logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<233234235236237>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#4681 Posted : 26 January 2013 16:01:13(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erica is leaning against the ship's rail,still dressed in her wedding dress. she's relaxing with a blunt blowing the smoke upwards.

nina carefully strolls up to erica."um,hi...you ok,love?"

erica nods. pleasantly high. "just dandy.i'm married to natalya,i'm madly in love. just peachy!" she giggles.

nina hesitates before speaking. "um,i mean about nichole,love?"

"i dont know a nichole anymore." erica says simply. "the one i knew got beamed up to planet cuntron 3." erica takes a long hit and gives nina the look that says "drop it."

nina is unaffected by erica's glare. she dated her for years,she's seen it all. "you have to forgive her,hitomi."

erica turns beet red. "forgive?! are fucking nuts? that bitch nearly ruined my wedding day!!! we totally could have attended each other's weddings,but she didnt want me at hers. i hope she fucking miscarries." erica says bitterly.

"hitomi...you dont mean that!" nina says with her hand to her mouth.

"the fuck i dont. "erica says looking back at the ship,knowing nichole is in there. pissed that erich allowed her to stay. "i want her to hurt like i do,nina.i want it more than anything. didnt you see what she did?! she knew exactly what she was doing. she knew!"

"hitomi...just talk to her...i...dont think it was supposed to go that far." nina says gently.

"didnt mean to?! she stole my wedding day,upset my wife...hell,tried to set me against natalya.made ada and erich decide which wedding to attend." erica shakes her head. "why would i want to say anything to her..other than fuck off?"

nina sits beside erica on the rail and takes the blunt from her,taking a long hit before speaking. "she is sorry,erica.i spoke to her today..i offered to speak to you for her."

erica fumes at nina. "oh,so you're on her side too? hasnt she taken enough from me?" erica shakes her head,then folds her arms.

"no." nina says evenly. "i'm setting things right between two friends."

"she was never my friend,nina. she used me. from day one on that horrid show,she used me! i hate her,and always will." erica says.

nina puts her arm around erica. "i dont think that is it,love.i really dont. she seemed genuinely sorry."

"sorry she looked like a bitch to everyone." erica says,shaking her head.

nina nods then turns to erica quickly. "hitomi.if you dont speak to her,i'll tell natalya you tried to kiss me out here." changing her tactic.

erica smirks. "fat chance. you wouldnt risk castor getting pissed when he hears. he is nichole's best friend...and fellow victim." erica takes a drink of her flask.

" you dont think i've already put this scenario to him? he knows it's a lie. natalya....she may not." nina says,spraying herself with erica's perfume. "you were just all over me,i couldnt stop you."

erica sighs. "fine.i dont see why you care what happens between nichole and i."

nina kisses erica's cheek. "smashing,love. see you tomorrow." nina disappears below decks.

erica looks up at the stars and cries softly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
niggajones on 26/01/2013(UTC)
Offline niggajones  
#4682 Posted : 26 January 2013 17:18:25(UTC)
niggajones

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
ooc: this might just be because i just replayed castlevania: symphony of the night (which makes me all feel-y) but that gave me feels. good job, mr. hess. good job.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/01/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4683 Posted : 26 January 2013 19:49:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole woke up feeling like shit. Absolute shit. It was her wedding day, but she felt like she should be attending a funeral. She sighs and gets out of bed, making sure not to wake her sleeping groom. She slides on some clothes and goes outside, onto the deck. Nichole looks around, makes sure nobody is around, and then lights up a cigarette.
Offline erich hess  
#4684 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:08:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica is in the kitchen,getting a drink of water when she sees the tiny red dot out on deck. Thinking its erich of Ada out for a smoke,she runs out on deck. " hi,mind if I hit tha.....oh.its you." Erica says with great disappointment.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4685 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:10:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah, sorry," Nichole says back with a smirk as she takes another drag. "Congratulations, Mrs... Dobros? Or did she take Hess?"
Offline erich hess  
#4686 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:14:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica sighs and leans against the rail. It'd be terribly bitchy to turn around and leave. " she took hess.if you are saying congratulations to be mean,save it. I have no more tears to cry." Erica looks at the smoke." I won't tell if you won't."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4687 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:17:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole shakes her head. "I'm done being mean. It's not worth it," she says back, taking another drag before tossing it into the ocean and lighting up another one. "Thanks."
Offline erich hess  
#4688 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:19:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" Im sure a couple cigs will be fine...i wouldnt make a habit out of it" erica says helpfullt.Deciding to just go for it she takes a deep breath." How could you do that to me,Nichole? Why would you do it?!" Erica clearly lied,sh has more tears to cry.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4689 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:30:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole shakes her head. "Anything I could say in my defense would just make you angrier at me," she says back, and then looks Erica straight in the eyes. "I tried to be friends with her, Eri. I really did. The moment she started teaming up with Suzie when Suzie was being a bitch to me, she killed it. I don't know what story she gave you, but that's how it happened." Nichole angrily takes another drag and ashes into the waters. "I tried. You saw me try. Fuck, it was on Twitter. The whole world saw me try. And I got nothing out of it. And then you still married her. She treats me like shit, and you married her. That's pretty shitty right there as well. So I played hardball." She flashes her a look. "I couldn't go through with it though. You could."
Offline erich hess  
#4690 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:40:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica crosses her arms and doesn't wipe the tears running down her cheeks. " of course she was being a bitch to you. I cheated on her with you! She is going to take that a little personal. " Erica takes a deep breath to keep from getting upset. " I know you two may never like each other.at this point,I don't care. Honestly,I'm not too fond of you either. You ruined my wedding,Nichole. That's the worst thing you could do to a person. A person who has always been there for you. Who do you think lot the fire under SAMs ass about marriage? Me! Who has been telling Sam how great and wonderful you are ? Me! And this is what you do to me? You hate Natalya,fine but...you hate me too?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#4691 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:48:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya wakes up. Not seeing Erica next to her, she feels confused and decides to look for her. A few minutes later she rounds a corner and sees her talking to Nichole. Before they see her, she looks a little disappointed and turns, going back around the corner.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4692 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:51:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole let's out a little laugh. "So you admit it then? That maybe your little princess didn't try to be friends with me like I did with her? That all my efforts to try to make you happy were futile?" She asks, knowing that she had finally made her point. She flicks the rest of the cigarette away and sits up on the rails. "I don't hate you, but I don't see how that matters anymore. I'm getting married here, out of convenience, and then I'm leaving. You won't have to ever see me again..." She sighs. "You know, marriage isn't about the ceremony. It's about bonding with the person you love forever. If you're really that upset about me for ruining the ceremony, maybe you need to look at your priorities."
Offline erich hess  
#4693 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:06:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"She did try,nichole. She tried her hardest. But I dont think he. Efforts would ever been good enough for you. You hate seeing Your things being played with,even if you dont want them anymore. Nina told me what you did to castor..nothing natalya would do,short of leaving me,would be enough in your eyes!" Erica glares at nichole,her laugh pissing her off greatly. "Good.i dont think i want to see you again. Ot seems like whenever i do see you,i end up crying."erica looks away bitterly. "Who the fuck are you to lecture me on priorities and what a wedding means? both are deeply personal things. your priorities are simple,you Have but one...you. you are all you care about,nichole".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4694 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:16:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Who the fuck do you think you are, Erica?" Nichole screams, jumping off of the rails. "You think all I care about is myself?! NEWS FLASH!" She points to her stomach. "You think I haven't heard what you've said about me? About how you hope I miscarry? What about what Princess has said about me? That its a little bastard child, and she hopes its ugly!" Nichole throw her hands up in the air, wanting to hit Erica so badly, but not knowing if she still kept a straight razor on her. "My number one priority is my child," she says in a dark whisper. "I'm not leaving for me. I leaving for it."
Offline erich hess  
#4695 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:28:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"is that so? You think your baby is really wanting its Nicotine fix? Do You really think that is a good idea? " erica says calmly,as she does when she is beyond livid." Natalya didnt mean what she said,i asked her. she was basically trying to ge. Me to reconsider being the godmother. Nats isnt the evil bitch you think she is. She has a good heart.i ....i was wrong for saying that. I was only trykng to show How devastated i was over yesterday. I wouldnt wish that on anyone really.even you." Erica twirls her hair to Keep occupied."what is so bad Here,you must leave? Everyone is concerned for you and your baby here."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4696 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:41:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole looks at the pack of cigarettes and immediately starts crying. "I just can't stay here, Eri..." She says through her sobs as she crumbles from the rail onto the floor of the deck. "I'm so stressed out and hormonal, and I'm eating weird things, and I'm craving peaches and I don't even like peaches and there are no peaches on the ship, and I keep throwing up, but I'm not eating, so I don't even know what I'm throwing up, and I just want to to back to my apartment and sleep!" Nichole says very quickly through her tears. She takes a deep breath. "I can't stand you hating me. If I can get away, then maybe I won't have to think about it..."
Offline erich hess  
#4697 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:48:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ericas look of spite and contempt softens."we can get you peaches.nichole. im sure Holland has them somewhere. Stoners love peaches." Erica crosses her arms and is quiet for a long time."i....i dont hate you,nichole. I should,every fiber in My being tells me to hate you. But ultimately? I cant. You are the sister i Never had.we may fuss and fight,do fucked up things to each other...but at the end of the day? Id like to think we can reconcile." Erica shrugs."its stupid,i Know."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4698 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:51:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole sniffs, starting to calm down. "I'm sorry I ruined your wedding..." She whispers. "I didn't mean to make everything all bad and stuff. I... I don't know what I meant to do..."
Offline erich hess  
#4699 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:57:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Yeah.....me too. I had it pictured so much better. I wanted you as my maid of honor." Erica says sadly,looking at the floor."well,i think whatever your aim,you suceeded with flying colors." Erica giggles and wipes a tear."but you did cause the best sex naty and i have ever had,so....thanks."erica smiles .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4700 Posted : 26 January 2013 22:02:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole smirks and gives a thumbs up. "Sam and I had sex about... Eight feet from where you're standing right now. It was nice. That whole 'I'm depressed, so let's fuck' sex is awesome."