logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<160161162163164>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3221 Posted : 08 December 2012 04:54:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada smiles. "I am starving, mein liebling. Let us go on our cereal conquest!"
Offline erich hess  
#3222 Posted : 08 December 2012 04:59:01(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
Ooc:can't say I've heard of miss melua.but she looks sweet as pie. Big brother turned erica slutty too...of just demonstrated what's been Implied for years.

Erica smiles and kisses Natalya's hand. She keeps holding her hand. " I'm glad I'm the only one,natycakes! It says worlds about how much you trust me to let yourself be completely at my mercy." She kisses her hand again." You're amazing nats. Never doubt that. I love you. You are so sweet."

Erich takes Ada's hand in his and takes them to the hold. "Drive if walk,my little Jessica rabbit!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3223 Posted : 08 December 2012 06:45:26(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles as she peaks through a small porthole. It was raining heavily in the country of Japan. "Let us walk," she says happily.
Offline genocidal king  
#3224 Posted : 08 December 2012 06:49:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Ooc: Yeah she's pretty well known in the UK but I think that's about it. Is it fair to say then that Big Brother (on here anyway) turns lesbians towards the penis?

Nat nods. "It does. I trust 100% that you would never do anything to injure me so I surrender myself and my body to you without any fears."

She strokes Erica's cheek. "I love you too Hitomi. I really can't wait for everything to become official."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3225 Posted : 08 December 2012 06:56:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich smiles at his lovely girlfriend's suggestion. Erich opens the wheelhouse door and walks calmly out into the rain,within seconds he is soaked...except for his hair. The water rolls right off the pomade.,he extends his hand to Ada" tut tut...it looks like rain."

Erica grins and hops up and down on her knees." You make me so happy! Stil,we probably should find a safe word if this is how you want to take things.,id hate to hurt you more then you want." Erica shudders slightly as Natalya touches her. Erica kisses Natalya's palm. " when should we make it official?"

Ooc: miss snap, shouldn't you be in bed? Erica almost resisted the penis in big brother. She tried,but ultimately was enticed. Maybe it's all the cameras and stress of being booted off
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3226 Posted : 08 December 2012 07:02:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Planned Parenthood was like, "We can't do the procedure because your cervix isn't squishy enough," or something like that. TMI, I know, sorry.

Ada happily skips out into the rain, her hair immediately soaked and sticking to the bare skin that she's showing from her tank top. But it was summer rain, the nice warm kind of rain, and she was a rain kind of person.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/12/2012(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3227 Posted : 08 December 2012 07:03:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya sits up and gives Erica a long and passionate kiss.

"Oh we should? Which kinds of words do you use for that? Hopefully not "stop Hitomi Stop!" I like to yell that all the time. Plus I like being hurt a little sometimes." She smiles.

"When would you like to do it? I can do it anytime you want. The sooner the better for me. So long as I have time to get a pretty dress." She giggles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3228 Posted : 08 December 2012 07:15:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc:I was Married for 12 years or so,I've heard it all.

Erich starts singing "singing in the rain" and wows puzzled Japanese dock workers by a pretty good gene Kelly dance routine. He kisses Ada as they walk down the street towards the lights of town. " I love you so much,ada. I Haven't walked in the rain in years."

Erica holds Natalya as they kiss. She shakes her head slightly." You are such a great kisser " Erica laughs ." No." Hitomi,stop" would be a terrible safe word. You want something random.....like Montana."

Erica lays her head on Natalya's shoulder." I'd like to do it soon too. I need to get my claws In you so you don't get away!" She giggles. " how about....January 4th? Ampl time for planning,the holidays are over...plenty of time for premarital sex...."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3229 Posted : 08 December 2012 07:40:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya holds Erica close and rubs her back. "You are a better kisser. Your kiss turned me lesbian." She giggles and smiles. "Oooh yeah I like that. Montana it is." She smiles."

She giggles. "Awwww well I swear I'm not going anywhere honey, but January 4th sounds awesome." She smiles and daydreams. "I see my perfect dress already, and the cake." She nods. "We need time for a lot of sinning before we tie the knot," she giggles hard.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3230 Posted : 08 December 2012 07:48:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: They made me say in front of my boyfriend how many partners I've had. He's a little upset at me right now.

"I love you, too, mein liebling," she says, hooking arms with him and skipping. "I love you more than anything." She sees a fish market ahead of them. "Can we go see...?"
Offline erich hess  
#3231 Posted : 08 December 2012 08:07:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc : damn. They really should hav e asked him to leave the room. That is a huge privacy issue. I'm surprised they didn't tell you before springing that on you.

Erich takes Ada sopping wet arm and happily skips along with her. One person skipping looks insane. Two people skipping looks like a parade." Fish market,an excellent idea. Captain crunch must be here. The bounty of the sea calls to any sailor." Erich sneaks a quick kiss t Ada's neck.

Erica kisses Natalya again and nods." Yeah....but i don't think it was kissing your mouth that turned you on to girls." Erica cracks up. She then holds Natalya's wrists and bites her gently on the neck. " Montana?"
Erica smiles widely as her wife daydreams about their future. Erica closes her eyes and thinks. " yup.this is going to be great.i want my dress to have sleeves.those are nice."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3232 Posted : 08 December 2012 08:13:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: I know. I'm pissed...

Ada giggles, completely forgetting that they had first embarked on this adventure for Capn' Crunch. Her nose flakes a bit when the smell of fish overwhelms her. "Oof... It smells like a feminist meeting in here..."
Offline erich hess  
#3233 Posted : 08 December 2012 08:20:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich stops dead in his tracks and looks at Ada, finding it hard to believe such a horribly crude thing just came out of such a pretty girl. " I take it your last rally was ruined by some of the hard liners?" Erich laughs.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3234 Posted : 08 December 2012 08:28:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada giggles and shrugs. "I wonder if they have sushi here... Prepared sushi, not just raw fish..."
Offline erich hess  
#3235 Posted : 08 December 2012 08:35:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich looks at the acres of people,ice,and fish. "I've never had it outside of a restaurant. I'm sure this market must have one somewhere." He stands on a crate and looks around,in hope he can read Japanese signage.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3236 Posted : 08 December 2012 08:40:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Maybe we should have brought Frauline Hess... I am sure she could find us sushi..." She giggles to herself a little bit. "Of course, she may have become desensitized to the smell of fish..."
Offline erich hess  
#3237 Posted : 08 December 2012 08:47:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich shakes his head and laughs. Hard. " Ada! " he exclaims. "I guess I should never worry about being too crude around you,after these past few minutes."
As he hops off his crate,he sees what could be the sushi place." I'm scared to ask but do you want sushi?" He chuckles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3238 Posted : 08 December 2012 08:49:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Ooc : damn. They really should hav e asked him to leave the room. That is a huge privacy issue. I'm surprised they didn't tell you before springing that on you.

Erich takes Ada sopping wet arm and happily skips along with her. One person skipping looks insane. Two people skipping looks like a parade." Fish market,an excellent idea. Captain crunch must be here. The bounty of the sea calls to any sailor." Erich sneaks a quick kiss t Ada's neck.

Erica kisses Natalya again and nods." Yeah....but i don't think it was kissing your mouth that turned you on to girls." Erica cracks up. She then holds Natalya's wrists and bites her gently on the neck. " Montana?"
Erica smiles widely as her wife daydreams about their future. Erica closes her eyes and thinks. " yup.this is going to be great.i want my dress to have sleeves.those are nice."

Natalya giggles. "Oh Hitomi you're so naughty. But youre right though. When you kissed the kitty was the best first moment I can remember in life." She smiles and tilts her head to let Erica bite her neck. "Shhh....no Montana yet." She chuckles.

Natalya smiles as Erica imagines their wedding. "I'm gonna have a long flowing dress but with like no sleeves on you know? No straps either. Since you love my boobs so much I want to have some cleavage. For symbolic reasons," she smiles.

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3239 Posted : 08 December 2012 09:00:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica turns very red." I can't help that you have a very pretty kitty that just begs to be kissed" Erica turns even more red. She raises her eyebrow and bites Natalya softly,then kisses where she bit her. She shakes her head." I don't want you to ever have to say Montana."

Erica thinks of the dress Natalya describes." That will be beautiful,nats. I love the flowy dresses on shapely brides,like yourself.Lets keep a running tally of how many people,other than me,gawk at your boobs. I guess we'll have to take each others garters off?" Erica says hopefully and looks at Natalya's legs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3240 Posted : 08 December 2012 09:14:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat laughs. She squeezes Erica's reddening cheek. "Why do you blush Hitomi? I love that you love it." She smiles. "But it is not as nice as your kitty." She nods and hugs Erica as she kisses her neck. "It would need to be something serious to make me say it, and I wouldn't expect that to ever happen."

She smiles and giggles. "I don't want anyone else looking at them. Only you sweetie." Nat nods. "I will slide it down with my teeth. You would like that?" She grins.
UserPostedImage