logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<126127128129130>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2541 Posted : 29 November 2012 03:04:29(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
" oh, you poor thing. After awhile you sort of get used to it." Karoliena takes a drink of juice. " would you like some of my famous crepes?" Karoliena clearly enjoys playing hostess to her little guest.

Nina scoff." Tell erich? Fuck that.i own as much of this ship as he does,love." Nina sees castor drifting back to sleep. She puts her arm under the covers and grabs A handful of castor. " I can make sure you sleep,love." She giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2542 Posted : 29 November 2012 03:17:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Yes, please, Miss. Karoliena!" Virginia says back, bouncing up and down. It had been a while since she had any homemade food. Or... ship-made food... Whatever. She excitedly drank the rest of her orange juice.

Castor moans slightly. "I swear, you are the sexiest woman alive..." He says quietly, his eyes fluttering open.
Offline erich hess  
#2543 Posted : 29 November 2012 03:27:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena grins. " right away!" She starts gathering her crepe making gear and gets started." Erich,be a dear and get this little lady some more juice."

Erich gets up and pours Virginia some more juice." There you go,nothing like vitamin c to stave off scurvy."

Nina smiles up at castor." I do have to keep my man happy. You aren't officially mine for three more days,you know" she giggles and gets up to lock the door." Um,love...Virginia isn't in her bed."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2544 Posted : 29 November 2012 06:59:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, good lord..." Castor says, getting up out of bed and hastily throwing on clothes. "Virginia?" He calls out, looking up and down the corridors.

Virginia is about to thank Karoliena and Erich when she hears her father. "I'm in the kitchen with Miss. Karoliena and Mr. Erich, daddy!" She calls back, and then turns back to the others,rolling her eyes at her father.
Offline erich hess  
#2545 Posted : 29 November 2012 07:12:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina puts some clothes on and rushes out to join castor.

Karoliena snickers at Virginia's eye roll. She serves Virginia up a plate of crepes. " here you go,sweetie. Oh castor,would you like some as well?"

Erich walks over to castor and says to him quietly. " I made sure to lock all exterior doors and doors to the below decks. She's safe as houses." Erich nods and hopes Virginia didnt hear, she clearly doesn't like being treated like a kid.

Castors calling it of Virginias name woke Erica.,she comes out of her room,ready to fuck castor up. As she thinks he is cheating on nina. " ok,just who is Virginia,castor?!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2546 Posted : 29 November 2012 07:52:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Virginia turns around. "Hi!" She waves to Nina. "I'm Virginia. Nice to meet you!"

"Thank you," Castor whispers back to Erich with a slap on the back and then turns to Erica, trying to be civil with her in front of Virginia. "Erica, this is my daughter, Virginia. Try to be decent around her."
Offline erich hess  
#2547 Posted : 29 November 2012 08:03:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica looks puzzled. A child on the duke of Winchester is pretty out of place. " why hello. I'm Erica." Laughing a little at the girls forwardness.

Erich nods to castor. " anytime."

Erica looks very hurt castor would say such a thing to her." She is lovely,castor." She adds quietly. " I guess I'll leave you guys be.i certainly wouldn't want to be indecent."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2548 Posted : 29 November 2012 08:18:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor sighs and looks down. It wasn't in his nature to be so forward and mean, but when it came to Nichole, who was and only child, he had always felt like he had to protect her. He shakes off the guilt he feels and looked back at Virginia.

Virginia seems confused as to why Erica came and left so quickly. "Nice to meet you, Miss. Erica!" She calls and then turns back to her breakfast.
Offline erich hess  
#2549 Posted : 29 November 2012 08:28:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina sighs slightly and looks at castor. as that was the first time she ever saw him be unpleasant to anyone. "Um...castor,love? May I speak to you outside.now." She crosses her arms.

Karoliena and erich start eating their crepes. They start talking to Virginia in hopes she'll be distracted from the awkwardness that just went down. " you like Elvis?" Erich asks Virginia .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2550 Posted : 29 November 2012 08:33:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor sighs and nods, knowing that he fucked up now. He walks outside the kitchen and waits for Nina.

Virginia thinks about it. "He's the one with the deep voice and the..." She moves her hips in a very Elvis-esque style. "... Right?"
Offline erich hess  
#2551 Posted : 29 November 2012 08:42:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina walks outside and looks at castor for several seconds before speaking,not sure how to start,seeing as th first time she's disagreed with castor." That was terribly uncalled for love.erica has been nothing but decent to both of us. Especially you,the man who basically stole her bloody girlfriend. I asked her to come meet our daughter,and this is what you greet her with? In case you haven't noticed,life hasn't been easy for her lately." Nina looks at the ocean.

Erich grins broadly. " oh you have been brought up right,miss Virginia." Erich looks totally pleased she didn't say."oh,the fat guy in the goofy outfits."

Karoliena smiles too." So miss Virginia,you're going to be flower girl? Have you got a dress yet "

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2552 Posted : 29 November 2012 09:54:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor, not one to argue, hesitates to say anything back, but the last scentence really got to him. "I'm sorry, but life hasn't been easy for her lately? What the fuck has happened to her? Oh, so she cheated on her girlfriend, and had to deal with the consequences of it? Poor her. Blood is thicker than water, and Nichole is blood to me. I'm not going to act all happy-go-lucky around her. Do whatever you want, but I'm not going to teach Virginia to lie about her emotions, or be two-faced."

"Not yet... But Miss. Nina says that I can have a lavender one!" She says happily, eating a piece of her crepe.
Offline erich hess  
#2553 Posted : 29 November 2012 10:44:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i'm sorry, but erica has done what to YOU personally? all erica did was try to join us. you say she has to deal with the consequences of her actions? what about nichole? didnt she cheat on her boyfriend too? at least natalya had the bloody balls to get pissed over what happened. sam? sam ran off like a good little lap dog to nichole. nichole seems to collect lap dogs. erica,sam...you." nina crosses her arms again and looks at castor. "nichole is blood to you,what do you think erica is to me?" nina shakes her head and looks away.

"i love lavender.if your father says it's ok,i'd love to take you dress shopping." karoliena says excitedly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2554 Posted : 29 November 2012 14:07:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"So you prefer the way that Natalya handled it? Making a public spectacle out of it on Twitter when Nichole was trying to apologize?" He groans and looks away. "Great, Nina. Just great. Three days away from our wedding, and this shit starts happening..." He holds the bridge of his nose, like he has a headache.

Virginia smiles, and then hears Nina and Castor arguing outside the door. "Oh no..."
Offline erich hess  
#2555 Posted : 29 November 2012 14:23:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina shakes her head. "no....natalya said things which i think were uncalled for.....but even then,erica came to nichole's defense,asking natalya to stop. jesus fucking christ,nichole must have something magic between her legs,the way people keep falling over themselves for her." nina scowls."what? so you dont want to marry me,because i stand up for my friend you are treating like shit?"

karoliena looks to erich and takes a deep breath. "dont worry virginia. they'll be fine...people just have disagreements sometime."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2556 Posted : 29 November 2012 14:25:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor looks up at Nina, shocked. "Of course I still want to marry you, Nina. I love you more than anything. I couldn't imagine being without you. I just don't want our wedding to be tainted by some arguement like this..." He sighs and then comes forward, bringing Nina in for a light hug. "I love you. I'm sorry. I'll apologize to Erica."

Virginia nods and stares down at her crepe, seeming to lose her appetite.
Offline erich hess  
#2557 Posted : 29 November 2012 14:35:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina hugs castor back and kisses his cheek." i love you too." she kisses him a second time before releasing the hug. "we had to argue about something,right,love? please dont apologize to erica if you dont mean it." nina adds and lays her head on castor's shoulder." god damn our crazy friends."

karoliena rubs virgina's back softly and kisses her head.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2558 Posted : 29 November 2012 14:39:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Heh, no shit... Too bad life would be boring with sane friends..." He says, kissing the top of Nina's head softly. "Come on... Let's go see if we can snag some food..."

Virginia smiles up at Karoliena, learning from her grandmother the method of being able to fake happiness on a whim. "Can I have more orange juice, please?" She asks.
Offline erich hess  
#2559 Posted : 29 November 2012 14:45:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina looks up at him and nods. "always with the food,mr castor." she giggles. "wow.we made it through our first argument. we're offically married now,love!" she laughs.

"you can have whatever you like...except for vodka with that oj. you are too young!" karoliena laughs and pours her some oj.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2560 Posted : 29 November 2012 14:48:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Go us! And we did it without marriage counselling or alcohol! We're doing better than my parents already!" He says with a laugh, putting his arm around Nina's waist and going back into the kitchen with her.

Virginia makes a face. "I accidentally drake some of Grandma Angie's vodka one time. It was GROSS!"