logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<266267268269270>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5341 Posted : 11 April 2013 04:33:09(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Envy looks down when Mariko compliments her finger, amused at how different it is as a compliment. 'Thank you,' she giggles. She listens once more to the question and feels the nerves bubbling up once more. She takes a deep breath and nods. 'Yes....I am saying yes. ' she smiles at Mariko. 'Just...you have to be patient with me, yeah? I'm not used to being around someone who cares. I'll get used to it soon.'
Envy /\/\/\ Stacey Pilgrim

Offline erich hess  
#5342 Posted : 11 April 2013 04:46:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Mariko moves her thumb over next to envy's comparing the two. She giggles a little and squeezes her hand again. Mariko looks into envy's eyes and grins when she says yes. " I understand,envy. I can be as patient as you need.i know this is a HUGE change for you." She inches slightly closer to envy before finally giving her a hug. " thank you." She whispers to her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5343 Posted : 11 April 2013 04:54:36(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

'Thank you Mariko. Thank you for showing me that I deserved to be happy. You've given me back my smile and that's not even an exaggeration.' She hugs Mariko tightly. 'Im excited now. This is something new for me. I'm really happy.' She sits back and stares into Marikos eyes for a moment.

Offline erich hess  
#5344 Posted : 11 April 2013 05:03:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"You even feel different." Mariko says as she returns the hug with as much gusto as she really wanted to display. "Happy envy is even prettier than the one I first met." Mariko says taking envy's hand again. Not wanting to seem pushy by kissing her. " refill on that punch?" She offers.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5345 Posted : 11 April 2013 05:10:22(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy giggles. 'Do you like my new hair? I wanted to change it. I hope it doesn't put you off me at all.' She smiles. Envy looks down at their hands. She wanted to kiss Mariko, but she wasn't sure how to initiate it at all. 'Yeah I'll have some punch please.' She holds her glass out.

Offline erich hess  
#5346 Posted : 11 April 2013 05:16:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko reaches up and runs her fingers through envy's hair." I love it." She says with a smile. " it changes your whole look. You were cute blonde,you are ravishing now."she giggles,holding envy's hair a little longer,before letting it fall. Mariko leans over the bar,not wanting to leave envy's side. She ends up spilling most the bottle onto the deck,but gives envy the splash of juice left.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5347 Posted : 11 April 2013 05:32:18(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy blushes a little when Mariko compliments her new look. It wasn't something she was used to. It had been a long time since Pilgrim had taken even the slightest notice of anything she did. She smiles at Mariko. 'Thank you. That's the sweetest thing I ever heard,' she whispers. When Mariko pours the punch, Envy bites her lip and waits nervously. Deciding to take the plunge, she waits until Mariko turns again and move forward, planting her lips on the other girl's.

Offline erich hess  
#5348 Posted : 11 April 2013 05:37:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko almost physically hurts when envy says that was the sweetest thing she has ever heard. It was a foreign concept to Mariko that a person could be so cruel to another. When envy's lips touch hers,Mariko drops the empty bottle and holds her new girlfriend around the waist. The surprise kiss is the best one she has ever had. " oh my! That was....amazing!" She says breathlessly." I was planning my attack too." She giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5349 Posted : 11 April 2013 05:42:49(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy feels Mariko's hands on her waist and closes her eyes, sinking into the kiss. When they break, she smiles and turns a little red. 'Sorry, I just wanted to do that so much, and I was nervous thinking about how to do it.' She holds Mariko's hand. 'That was wonderful. I loved it.'

Offline erich hess  
#5350 Posted : 11 April 2013 05:48:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko smiles and licks her lips once,savoring the taste of Hawaiian punch and envy. " thank you for doing what I did not have the guts to do. " she laughs at the red faced envy. " your blushing is adorable!" She squeaks and holds both of envy's hands,glad the tension was out of the air.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5351 Posted : 11 April 2013 06:23:19(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy smiles and then blushes more when Mariko mentions it. 'Shush, you'll make me worse,' she giggles. 'I was just really nervous. I didn't know if it would make me seem desperate to pounce on you and kiss you.' She squeezes her hands. 'Are you happy, Mariko?'

Offline erich hess  
#5352 Posted : 11 April 2013 06:34:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

The redder envy gets,the more Mariko laughs. " so,I should jot mention that you are even more red,now? Got it. No matter how cute and red you get,I will say nothing." Mariko teases,giving envy a light peck on her neck. "I would not see being pounced upon as desperate.i would think I was so sexy,you could not control yourself." Mariko laughs and squeezes her girlfriend's hands three times. She thinks for awhil and nods vigorously. " yes, I am thrilled. I want to run around and tell everyone. " she pauses for a second. " I have a confession....um, you are the first girl I have...been with." She says quietly. "That is how happy you make me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5353 Posted : 11 April 2013 06:46:17(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy keeps getting more and more red. 'Mariko! Stop it!' She laughs hard and covers her face with her hands. When she takes them away, she is smiling. In truth, this was the first time Envy had felt comfortable and wanted for more than 5 years. She smiles at Mariko again and kisses her softly before grabbing her hands and then hugging her. She was like a new woman now that she had someone who genuinely cared for her. 'I am...? Oh...I assumed you were like a lesbian, like Erica.' She looks a little confused.

Offline erich hess  
#5354 Posted : 11 April 2013 06:53:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

When envy finally uncovers her very red face,Mariko holds her hands. " you have such a beautiful smile. It is a shame it is still new enough to have the wrapper on." Mariko hugs her and keeps holding her,not ever wanting to let go. She shakes her head a little . " nope. Hitomi isn't a lesbian either. We are both bi. She used to be married to that erich hess fellow. Me? I just never found a woman I felt comfortable...being with,like..." Mariko trails off and also turns very red.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5355 Posted : 11 April 2013 07:00:19(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy nods and smiles. 'Well yeah, you can blame my ex husband for that. At least you get to be the one to see the smile most now.' She hugs Mariko again tightly, holding her close. The silence as they hug each other is like paradise to Envy. She had never been able to share a moment both intimate and peaceful with anyone and she had to fight not to cry tears of happiness.
She watches Mariko turn red and then laughs a little. 'You mean that when we...you know...that was your first ever time with a girl too?' She thinks. 'You know.... I wouldn't know how to describe my sexuality. Like....the gender isnt as important to me as the person. Its about feeling the person I'm with....not the gender they are. Do you know what I mean?'

Offline erich hess  
#5356 Posted : 11 April 2013 07:17:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" I should thank him for so much,actually. I would not be with you,if not for him." Mariko says trying not to scowl as she thinks of how poorly envy has been treated. Mariko smiles widely as envy seems to genuinely appreciate her. Still red,she nods "yes! I thought you could totally tell after about 5 minutes." She cracks up and turns as red as envy did. " I understand completely.you make me feel very....accepted. That is very nice to have. Someone who does not think you are weird or are funny looking." Mariko looks away briefly,before looking back to envy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5357 Posted : 11 April 2013 07:21:28(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy laughs a little and brushes her hair back. 'Yeah, we can both thank him for throwing us into each other's arms. We should thank Erica too actually. She set this all up.' Envy grins widely. She tries to put all of her past out of her head as she begins to realise how great Mariko is for her. She chuckles and covers her mouth. 'I couldn't tell no. I was too busy trying to not seem like a total virgin around you.' She smiles. 'What do you mean? Who said you were weird and funny looking?'

Offline erich hess  
#5358 Posted : 11 April 2013 07:35:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" we should totally have erica over for drinks and board games. She told me that I would just adore you!" Mariko squeaks and hugs envy in her excitement. Mariko smirks as she thinks of the time she and envy spent together before. " I..loved every second of it,envy. You are so....loving."Mariko says,touching envy's face lightly. " you would be surprised how many people tell me I am weird and funny looking." She frowns slightly. " people have always compared me to hitomi...Erica." She was sadly. Mariko loves her cousin,but has always been slightly jealous of her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5359 Posted : 11 April 2013 07:58:46(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy nods. 'Didn't you say she lives here too? That would be awesome to have her here too. She helped me a lot and she helped me find you. I have a lot to thank her for.' she smiles as she remembers how Erica became her friend and had her back despite barely knowing her. She hugs Mariko back and nods. 'Yeah I wanted to show some love and tenderness to someone. Sex has never been like that for me before.' She nods. Sleeping with her husband had been more of a chore than anything. 'I loved being with you. It was like....you cared that I was....having an orgasm...' She goes red again. Envy then takes her hand. 'I don't compare you to Erica. You are number one to me. And you are beautiful. I mean that.' She lifts Marikos chin and smiles at her.

Offline erich hess  
#5360 Posted : 11 April 2013 08:11:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Marino nods ." Yes. Erica and Natalya live here as well. Last I heard Erica was still in detroit,with her friend Nichole." Mariko blushes slightly,as it sounds like she is saying Erica is sleeping with Nichole. " I mean to say,Erica is staying with Nichole and Nichole's husband." She adds quickly. Mariko lifts envy's hand and gently kisses her fingertips. " I could not imagine feeling as you had to about sex. That would be...awful." Mariko unconsciously looks at envy's lap. " I loved being with you too,and I loved making you...you know."she turns beet red,she shares her cousin's embarrassment of saying certain words." You also know your way around ..there." Ah finally laughs and hides her face.as envy lets her face,Mariko can't help but grin. Envy is the sweetest person she has ever known. " thank you,envy. That means more than you will ever know."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage