logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<100101102103104>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline niggajones  
#2021 Posted : 19 November 2012 14:25:43(UTC)
niggajones

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Sam waves at them. "Just trying to write some lyrics. I appear to have writers block....as hard as that is when all you write about is murder and anti-religion. How are you two?"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2022 Posted : 19 November 2012 14:31:19(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"i hear you on that. writer's block is a motherfucker.it grabs you by the balls and shakes until you arent sure if you are a man or a woman.you know what i do? i look writer's block dead in the eye and give it a steely gaze.then it knows whats up and moves on." erich rambles aimlessly for a few moments,then comes back to his senses. "oh,we've been fine. just going for the old evening stroll on the duke."

karoliena smiles at sam. "i've been doing just great! "she snuggles into erich rather affectionately.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#2023 Posted : 19 November 2012 15:09:19(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam smiles. "You two look happy. Like two horny peas in a pod. I figure I'll watch some really crappy 80's horror movies and the lyrical inspiration will come flowing back to me. Tony and Rob have holed themselves up in a room riffing it out. They think they're guitar heroes or something. We haven't even toured to support our first album and they're already trying to write a new one."
Offline erich hess  
#2024 Posted : 19 November 2012 15:18:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena laughs and shakes her head. "nah.it isnt anything like that...ok,maybe a little." she looks off the ship for a second."80's horror...jason takes Manhattan.that one might be early 90's.but the cheese factor is live and well."

erich looks deep in thought,"i suggest hobgoblins. the b list critters." he laughs a bit. "aww,look at tony and rob,they are still excited and not willing to ride an album into the ground. can anyone name the last non halloween album we did?"

karolinea smirks."i vaugely remember working on music..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#2025 Posted : 19 November 2012 15:31:06(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

"I think I'd rather watch some Sleepaway Camp. Friday the 13th was a groundbreaking series, but they never had a twist ending where Jason was a transsexual, did they?" Sam says, laughing.
Offline genocidal king  
#2026 Posted : 19 November 2012 16:17:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya listens to Erica speak and nods her head. "I know Eri, I know it was just the best example. Just imagining you with...one of those things now...makes me feel a little sad." She gives her a reassuring smile and strokes her arm as Erica continues, listening to every word intently. She nods again and then smiles before hugging Erica tight and trying not to cry again, even though this time they would be laced with slightly more joy. She kisses Ericas forehead and smiles at her. "I love you, so so much Eri. It makes me so happy to know you want to commit to me like that. I...guess its just you and me now huh?" She beams. As she hugs her again, she whispers softly. "Now that you've made a commitment like this, I'm gonna have to promise that I'm in this for the long run. I mean that." She kisses her earlobe gently.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2027 Posted : 19 November 2012 22:13:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich thinks for a moment. "true.but honestly? i always wondered where jason's rage came from.a person can only stay mad at drowning for so long.after the first couple films,the body count had to satisfy any bitterness mr vorhees held.i think he was gay,and pissed off that society doesnt accept him." erich nods sagely while karoliena just shakes her head.

erica smiles weakly. "yeah,it's a weird sort of relationship i have with...those.but with the right accessories, i wont have to look outside of you for that."she giggles dirtily. "oh,you inspire such filthiness,natycakes." erica smiles at natalya's hugs and touch."yup,just nats and erica now." erica smiles and holds natalya."you have to promise nothing,natalya.if you was to leave me right here,right now.it would still be worth it."she laughs,"i sincerly hope you dont! awkwardest boat ride ever!" erica lays her head on natalya's shoulder. "i love you so much."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2028 Posted : 19 November 2012 23:49:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natty smiles and then kisses her. "I can do everything in my power then to make sure that I keep you happy on that front then won't I?" She giggles and kisses Erica. She smiles. "Just Erica and Natalya. It sounds wonderful to hear that." She grins widely again and bounces up and down a little. "Oh...but I want to promise that. I don't want to leave you. Not now or ever." She hugs her. "Yeah we don't want an awkward boat ride and I definitely don't want to made to walk the plank."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2029 Posted : 20 November 2012 00:06:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica kisses Natalya while holding her shoulders. "Anything encompasses quite a lot,my little sex genie. " Erica giggles and kisses Natalya's shoulder,then joins her bouncing while grinning madly. " it sounds so great. Just Naty and eri. We should celebrate. You know I'm always up for a drink or something." Erica playfully holds Natalya's arms behind her back." Oh but if I made you walk the plank,it's be so much fun...for both of us....but I'd be so sad without you.so I guess no plank walking for you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2030 Posted : 20 November 2012 02:31:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena and erich are sitting in the tiki bar area. Karoliena puts on a pot of coffee for the drinkers of such things. She hops on the bar in front of erich and pulls his head to her stomach. " you miss her.huh?"
Erich shakes his head and gives her belly a kiss. " not really...ok. Maybe a little. Erica was the one that was always there no matter what. She understood everything about me,she was like my clone."

Karoliena sighs and puts her hand on Erich's greasy head. " I know,erich." She says uneasily,truth be told,she was ecstatic since knowing Erica was no longer in the picture.she takes her hand off of Erich's head,wiping the pomade onto her jeans. "You know,Erica isn't the only one." She says slightly bitter.

Erich pulls slightly away from her. " I'm sorry,karoliena." It was odd hearing bitterness about erica in karoliena's voice. " it's just...a security thing. I've known Erica since high school, I lost my virginity to her,I drank my first beer with her...."

Karoliena looks at erich for a minute or two. " god damn, you are pathetic." Karoliena giggles." I'm going to do you a favor,by demanding you marry me."

Erich looks confused. " marry ...you?" As a man who live in bizarro land , this confuses even erich.

Karoliena pulls him to her again." Yes. You and me. I don't want any of the wretched monogamy that is going around. I just want the commitment you had to Erica. I think I deserve it."

Erich thinks for a minute." You do deserve it. I'd be bastard not to give it to you. "

Karoliena smiles." Very good,erich. Speaking of giving it to me..." She looks around and starts unbuttoning her jeans.

" are you crazy?! People are going to be awake any minute!" Erich says,also looking around.

"You better hurry,then.mr verlinden."? Karoliena laughs while pushing Erich's head further down from her belly.

A few minutes later erich looks up at her." Mr verlinden?!"

Karoliena shoves him back down." Yes. The Hess name is tainted. I don't want that shit. " she laughs and inhales deeply.

You can guess where it goes from here.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2031 Posted : 20 November 2012 02:42:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica kisses Natalya while holding her shoulders. "Anything encompasses quite a lot,my little sex genie. " Erica giggles and kisses Natalya's shoulder,then joins her bouncing while grinning madly. " it sounds so great. Just Naty and eri. We should celebrate. You know I'm always up for a drink or something." Erica playfully holds Natalya's arms behind her back." Oh but if I made you walk the plank,it's be so much fun...for both of us....but I'd be so sad without you.so I guess no plank walking for you."

Natalya giggles. "Well I do mean anything. We've already broken some barriers....and you liked that a lot." She smiles and winks. Nat holds Erica's hands as they both bounce to celebrate. "Yeah, it's the best thing ever. I never thought that I would be so committed to anyone, but with you I just want to be yours." She smiles. "Yeah, we should get some bubbly, and then who knows, maybe we'll be next to..wed." She winks and giggles.
When Erica grabs her hands she pretends to look scared. "Oh my Erica...please don't make me walk the plank scary sexy pirate." She giggles and turns to put her arms around Erica's neck. "I've never been happier."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2032 Posted : 20 November 2012 03:01:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica giggles and hides her face ." I...loved it. Though I think the lovely girl with me had a lot to do with my enjoyment." Erica squeezes Natalya's butt slightly. " I guess you're next?" Erica laughs and kisses Natalya. " I know how you feel. I've never been in a committed relationship. I honestly never thought I could. But something about you makes me think I can do it." She laughs hard. " us marrying?! Our combined cuteness would melt People ever they stand. Lets get that bubbly! I could go with some death in the afternoon." Erica kisses Natalya " you make such a sexy pirate victim. " she continues to kiss Natalya on her face and neck. " you are the happiness I've been looking for, thank you for loving me." Erica smiles
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2033 Posted : 20 November 2012 03:52:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs and pretends to taunt Erica. "Eri loves hot girls plaaying with her buuuuutt." She giggles. Nat smiles when Erica squeezes her butt. "Yeah. I can't wait. You can try it whenever you want, honey." She smiles. "Yeah I never thought I wanted just one person til I met you. And I never dreamed that one person would be a girl but....you're just my dream girl. I love you so awesimely and I know you're what I need in life." She chuckles and then goes a little quiet when Erica laughs at her marriage "joke". She didnt know what to expect...or even what she had meant by it. She tries to force a laugh. "Yeah...."
Nat smiles and rubs Erica softly on the thighs. "Don't thank me Eri. I thank you." She kisses her softly.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2034 Posted : 20 November 2012 04:15:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica turns very bright red, and says dramatically," it's true,it's all true! I do like Natalya playing with my butt! Good girls aren't supposed to be into that! " she raises an eyebrow "....whenever?" Erica smiles as Natalya tells her she is her dream girl." This whole thing surprised me too. You are just so different than anyone else I've dated. Who knew I was into blonde non rock and roll musicians? Would your friends and family be cool...with us? " Erica worries slightly since Natalya hasn't always played for the L team. Erica feels wose when Natalya seems hurt when after Erica laughed at her suggestion of marriage. " oh...nats. I am so sorry. I didn't think you were serious in the slightest....Erica looks at the floor. " I am sorry. I wouldn't have laughed If I knew there was a chance you were serious...."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2035 Posted : 20 November 2012 05:57:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs and kisses Erica on the butt. "Its so true Eri but you know you're not a good girl honey. You're very very naughty." She giggles and then exaggeratedly bends over, pushing a finger to her lips and pouting. "Whenever..." she giggles again.
Natalya holds her hand and nods. "Maybe what we both needed was someone very different to what we thought we needed then you know? I thought i wanted penis...and you thought you wanted a rock chick, but we found each other and its amazing." She smiles then shrugs. "I don't know how they'd react in the face of it, but that doesn't even matter to me at all.
She smiles softly. "Its OK Eri. Really it is. Theres no need to be sorry."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2036 Posted : 20 November 2012 06:24:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

As soon as Natalya's lips touch her skin,Erica lets out an" eep! Then giggles" you notice how we never wear clothes? We are such perverts. " she then puts on a cute face. " my face says I'm a good girl,that's all you need in this world." She laughs when Natalya bends over.erica rubs Natalya's back and kisses where her butt and back meet." well..does .whenever include....now ?" Erica listen to Natalya and nods enthusiastically. " I think you are right, we both needed someone outside our comfort zone." Erica sighs and looks into Natalya's eyes." Friends and family can be tough on you when ...this comes as a surprise. Nina's mother near disowned her..I don't want to cause that for you." Erica kisses her gently." I don't ever want to cause you Trouble......were you serious earlier? About...you know the BIG commitment?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2037 Posted : 20 November 2012 06:31:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles and slaps Erica's butt playfully when she screams. "Oh yeah, I noticed. I think it's because you just want to see these boobs whenever you want and don't ave to take my bra off." She laughs. Nat smiles at Erica's cute face. "Awwww that's so adorable Eri, I love that little face you do." She smiles and kisses her on the lips again. "I love you so much." When Erica kisses her back Natalya tenses up nervously and then goes limp. "If you want it to mean now," she grins.
She shakes her head and smiles. "Eri don't worry about my family. I left Russia when I was 15 to become a stripper. I think they can handle the fact that I am having sex with a girl now." She strokes Erica's hand and reassuringly smiles.
She sighs and then looks at Erica. "Not if you don't want me to be serious about it."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2038 Posted : 20 November 2012 07:09:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

When her butt is slapped. Erica bites her lip. she giggles and picks up Natalya's bra,she puts it on and cracks up. "Look! At the room I have in this thing! I still have plenty of room to smuggle wadded up tshirts" keeping the bra on,she looks up to Natalya. "I do love seeing you naked,it's just a Shame these bras don't see much use, I bet they are so expensive." Erica enjoys the taste of Natalya's kiss." I love you too,my ex Child stripper, at 15?! You poor thing." She hugs Natalya tightly. " I am so sorry you had to endure that, I bet it was awful." Erica kisses Natalya's back again." You tell me when you want to,there are so many other parts of you to enjoy. Erica kisses her belly button." Like this scrumptious little thing." Erica smiles at Natalya and holds her hand firmly." Well honestly...I never thought about marriage..to a girl. In my country it isn't recognized,so I never gave it any thought. What....what are your thoughts on the subject?" Erica looks slightly away,still feeling bad about earlier.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2039 Posted : 20 November 2012 07:36:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs when Erica puts her bra on. "Oh my look at my Eri with her huge and fantastic boobs! I must get my face in there!" She jumps up and motorboats Erica before laughing. "Yes they are very expensive. I like to look good in my underwear so I spend a lot on it." She giggles. "It looked great on you too though. You look so pretty. You always do."
She shrugs a little. "It was....interesting. as a stripper I got more money than in any other job. Men would look at me and give me money. It was not nice but it made me rich." She shrugs a little again. "But I would never do it again. I would only give you a personal lap dance now." She laughs.
Natalya moans when Erica kisses her stomach. "Oh my....that....made things happen. You are just like a magician with my...orgasms." she winks.
She sits up and pushes her hair back. "I don't think being with a girl should make it any less normal to get married. In some countries now they allow it and I think that if girls want to get married they should be allowed. Its no different."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2040 Posted : 20 November 2012 07:43:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada walks out onto the deck and looks over the sea. She sighs, having a bad morning already. She had had a dream about Richard, and wasn't feeling too hot.