logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<267268269270271>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5361 Posted : 11 April 2013 08:40:37(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 86 post(s)
'Oh i just assumed she was here too. So like we have this whole place to ourselves? Or is Erica's wife here?' She smiles at Mariko, looking genuinely happy, a strange emotion for Envy. When Mariko mentions the sex she used to endure, Envy slowly nods. 'Yeah....it was like...being a toy for someone to please themselves. It was horrible. I hated it.' She smiles again though when remembering the time she and her new girlfriend were together. She giggles. 'You turn red a lot. Like me. I think it means we are both innocent.' She chuckles and sticks her tongue out. Envy then takes a turn to go red. 'I guess....I just sort of worked out what you would like...' she smiles sweetly. Envy hugs Mariko tightly once again. 'It's just the truth. I think you are wonderful.'
Envy /\/\/\ Stacey Pilgrim

Offline erich hess  
#5362 Posted : 11 April 2013 08:52:26(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Mariko smiles slyly." Nope. Just us. I heard Natalya returned from...wherever she was. But for the rest of the day? It is just us." Mariko bumps envy's shoe with her own And smiles. She makes a face as envy describes the physical relationship she had with pilgrim. She takes both of envy's hands on her own. " that is so...awful. How can that even be fun for him? Knowing that asshole it wasnt even about sex,it was about power over you." Mariko looks as though she might cry as she envisions envy's past. Mariko nods and giggles." I am far more innocent than I let on. We make a lovely pair." She smiles and kisses envy softly as she is hugged.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5363 Posted : 11 April 2013 08:58:35(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy sighs and smiles at Mariko. 'Let us not talk about him any more ok? We should be happy that we are with each other now. He was a bad bad man, but he doesn't have that power over me anymore. You helped to rescue me from that.' She kisses Mariko on the cheek and then her forehead. 'Me too. I am just very innocent and naive. A lot of what I say is just bravado and punk rock scene smoke and mirrors.' She chuckles and then hugs and kisses Mariko.

Offline erich hess  
#5364 Posted : 11 April 2013 09:08:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Marilou smiles and nods. " this is the envy and Mariko story now,it has a happy ending." She enjoys the feeling of envy's lips on her skin and the smell of her perfume. Mariko kisses envy's hands and her chin. " you can be as naive and sweet as you want with me. I play up the part of Erica's psychotic. Cousin. Well. But t is just an act. " Mariko holds envy and sighs a small,contented sigh. Pleased she took the chance And asked envy to be her girlfriend.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5365 Posted : 11 April 2013 17:13:09(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy grins widely. 'Yeah. It's a much better tale. I always loved romance over tragedy.' She puts the back of her hand against her head and pretends to faint, before giggling. She smiles and giggles again when Mariko keeps kissing her. 'You could never be psychotic in my eyes. You're too nice and pretty for that.' She smiles. Envy keeps looking at Mariko. It was still difficult for her to contemplate the fact that someone liked her, but she loved the idea of another person caring that she felt good.

Offline erich hess  
#5366 Posted : 11 April 2013 22:17:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

When envy mock faints,Mariko makes the same gesture and says," oh,envy's got the vapors!" In an exaggerated southern accent. Mariko blushes deeply when envy calls her pretty." In people's defense,it's hard not to look crazy covered in fake blood and singing into a sword." She giggles and touches envy's knee. "Speaking of music,I bet your bands ep is going to be vicious.",she says with a smile,and not taking her eyes from envy's.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5367 Posted : 11 April 2013 22:21:42(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy laughs at her and jumps over, sitting on Mariko's knee. Being small, she didn't cause much of a reaction when she sat on her, with her arms around her neck. 'Blood and swords. wow. I must see that some day. It sounds pretty scary.' She giggles. When Mariko mentions the EP, she nods. 'It will be a good mix. Pilgrim does all the political stuff and then I sing the songs that have some element of....human emotion in them.' She laughs.

Offline erich hess  
#5368 Posted : 11 April 2013 22:38:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko squeaks a little when envy sits on her.it was a nice surprise.mariko puts her arms around envy's waist and nuzzles the arms around her own neck." You are so beautiful." Mariko says softly to her.she thinks of her own stage show." You have got to see my show.it is so much fun! You should be in it sometime! That would be super fun.i cannot wait for reckless abandon's stuff. Al the greatest bands hate each other." She giggles,then blushes. She feels slightly bad for bringing that up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5369 Posted : 12 April 2013 01:26:37(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy smiles across at Mariko and nudges closer against her when she puts her arms around Envy's waist. 'Thank you. You are too.' She smiles and puts her head gently against Mariko's. As she listens to her talk of her stage show, Envy nods. 'I would love to. I bet they are such fun. Do I get to be covered in blood also?' She nods. 'I know. Only Jake doesn't hate anyone in there. He is a bit quiet though.' She sighs. 'I just hope that the music sounds good to everyone.'

Offline erich hess  
#5370 Posted : 12 April 2013 01:59:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko kisses envy on the neck as she leans her head onto hers. " yes. You must be covered in blood too. It is quite messy,as it is red corn syrup.quite slippery too." She giggles at how dirty it sounds." I take like an hour long bath just to get it all off of me....um,we can share the shower...to save time." She blushes. " jake sounds very nice. I would love to meet the rest of your hand. I would not worry,you guys will be great." She grins.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5371 Posted : 12 April 2013 02:08:11(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy smiles when she gets her neck kissed. Necks and kissing were something she often associated, but that was mostly because Pilgrim's hand was normally around her's when they would kiss. He liked to prove his power. She turns and kisses Mariko in return. 'I like your kisses. They're so gentle.' She giggles. 'It sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you live sometime.' When she mentions they share the shower Envy blushes. 'Yes....we could.' She covers her mouth and giggles. 'My band are mostly not nice. I like Jake and Jordan. The rest are assholes. You should meet Pilgrim though...that would annoy him.'

