logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<161162163164165>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3241 Posted : 08 December 2012 09:25:47(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
Erica keeps blushing,turning ever more red as Natalya speaks. " I don't know why,but sometimes I tend to go from sultry sexpot to innocent little hitomi ...we poses a litter of the cutest kittens ever." She blushes slightly. " I never expect you to say it either.but it's nice to have. in case we are trying....you know." She turns very red now. " and you really want me to stop."

Erica gives Natalya's chest a good looking at,and then grabs them. " that's right. They're all mine!" Erica growls like a dog then cackles. " ooh teeth sound good! Especially if you miss several times...I'll be going commando."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#3242 Posted : 08 December 2012 10:08:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Nat smiles. "I like it when you go all red. Its the cutest thing." She kisses Erica's cheek and hugs her tightly. She looks a little confused. "In case we try what sweetie?" She looks at her questioningly. "I would never want you to stop honey. Never." She smiles.

When Erica grabs her chest she squealed and then giggles. "Oh really? I think there will be a lot of happy kitty action on the wedding night."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3243 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:02:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

natalya pointing her redness out,makes erica crack up. "oh natycakes.i couldnt imagine life without you.i dont think anyone makes me laugh the way you do.' erica shakes her head and whispers,"i cant say that!" but she does reach over and poke natalya's butt. "you know.with one of those...things." she giggles and hides her face.

erica slowly nods. "only commando for you though.i find doing that when not in the position of immanent sex to be most foul." erica shudders. "that is just nasty."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3244 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:21:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada smiles and nods. "You never need to censor yourself around me, mein liebling. I am not just an innocent German girl." She winks. "And yes, I would love some sushi."
Offline genocidal king  
#3245 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:23:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat smiles and sits up. "You make my whole life feel wonderful. I love everything about you." She giggles and holds Erica's hand. "You shouldn't worry about the Montana call coming for that. I might shout the name of a few other states...and religious figures....but no Montana." She smiles and then cracks up.

"You do? Oh how come?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3246 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:30:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich laughs and slips his arm around ada's waist." i just love the contrast of how sweet you are,then you bust out with...that!.erich takes them across the small alley way towards the sushi place. they get another soaking along the way. the fish market smell wafts towards them. "i do have to wonder though,miss ada..just what kind of female company do you keep?!" he chuckles and opens the door for her.

erica kisses natalya's hand,then sits behind natalya .she wraps her arms around natalya's waist."i'll give you extra points if you shout a really obscure religious figure." erica cracks up and kisses natalya's shoulder.

"i dunno.i just like a barrier between me and whatever i'm sitting on." erica looks around at the decaying ship. "this placed is crawling with tetanus,just waiting to violate pretty girls like us!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3247 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:33:56(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Danke, mein liebling," Ada says as she steps into the restaurant. She shakes her hair a little, trying to air dry it as much as she can. "I do not have any female friends... Erica, Karoliena, and Nichole were the first real ones I have had."
Offline erich hess  
#3248 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:40:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich closes the door behind them.he runs a comb through his hair.the rain has made his pomade a bit more supple,so he fixes it in place."Sie sind herzlich willkommen, mein Schatz." erich whispers to her.in case he got it wrong and he just said something filthy. erich approaches the girl at the hostess posisiton. "table for two please!" while the girl checks her seating chart,erich looks surprised at ada. "really?! that is crazy.were most girls jealous of your smoldering hotness?" erich smiles at her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3249 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:41:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat smiles and puts her hands on top of Erica's. "You know I've never been naked as often as I am around you Hitomi." She giggles. "Oh really? You wanna make this a game? I can assure you though if I'm shouting about mythological ancient Greek gods...no cyclops. We don't like one eyed monsters in our games Eri." She laughs hard.

Nat nods but the confusion on her face is clear. She didnt like to admit when her English let her down. "Hitomi what....what is Tetanus?" She looks embarrassed.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/12/2012(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3250 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:43:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Do you speak German? That was really good.

Ada nods, a look of saddness on her. "I do not normally get along with girls... I think they assume I am dumb or a coquette..."
Offline erich hess  
#3251 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:52:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:nope.i actually use google translate. i can understand words and parts of words.but have not a clue how to structure a sentence. for the sake of fun,erich has picked up several phrases in his many tours of germany.

erica giggles."i've never been this naked either.we're a couple of nudists!" erica thinks for a minute after natalya mentions a cyclops. slowly her mouth forms a smile and she nearly falls off the bad laughing." not at all! no one eyed monsters here,unless they are rubber!...you wanna put some clothes on and i'll fix you something to eat?" erica says,wanting to show off her kitchen skills.

