logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<275276277278279>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#5521 Posted : 01 May 2013 09:28:40(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
"oh shit,natalya." erica says breathlessly as her chest is kissed." you have a wonderful way of showing it.natycakes. i guess the idea of implants i was kicking around is a no go?" she says,wiggling her chest on natalya's face. "the natalya rain dance is very potent..flash flooding can happen and any second." erica kisses the top of natalya's head. "it may be hard to find a gay tattooer. how would we know? look for handlbar mustaches? " erica giggles and puts some of natalya's hair over her lip like a mustache.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5522 Posted : 25 May 2013 01:49:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya is stood in the kitchen preparing breakfast for herself and Erica. She sings a song quietly as she goes, waiting for the toast to pop for herself and pouring Erica some orange juice. She always loved how important orange juice was to her wife. It was a silly little thing but it was one of the quirky little things that always made her smile. She grins as she butters her toast and puts some more in the toaster for Erica.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5523 Posted : 25 May 2013 02:00:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica wraps her fuzzy hello kitty bath robe around her and ties the belt. Freshly showered she seeks out the smell of toast and oj. There will be no scurvy for these two girls! Erica stands in the door way,watching Natalya . "She is so perfect" Erica thinks to herself. She hugs Natalya from behind and kisses her neck. " good morning,natycakes! Your song is beautiful."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5524 Posted : 25 May 2013 02:06:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya, oblivious to Erica's presence at first, sings a little louder and sways her hips as she walks around the kitchen. She puts Ericas toast on a plate and then shrieks a little when Erica hugs her. "Oh Hitomi! I did not hear you come in. Good morning!" She spins around to kiss Erica. "I made you breakfast. You were showering and I thought it will be a nice surprise." She smiles and holds Erica by the hips.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5525 Posted : 25 May 2013 02:14:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica loves hearing Natalya song,but giggles loudly when she shrieks. " I am sorry! I couldn't interrupt you.i hope I didn't scare you too much! The baby will come out with white hair." She returns Natalya's kiss and also holds her waist gently pressing herself against Natalya. " thank you,nats. It is perfect! I love toast and oj! You will just be the BEST mom!" Erica says with a smile and looking at Natalya.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5526 Posted : 25 May 2013 02:17:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs. "You just like to hear me scream because it reminds you of when you are....eating something that's definitely not breakfast." She giggles and then brushes some hair away from Erica's face. "You will be the best mommy Hitomi. I know you will." She smiles and then pats Erica on the ass. "Now eat up, beautiful. We must see the doctor lady soon."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5527 Posted : 25 May 2013 02:29:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica giggles. " you are being naughty,natycakes. I honestly rarely hear the "other" scream. You clamp your legs around my head pretty tightly ." She laughs. Totally enjoying the raunchiness that is her and Natalya. She kisses Natalya's hand as it brushes her face. She wiggles her butt as Natalya smacks it. "...the doctor is a woman? I sure hope she likes dick. And isn't doing the mommy doctor thing for cheap thrills." Erica laughs,and pulls Natalya's chair out for her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5528 Posted : 25 May 2013 02:34:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya looks a little concerned. "Oh. I don't hurt you do I? Sorry...sorry Hitomi. I just never had anyone made me feel like that until you came along. You just....oh I'm getting all...you know, just thinking about it." She smirks and then kisses Erica again. "I am sure the doctor will be a professional sweetie. Besides, if she get too.....friendly...you will be there to protect me." She smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5529 Posted : 25 May 2013 02:42:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"No! No no." Erica says,kissing Natalya's cheek. " you don't hurt me at all! I am pretty resilient....plus,it lets me know I am doing a good job." She smiles at Natalya' and gives her tush a little squeeze. " I like making you...you know. " she bites her lip and giggles. "Yup . I'll be like,"you get your fingers out of my naty!" " Erica laughs and takes a bite of toast. "When is the appointment?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5530 Posted : 25 May 2013 02:49:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya breathes a sigh of relief. "I am glad. I wouldn't want to hurt you at all. You are far too much too beautiful for that," she says, looking a little confused about her own choice of words, not sure if what she said made sense. "But you always make me...you know. I think you are a va-genius. You know everything down there. I am more luckier than anyone to have you in my life, for more than just that. The sex always makes me scream though." She smiles again and then giggles when Erica squeezes her butt. "Oooh Eri, so naughty," she giggles. "Ewwww....they don't put their fingers on me do they?" She screws her face up. "It's ummmm....one hour from now."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5531 Posted : 25 May 2013 03:01:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica looks as she might cry. Having Natalya tell her she is beautiful never has lost it's impact. " natycakes,you certainly know about being beautiful.." She giggles hard. " a va genius?! That is too funny. I need one of those little hats they wear at graduations. You are professor pu-.....nevermind!" She blushes . " I don't think you know how good you are at being a lesbian. " she laughs and shakes her head. "Ummm,yeah,they do. They wear gloves,but they still check inside....you going to be ok with that,nats?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5532 Posted : 25 May 2013 03:06:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya blushes. "You are always telling to me that I am pretty. It makes me feel all warm inside and things." She takes a bite of her toast and then a little drink . She laughs hard at Erica's professor joke. "Oh Eri, thats so dirty!" She smirks and puts the toast in her mouth. "How come I am good at being the lesbian? Sometimes I am thinking I am not so good at it as you are. You have much practice that I don't. But...I learned from the best." She giggles and then thinks about the doctor situation. "Oh....you are real about this.? I guess if they have to I can be still and try not to be scared of it."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5533 Posted : 25 May 2013 03:24:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica takes Natalya's hands. "Surely people have been telling you that you are beautiful your entire life. But I am the most important!" She says with a giggle." I love nothing more than making you feel good. In every way I can. You make me feel the exact same. Warm and loved." Erica smiles and squeezes nats hands. " you are perfect at it. I think it is because we love each other so much it just comes natural." Erica can't help but smirk at the word "comes",one day she will grow up.she slowly nods. " yes,I am serious. It i will be there to hold your hand,it won't be that scary....they use great lube!" She jokes,trying to ease Natalya's nerves.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5534 Posted : 25 May 2013 03:30:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

She shakes her head. "When I am in school, they are all telling me I am not beautiful because I have just small boobs. This is why I got them made big." She smiles a little, trying to block the memory out. "You always make me feel good, and I'm glad I make you feel good too." She takes Erica's hand. "When I hear you do your scream, it is when I am happiest because you are happy." She smiles and touches Erica's arm. "I am glad I met you and discovered that I was like this. I was not happy when I was thinking I am straight. You helped me realise everything and made me happier than anyone." She smiles and then nods. "As long as ou are to be holding my hand then everything will be ok. I will try not to be scared. I will close my eyes and think of something else....like dancing bears and cossack dancing and.....the other Russian things."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5535 Posted : 25 May 2013 03:43:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica frowns deeply. She can't imagine anyone being mean to her natycakes. " Natalya....I would not care if you had boobs even smaller than mine. You are beautiful,no matter what. If I was with you then,I'd have kicked their asses! " Erica says,throwing a few punches in the air. " I am happy too! Realizing what you are....has made you so sweet. I don't think anyone would even think you were the same person from before.....you made me realize things too. I... Lived how I lived because I was searching for something. I needed a naty " Erica says happily. " it is just very awkward. It doesn't hurt...but Id think of the bears too!....especially if the doctor is pretty!" Erica teases.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5536 Posted : 25 May 2013 03:54:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles and hugs Erica. "Don't make this sad face Erica. It is a long time ago and I am being happy now. You made sure of that." She hugs her tightly. "See how you always take care of me. You are the perfect wife." She nods. "Do you think maybe I was mad and a a bitch in the past because I was trying to repress my feeling of liking...the kitty? Maybe subconsciously." She nods. "It cant have been an easy way to live....with Erich and Nina. You mist have been a sad girl." She sighs, thinking of Erica unhappy makes her sad.

She laughs. "I hope the nurse is not pretty. But unless she was a clone of you then she would never be pretty enough to make me think any thoughts about her."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5537 Posted : 25 May 2013 04:10:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica brightens up. " I am sorry,Natalya. I just know how those feelings can be. Sure,nina and I joke about my chest. With her I don't mind,but if anyone else said anything..I would be crushed." Erica snuggles into Natalya's hug and squeezes her softly,not wanting to hurt the baby. "You are too kind,nats. I am far from perfect. You are far better than I. I don't have to call you out of flirting with people." Erica looks at the ground,ashamed she has a hard time keeping even innocent flirting under wraps. Erica kisses Natalya's cheek. " it very well could be. That would make me bitchy. What if your dislike of Gemma was actually a crush? I am glad you like kitties,even if you weren't with me. You seem so much happier." Erica smiles and nods. " I was unhappy,erich was unhappy......it was terrible. Now we are all happier. I think we just needed to find the right people. A pity though,they can't ALL have a natycakes!"

Erica laughs too. " I hope she is at least kinda pretty. Nobody wants Joan Rivers feeling around inside them!" Erica slowly grins. " naty needs nurse Erica later?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5538 Posted : 25 May 2013 05:21:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya takes a half step back and looks down at Ericas chest before smiling. "I am telling you before now Hitomi....your chest is perfect. No matter what Nina or anyone else says. I love them." She gives Erica's chest a little squeeze with both hands and giggles before playfully slapping the back of her hand. "Naughty Natycakes." She sighs and pulls Erica closer when she mentions the flirting. It was the one thing that got to her. "I just....sometimes I feel a little insecure and when you are doing the flirting I am scared you like those girls more. I am sorry. I know I shouldn't think these things." She puts a finger under Erica's head and lifts her chin. "Please. Don't be sad. I know you love me. I know it's just harmless."

"A crush.....on Gemma? No no no no. She looks too much like me. I just dislike her because she is thinking she is too good for everyone. I don't anyone except you could have shown me the true me. I knew what I needed the second we first went to bed. Im glad I make you happy. Your marriage before was healthy for no one. You seem so much happier these days."

She smiles. "Natty always needs Nurse Erica. Especially if you dress up." She grins and then looks at the clock. "Oh god, look at the time!"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5539 Posted : 25 May 2013 05:36:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica shrieks when naty touches her chest,even though nobody is around to see. "naty! What if someone is peeking in the window and sees you feeling me up? " she giggles and kisses natys hand. "Naughty,but sweet." She says with a nod. She wraps her arms around Natalya's neck and holds her close. " I'm a Natalya kind of girl. Nobody else has a chance with me. I think I am so flirty because it is seen as cute in Japan. Cuteness is very important there." She nuzzles Natalya's hand. " I promise you,I NEVER mean anything by it. I will try to cut down though. I don't want you questioning where you stand with me." Erica says softly.

Erica smiles at Natalya,taking in the features of her. " Gemma does NOT look like you.you are beautiful while she is pretty. At best. I bet her hair isn't even blonde." Erica whispers. " she is nice though. At least to me." Erica holds Natalya's hand. " yup. This is what marriage needs to be."

" I think it is doctor Erica. I need a promotion!" She giggles and grabs the car keys. " you ready,sweetie?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5540 Posted : 25 May 2013 05:47:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles. "Well then they will get a free lesbian show!" She giggles an sighs happily. Ever since she had first got with Erica, life had been much easier. She had always wondered what she wanted in her younger days, and it had made her ruthless and aggressive at times, but now she had found everything she needed. She looks at Erica again and tries not to tear up with happiness. "I know you don't mean anything by it. You show me every day where your real loyalty lies. I trust you really. I just get frustrated. I promise I'll get better though."

"People said we were like clones when we are in....that band. I don't even want to say the name, it will make me sick." She giggles and covers her mouth. "She dyes it all the time," she whispers to Erica. "I think she stuffs her bra too. She was losing this battle against me though."

Natalya laughs. "I think Mistress Erica is better. I like when you are in charge to me." She winks and then grabs her purse. "Yes, let us go quickly." She holds Erica's hand and dashes out of the boat.
UserPostedImage