Offline erich hess  
#5372 Posted : 12 April 2013 02:21:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko sharply inhales as envy kisses her,without thinking Mariko slides her hand from envy's waist to her upper thigh. "Your kisses are like a tiger on a leash,soft and cuddly,yet ready to strike." She whispers. She grins when envy blushes. Mariko finds it very cute and very attractive. " I'll be performing at no venues. You can see me there." She smiles,knowing she would perform my h better if she knew envy was watching. " I am...scared to meet pilgrim. He seems like the sort to...um. Hit women." She says carefully. " I do not want to be deported for killing him." She giggles and swings an imaginary sword
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5373 Posted : 12 April 2013 03:05:31(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy looks down when Mariko touches her thigh. Her body tenses up a little, as if nervous, but she smiles at Mariko. 'Well....your kisses are like....a...oh god I'm rubbish at wordplay. You win.' She scowls cutely and then bursts out laughing. She plays with Marikos hair when she talks. 'Yeah of course I'll come. Where will you be playing?' Envy swings her legs contentedly as the pair speak. When Mariko mentions Pilgrim again she nods. 'He wouldn't hit you. Not with people around. He used to hit me. But only in private. He's too clever.'

Offline erich hess  
#5374 Posted : 12 April 2013 03:17:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko feels the muscles of envy's thigh to tense,and not in a good way.she puts her hand back on envy's waist. " I am sorry. It just sort of happened." Mariko looks down,but her hair being played with causes her look back up to envy's eyes. " I...am doing the entire tour." Mariko says slowly,coming to the realization she will have to leave envy for the tour.marikos eyes tear up when she hears her fears about envy's past confirmed. " you want me to come with you when reckless abandon tours? I cannot let you go alone...not after hearing that."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5375 Posted : 12 April 2013 06:13:28(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

When Mariko moves her hand away again, Envy looks down, a little disappointed. 'Why did you move?' she asks. 'I didn't mind, not at all.' She smiles at Mariko and then nods slowly when she says she's doing the full No Venues tour. 'Oh. Ok. Will I be able to come and visit you when you are out there? It's ok if you would rather I didn't.' She nods and then fidgets her fingers a little. 'Would you want to come? I couldn't make you come if you don't want to. I know he's dangerous but I wouldn't force you at all.'

Offline erich hess  
#5376 Posted : 12 April 2013 06:50:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko gives a small smile to envy. " I felt your leg tense up,I did not want to overstep my bounds. You said I need to patient. But if you do not mind..." Mariko says,moving it hand back. She gives her leg a little squeeze. "Envy, I would love to have you visit every day,if you wish." Mariko says happily. She did not want to spend so much time away from her envy. " envy. Either I,or one of the others will come with you when you have to be around...him." Mariko kisses her cheek lightly. " you have people who care about you,envy. Myself and Erica. We both are no strangers to fighting." Mariko laughs,thinking of the mental image of she and Erica fighting. It is comical,but very true. They didnt exactly grow up in the nice part of Osaka.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5377 Posted : 12 April 2013 07:19:36(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy shakes her head. 'I was just nervous a little. No one ever touched me like they were being nice to me so I'm still getting used to it. I'm sorry. I didn't want you to stop though.' She looks down and then puts her hand gently on top of Mariko's as she smiles at her. 'I'll visit as much as I can then. It'll be nice to hang around people who are nice for a while,'she giggles a little. When Mariko talks about Pilgrim again, she dips her head, knowing she was right. 'Ok. I know. I know I can't be around him alone. Not now that I've made him even more angry anyway.' She sniffs a little. 'Thank you Mariko. It means a lot for you to care about me.'

Offline erich hess  
#5378 Posted : 12 April 2013 10:29:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko rubs envy's leg reassuringly.it breaks mariko's heart as she tries to imagine what being envy is like.she smiles as envys hand sits atop hers."i cannot wait for you to visit me on tour! you will also get to meet erich. you will either love or hate him.he is....unique.but i just know he will adore you." mariko says with a grin,happy to expand the base of people whom envy can depend on. "you will never be alone again,envy.no matter what happens between us. i promised to always be your friend,and i hold my promises.i will always care for you." mariko kisses envy's nose. "always."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline theonlysorrow  
#5379 Posted : 12 April 2013 21:04:36(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Envy looks down at Mariko and smiles at her. It made a world of a difference to her to know someone cared. To most people it would be nothing overly massive but for Envy, someone starved of kindness for so long, it was very special. She kisses Mariko gently and holds her hand. 'I can't wait either. It will be great to spend a lot of time together.' She smiles widely. 'I can't wait to meet Erich. He's a real punk legend. And so funny.' She smiles again when Mariko tells her she'll never be alone, hugging her tightly. 'I'll never be able to thank you enough. The way you took me in when I needed you without even really knowing me was so special.'

Offline erich hess  
#5380 Posted : 12 April 2013 22:39:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko looks up to envy,loving the way the ocean breeze moves her hair. She interlocks he fingers with envy's and returns a small kiss to her." I love being around you. You are so....calming.we are going to have so much fun when you visit. Will you be coming with me on the first day?" Mariko asks,not wanting to leave envy's side. She rubs envy's leg softly,wishing her own legs had such shape. " in that case,you know what to expect from erich!" She laughs softly. " of course,being married to that other girl now,he won't try to pick you up...honestly,I don't think his act has EVER worked. I've never seen him pick a girl up." She cracks up. She squishes her face next to envy's as the hug. " the only thanks I want,is for you to always be my friend as well."she smiles and kisses envy's neck lightly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage