logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#21 Posted : 12 December 2012 05:38:01(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Jamie's Blog

UserPostedImage

Hey there everyone it's Jamie doing the blog this time so just wanted to start off by saying I we've been having such a great time together lately it's funny cause usually if you put 5 different girls in one house for too long you get a cat fight but we all really get on well with each other which is actually very surprising to me anyway on to some of the news so I recently wrote a song with Alex which was actually I think came out great but it was scary writing with her she loses her temper easily I probably won't do it again lol also we got the chance to perform on the X Factor and it was so amazing I loved every moment of it that was our first time actually performing Treat Your Girl Right live and it just makes it so much better that we got to do it on one of our favourite television shows I never though we'd get to perform there not that fast anyway it's just all so amazing how things are going so good for us so fast we love every single moment of this and I know we have all said this so many times but I'll say it again thank you so much to Weekend for putting us together as a group and thank you to Nevaeh Martinez who gave us our debut single and thank you to the people who are actually listening to our music and enjoying it we're all so happy to be doing this it's like a dream that I'm afraid to wake up from I really hope we can just continue doing this for a really long time anyway I think that might be it thank you for taking the time to read this if you did I really appreciate it and goodbye now xx

Edited by user 28 December 2012 05:43:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 12/12/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#22 Posted : 28 December 2012 05:59:05(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Naomi's Blog

UserPostedImage

Hey guys it's Naomi this time before anything else I want to say RIP Dustyn Blue he was such a nice sweet and amazing person to be around he was really funny and really cool and we're all extremely hurt by what happened we're praying for his friends and family we all love you so much Dustyn and we all know you're in a way better place now and to the four members of Weekend and any of Dustyn's friends or family we are here for you guys if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask cause we want to be there for you all no matter what anyway I guess I should move on to another topic now so "Treat Your Girl Right" recently moved up to the top 10 on both charts and we all feel really blessed because of that thank you guys so much for supporting us and listening and all of that oh I also wanted to say congratulations to Oscar and Eilidh on the baby if you guys need any help with her you can feel free to ask any one of us umm the girls and I will be performing on Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve this year which is pretty cool it'll be our second time performing live on television I hope you'll all be watching we plan on giving an amazing performance as always that's pretty much all of the news we have today anyway once again if any of Dustyn's friends or family need anything from us please feel free to ask cause we love Dustyn and we want to be there for the others that love him anyway thanks for reading this if you did I love you guys and later I guess
My Acts

UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 28/12/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#23 Posted : 28 December 2012 06:08:18(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erica: see you guys on New Years!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 28/12/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#24 Posted : 28 December 2012 06:09:47(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: see you guys on New Years!

Layla: Hey Erica see you there maybe we could trade bows or something when we see each other lol
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#25 Posted : 29 December 2012 03:06:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: yes! I'll bring my favorite hello kitty one
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
mebeme101 on 29/12/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#26 Posted : 29 December 2012 06:37:15(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Erica: yes! I'll bring my favorite hello kitty one

Layla: Okay sounds totally rad I'll bring all of my favorite ones too! :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 29/12/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#27 Posted : 08 January 2013 20:12:13(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla's Blog

