logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<159160161162163>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#3201 Posted : 07 December 2012 23:50:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya smiles and touches Erica's cheek gently before she looks into her eyes. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Hitomi. I just wanted to make you feel really nice." She kisses her and then looks down when Erica's hand ventures south. She throws her head back and takes a sharp inhalation. "Oh my god, Hitomi. That's so nice, do it." She smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3202 Posted : 07 December 2012 23:51:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada giggles. "You are silly. I am sure I am not the best..." She smiles. "I was thinking about performing here, ja... There will be a very difficult language barrier between me and them..."
Offline erich hess  
#3203 Posted : 08 December 2012 00:02:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
" Oh it felt better than nice,miss hess." erica smiles at natalya and bites her lips slightly before going from snooze button joke to the business at hand. When Natalya moves her head back,Erica bites her on the neck.

Erich shakes his head."oh,don't be so modest,miss Ada." He moves his hands down her back." Good music is good music,I'm sure most people dont understand the German parts of your music,but they enjoy hearing it. I know I love hearing you speak and sing in it. You will do fine. " erich nods and kisses her once more. " you want to go out for breakfast?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3204 Posted : 08 December 2012 00:04:44(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles. "Danke, mein liebling," she says and then nods. "What do Japanese people eat for breakfast...? Do they have Cap'n Crunch here?"
Offline genocidal king  
#3205 Posted : 08 December 2012 00:12:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles as she plays with Erica's hair. "You called me Miss Hess," she says with a smile. With Erica biting her neck, Nat let's out a moan and grips onto Erica tight. "Yes Hitomi. You know me too well, do the thing I like," she whispers.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3206 Posted : 08 December 2012 00:16:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich thinks for a minute." Well,I've only known two,Erica is fond of grits and bacon. Her brother,jigen was a fan of just ham.im sure if we scrounge around,we can find you some cap'n crunch....Japanese treasure hunt!" Erich says excitedly,reaching for his clothes.

Erica smiles at Natalya. "Well,you are miss Hess! Or soon will be." Erica reaches into her drawer and pulls out some pink fuzzy handcuffs." Assume the posisition." She commands As sternly as her squeaky voice can manage.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3207 Posted : 08 December 2012 00:19:23(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, boy!" Ada says happily as she jumps up and puts on her own clothes. "What city are we in?"

OOC: I'm at the point where I finally realize that this game is taking over my life. I'm about to go into surgury (minor) and I'm on here. What is my life.
Offline genocidal king  
#3208 Posted : 08 December 2012 00:23:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: It gets us all Hannah. I started playing this game when I was 17..I'm 25 later this month. It's addictive for sure.

Natalya smiles and kisses her. "And I can't wait to be the cold war chic bride." She chuckles and then watches Erica get the handcuffs. "Oooh....very commanding" she giggles before putting her wrists near the bed posts. "What are you gonna do Ms Hitomi?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3209 Posted : 08 December 2012 00:31:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: oh my! I hope it goes well,you crazy bastard. If not for this place,I don't know what id do. At this point it keeps me sane from the living hell I am going through....I started at about 21,mr king.....is it wrong i still play imaginary rockstar? Probably,but I recognize it as being sad and have long come to terms with it.

"Atomic Cold War bride!" Erica squeals. " I love it!" Erica shakes her head." Nope ",behind your back." Erica says while putting a handcuff on her.

Erich thinks,"we should be on Hiroshima." Erich hops into his trousers and looks out the porthole." Yup,Hiroshima." He offers Ada his hand with a smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3210 Posted : 08 December 2012 00:47:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Nah, nothing wrong with it in my mind, mate, as long as we can embrace the sadness and total ucoolness of it. I put my arms right around the sadness of having been coming here for 8 years, and I give it the manliest bro hug ever seen.

Natalya laughs. "If we ever collaborate it just must be called that!" She smiles and giggles and then forces a pretend scared look when Erica commands her around. She rolls over and puts her arms behind her back. "I hope you don't...hurt me, Mistress Hitomi," she giggles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3211 Posted : 08 December 2012 01:03:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: I think actually realizing the very real uncool ness of it is important past a certain age. Say... 28 or so. At that time there is no denying adulthood.its there in all it's uglyness,staring at you and daring you to embrace it.o console myself by thinking its like writing a massive,multi authored novel. That sounds grown up,right?

Erica grins."a collaboration! That is brilliant,natycakes. We simply must,we, show Gemma what for." Erica rubs her hands together. She loves revenge,even if it shouldn't involve her. Erica secures Natalya's other hand behind her back and shoves her gently onto the bed.erica spanks her a few times. " yes,refer to me only as mistress hitomi,or else!" Erica spanks her slightly harder.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3212 Posted : 08 December 2012 01:11:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: I've said the same. I think it's like we have created some sort of alternative universe between an array of contributors over the past decade or so, and to leave it be would be sacrilege, and akin to walking away from a hungry child. I also like to say that since I write for a living, that this is something of a practice ground for my job; even if at work I have never been required to write a news story about a rock star I just made up.

Nat smiles and nods. "Yes. No doubt she will want to do a song with her wife...husband...whatever it is,as well, but ours will beat it down by a million times." She kisses her and smiles at the thought of getting one over Gemma. When Erica shoves Natalya down she squeals a little and then flinches at the slap. She giggles and then looks up at her. "What would be the punishment Mistress Hitomi?" She squeals again with delight when Erica spanks her harder.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/12/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3213 Posted : 08 December 2012 01:38:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: beautifully stated mr king. What a waste would it be to just abandon ten years of work? My job mainly involves hours of checking numbers against excel spreadsheets and the like. I swear Microsoft designed excel to be painful to look At.

Erica nods and already has gears turning for musical vengeance."he'll yeah. Plus we are cuter. Cute goes a long way in this world." Erica kisses her back and giggles. " I love you,and I love your kisses!"
Erica smacks Natalya's butt once more before....."..hitting her snooze button"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3214 Posted : 08 December 2012 01:57:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: Exactly. I see something of a progression in characterisation as well. Scott for example, which happens to be my own name, started off as the drug induced crazy rock star when I just when I was a 17 year old university student. Now 8 years later, the character is a married businessman with kids. I'm sure someone would say there's an element of symbolism in there and to be honest it does amuse me. I have to make use of Excel to keep track of my articles and I feel your pain; it is definitely a ball ache to look at.

Natalya giggles. "We can write a song about loving girls....because we do and because I know that Gemma is a bit homophobic...we get to fuck her up twice." She smiles. "I love you too honey."
When Erica spanks her again she looks up before feeling the pressure on the "snooze button" at which point she let's out a scream and buries her face in the pillow as she enjoys the feeling, thrashing slightly.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/12/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3215 Posted : 08 December 2012 03:07:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: very symbolic I'd say. When I first started erich,he was supposed to very similar to how he is now,but with far darker elements...it didnt pan out. Erich Hess was a pen name I used for several projects none Of which came to fruition.but I liked the name.

Erica makes a scowling face." What a bitch." Erica says plainly of Gemma,and crosses her arms.
Erica giggles,completely ruining her dominatrix act when Natalya shows how much she is enjoying herself.

Curtain falls,Time passes....

Erica releases Natalya and kisses her wrists." I love you,nats...I do hope I wasn't too...rough."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3216 Posted : 08 December 2012 03:23:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Darker? As in like evil? I'm not sure I could picture Erich as evil as such. Its a good example of how characters kind of dictate themselves after a period of time and we just write their changes almost naturally .

Natalya continues to screech and squeal into the pillow as she bites it and pushes her hips back into Erica, so entranced that she can barely hear Erica laugh.

After a while...

When Erica undoes her cuffs, Nat collapses onto her back, breathing heavily. She smiles. "Oh I soooo love when you take control like that. That was amazing Eri."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3217 Posted : 08 December 2012 03:48:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc:he was supposed to be almost gg Allin like in regards to his drug use,violence,and generally treatment of people. Needless to say,it didnt last! It is indeed strange how these figments of imagination can change in very organic ways near opposite of their original creaTion. Erica was originally a valley girl type place holder while erich was in jail for something. How weird would that be ?

Erica lays on the bed,with her head resting on Natalya's stomach. " whew. That was fun! " she looks up at Natalya and smiles." You really like that kind of thing? Good to know." Erica swings the cuffs around her finger,they slip off and go flying across the room.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3218 Posted : 08 December 2012 04:07:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: That would have been very strange indeed yeah. When I first started Katie Coyle she was supposed to be wholesome and all girl next door. Then she came out and told me she was gay. haha I jest of course. She then went straight again of course. I always like how changes just come about like that on their own. Erica and Erich definitely turned out great, even if different to how you intended.

Nat strokes Erica's hair and moves her legs a little. "It really was fun. You know how to make a girl...well you know." She smiles widely. "I do. I love being under your control. It makes it so hot." She smiles and then laughs when the cuffs go flying.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3219 Posted : 08 December 2012 04:20:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: Katie wholesome?! Her stint on big brother was legend! She turned out fantastic, it's most a shame Jason smith no longer exists, I liked them together. Purely physical,but I'm so glad she isn't faced by avril anymore. Whomever it is now suits her very well.

Erica sighs as her hair is moved. She loves Natalya playing with her hair." You make such a good little slave." Erica turns her head and kisses Natalya's stomach. " thank you so much for last night....that was so....." Erica waves her hands as she searches for the right word. " I dunno, but I appreciate you speaking to Nichole so much. I'm sorry if you felt pressured to do so."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3220 Posted : 08 December 2012 04:33:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: haha yeah she was supposed to be at first. That Big Brother thing was definitely her craziest moment. She turned into like Super Slut for a few weeks. It was interesting haha. Yeah the Katie Melua face suits her better. The real life Katie Melua is incidentally my dream woman. Pure class and talent.

Nat smiles and purrs. "Im only your slut. I would never let anyone else ever do those things to me. With you its so good though." she moves a little and sighs. "Its OK Eri. I cant stay mad at her forever and she seemed really sorry so I wanted to make an effort. For you more than anything."
UserPostedImage