logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<131132133134135>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2641 Posted : 01 December 2012 09:19:30(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada giggles as well, and then stands up. "I hate sitting. We should dance more. I enjoyed that."
Offline erich hess  
#2642 Posted : 01 December 2012 09:25:11(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
" Splendid idea!" he says excitedly. Erich flips on the stereo,and herb Alpert and the Tijuana brass starts playing." I need better records." Erich laughs and starts wiggling to the beat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2643 Posted : 01 December 2012 09:27:01(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada dances with Erich, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards her. "You know how to dance, ja?" She asks quietly, almost seductively.
Offline erich hess  
#2644 Posted : 01 December 2012 09:33:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich is startled by Ada grabbing his hand. He holds her hand and dances with her."nein" he shakes his head,which causes his crystal skirt to clink." At least no properly." He smiles and follows her lead.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#2645 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:08:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya is sat in the kitchen with a coffee reading through a magazine, looking at it very intently.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2646 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:11:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica creeps up silently behind natalya.she uses her finger to poke natalya's side. "you gots a purty mouth!" erica says in a creepy southern drawl. "watcha reading natycakes?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2647 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:14:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya screams a little when Erica pokes her and she spins around, holding her finger out like a gun. When she sees who it is, she puts the "gun" back in her pocket and nods, chuckling. "Hi Eri." She smiles and kisses her cheek, lifting her magazine and showing her the cover of "Bridal" magazine.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2648 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:16:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggles." that finger can be deadly!" she says with a smirk. erica pulls up a chair and sits beside natalya."oooh,bridal magazine. leaning towards a proper wedding?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2649 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:19:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya pretends to scowl at her. "This finger has been known to make a certain person scream very loud." She cracks up. Nat lays her head on Erica's shoulder as she pushes the magazine a little closer to her as she flicks through the pages. "It's up to you Eri. Whatever you wanna do I wanna do."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2650 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:23:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica kisses natalya's forehead. "who?!" erica asks in mock shock. "i try to always scream into the pillow!" erica giggles and leans her head onto natalya's,looking at the magazine too."nope.it's up to us. i have to say,i'd love to see you in a dress like this."she points to a sleevless ivory one.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2651 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:25:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles and then stares at Erica, smiling. "Yeah....you don't do a very good job of staying quiet." She laughs and sticks her tongue out. She smiles and nods at Erica, reaching down and gripping onto tight to her hand. She smiles again and gives her hand a squeeze. "What would you prefer Eri?" She smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2652 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:30:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica blushes,even though they are basically alone on the ship. "i cant help it.you learned from the best." erica squeezes natalya close." i love you so much.never doubt that." erica smiles at natalya when she grabs her hand. erica thinks for awhile,looking through the magazine."fuck it,lets have a real wedding.the going to the courthouse thing seems like we are ashamed and dont want anyone to see. lets have a nice wedding." erica nods,finally coming to the conclusion.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2653 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:35:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles and kisses her. "What can I say, you teach well. You know what you want, and you trained me to do it right." She giggles and hugs Erica tight. "I love you too Eri. You are the most wonderful person I've known ever." She holds her close for a while, breathing in the scent of her hair and sighing happily. She turns eventually and looks back at the magazine before turning to Erica. She smiles and kisses her very gently. "Thank you," she whispers softly.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2654 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:44:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh,you had plenty of natural talent."she laughs and hugs natalya.erica wraps natalya's hair around her finger and lets it unwrap itself. "nope.i'm the second most wonderful. you take top spot.i've never known anyone as sweet as you.one day all my dumbass friends will come to their senses.i promise." she looks into natalya's eyes and smiles. erica puts her arm under the table and caresses the top of her thigh." thanks? for what? you wanted the real wedding,didnt you?" erica giggles and squeezes natalya's thigh gently.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2655 Posted : 01 December 2012 11:49:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat laughs. "But I didn't know what I was doing, and now I'm like your obedient little bed puppy." She chuckles and sticks her tongue out, panting. "I always do anything to make you...well you know Eri..." she licks her lips. She then shakes her head. "I disagree because you are better. No one ever took time to see the other side of me until you came along." he smiles. "I hope so....for your sake...I don't want you to have to make choices and things." She looks up when Erica squeezes her thigh. She nods and looks down. "Yeah...I just...I just wanted to look pretty and see you look all pretty...I want everyone to see our love."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2656 Posted : 01 December 2012 12:01:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"maybe later,my little puppy could give me a good licking.."erica hides her face. "oh,you make me so filthy!" she cracks up and pokes natalya's tongue with her finger. "maybe i'm one of the few you've shown this side to?you know,keeping people at a distance and what not?" erica sighs a little bit."i wouldnt worry,my REAL friends dont have a problem with you.ex friends and their associate on the other hand.." erica slowly smiles and pulls natalya close. "i also want everyone to see us,and how happy we make each other...this is what love looks like.we're going to the most beautiful brides ever!" erica counts off in her head. "so wh do you want to invite?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2657 Posted : 01 December 2012 12:09:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya keeps panting and then moves forward, licking Erica's arm and giggling. "Or did you want me to lick a little lower??" She giggles again but a lit more high pitched. "Am I really good...Eri...with...my mouth? Honestly?" She waits for the answer as she listens to Erica. "Yeah, you're probably right Eri. I have always had my shutters down....but when I met you it was almost just like you made me come out my shell." She smiles and kisses Erica. "Who does have a problem? You can tell me...tell me them all?" She nods. Nat smiles and rubs Erica's leg. "Yeah, we can make a point about what love looks like in our pretty dresses and our amazing relationship can be on show." She grins. "I want to invite two of Lashes....and Suzie...and this is all. You?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2658 Posted : 01 December 2012 12:25:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"higher or lower.it's always good with that tongue!" erica giggles and rubs natalya's natalya's back. "its an odd thing to say,but you have a sexy back." erica hides her face and nods enthusiastically ."seriously? you're one of the best! i wish you werent,it makes things go waaay to quick." erica holds natalya's hand in both of hers. "you've been hurt pretty bad before,huh?" erica asks softly.erica shrugs and sorta bobs her head uneasily."well...i know castor cant stand either of us.he said he will tolerate me,if anything just for nina's sake.nichole probably doesnt like you,but i think you know that already. though,i wouldnt consider her my friend anymore.nina's opinion of you changes from accepting to thinking you are totally wrong for me....erich and karoliena think if i'm happy ,then you must be darling." erica says frowning slightly.she doesnt like telling people that other people dont like them.erica giggles when natalya rubs her leg. "that tickles!" she cracks up and nods. "yup.we will rub it in all the naysayers faces...lets see,i want erich,karoliena,ada,nina,virginia. our wedding will be tiny,but wonderful!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#2659 Posted : 01 December 2012 12:48:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles and licks up to Erica's collarbone and across her neck with a mischievous grin on her face. "Later....I'll go downwards." She winks and then laughs. "A sexy back....in what way?" She laughs. "Eri...I think you are too kind...all I do is lap lap lap away till you try to pop my head with your thighs." She giggles. "I'm not as good as you at it. Not yet."
When Erica asks her about her past she nods. "Sometimes. Guys...fuck me over...they think...never mind Eri. All that matters is we got each other now huh?"
When she heard the list of people who dislike her, Nat shrugs. ",for real huh? Wow....well I hate Nichole..but..why does Nina think I'm bad?"
"It will be a wonderful day honey. And the most important thing is that when we retire to the hotel suite to make it all official, I'll be Mrs Hess."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2660 Posted : 01 December 2012 13:06:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica takes a deep breath as natalya's mouth moves over her skin,she brings her hand up to touch nataly's cheek." i love anticipation.you've definitely shown me that sometime instant gratification isnt the best course to take." she giggles when natalya explains her method."if thats the case,you better wear a helmet tonight!....i might want to borrow it too." erica winks bites her lip softly.
erica looks at natalya with sad eyes. "you can tell me anything,natty.we've spoken loads about me,but not too much about you...unless you really dont wish to speak about it.i wouldnt want to pry"

"from what i gather,castor and nichole are package deal.if one dislikes you,they both dont. maybe he will come around though,he did apologize for insulting me the other night.nina....nina i think unfairly judges you based on our first conversation on twitter and your appearance.it sounds terrible to say,but it almost seems like she thinks you can do better,and are just using me." erica laughs slightly. "nina and i always have had a certain....coldness to our relationship with each other." erica smiles and kisses natalya."i cant wait to officially say i love you,miss hess."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage