become clear,he will never outdrink her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1820 Posted : 14 November 2012 14:20:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada gives Rob a small frown, but immediately perks back up. "Herr Rob does not like the alcohol?" She asks with a giggle.

"Yeah... I think they went to Detroit..." Nichole says back, looking a little disappointed. "Castor wanted Nina to meet his daughter and his mom, so they left..."