logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<136137138139140>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2741 Posted : 03 December 2012 11:43:50(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
nina looks up at castor and nods enthusiastically." she loved it,she adores virginia, and was simply taken with with your mother."nina laughs "afterwards,she told me that "maybe all that fucking up you did earlier,was for the best"! mother has such a way with words. i can imagine your mother loved our merry band of miscreants." nina says the last part hopefully,even though everyone behaved...erica and erich can wear on people's nerves.

erich is startled when ada touches his hand."whew,i thought for a minute there,a hand from beyond the grave tried getting me!" he smiles at her. "did you have fun at the wedding?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2742 Posted : 03 December 2012 11:51:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Castor laughs. "Yes, she was very taken by Karoliena especially. I think she reminded my mother a bit of herself when she was younger. Ada, too." He smiles, happy that their wedding had gone so well.

Ada smiles and nods. "It was very nice," She says back. "Erich, may I ask you a question?"
Offline erich hess  
#2743 Posted : 03 December 2012 11:57:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina makes a face." karoliena?! oh,miss drake must have been a hellion in her day,love!" nina laughs and hugs castor for the umpteenth time today. "i dont think i'll ever get over this feeling,and i'm not sure i want to."

"ada,you can ask me anything." erich nods and smiles at her."i have no secrets from anyone."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2744 Posted : 03 December 2012 12:02:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor smiles at his wife. "You don't think you'll ever fall out of love with me?" He asks.

Ada hesitates. "When you said that you love me, what did you mean by it?"
Offline erich hess  
#2745 Posted : 03 December 2012 12:10:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina thinks about castor's question for about two minutes or so. "no." she shakes her head. "i know i never will. i was infatuated with you from about an hour after i met you,love.you are like no one else i ever met.honestly,i dont know if that says more about you,or the company i keep." she giggles and looks up and kisses his chin." nope.i know you are the one i want to see while i'm on my deathbed,love."

erich looks at ada and nods. " i meant it exactly as it sounded.i...do love you....perhaps it was unfair for me to actually say it....i made things weird between us,huh?" erich looks off and takes a drink from his flask.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2746 Posted : 03 December 2012 12:15:01(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor frowns slightly. "Don't say anything about your deathbed. I don't want to think about having to live without you... Ever." He says, wrapping his arms around him and squeezing her.

"No, not awkward... Just confusing..." She takes Erich's flask and takes a drink out of it, then hands it back. "I do not understand you and Karoliena's relationship."
Offline erich hess  
#2747 Posted : 03 December 2012 12:25:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"statistically speaking,you'll go first,love!" she giggles." but if that that is true,i'll be the widow who cries on her husband's tombstone every day." she smiles as she is squeezed. "squeezing to see if i'm ripe?"

erich takes the flask,then sighs deeply and looks at the deck ."i probably was wrong for telling you that i loved you. but i figure i could get hit by a bus tomorrow.i want to leave nothing unsaid." he looks up at the sky. "karoliena and i have.....a special sort of relationship. we love each other,we....um..express our love to each other...but we see no reason to remain exclusive to each other.its the nature of the business we are in,we both give in to temptation.." he looks at her and smiles,knowing how wacky it must sound to someojne outside their relationship.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2748 Posted : 03 December 2012 13:18:56(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Sam walks onto the duke, dead tired and missing Nichole. He notices that there aren't alot of people around and sighs. "I guess I missed the wedding," he says sadly. "Nichole? Anybody? Yoo-hoo!?"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2749 Posted : 03 December 2012 13:23:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica looks up and waves. "hi sam!" she is dead drunk from doing everclear shots for the past half hour." oh my god,are you ok?! i've seen tv shows about what happens in prison. was some guy all like "i likes ya,and i wants ya. we can do this the easy way,or the the hard way?""
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2750 Posted : 03 December 2012 13:30:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor chuckles a little. "Heh, no... Just squeezing to see if you're real," He says back, kissing the top of her head.

"How... European..." Ada comments with a small laugh. "I could never do that... I am far too German to know how to share..."