UserPostedImage

Hello my beautiful little Synconizers how are you all doing? Great I hope we're all doing pretty great ourselves we've got a new single coming really soon and it's coming with a video yup that's right our very first music video what has my life come to I mean not long ago I was sitting in my room on YouTube watching Weekend videos till like 7 AM and now I'm in a girl group created by Weekend and we're doing our first music video I mean really how did this happen? Anyway back to the video hope all of you are excited for that cause I know we are anyway our new single is going to be titled "Rock The Night" it's pretty different from our debut single and most of the tracks we've recorded so far it's going to be very fun and rad and I'm really hoping you guys will love the song and video cause we're all really digging the song the single will be released on the 13th and the video will follow soon after we hope anyway lol ummm what else is going on let's see oh okay so I recently seen this topic on twitter that was trending and it was terrible I feel the need to talk about it and tell you guys something after anyway the topic was "#cut4bieber" now I really don't care what he done or if you're trying to help him or something you are not supposed to cut yourself ever self-harm is never the answer to anything and even if he is your idol and you're trying to help him threatening him with your health isn't going to make him feel any better at all instead it's just going to add more pressure on him that topic really disgusted me and made me feel terrible that people would actually do that I don't care what the reason is you are never ever supposed to hurt yourself life is like an amazing gift and it's just not very smart to do something like that no matter how bad things may seem they are going to get better it might not seem like it but just wait and see if there are people saying things about you or messing with you or if you feel alone or anything please don't hurt yourself or do anything worse because there are people who care for you and love you and I may not know each and every one of you but I am one of those people who love and care about you and if you need someone to talk to like a friend or anything I have a Twitter #LaylaS15 feel free to send me a tweet and I'll do my best to get back to it it bothers me so much when people do stuff like that anyway I'm sorry for that little rant I just felt like that needed to be said anyway hoping to end this on a lighter note I recently got to bring home mi corazón Cookie I am talking about my puppy btw yes her name is Cookie because I love cookies and yes I love my little Cookie cause she's adorable and sweet and rad and perfect just like you guys and no that was not me comparing you guys to a dog who I love I mean I love you guys but you aren't dogs you get what I mean anyway that's it I'm pretty tired now so might be heading to bed if Alex hasn't taken up the whole bed again goodnight Synconizers and please remember what I said earlier about cutting stay safe and I love you so GOODNIGHT AND PCE N BLESSINZ!
My Acts

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 08/01/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#28 Posted : 08 January 2013 23:35:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: very good,miss layla. I think it's important for people who choose to do this to know,they are not alone. Just talk to someone,anyone. Self harm isn't just harming yourself,it hurts those who love you too.

Erica: so well done! I loves you laylers.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
mebeme101 on 09/01/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#29 Posted : 09 January 2013 03:42:28(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Erich: very good,miss layla. I think it's important for people who choose to do this to know,they are not alone. Just talk to someone,anyone. Self harm isn't just harming yourself,it hurts those who love you too.

Erica: so well done! I loves you laylers.

Layla: Thank you Erich and yeah I know it really bothers me so much when people do stuff like that because they think they're alone when I don't really think that's true they're never really alone cause there is someone in the world that loves them and it will hurt them it hurts me to hear when anyone does something like this tbh

Thank you Erica 1432!
My Acts

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 09/01/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#30 Posted : 09 January 2013 03:47:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: until I knew someone with the...issue. I honestly saw it as kids just wanting attention. But living with someone who has done this...it opened my eyes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#31 Posted : 09 January 2013 03:50:39(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Erich: until I knew someone with the...issue. I honestly saw it as kids just wanting attention. But living with someone who has done this...it opened my eyes.

Layla: Aww is this person ok? Have you talked to them about it?
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#32 Posted : 09 January 2013 04:09:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: yeah.we've spoken about it pretty exhaustively. They seem to be doing much better now. But still...the cutting remains hanging over our heads. I may not be able to stop them. But I will always be there for them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#33 Posted : 09 January 2013 04:13:31(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Erich: yeah.we've spoken about it pretty exhaustively. They seem to be doing much better now. But still...the cutting remains hanging over our heads. I may not be able to stop them. But I will always be there for them.

Layla: You're a good friend then Mr. Hess at least you tried and it's good tat you're always going to be there for them I would hug you right now if I could
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#34 Posted : 09 January 2013 04:19:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: I do try. I know I don't do much that is good,but I'm pretty sure nobody has ever said I'm a bad friend. I'll take the mental hug,.miss Layla. Thanks!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#35 Posted : 28 January 2013 02:30:35(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Nicole's Blog