"tetanus comes from rusty surfaces.it's a crazy ass disease or something. all i know is,i dont want it!" she giggles.

erich squeezes ada when she looks sad.it's a such a marked difference from her usual expression." women can be bitches.i can see the flirt,but dumb? that i cannot see. their loss. i know karoliena just loves you,as does erica." the girl comes and leads them to their little table.erich pulls ada's chair out for her.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3252 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:55:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada returns to her normal smile when Erich says this to her and pulls the chair out for her. "Danke, mein Herr," She says. "For everything." She sits and tucks her wet hair behind her ears. "Do you think they understand California Roll?"
Offline genocidal king  
#3253 Posted : 08 December 2012 11:57:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat laughs and kisses Erica before laying her head on her shoulder. She smiles at her and nods. "Yes, let us go get some breakfast constructed by your fair hands Hitomi. I am glad you can cook because I am little more than a trophy wife." She giggles before standing up and putting some clothes on.

She nods as she listens. "Tetanus...OK I will remember. Sorry sometimes there are still words I do not understand and have not learned."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3254 Posted : 08 December 2012 12:04:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich sighs as ada sits down,he touches her shoulder slightly before taking his seat across from her."you are so welcome,for everything ada." he touches her foot with his."i think they will understand here. once we get out of the main part of the city,they may not." erich looks at the menu in vain...bringing erica maight have been a good idea. he cant read anything on the menu.but he does know one dish,he nods and knows what he is going to order.
the waiter comes over,and is clearly not japanese.he is blonde haired and blue eyed. "what will the lady be having today?"

"well,trophy wives have their purposes."erica giggles and winks at natalya." all of the hesses are quite the cooks. when you smoke as much weed as we do,it becomes a requirement!" erica puts her cloths on.jean capris and a red and white polka dot shirt.
"oh,you'll never hear tetanus that much.i wouldnt bother remembering it.how long have you been away from russia?" erica looks at her smiles,her russianess is very exotic to erica.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3255 Posted : 08 December 2012 12:06:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada looks up, surprised to see somebody not Japanese working there. "Oh! Hallo! May I have the California Rolls?" She asks with her classic beaming smile.
Offline genocidal king  
#3256 Posted : 08 December 2012 12:10:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nat nods and laughs. "Maybe I will learn how to cook. There must be somewhere I can buy from a sexy chef costume." She giggles. "That way I can do both cooking and trophy wife job." She pulls a shirt over her head, brand new and straight off its head with the slogan "I heart Asian chicks" across the chest, complete with a winking Hello Kitty. She bought it to surprise Erica.

She smiles and nods. "OK. I leave Russia when I was younger...so maybe 5 years...maybe less I don't remember."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3257 Posted : 08 December 2012 12:20:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"sure thing,ma'am." he write down the order."and you,sir?" erich looks askew at being called sir. "i will have the ....fugu." erich says with a broad grin. feeling continental as hell with ordering the one japanese dish he knows. the waiter writes it down and goes to leave."oh,yes, what drinks will we be enjoying tonight?" erich looks at ada,as she is certainly more cultured than he.

"i can get you a chef hat...and only chef hat.it's a good thing you're....bare,or we'd have to get you a hair net!" erica turns around to see natalya's shirt. "oh!" she squeals." that is so fucking adorable!" erica hugs natalya and jumps up and down." i love you,i love you,i love you!" she kisses natalya all over her face.

"oh,i bet you were so cute as a little girl."erica smiles at her girlfriend."we left japan when i was.."she squints to think.".... about 12. we left after my brother..."erica stops speaking.realizing suddenly she is back in japan.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3258 Posted : 08 December 2012 12:23:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles at the waiter. "We'll take a bottle of Awamori, please," She says to the waiter as she looks at Erich. "Does that sound alright?"
Offline erich hess  
#3259 Posted : 08 December 2012 12:27:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich shrugs at ada."i guess.it certainly sounds better than me asking for a bottle of old english." erich laughs and looks at ada.half soaked and wet hair. "you are so pretty.i mean like face meltingly pretty." erich nods.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3260 Posted : 08 December 2012 12:28:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs. "I think I would look just awesome cooking in that." She giggles. "Do you like the bare....or...what?" She smiles and then grins widely at Erica's reaction to her shirt. "I thought you would like it. I think it was made for boys but I did some chopping to make it fit better." She smiles. "I love you too Hitomi. Now even my shirt says it." She hugs her close.

"You....your brother what?" She looks confused again.
UserPostedImage