logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<101102103104105>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2041 Posted : 20 November 2012 08:54:46(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica holds Natalya's head between the empty cups and cackles. " so this is sorta what it looks like from your end?" Sh blushes when Natalya says she is pretty. " oh nats," she takes the bra off." You're too nice to me....people usually don't use the word "pretty" for me." Erica looks slightly sad. " is it wrong that sometimes I look at you and feel bad about myself?" Erica thinks for a moment." I'd love a lap dance sometime. And no awkward boners for you to feel! Always found strip clubs to be funny. Men give away hard earned money to pretty girls. After their shift,those same pretty girls go home to their boyfriends or whatever. Sad fuckers love to throw away money." Erica smilies seeing what her kisses hav Done to Natalya. " imagine if I kissed you...there. Your belly button is so cute. I love it." Sh kisses it again. " I fully agree. The USA loves my tax money, it still sees me as less than a person." She has a scowl on her face.

Karoliena and erich see Ada and come over bearing a tray of Martinis and smiles on their faces. " good afternoon,miss Von.....something. You care for some company?" Erich asks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#2042 Posted : 20 November 2012 09:24:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Nat laughs and runs her tongue up between Erica's breasts,giggling. "Tastes like beautiful," she smiles. "No one ever said that to you? Well they should Eri. You are a fantastically beautiful girl and I love every little thing about you. You are fantastic." She smiles and then scowls. "What? Why do you think that?" She feels bad that she makes Erica feel bad about herself in any way and looks at her as she waits for an answer.
She smiles and stands up. "Would you want me in the little thong and stuff like when I worked in the club? Club rules would apply too. I'll make you so want me bad, but you won't be able to touch me. Then when I eventually say you can...wow...you will go mad!" She giggles. "Yes...but you learn to see those men as just...ATMs almost. It's sad for us, but I felt even sorrier for the clients rather than the strippers you know, Eri?" She throws her head back. "Do it...I beg you. Kiss me there Eri...please babe." She smiles down.
"Yeah...yeah..." she says as she feels Erica has swerved the subject a little. She smiles and kisses her.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2043 Posted : 20 November 2012 10:08:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada giggles her child-like giggle, forcing a smile. "Von Wannemaker... And yes, please and thank you!"
Offline niggajones  
#2044 Posted : 20 November 2012 10:31:47(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
From inside the boat, guitar wankery and yelling is heard. "No, no, no, that's not brutal enough! Downtune it! Tune to drop.....Z!"
shouts an angered Tony. Minutes later, he walks out onto the deck, an annoyed expression on his face. It turns to a grin as he sees Erich, Karoliena and Ada. "Hey Erich, hey Karoliena, hey..." he pauses, "...german chick. What's up?"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2045 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:06:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich and karoliena saunter over to ada. "wannemaker...very posh.too posh for these parts.that damn desert fox will be on us like a shot if he hears that name. we'll stick with ada." erich says in the convincing tones of a mad man.
"good afternoon,miss ada" karoliena says pleasantly."hows things?" seeing tony come out on deck,karoliena smiles. "well well.if it isnt mr pastis. long time no see,droog." clearly,karoliena has been indulging in whatever erich has been indulging in too.

erica shrieks when natalya licks her. she presses her modest bits against natalya's face. "not as impressive as yours,but they'll do." she giggles. "well,erich told me i was beautiful,like every day. i've never had a girlfriend tell me that...or that they loved me." erica looks sad,and leaves out the part that the only long term girlfriend she had was nina. erica sighs and shakes her head when she sees natalya scowl. the expression is very striking,given its the first time erica has seen it. "no no no.you've done nothing to make me feel inferior to you physically. no,you've done nothing but make me feel good about my looks....it's just you know how people are. they will look at us and ask "how did that" erica points to herself," land that?!" points to natalya. she starts to giggle."there are the problems everyone wants to have,huh? poor me,my girlfriend is too pretty! i'm sorry natycakes.i'm a hot mess,huh?" erica looks around at natalya's butt."ooh,i'd love to see this in a thong,but i dont know about the not touching it bit.i dont deal with temptation well."she giggles and starts kissing below natalya's belly moving further south with each kiss."i never could refuse a pretty girl's requests." she giggles before...well..
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#2046 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:12:17(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony grins. "Mr. Pastis? Err, I think I prefer Tony to Mr. anything. How are you fine people doing today?"
Offline erich hess  
#2047 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:16:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena frowns."but mr pastis is so fun,it makes you sound like a french detective with a drinking problem." she looks to erich and smiles."oh we are doing just fine.i heard the distinct sound of rocking coming from below decks. you guys whooping that cheetah's ass with a belt?

erich is examining the rail of the ship closely. "fingerprints! dusty,sandy fingerprints! that rommel is on the prowl again!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2048 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:25:01(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

He shakes his head. "We're kind of hitting a creative brick wall at the moment. I think we're trying to write songs to pass the time. We're kind of itching to get out there and bring metal to the masses."
Offline erich hess  
#2049 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:30:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena scowls a bit."yeah,i know the feeling. i want to get out there and play some "sisters of eris" songs live.but nina is still off doing fuck all and erica hasnt left her room since coming aboard."

erich looks a little anxious. "yeah. i'd like to strap that old guitar on again,"

karoliena giggles. "strap on."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2050 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:37:45(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony snickers. "Yeah. Erica is sure...attached to her new friend, isn't she?"
Offline erich hess  
#2051 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:42:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"erica certainly seems....entertained." karoliena laughs." natalya is sweet though. nothing like i expected her to be."

"erich looks up at the bridge and counts his fingers. "you guys want to put ashore and do a show? you got all of your band,i've got most of mine.we could do this."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2052 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:43:54(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony shrugs. "Sure, why not? Where are we?"
Offline erich hess  
#2053 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:47:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich looks up the sky and contemplates,clearly trying to channel the spirit of popeye. "i'd say we are off the coast of iceland. nothing says metal like playing to some icelandic peoples."

karoliena is already off and punching in the commands to get the duke to dock in iceland.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2054 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:52:42(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony grins. "Iceland? Fucking metal."
Offline erich hess  
#2055 Posted : 20 November 2012 11:57:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"too right.they wont know what hit them after the cold winds of canada breathe down upon them. they'll be all "what the fuck?! these crazy canadians are too much! please just take my sister's virginity and leave." then we'll dance with bjork." erich nods and racks his brain for songs to play.

"should we place bets on if natalya and erica notice the ship has stopped?" karoliena giggles and starts pouring the evening's drinks. white russians are the name of the game,karoliena has become quite fond of them since the appearance of castor on the duke.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2056 Posted : 20 November 2012 13:14:45(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony helps himself to a drink and sips at it. He wasn't very keen on white russians, but alcohol was alcohol. "We should play on Bjork's front lawn. I'm sure she'd appreciate our musical stylings."
Offline erich hess  
#2057 Posted : 20 November 2012 13:25:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"we should." erich agrees " we should play her front lawn among an army of clearly aroused snowmen." he sips a white russian with his pinkie extended.

karoliena comes down the steps wearing a captain's hat. "eta 20 minutes." she checks her nails. "i have to look good for bjork."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2058 Posted : 20 November 2012 13:44:02(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam wanders out onto the deck, scratching his head. "Where the hell are we going? The movement woke me up."
Offline erich hess  
#2059 Posted : 20 November 2012 13:47:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich grabs sam's shoulders."picture it.....acts of hate,atomic war bride..playing bjork's front lawn in iceland! it will be brilliant!"

in the spirit of shipmates coming out of the wood work. erica comes out onto deck. rubbing her eyes and covered in pink lipstick. "hi chappies! "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2060 Posted : 20 November 2012 13:50:18(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam tries to picture that. "Bjork? Really?"
Tony downs his white russian. "We're going to make Bjork our bitch! Acts of Hate invades iceland, baby!"