UserPostedImage

Hey y'all it's me Nicole just here for the next Blog I hope y'all are doing really great because we are so first things first we've recently released a new single "Rock The Night" and it hit top ten on both the top 20 digital and airplay charts it actually even went top five on the airplay charts that's so amazing and we're so thankful thanks to everyone that's requested and bought the single y'all are so amazing we feel so blessed to have such dedicated fans already and so soon too also if you wanted to check out the new single go over to our Discography and click the cover for Rock The Night and it'll take you right to the song :) oh we also recently did an interview "Inside The Minds Of SYNCO" it was our first actual interview so that was really exciting you could find out things like what we're looking for in a guy, what it's like being in a different country from our families and more check that out it's in the videos section of the site if you wanted to see oh lately y'all have been asking me what I think of StarFactory since I'm the only one who watched the first episode I think there's a lot of talent on there this year my favorite being Layla Rae Cash she seems like a sweetheart and she can really sing and I really love me some country music then there's also CrazySexyCool they're a girl group that seem really good and talented and they've got a lot of potential then there's also Drew Westbrook he's a rapper and that's really cool since you hardly see rappers on shows like these and Jumping Trains just so many amazing acts I love them all but like I said Layla is definitely my favorite this year also I've been getting asked who my favorite judge/mentor is I like them all for a lot of different reasons Hayden is honest he isn't afraid to say what he thinks he'll tell you whether you did good or bad and I really like that then there's Michelle she's such a sweetheart and I've had the amazing honor of actually meeting her she's amazing y'all like literally one of the sweetest people I've ever met and she's the same exact way on the show so I love that then there's Brittany she's an amazing judge seems fair and really cool and I like her she's also my girl crush so yeah lol then there's Tisha and Johnny who I don't really know much about but they seem cool too I'm not going to judge Tisha on the bad press she's been getting because sometimes the media and all of that make you out to be someone your not and she could be a sweetheart as well plus I don't like judging people especially before I've met them and Johnny is just well a rock legend so he's had a lot of experience in the industry and that's good so this season should be very interesting to watch anyway that's about all I have to say now y'all thanks for reading god bless :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Walton on 28/01/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/01/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#36 Posted : 05 February 2013 15:20:01(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Alex's Blog

UserPostedImage

So yeah it's Alex and this is like the eight blog I think anyway there's some good news and some bad news here the bad news doesn't involve us well not a lot anyway but we were really sad to hear the bad news anyway I'll start with that and end with the good news so Oscar Ward has decided to leave Weekend I know you probably already knew that but yeah in case some of you didn't that happened we were all really sad when we first heard that of course nobody was as sad as Layla who was pretty much bawling for two days in the bedroom but we're all good now and we wish the best for Oscar and Weekend both of them will always have out support and love no matter what happens after all they've done for us and are doing for us it's the least we could do anyway on to some of the good news so recently we've been nominated for a Chaos Award yeah it's crazy isn't it we're still all pretty surprised I mean we're like extremely new to the music scene so it's rather shocking how we actually got nominated so quickly and we're all really happy and excited this is going to be the first time we have ever attended an award show and we're already nominated oh we're also performing as well we'll be performing a new track that we haven't released yet and the performance is going to be amazing Dustyn Blue had helped plan out a lot of it helping us with the small choreography telling us where to sit what to do at certain times and all that stuff so it's pretty amazing make sure that you catch us cause it's something you won't want to miss anyway I think that might be all the news we have for now so yeah love you all and talk to you guys later

Edited by user 08 May 2013 06:29:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#37 Posted : 05 February 2013 15:27:10(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: Whoa, that's the first I'm hearing of this. I've been trying to be technology free for the last few weeks so I'm a bit out of the loop. On the other hand, can't wait to see you girls perform at the Chaos Awards! Good luck. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 05/02/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#38 Posted : 05 February 2013 15:43:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Kourtney: Whoa, that's the first I'm hearing of this. I've been trying to be technology free for the last few weeks so I'm a bit out of the loop. On the other hand, can't wait to see you girls perform at the Chaos Awards! Good luck. :)

Layla: I know it sucks so badly I wish they would get back together but I know they won't it's sad and thanks we have this really rad performance planned out it's going to be awesome!
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#39 Posted : 08 May 2013 06:28:59(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Hey guys it's Layla this isn't going to be a full blog that'll come later on not sure when but I'm just going to post the SYNCO quiz here so yeah take it and see which member you are then tell us who you got after! :)

LINK!
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/05/2013(UTC), erich hess on 08/05/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#40 Posted : 08 May 2013 08:58:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I'm a Layla! I knew it. We are both super cute and very rad.

Nina:humble too,love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
mebeme101 on 08/05/2013(UTC)