Nichole hears Sam's voice and jumps up, going in search of him. "Sam? Love?" She calls out, and then finds him talking to Erica. "Ooh... shit..." She says under her breath, wondering if she should go talk to them or not.
Offline erich hess  
#2751 Posted : 03 December 2012 13:40:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina rolls over onto castor."im very real,love. i love the fact you love me so much. i cant say i've ever experienced such a thing. "she kisses castor passionately.

erich frowns slightly. " i wouldnt expect you to. " he takes his hand from hers.i'm probably an ass for encouraging whatever....it is we have."

erica hears nichole's voice. "shit" she whispers to herself,but remebering jimmy carter. "sam's out here!" she yells to nichole.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2752 Posted : 03 December 2012 14:19:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Random story: I based Castor loosely off of one of my favorite animated characters, and now I'm rewatching the show that he's from, and dying laughing at all the simularities.

Castor holds Nina close to him, not ever wanting to let go. "What do you want to do today? Want to just lay in bed?" He asks.

Ada frowns and moves away from Erich. "I do not know what to do anymore. I love you, too, Erich, but I cannot share you..." She sighs and walks away.

Nichole slowly walks over to Sam and Erica. "Hey, Eri... Hey, sweetie," She says to Erica and Sam respectively.
Offline erich hess  
#2753 Posted : 03 December 2012 14:30:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:who is he based off of?nina was actually based on a friend i had in high school of the same name.she wasnt british and actually looked more like erica. not that i'm hanging on to glory days,erica and nina are old characters....probably near 10 years old. yikes!

nina snuggles into castor. "yeah. i dont want to leave this room. virginia is safe and tucked in by erica.lets just enjoy each other,love." nina smiles at castor.

erich sighs as ada leaves.he feels terrible for what he has done. "ada" he calls after her. "please dont leave...."

erica takes a deep breath and drinks a long drink of oj. she never thought she'd be this close to nichole again,but she puts the past behind her." want some oj? it's late,but it feels right."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2754 Posted : 03 December 2012 15:09:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: He's based off of Mark from Ugly Americans. :) I would say Nichole is mostly based off of Amanda Palmer if anybody, and Ada is, like, a weird mixture of myself and... pure adorableness...

Castor smiles. "The first day as husband and wife, and we spent it all in bed. I hope we get a day like this at least once a week."

Ada turns back around and tries to maintain a smile. "Yes, Herr Hess...?" She asks quietly, holding back tears.

Nichole smiles. "Um... Yes... Please," She says back, shifting her weight back and forth.
Offline erich hess  
#2755 Posted : 03 December 2012 15:23:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:heard of it,but never have seen anything of it. erica and erich are based off of raoul duke and myself during my non responsible days.though erica's relationship with nina is purely my friends nina and rachel.they were semi cruel to each other and called each other bitches daily. karoliena is based of no one and never really has had a persona. poor girl.

nina smiles at castor."i'll make it a point to get at least one day like this.we'll need it when we....tour separately." she says the last part with much sadness,as its the reality she doesnt want to face.

"ada.....dont go.i enjoy your company so much. i'd hate for you to just leave like this."erich can barely look at her,usually his flings are one time only things and love isnt isnt involved.

erica pours nichole a glass of orange juice.erica decides not to beat around the bush,"why did you reject my friendship? i can fully understand,and accept that as lovers,we will never be. but after our....incident.i tried being your friend,and you rejected me....it hurt.a alot." erica says in a non angry tone,purely conversational.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2756 Posted : 03 December 2012 15:44:49(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam looks around awkwardly. "uhh...do you guys want me to leave?"
Offline erich hess  
#2757 Posted : 03 December 2012 15:51:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica smiles at sam. "not at all. you two have a lot of catching up to do. i'll leave. " erica finishes her juice and gets up . "dont do anyhting i wouldnt do,you crazy kids." erica giggles and leaves towards her bedroom
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2758 Posted : 03 December 2012 15:58:44(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

"er....okay. Goodnight." Sam says.

After "looking for chloe" for quite some time, rob lies beside karoliena, catching his breath. "jeez. I forgot how good you were at...looking for chloe."
Offline erich hess  
#2759 Posted : 03 December 2012 21:39:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena giggles and lays on top of rob."when looking for chloe,it always helps to have a partner who...isnt afraid to look in every nook and cranny." she kisses him and lays her head on his shoulder.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2760 Posted : 04 December 2012 01:05:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Hey, remember that 15 page paper I wrote? Turns out it only had to be 5, and I'm a fucking retard. Go me.

Ada wakes up and goes into the kitchen. She had decided to start a solo career, and she was very ready for it to start. She sits down at the kitchen table with her notebook and starts writing lyrics.