logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<99100101102103>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline niggajones  
#2001 Posted : 18 November 2012 16:05:45(UTC)
niggajones

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
ooc: sorry for my brief absence, i'm in the middle of packing right now so life sucks. also, i had to watch the who's "Tommy" seeing as they finally put the movie version on netflix. FIDDLE ABOUT! FIDDLE ABOUT! ....funny how my favorite song from the album is about child molestation :I.

Sam awakens in the grand ballroom, his back aching from sleeping on the hard floor. He slowly rises and looks for any signs of life. Not finding any, he starts yelling, "Anybody aboard alive? Hello!?"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2002 Posted : 18 November 2012 16:43:55(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Ooc: pack that stuff like you were a gypsy trying to skip town.currently sleeping on the floor of my old house.how fucked up is my life? Glad you asked. Spent most of the day talking to ex Miss Hess,trying to figure out her now defunct relationship with the other man. And she encourages me to take a ....sabbatical? To England in the new year. Wow we are fucked up.

Karoliena passes out with her hand on the bottle of absinthe Serpis..(odd brand of absinthe that is red)

Erica and Natalya are in Erica's room. A girly, yet comfortably cluttered room.clothes and odd souvenirs are all over the place. Erica is asleep facing Natalya.she wakes up slightly and looks at her lover." I love you,Natalya. If you had any idea how happy you make me." She says sweetly. She holds her around the waist. Erica smiles and turns over so her butt is touching Natalya.she giggles a little. " since you like it so much."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#2003 Posted : 18 November 2012 16:48:06(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

ooc: to england? never go to england. all they have to offer is warm beer, bad dental hygiene and food that sounds decadent but tastes like wallpaper paste.
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2004 Posted : 18 November 2012 17:18:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: oh but the ladies are sexy,Amsterdam is a short ferry ride away and I've got some friends there who'll put me up for while.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#2005 Posted : 18 November 2012 21:08:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Nat wakes up, feeling Erica's butt against her. "She puts both hands on it and squeezes, giggling. "Best butt in the world," she whispers before moving closer and cuddling up tight to Erica. "Its a bit cold here today," she whispers. "But I'm glad to have my one true love with me. Love you Eri."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2006 Posted : 18 November 2012 22:34:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica giggles when her butt is squeezed. She looks over her shoulder to kiss Natalya." You are so wonderful to me. I love you too. " she nods and brings Natalya's arms around her." The duke is always cold.we'll just have to use body heat to keep warm... Or get some more blankets. But the first one is more fun ."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2007 Posted : 19 November 2012 00:08:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: Oh, I disagree! I loved the year I spent in England! It's beautiful. If you do go, make sure you go to Bath. I started crying (which is really not hard to make me do) while I was there because I couldn't imagine anything more lovely. And Amsterdam is... amazing. I think I almost died twice while I was there. Partied with Jenna Jameson for a whole week. WHILE THERE AIN'T NO WITCH OR YELLOW BRICK ROAD, IT'S THE EMERALD CITY AFTER TWO BONG LOADS!

Ada quickly sits up and looks around. "Oh meine Gott! I've been kidnapped again!" She squeals, and then remembers that she's on the Duke. She calms down a bit, and gets out of bed, the cold floor making her bare feet shiver. She skips her happy little ass into the kitchen, looking for coffee and cigarettes.

Edited by user 19 November 2012 00:10:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline genocidal king  
#2008 Posted : 19 November 2012 00:27:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: Bath is indeed a lovely place. Other such destinations I would reccomend would be the likes of York or if anyone is ever England bound then spare some time for a trip up north to Scotland, as Edinburgh is magnificent, and the scenery up Fort William, Killiekrankie and other highland spots is breathtaking. Have to say, I've always found the notion of poor dental hygiene over here to be a strange one. I've lived here for my entire life and apart from the poor and the homeless, I can't say I've experienced too many people with appalling teeth. Mine for example are very much white and in all the right places in my mouth. Warm beer as well? I assume you mean ale? Its supposed to be served at room temp. Same with bitter. Beer itself though, I have never experienced warm.

Natalya smiles as she realises Erica is awake. "yeah the idea of more blankets is not a good one. I want less blankets and more naked cuddles!" She giggles and kisses Erica's shoulder.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2009 Posted : 19 November 2012 03:31:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
The boat swayed a bit as Ada walked through it. "Eep!" She lets out as she falls forward. She lays on the ground for a moment, not wanting to get up.
Offline erich hess  
#2010 Posted : 19 November 2012 08:26:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:i'll be staying in leeds while i am there. i know i'll end up in Edinburgh at least once.my friends have said nothing but glowing words over the place.i know i will love going there.the pictures look fantastic. if you ever been to miami,you know interesting architecture is nowhere to be found.i honestly cannot wait.hopefully my southern charm will woo those lovely english or scottish ladies. the welsh ones you can keep.i hear they are all insane. for the record,the several people i know from the uk all have decent teeth.

erich knocks on erica and natalya's door. erica rolls off the bed to answer the door,not caring that she is naked.it's a good chance whomever is on the other side has watched big brother. she answers the door. "hiya!..oh,hi erich. whats shaking?"

erich smiles and kisses her cheek,handing her an envelope."i'll always love you,hitomi." he then turns and heads back to the lido deck.erica opens the envelope and her eyes grow large.she drops the envelope and sits on the bed,smiling and crying at the same time.

out on the lido deck,erich and karoliena start mixing the evenings drinks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2011 Posted : 19 November 2012 09:25:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: Leeds? If you do come to Leeds I would have to offer to buy you a pint of our finest warm beer while you are here. A fine city it is indeed. I grew up just across the river from Edinburgh and it is a fantastic place to be. Its expensive but one of the worlds more historic and beautiful places. Also, English ladies love an accent. My central Scottish accent goes down a charm here.

Natalya sits up and looks at Erica crying. She feels really sad to see her girlfriend unhappy. She puts a hand on her back. "Eri...what's wrong?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2012 Posted : 19 November 2012 09:37:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:i'd gladly accept and pick up the next one.drinking alone makes one an alcoholic.the friends i'll be staying with love the city as well. very artsy folks,so i will be happier than a pig in plop.

erica looks up at natalya and throws her hands around her. "erich....had our marriage annulled." she smiles. "i'm all your's now."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2013 Posted : 19 November 2012 09:43:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Haha yeah very true. Yes its definitely a city with an artsy culture about it. Have you been before? We have a place called north bar where I once saw a man with a beret on. Very cool but not the normal sort of attire. I gather that is a very artsy place.

Natalya looks at Erica with shock on her face. She can't help but feel like she is to blame for Ericas marriage break up and she hugs her, but still retains the look of surprise. "I...why did he? Its...its my fault isn't it?" She looks down at the bed.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2014 Posted : 19 November 2012 10:00:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:years ago,i visited the same folks. at the time they were hanging around a place called "oblong".i dont know if it still stands or even exists anymore."i'll ask about the north bar,i cant say i've ever heard of it. this time i plan on being around for six months or so.i think that is as long as they let you stay. i've been researching the work visas and what not,and 6 months seems to be the limit.

erica squeezes natalya.she releases her and kisses her. "erich and i both felt it terribly unfair to you to have complete loyalty to me,whilst i had split loyalties." erica touches natalya's chin. "this is how much i love you,natycakes." erica holds her and smiles,tears still running down her cheeks. "besides...my relationship with you is far different than with..nina.it wouldnt feel right to do....stuff...with erich." erica felt bad even mentioning nina's and erich's names to natalya.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2015 Posted : 19 November 2012 10:08:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: I don't think I've ever heard of the oblong but then it might have a different name or anything now. 6 months? That's quite a while then. Hopefully it does you good to get away from it all for a while as well.

Natalya listens to Erica and hugs her before she starts to cry. "I just feel so bad Erica. I knew what I was getting into. I knew you were married. And now I feel like I have muscled in and caused problems." She sighs. "I love you with all my heart Eri. I'm sorry that I broke up your marriage." She kisses Erica and wraps her arms around her again.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2016 Posted : 19 November 2012 10:28:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:it was some art collective.i seem to remember there being all sorts of projects going on there.there was a graffiti wall,and the building was blue. if that helps.i'm sure it does not. my thinking is being completely away from everything i really know will be just the new start i need. a fresh landscape with zero memories involving my past.plus my friends organize all sorts of events there,so i'll have plenty on my plate to do.

erica half smiles. "well,if it bothers you that much.i can contest it and things will go back to normal." seeing natalya cry pains erica very much." honestly,would you be fine seeing me show erich affection? i dont mean hugging and kisses on the cheek..you know..um,what i did with andros on big brother?" erica holds natalya's hands and looks in her eyes. "your eyes are so pretty when you cry.you didnt break up anything.so please dont see yourself as a homewrecker or worse. you know erich was cool with you.fuck,the man thinks you are great for me." erica looks at the floor too. "i dont want to upset you.if it will make you happy,i wont go through with it."she glances at the paper on the floor.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2017 Posted : 19 November 2012 10:39:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: Haha no...I can't say I know of any blue buildings either. I googled it and apparently the oblong is bow in a place called Woodhouse in Leeds. I don't know that area of the city though, so I'm still none the wiser. Yeah that sounds like pretty great logic and I'm sure it'll do you the world of good to see it all from a new perspective and to be busy as well of course.

Natalya wipes her eyes. She thinks for a few minutes while she holds Ericas hand and then has a pained look on her face as she remembers her liaison with Andros on BB. She shakes her head. "No...it would...hurt..if that happened. It would hurt me a lot if you did that to him but I would have to live with it because its what I got into." She hugs Erica tight and squeezes her hands afterwards. "You make me feel so perfect Erica."
She thinks for a minute. "OK...Eri. I want you to decide for yourself. Not for me. If you want to stay married with Erich...then..." she takes a deep breath, "then you should. But if not then let the annulment go through and it can be you and I." She stares into her eyes. "I promise I'll stay with you and be your girlfriend and love you no matter what you choose. I just need to know you are making a choice for you." She kisses her softly.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2018 Posted : 19 November 2012 11:11:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica regrets mentioning andros when she sees natalya's face. "i'm sorry for bringing...that show up.it was just the best example i could give without being crude." erica looks natalya over and smiles.she shakes her head slowly and smiles. "naty...you make me feel so...special,wanted,so loved,sexy....i'd do anything to make sure i make you feel the same way." erica is conflicted as she fully thought natalya would approve of the dissolving of her marriage to erich.but deep down,she knew natalya was too sweet to just accept it like that.erica takes a deep breath and stares at the floor. "i want you,natalya.i want you to have me.all of me. even if my marriage to erich is only formal...which it has been since we met. please dont think i have done ANYTHING with erich since we met.,even being only a formality...it's a barrier to us being 100% with each other." erica looks up and returns natalya's kiss." i love you and i am doing this because i want to."she nods.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2019 Posted : 19 November 2012 14:17:26(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam hangs over the railing of the duke, tape recorder in hand, trying to think of lyrics. "Uh, is this thing on?" he says to the tiny machine. "Idea for a song....guy gets killed and eaten...at an all you can eat buffet...oh, and it lasts forever." He turns the tape recorder off and looks out over the water, appreciating the view from the deck.
Offline erich hess  
#2020 Posted : 19 November 2012 14:22:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich and karoliena saunter onto deck.arm in arm and looking rather drunk/pleased with life. they spot sam and invite themselves on over. "how are you this lovely night,sam i am?" erich asks sam.
karoliena snorts. "yeah,i bet he's never heard that one before."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage