logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<103104105106107>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2081 Posted : 21 November 2012 00:50:42(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica takes a small drag and manages not to cough and hands the cigarette back to Natalya. " I guess the lack of sleep entitles you to one bitchy morning." Erica laughs weakly. " damn,you must have had some bad hangovers is the smell of vodka brings back memories." Erica is quiet for a moment then turns around to face Natalya. "I feel I know you pretty well....something else is up.you can tell me." She smiles and starts to kiss Natalya,but stops short of actually doing it. " you can tell me anything.always."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#2082 Posted : 21 November 2012 00:54:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya laughs. "Yeah...I am sorry though. I shouldn't take it out on you if I feel rubbish. You didn't do anything wrong." She nods. "Believe me...if you had to work with Miss Princess Gemma Urie, you would know what it was like to need to get KO drunk at nights. The hangovers were my punishment I guess." She chuckles and then sighs as she strokes Erica's arm gently. "It was just...I dunno...when I mentioned..." she sighs again, "weddings and stuff then you just got like all dismissive of me." She puts her arms by her sides. "Sorry."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2083 Posted : 21 November 2012 01:08:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica nods as she listens to Natalya." I can see that,miss nats. Drinking because you have to certainly takes the fun out of things....would you prefer me to drink something else? I'd hate to be associated with bad memories." Erica thinks for a moment..." I love gossip. Is Gemma really that bad? She comes off as very sweet." Erica puts her arms around Natalya's waist and smiles at her. " Im so sorry Natalya. I wasn't thinking . " she looks at the deck. " I would never purposely dismiss you or your feelings on anything,especially us. ..would you really want to marry...me? hitomi kobayashi, not Erica Hess?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#2084 Posted : 21 November 2012 01:22:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles. "Oh God no. Don't stop drinking vodka because of me Eri. I love vodka as much as the next Russian girl. Just in the morning the smell gives me a sore head but it's ok Eri; you know I love you." She smiles. "Yeah...she is awful. Everyone thinks she is so wonderful but she never wants anyone to have fun it's all work work work work work and I hated that. She is always right as well and it makes me want to punch her." She laughs and then nods at Erica. "I just...I don't know I felt like you were just thinking it would be the worst idea so you wanted to ignore it." She nods slowly. "Is that your real name?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2085 Posted : 21 November 2012 01:45:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica shrugs." Your head is too pretty to hurt. Vodka is out unless you are with me. I prefer absinthe anyway." Erica grins. " still smells good the next day too!" Erica makes a face when hearing about Gemma and laughs when Natalya mentions punching her. " rowrz. A natty and Gemma cat fight." Erica laughs."ugh. She isnt sweet at all then? I hate when people are like that. " she holds Natalya's hand." Only I get to tell Natalya what to do." She smirks and then sighs. "I am so sorry,Natalya. I can only imagine how that hurt. Honestly, I never entertained the idea of marrying a girl. Since my country doesn't allow it, I never gave it much thought." She hugs Natalya and kisses her lips softly. " so,pray tell, what countries do allow it,and when are we going?" Erica smiles. " yup hitomi is my actual name. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2086 Posted : 21 November 2012 02:13:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs and hugs her. "Absinthe? I saw a girl drink that once. Actually she mixed it into angel delight pudding and then an hour later she was throwing up like black shards* or something.." She shivers at the memory and then giggles. "Yeah I wanted to smash her face. It wouldn't be all that much of a fight though Eri-kins. I would destroy that horrid bitch in like one-and-a-half seconds." She smiles. "And even if I didn't I'm sure you and your razor would have my back, huh?" She giggles. "She's acting all sweet to people but it's all "look at me I'm Gemma I want to have a career." Ugh!" She laughs. She smiles and then strokes Erica's arm again and kisses her softly. "It's ok. We don't have to." She tries to change the subject. "So....why don't you use your real name? It's pretty."

*OOC: Actually happened!
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2087 Posted : 21 November 2012 02:33:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica makes a face." Eeeeew! That is so foul,nats. Mixing it in anything sounds terrible." Erica nods at Natalya." You totally look like you could take Gemma. And you are far prettier too." Erica reaches into her sock and pulls out her razor,which like most things she owns,is hello kitty themed. "Never leave home without it.id have stubbly legs if I did." She giggles and smiles warmly as Natalya touches her arm." I love you,nats. And....would marry you in a heartbeat. " she kisses Natalya. " dead fucking serious. I want to."

Erica looks at Natalya. " it is pretty,isn't it? I love the name,and usually love hearing it.i just never use it. It's attached to a past....I'd rather forget."

Ooc: ew, hopefully it was shit absinthe like hills or something like that. That sounds so nasty.

Edited by user 21 November 2012 02:34:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2088 Posted : 21 November 2012 03:00:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

She laughs hard at Erica. "Oh I know. That's why I never tried it after I saw her do that." She chuckles. "I could take her any time. She is no match for the Russian steel. I have heard that English people can't fight. I'm sure it's true." She smirks. She laughs at the razor. "Makes you seem dangerous and even more sexy." She winks. "Would you use it for me if you had to?" She smiles.
"I love you too Eri. I don't want you to just say that for my sake though." She gives a half smile.

She looks at Erica and nods. "What is in the past? What would you rather forget?"

OOC: I haven't a clue what it was but it was vile to see.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2089 Posted : 21 November 2012 03:15:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: What a VILE HOUR for that girl... ;)

Ada yawns and stretches. Again, it took her a few minutes to remember where she was, but once she finally does, she pops out of her bed and makes her way out to the deck for a cigarette.
Offline erich hess  
#2090 Posted : 21 November 2012 03:21:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" judging from how hard you can be to hold down, Russian steel is quite strong! Though,ive seen nina fight...the girl can scrap! Maybe it's just Gemma who can't fight." Erica laughs and runs her fingers through Natalya's hair. " that's me to t! Sexy and dangerous! " Erica thinks for a moment then laughs." I'm not cutting Gemma for you!" She playfully pushes Natalya.she then holds her shoulders." I never just say things, nats. I could die in an hour, so I want people to know exactly where I stand on everything. So...it's safe to assume you wish to marry me?"
Erica sighs and puts her head on Natalya's shoulder. " I was...the Typical American high school bitch. I was a cheerleader,I was evil to people because I knew I could get away with it.i had a little group of friends that were just victims I enjoyed torturing. Not exactly punk rock cred,or a name I want people to remember."

Karoliena waves to Ada. She is concentrating on quietly duct taping erich to the floor where he is passed out.

Ooc: clever miss snap.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2091 Posted : 21 November 2012 03:37:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada looks over at Karoliena and giggles quietly, French inhaling her drag. "Do you need help?" She whispers.
Offline erich hess  
#2092 Posted : 21 November 2012 03:41:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena nods enthusiastically and hands Ada a roll of tape. " use a lot of tape,after we at done...we'll yell "fire!" And watch him freak out!" She whispers to Ada.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2093 Posted : 21 November 2012 03:47:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada giggles and silently claps her hands. "How beautifully neurotic!" She whispers as she starts taping down Erich's feet.
Offline erich hess  
#2094 Posted : 21 November 2012 03:52:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena carefully finishes taping Erich's torso to the deck.she nods to Ada and sneaks a safe distance away. " you ready,miss Von wannemaker?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2095 Posted : 21 November 2012 04:07:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada follows Karoliena to her spot and nods. "Ready, Freddy!" She says with a smile.
Offline erich hess  
#2096 Posted : 21 November 2012 04:12:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena smiles at Ada and yells at the top of her lungs," FIRE!"

Erich tries to spring into action but the tape holds strong. He thrashes his head around and starts yelling " it burns! I think I'm paralyzed....what...tape??? Oh my god! I've been kidnapped by duct tape fetishists! I don't wanna wear the kabuki mask, I don't want to sing. I'm a little tea pot."

Karoliena looks to Ada. "That got weird...quick." And laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2097 Posted : 21 November 2012 04:19:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada watches Erich with a confused look on her face. "That escalated quickly..." She says quietly, more to herself than to Karoliena. She looks over at her friend. "Should we... help him?"
Offline erich hess  
#2098 Posted : 21 November 2012 04:27:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena sips a stray martini. " why would we want to do that,Ada? "

Erich continues to wriggles about." I know they taped carrots to my body, it's just matter of time before the bunnies are released. " he sighs. I am at peace, I am ready to be eaten alive by rabbits. YOU HEAR ME,YOU SICK FUCKS? I AM READY! Bring it on!" Erich winces as he prepares to be gnawed by bunnies.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2099 Posted : 21 November 2012 04:38:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada bites her lip, lighting another cigarette. "He seems to be in pain..." She says quietly.

OOC: Oh my god, I hate Thanksgiving weekend. It's basically just a week of argueing with my mother over where I'll be for Thanksgiving.
Offline erich hess  
#2100 Posted : 21 November 2012 04:54:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: that sucks a nut miss Hannah. Look on the bright side. You don't have to spend it with your cheating spouse. That's what I'm doing.

Karoliena giggles. " you are so nice, Ada. Fine we'll cut him loose." She yells to erich." Hold on.we'll cut you out."

Erich looks over to see karoliena and Ada." Hey, Ada and karoliena, me taped up...I like where this is going."

Karoliena looks to Ada, " you sure you want to release him?" And giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage