logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 15 November 2012 06:32:41(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

SYNCO is an American-British pop, R&B girl group consisting of the funny and random Layla Sanchez who is the youngest in the group at 18, the superstar Nicole Wright who is the oldest at 22, the quiet girl and extremely big voice Jamie Jackson who is the second youngest also at 18, the hardworking perfectionist Naomi White who is the second oldest of the group at 21 and the sassy and beautiful Alexis Grey who is 19 they were put together by British-Australian-Irish boy band Weekend through a series of auditions on the former televised talent search Weekend: The Big Search the girls were put together after looking through the US and UK however despite the wide search only one girl from the UK happened to make the band (Jamie) the girls were put together to be the "Female Weekend" which instantly turned some people off and on about the group however after releasing a two albums and nine singles, being nominated for multiple Chaos, Goldie and Fan Choice awards, Performing at multiple award show and events and earning two awards and three number ones they've proven they're doubters wrong

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Instruments: Vocals, guitar, piano
Favorite 3 Artists/Bands: Kourtney Steele, Isabel, Selena
Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
Bio: Nicole Selena Wright born February 1st 1993 to parents Amy and Joseph Wright is a singer in pop girl group SYNCO Nicole's parents say she has been singing for almost her whole life she had loved music for so long that she can't even remember Nicole began playing the piano at age 8 and the guitar at age 10 she also began dancing at age 10 Nicole was a born performer she had always dreamed of being the next big pop star she had the looks talent and drive but didn't know how to start yet she had tried many different things to get noticed however none of them worked she was about to give up before finally hearing about Weekend: The Big Search she auditioned and luckily made it through she had said that was the best day of her life finally getting told that she has what it takes and to be told this by 5 of guys from one of her favorite groups only made it better since joining SYNCO Nicole's life has obviously changed drastically she now has as she says "4 little sisters" that she's always wanted and has married longtime boyfriend Jake Day Nicole's voice is often compared to those of Mariah Carey and sometimes Ariana Grande Nicole

UserPostedImage

Instruments: Vocals, piano
Favorite 3 Artists/Bands: Tisha Jackson. Aaliyah, Beyonce
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Bio: Naomi Danielle White born February 12th 1994 to parents Fantasia and Chris White Naomi was pretty popular at home in school she had plenty of friends Naomi has always had a passion for entertaining she started singing at 7 Naomi had been in a few other girl groups before SYNCO which all ended up failing Naomi is a perfectionist when it comes to anything she has a passion for so she gave up on groups for awhile after seeing the others not taking it as serious as herself she tried going solo for awhile not getting anywhere she later heard about Weekend: The Big Search and decided maybe it'd be a good idea to give it a shot she made it through the auditions with ease due to her looks, personality and passion for music and entertaining she's bonded well with all the girls as shown on camera she's even said that these girls have become like her best friend and share the same passion for music as her so they're a lot easier to work with than the previous girls people who know Naomi often say she's very funny and outgoing and just fun to be around Naomi has been caught in a couple controversial rumors since SYNCO started but always seemed to just shake them off she's also been criticized ever since the beginning about her vocals which she showed she's improved on tremendously since their debut album Naomi's voice is soulful yet laid back type in a way

