logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<122123124125126>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2461 Posted : 27 November 2012 23:21:16(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
Erica wakes up rolls on top of Natalya." Good morning,natycakes." Erica kisses her softly. " so do I let you go...or have my way with you..decisions decisions." Erica says while tapping her chin with the handcuff key.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#2462 Posted : 27 November 2012 23:23:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya wriggles a little and looks up. "Good morning, Eri." She giggles. "Did you leave me like this deliberately all night?" She smiles. "Oh no....what will you decide," she says with a fake shocked look on her face.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2463 Posted : 27 November 2012 23:31:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica giggles and shakes her head." No,it was horrid of me to do so!" Erica releases Natalya. She lays her head on Natalya's chest." Thank you so much for giving me another chance.i don't know what I'd do without you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#2464 Posted : 27 November 2012 23:46:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat rubs her wrists and then wraps her arms around Erica, kissing her head. "I'm glad I didn't split with you, Eri. Some people will say that I was dumb to stay, but I would be stupid to throw away this opportunity. Because I really do love you so much."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2465 Posted : 28 November 2012 00:02:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica kisses Natalya's wrists and neck." Oh my! You are soooo bruised up,they're going to lock me up!" She laughs and puts her hands on Natalya's waist. " we will prove them wrong. One day, We'll be old bitties stealing people's jello and hiding their laxatives in the old folks home." Erica giggles picturing them as old ladies.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2466 Posted : 28 November 2012 00:39:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada lays on the ground, staring at the ceiling, still tripping pretty hard. Suddenly, she hold her hand up to her face and lets out a loud scream. "Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! I am aging!" She crawls to her knees and looks at both of her arms, panic swimming in her eyes. Suddenly, she looks up. "That is it. I just turned forty. My life is over. My life is over, and I have never even been to Disney World..." She stands to her feet and tries to force a smile. "That is okay, though! Because I can just go with my boring husband, who hates music, and my ugly kids, who hate me!" The more she talks, the more panicky she becomes again, growning to the point of hyperventalating. "Somebody, please, help me! I am a German citizen! I know what it is like to feel dead!" She collapses to the ground.
Offline genocidal king  
#2467 Posted : 28 November 2012 00:43:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat smiles and looks down. "I don't mind. It was such fun. I even liked the clamps." She giggles and turns towards Erica. "I know. One day we'll be messing with those little medication cups and laughing about it while we tell people that "in our day, women weren't even allowed to marry each other in some countries." She laughs again.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2468 Posted : 28 November 2012 00:59:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

As Castor, Virginia, and Nina all arrive at the Duke, Virginia runs ahead of all of them and onto the deck. "Woah..." She says quietly, spinning around to see everything. "And you live here, Miss. Nina?" She asks, her eyes wide.
Offline erich hess  
#2469 Posted : 28 November 2012 01:09:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich and karoliena look at each other when Ada starts freaking out. Karoliena punches erich in the arm. "Smooth fucking move! You are going to kill Ada." Karoliena sternly tells erich.

Karoliena holds Ada's hand." It's not real,Ada. Erich and I are right here." Karoliena rubs her hand.

Erich tries to help,but as soon as he touches Ada's head,he sees her hair as tiny copper wires.each ready to pierce his skin and harvest his bodily fluids. " German citizen? Germany. Holy fuck, Rommel has captured us. That desert foxy bastard! Damn Ada's boring husband and ugly kids sold us out. If we leave now. We can be in Texas by three. The Nazis will be on us by the then...."

Erica takes one of the clamps and tries it on,she instantly yelps and removes it. " yowza! That shit hurts! I'm glad you like them.you must have nips of steel!"she giggles and kisses Natalya's shoulder.
Erica looks at Natalya's face and smiles."we'll be th coolest old ladies ever! " Erica runs her finger down the center of Natalya's chest. " you know....the Netherlands aren't as archaic as my country...." Erica says suggestively.

Nina holds Virginia's hand nervously." Yup,love.this is where I used to live. Once we get done globe trotting, I will live with you and your daddy in Detroit." Nina looks at the acres of rust and broken glass,her motherly instinct screams to take Virginia out of here.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2470 Posted : 28 November 2012 01:14:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada takes a shakey breath in. "None of it is real? I am still twenty-three...?" She asks quietly, her face flat against the floor, so her voice is slightly muffled.

"I want to live here!" Virginia announces, looking around. "It's so grungy! Does it still sail?"
Offline genocidal king  
#2471 Posted : 28 November 2012 01:24:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat laughs at Erica's yelp and then kisses her chest. "Awwww poor, Eri. I thought you knew you didn't like them already?" She giggles. "Well trust me, when you have to endure the cold of a -30 Moskva winter, then you have to be tough in that...region.." She smiles and kisses Erica softly. "Yeah? What are you suggesting...?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2472 Posted : 28 November 2012 01:29:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena pats Ada's back." You're still 23. You are here with erich and I,you'll get to go Disney world. I promise,even If I have to take you there myself." Karoliena soothingly tells Ada.

Erich is rooting through the couch cushions. " gadzooks! The clever bastard sealed up our escape route! No Texas today,boyos, no Texas ever."

Nina looks to castor and smiles.she knew Virginia would love it on the ship. " it still sails ,Virginia. Daddy and I took it to Hawaii not too long ago." She laughs." You can't live here,love. Where would you go to school?"

Erica holds Natalya's head to her chest and laughs. " because I wanted you to do that!" She giggles. " can I ask you a totally inappropriate question about your boobs and the cold?" Erica turns red after she Asks. Erica takes Natalya's hands and takes a deep breath. " well....I'm suggesting I demonstrate that I'm committed to you...and only you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2473 Posted : 28 November 2012 01:35:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat giggles and looks up from her chest. "You know I don't need an excuse to do that Eri. You know I love them. She giggles and kisses her again. "Sure, you can ask me absotively anything you like...why...is it rude? You've gone all red, Erica!" She chuckles and then smiles before rolling over. "Really....well....can you ask me like...officially?" She giggles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2474 Posted : 28 November 2012 01:55:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica grins and plays with Natalya's hair. " I know you love them, you're almost as mad about mine as i am about yours." Erica touches Natalya's chest and giggles." Well...it's not rude exactly..I've always wondered...since implants aren't flesh,do the absorb and retain heat differently? In the cold,do they feel colder to you?" Erica blushes after asking.erica puts on her shirt and underwear and gets out of bed.she gets on one knee." Natalya dobros, you make me the happiest I've ever been.you are wonderful,caring, and very sweet. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" Erica asks in a very serious tone.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2475 Posted : 28 November 2012 03:38:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat smiles up at Erica and kisses her chest slowly. "I love them Eri. My little perky buddies. She chuckles. "They seem to like me too." She smiles and bites Erica gently. Nat laughs. "Why did ya seem embarrassed at that? No they don't get cold. There's still a layer of normal boob on top so that helps make them normal heat. Does it ever bother you that they aren't real? Like honestly..." she watches as Erica gets on one knee and then squeals excitedly, holding a hand to her mouth in shock. She smiles down at her. "Oh Eri, do you really mean it?" She asks with a wide smile.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2476 Posted : 28 November 2012 03:53:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica giggles when Natalya kisses her chest." Oh,they do love you. They perk up whenever your around.they tend to phone their friend downstairs to let her know she may have a visitor!" Erica shrieks with dirty laughter. She shakes her vigorously. " no! " Erica puts her hand to her mouth." Did I give the impression that it bothers me that they are implants? If I did,I am sorry. you are just the only person I' ve ever "known" that has had them. I'm just curious."

Erica looks up at Natalya and nods." Dead serious.why else would I get clothed? I didn't want our proposal story to begin with." Erica was naked..." " she giggles and removes her clothes again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2477 Posted : 28 November 2012 03:59:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles and squeezes Ericas chest. "They're so beautiful and perky. I'm so jealous because theyll never droop. But at least I get to play with some non droopy boobs forever." She giggles and hugs Erica tight. "Tell them to tell their neighbour downstairs that she may get a visitor knocking at her door very soon" she winks. "No you didn't give that impression. I just wondered honey cos a lot of people prefer to hold real ones." She smiles and kisses Erica.

When Erica confirms she is serious, Nat kneels opposite her. She smiles. "Hitomi, I love you more than anyone else ever in the world. You mean more to me than anything and I want to be your wife." She kisses her softly. "So yes, I will marry you." She looks down and takes a ring from her little finger which has a shining diamond in it. She slides it gently on to Erica's ring finger. "This was my grandmother's ring. She was the only one who believed in me." She smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2478 Posted : 28 November 2012 04:26:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" I love you,you're so...in love with me! " Erica giggles,not caring how super corny that was." Yup, you get these little beauties forever! The ....booby prize!" Erica cracks up." Their downstairs neighbor is very ready for a visitor." Erica smirks and kisses Natalya passionately. " real,not real. As long as you're on the other end of them,I could care less." Erica squeezes Natalya gently." They are hypnotic."

Erica starts crying when Natalya starts speaking. She rubs the tears from her eyes before she speaks." I love you so so so much. I'll be the best wife ever!" Erica really starts sobbing when Natalya gives her her grandmothers ring." Are you sure? It's so beautiful..." Erica perks up and reaches into a drawer,retrieving a small pink box. " a graduation present from my parents,I never wore it because I was afraid of losing it." She puts the ring on Natalya's finger,it's a diamond hello kitty ring. " only your grandmother believed in you? That's terrible,natycakes. She clearly knew a good thing when she saw it."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2479 Posted : 28 November 2012 04:42:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles and hugs her tight. "Erica...you are so wonderful to me, and so funny and beautiful. You are the greatest girl I've ever known and the best person I've ever dated." She smiles and kisses her shoulder softly. She laughs so hard at the booby prize joke. "Oh my God, Hitomi you make me laugh so damn hard. I love how funny you are." She smiles. "I love your boobs as well. But maaaaaybe I could venture south. This mouth was made for kiss kiss kissing." She chuckles.

When Erica cries, Nat starts to wipe her eyes, before she then joins in crying. "Look at us. We're such a pair of girls Eri." She smiles and laughs through her tears. "I love you more than you would ever know Eri." She nods her head. "My grandmother would want you to have it. To know that I found someone I treasure enough to trust with it would make her smile. Promise me you'll always hold it close to you Eri. PLease." She smiles widely. She starts to sob when Erica puts her ring on her finger. "You really want me to have this? It reminds me so much of you Eri. It's beautiful. So beautiful." She hugs Erica. "We're gonna be happy forever, Hitomi. I promise. I will love you forever and I will work so hard to be the best wife to you."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2480 Posted : 28 November 2012 05:09:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada lets out a content sigh. "My life is not over yet, and my friends are going to take me to Disney World... I am happy..."

Virginia thinks about this for a moment. "You could homeschool me..." She says, kicking her foot back and forth. "I hate my school anyway. Everybody is fake and mean."