UserPostedImage

Instruments: Vocals, guitar
Favorite 3 Artists/Bands: Weekend, Isabel, Serenity Scott
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Bio: Layla Marie Sanchez born 1996 April 13th to parents Maria and Eduardo Sanchez her father passed away when she was about 6 Layla has two younger brothers (Aaron and Jason) who are twins and one older sister (Allison) Layla was always known as the silly child she'd always be making jokes or funny faces some people seen her as odd she didn't have many friends in school as she was always seen as the weird girl some people would even make fun of her about her personality however Layla didn't let it bring her down instead she turned to music to take away the pain of what people would say about her she began writing around the age of 12 she didn't start singing until she turned 15 though she was going to try posting videos on YouTube in hopes of getting somewhere in a music career like Jacob Estrada or Karmin did however it didn't exactly work out for her too well she only posted one video which barely got any views at all she couldn't post many more due to being so busy with school and she also had to help take care of the family in some way so she got a job at a grocery store as a bag girl that wasn't how she wanted to live her life though as said in an interview on Weekend: The Big Search she wanted more than that she had wanted a music career so when she heard of Weekend: The Big Search she jumped at the chance and had to audition and ended up making it through however she almost didn't make the band which some people fail to remember most people who know Layla would describe her as silly and a bit of a fangirl but she's also shown a much more serious side through the years since SYNCO started Layla's has began dating fellow musician Austin Nimmo and made quite a few friends in the industry Layla has also helped her family more than ever before buying them a new house and buying her mother a new car she's also released a solo single and featured on a track from fellow musician Natasha Iver's album Layla's voice is very unique she has a light yet raspy voice and is known for her constant riffs and runs

UserPostedImage

Instruments: Vocals, guitar, piano
Favorite 3 Artists/Bands: Riot! In The Boulevard, James Urie, Lana Del Rey
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Bio: Alexis Brooke Grey born October 30th 1995 Alexis was adopted by Jane and David Grey when she was younger she can't remember her real parents and has never met seen or spoke to them ever Alex is known for her beautiful green eyes and her sassy personality she wasn't the more popular girl in school but she had a few close friends Alex started writing music when she turned 13 she began singing at the age of 15 she always loved rock and pop rock music but knew her voice could never really fit for that so she stuck with pop although she wasn't a huge fan of the genre she decided to give it a shot and listened to a few pop artists and bands her favorites are Isabel, Teen Titans and a few others she never really thought of music as more than just a hobby till one day when her friends made her tryout for Weekend: The Big Search she didn't think she'd go extremely far however due to her beautiful vocals natural stage presence and feisty personality she made it all the way while there she learned a lot more with music than she could have on her own and she discovered how much she loved more than just rock music she's definitely widened her taste in music those who know Alex would describe her as sassy yet in a way extremely sweet which can come as a surprise to some since SYNCO started Alex has been seen in a few controversial arguments however none compare to the ones she's had with boss Billy Khan Alex has also briefly dated Andros who Billy also happened to have a brief relationship with as well Alex is known for her mature husky voice that people tend do love

UserPostedImage

Instruments: Vocals, piano
Favorite 3 Artists/Bands: Mercedes, Beyonce, Weekend
Hometown: Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Bio: Jamie Michelle Jackson born 1995 December 3rd to parents Hannah and Brandon Jackson her family wasn't the wealthiest so they were always stuck in very small houses they moved around a lot before finally moving in with her grandparents who already had her fathers brother and his wife who had three kids and her fathers sister who was single and also had 3 kids so it was 14 people in one house which only had 4 bedrooms her grandparents took a room her parents took a room her uncle and his wife took a room and her, her cousins and her aunt set up blow mattresses in the living room Jamie's father, uncle and mother worked as much as they could so she barely ever got to see them while growing up Jamie had always been into music she loved to sing she started singing in choir at church and she would always sing around the house and at school people always complimented her voice saying she could be the next Beyonce or Leona Lewis she would always just laugh when people would say that she knew she was good but never thought she was that good Jamie was always known as a very very quite and shy girl you'd she was also considered to be very mature for her age but has her childish moments too Jamie's living situation got worst later on as she found out that her family was going to be evicted from their house terrified she looked around for some way to help when she had finally heard about Weekend: The Big Search she knew she had to audition and hope for the best after auditioning she was passed through and continued on till she made it in the band since with the help of her incredibly vocals SYNCO started Jamie has managed to help her family get through the previous problems helping them all get houses she's also been able to help out a few other families in similar positions Jamie remains quiet and shy but has broken out of it a bit and definitely breaks out of it on stage

UserPostedImage

SINGLES
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

ALBUMS
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

EPS
None

AWARDS

FCA IV
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

FCA V
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 02 February 2016 08:00:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Walton on 15/11/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 15/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 15/11/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/11/2012(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/01/2014(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/06/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 21/07/2015(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#2 Posted : 15 November 2012 06:38:06(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity: Layla is my favorite already! It's excited to hear that I'm a favorite of hers :). I can't wait to hear what you guys have to release. Good luck with everything girls! :]

OOC: Excellent job John John! :P
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 15/11/2012(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 15 November 2012 06:41:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Scott: So happy for you girls. This is only the beginning remember, you're lives are going to change forever.

Oscar: Nice site :) Make us proud!

Dustyn: I love the site! You is all so pretty. A female Weekend is going to be so much fun!

Billy: We'll try our best to help you with your career every step of the way. Just don't fuck it up.

Riley: I just know you girls are going to be huge. Can't wait until people hear the music. From what I've heard, it's sounding great!

Edited by user 15 November 2012 06:42:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 15 November 2012 06:44:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erich:hmm,nicole is 19 you say..

Karoliena: erich!

Erich: what?! I'm just reading
The website..

Karoliena:be sure to pick up a bag of candy in your white van.

They both laugh.

Karoliena: good luck out there,ladies.

Erica: ooh that tank top is cute! I'm buying one. *already has her credit card out*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 15 November 2012 07:03:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: Layla is my favorite already! It's excited to hear that I'm a favorite of hers :). I can't wait to hear what you guys have to release. Good luck with everything girls! :]

OOC: Excellent job John John! :P

Layla: Hii Serenity Scott glad to be your favorite already lol we all really hope you like our stuff!

ooc: Thanks you Tafari :P

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Scott: So happy for you girls. This is only the beginning remember, you're lives are going to change forever.

Oscar: Nice site :) Make us proud!

Dustyn: I love the site! You is all so pretty. A female Weekend is going to be so much fun!

Billy: We'll try our best to help you with your career every step of the way. Just don't fuck it up.

Riley: I just know you girls are going to be huge. Can't wait until people hear the music. From what I've heard, it's sounding great!

Jamie: Thanks Scott and yeah we know hope we could make you guys proud

Nicole: Thanks Oz we plan on it :)

Layla: Thank you Dustyn and I know it's going to be so fun we're all so excited!

Alex: Thanks Billy and don't worry we don't plan on screwing up

Naomi: Thanks Ri everything you guys have done for us so far means so much

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich:hmm,nicole is 19 you say..

Karoliena: erich!

Erich: what?! I'm just reading
The website..

Karoliena:be sure to pick up a bag of candy in your white van.

They both laugh.

Karoliena: good luck out there,ladies.

Erica: ooh that tank top is cute! I'm buying one. *already has her credit card out*

Nicole: Yup I sure am...why? Lol

Layla: YAY! Gracias Erica and congrats now if we get famous you can wear that shirt around and be like "I knew them before" :D
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Walton on 15/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 15/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 15 November 2012 07:15:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: uh,no reason miss Nicole. I,uh...just know another Nichole who is slightly older.

Karoliena: *laughs* I love when people call erich on his bullshit.

Erica: having that sort of cred is important to me,layla. i bought two. One for me and one for my girlfriend.

Karoliena:shit,you'll need two of those tank tops just to cover her chest.

Erica:*grins*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline mebeme101  
#7 Posted : 15 November 2012 07:21:59(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Erich: uh,no reason miss Nicole. I,uh...just know another Nichole who is slightly older.

Karoliena: *laughs* I love when people call erich on his bullshit.

Erica: having that sort of cred is important to me,layla. i bought two. One for me and one for my girlfriend.

Karoliena:shit,you'll need two of those tank tops just to cover her chest.

Erica:*grins*

Nicole: Ah...okay anyway thanks for checking out our site Mr Hess :)

Layla: I know right who doesn't love having that kinda cred? You and your girlfriend will be the raddest chicks around! :)

Edited by user 15 November 2012 08:26:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/11/2012(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 16 November 2012 13:59:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Brittany: Aww all of you are all so pretty and I bet all of you are so talented! I'm excited to see what you guys have. Best of luck and stay true to yourselves throughout this journey :) I'm sure it will be a wild one!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 16/11/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#9 Posted : 16 November 2012 17:17:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Brittany: Aww all of you are all so pretty and I bet all of you are so talented! I'm excited to see what you guys have. Best of luck and stay true to yourselves throughout this journey :) I'm sure it will be a wild one!

Nicole: Awww thank you so much Brittany we all really appreciate your comment a lot you're so sweet I know we've got a wild journey ahead but I think we're ready we promise to stay true to ourselves I really hope you enjoy our music :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#10 Posted : 24 November 2012 04:50:58(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla's Blog

UserPostedImage

Hello SYNCONIZERS!!! Yeah that's the best we can come up with for now lol anyway I'm here with the groups first blog going to try my best to make this is rad as possible for you sweet little cookies anyway let's see where do we start? oh I know so Nicole, Jamie, Naomi and I met the 4U Girls Alex wasn't feeling too good that day poor Alex :( anyway she's feeling better now but yeah meeting those girls was totally rad they are really awesome girls and really hard workers and we're all so glad to see them doing well I loved them before joining the group and I still do! Let's move on now we have all been working like CRAZY to get the debut single out to you all it'll be out really early next month make sure to check it out when it does come out we have put pretty much everything we have into this song we wanted it to come out perfect and it is well we think so anyway the song is the raddest thing you'll ever hear maybe so please be sure to check it out and to everyone out there that has been so nice and sweet to us thank you I wish it was possible for me to bake you all cookies and give you all hugs and kisses but I can't bake cookies and I doubt I could hug and kiss all of you sorry :/ anyway these last few days have been really cool enjoying getting to know my chicas they are the raddest chicks I've ever met in my life so thank you again to Weekend for giving us this chance I never really had a whole bunch of friends but now I could say I've made 4 best friends it's so cool it's like really cray but in a good way um what else oh yesterday was Thanksgiving here it was Jamie's first time :O but I think she liked it it was really great seeing my family and meeting the girls' family loved it so much after that we all went black Friday shopping I mean who doesn't love being in stores when they are supposed to be closed and getting things cheaper than they are supposed to be? Well the workers might not like it too much but I loved it it was so awesome btw happy late Thanksgiving to everyone I'm thankful for everything especially Twitter and Tumblr pretty much waste my nights on there lol anyway hope you guys enjoyed this little blog it's all done now laterz!!!
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#11 Posted : 24 November 2012 05:15:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: aw,what a cutie. Now I want cookies.

Karoliena:uh...we've been doing jäger shots all day.

Erich. Exactly. We could've been eating cookies...with jäger.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
mebeme101 on 24/11/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#12 Posted : 24 November 2012 05:18:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Erich: aw,what a cutie. Now I want cookies.

Karoliena:uh...we've been doing jäger shots all day.

Erich. Exactly. We could've been eating cookies...with jäger.

Layla: Sorry guys if I knew how to bake them I would help you guys out but Nicole is the best baker ever she made a giant cookie for me and put my favorite word on it maybe she could help out thanks for the comments though! :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 24/11/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#13 Posted : 24 November 2012 05:33:32(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
4U Girls: That's my girls!!!! :) yesss!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 24/11/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#14 Posted : 24 November 2012 05:35:49(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
4U Girls: That's my girls!!!! :) yesss!

Layla: Haha love ya chicas! :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#15 Posted : 27 November 2012 04:40:30(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Nicole's Blog

UserPostedImage

Hey everyone hope y'all are having an amazing day ours has been really great so far so before we get to why our day is going amazing so far I'd like to point out that Jamie has the radio turned all the way up and is distracting me so if I get mixed up at some point later that's probably why anyway on to the news we've been announced as the first signing to Five Pesky Kids Records the label is ran by the same five amazing boys that put us together and helped us out a lot it's amazing that this is happening right now it's so cool and the girls all think so too well of course they do why wouldn't they? Lol anyway to pick up where Layla left off we've finally got a release date for our debut single and it'll be out December 5th so make sure y'all check that out we really hope you love it as much as we do it was given to us by Nevaeh Matinez and that's a pretty big deal she's worked with a bunch of huge artists so it's amazing that she's want to give us a song of all people the song is called Treat Your Girl Right btw and it's really cool honestly can't wait for y'all to hear it let's see what else has been going on well let's get to other artists maybe 4U Girls recently performed on Ellen and did amazing as usual, Jennifer Armstrong is releasing a new single today and we're all excited about that um Weekend have a label now which we're signed to like I said earlier and that's about it anyway sorry if this was a bit boring I'll try to do better next time but for now bye y'all be safe and dream big don't let nobody tell you that you can't later now!
My Acts

UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 27/11/2012(UTC), Walton on 27/11/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#16 Posted : 08 December 2012 14:58:53(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Alex's Blog

UserPostedImage

So yeah it's Alex here this time anyway just going to get straight into things here so yeah we just released our debut single which is pretty great if you ask me be sure to check it out and buy it and all that crap it's called "Treat Your Girl Right" it was written and produced by one of the biggest in the industry she's worked with a bunch of HUGE artists in the past so it's pretty cool we get to be added to the list of people she's worked with anyway like I said check it out...or else ;) anyway there are a bunch of cool debuts lately from a bunch of cool artists ours is the best but some other good ones are Andros and the Mouse's debut single "Geek Girl" pretty awesome but like I said ours is the best ;) lol and don't worry I'm not actually that cocky I'm just screwing around so don't act like idiots and leave stupid comments anyway what else is there to talk about now well we're going to try to have a video for out debut single don't even ask me when just chill and wait for it but yeah look out for it oh and no don't worry I'm not that girl that does the duck face peace sign thing on every picture that's actually Jamie well I'm clearly running out of things to talk about here so let's move on to them shout outs anyway shout out to Andros and the Mouse for being cool, shout out to that new chick Aimée Nicole has been playing that video of you non stop it was annoying at first hearing it so much but then I started to like it I guess you gained 5 new fans huh? Umm shout out to Weekend they're interview with Alan was awesome Dustyn call me ;) lol again JUST KIDDING he's gay so obviously nothing will happen anyway so yeah that's about it oh wait to that one person on Tumblr fuck you and now that's it so later
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Walton on 08/12/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/12/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#17 Posted : 08 December 2012 15:11:04(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Aimée: Aw, fanks for the shout out Alex! I'm really intrigued that Nicole and the rest of you gals like the performance. :) I gained 5 fans and you gained 1 when you guys released you're debut single. Win for a win haha. :)
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 08/12/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#18 Posted : 08 December 2012 15:49:25(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Aimée: Aw, fanks for the shout out Alex! I'm really intrigued that Nicole and the rest of you gals like the performance. :) I gained 5 fans and you gained 1 when you guys released you're debut single. Win for a win haha. :)

Alex: Thanks cool to know we gained a new fan Nicole will be extremely happy when she sees your comment
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Walton on 08/12/2012(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#19 Posted : 08 December 2012 15:53:32(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha Jackson: I'm so happy to see the girl groups representing. I see the fire in each of your eyes, the same fire I had when I was your age starting out in the industry. Can't wait to hear your sound. Keep doing it girls : )
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 08/12/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#20 Posted : 08 December 2012 16:01:11(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
Tisha Jackson: I'm so happy to see the girl groups representing. I see the fire in each of your eyes, the same fire I had when I was your age starting out in the industry. Can't wait to hear your sound. Keep doing it girls : )

Naomi: You honestly just made my whole week by even commenting here you are such a huge inspiration to me so it means a lot that you even noticed us lol and thank you for your sweet words I really hope you like our music in the future
My Acts

UserPostedImage
TishaJackson!!!! on 08/12/2012(UTC)