logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<589590591592593>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#11801 Posted : 02 June 2013 23:53:03(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
"No I have not released anything yet im in my 20's to who's gonna admit there the oldest" Emerald looks at them
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#11802 Posted : 03 June 2013 00:06:48(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Jack pipes up first, "Well if it means that much to you to know how old we all are.... I'm 27, Ollie is 25, Isaac is 27 too and Freddie is 28. So how old are you?"
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#11803 Posted : 03 June 2013 00:09:23(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"Your all 5 or more years older than me im only 20" Isaac I would really like to get to know you more"
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#11804 Posted : 03 June 2013 00:12:55(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
"Your all 5 or more years older than me im only 20" Isaac I would really like to get to know you more"

Freddie just laughs.

Isaac smiles, "That's really sweet, thanks."
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#11805 Posted : 03 June 2013 00:15:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"What's funny Freddie? And no problem I think your a cool guy" Any smile at Isaac
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#11806 Posted : 03 June 2013 00:17:56(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
"What's funny Freddie? And no problem I think your a cool guy" Any smile at Isaac

Freddie laughs again, "Nothing, nothing at all" he continues laughing and leans back in his chair.
Jack looks at his watch, "We all need to be going Emerald, we've got a long night of catching up to do! It was lovely meeting you though!"

Isaac smiles, "yeah it was nice meeting you." The four get up and leave.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11807 Posted : 08 June 2013 13:01:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor was sitting at a table, alone and fairly distant. She had a drink, nothing too extravagent, just a martini. She had her attention on a small book that laid in front of her on the table. Her eyes did not depart from the book as she periodically took sips of her drink. She had come to get away....or thats what she told herself. Everyone else was busy having a good time yet it was Honor who stuck out like a sore thumb. Reading in a bar? It was almost unbelievable.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11808 Posted : 09 June 2013 04:27:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec walks into the bar, desperately needing a drink. After that horrid date with Lotus, and having no way of telling her that he was interested in somebody else... And Honor doesn't share. Or, of course, that's what she said. Apparently she had been sharing herself with other people just fine -- that was the only reason why Alec even felt okay going out with Lotus again. Or at least that's what he told himself. He sat down at the bar and ordered and beer, and then looked around -- the normal bar scene... except... "Speak of the Devil..." He says to himself as he eyes Honor sitting alone, reading. He grabs his beer from the tender, pays him, and then walks over to her. "Wow, Honor. I think you need to slow down. You're partying much too hard for this crowd," He says jokingly as he pulls up a chair and sits with her at her table.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11809 Posted : 09 June 2013 04:32:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor looked up after hearing a familiar voice above her. "Alec.." She said softly then glared at him a little. She had been so confused lately by her feelings but she felt he wasn't interested in her, especially after their small talk on Twitter and the lack of communication between them lately. She had been trying to focus on her career and also meet new people but her mind always seemed to wander back to him. "What are you doing here? I thought you were dead...or something." She said a little coldly.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11810 Posted : 09 June 2013 04:36:39(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec coughs, shaking his head. "Nope, not anymore. Died, came back to life, traveled through space with a talking parakeet named Roscoe. But that's another story for a time when you're obviously not having the time of your life," Alec says back sarcastically with a wink. "Perk up there, Wynter. What's got you so down?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11811 Posted : 09 June 2013 04:54:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Nothing's got me down, I'm terrible happy, it should be a crime." She smiles at him then closes her book, putting it in her purse which sat beside her. Honor sat up in her chair and looked over at him. "I'm just enjoying a day off."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11812 Posted : 09 June 2013 04:58:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Alright then..." Alec says back, pressing his lips together. "Let me buy you a drink. What do you want?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11813 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:02:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I already have a drink, no thank you." She sighs a little. "Did I do something to make you upset on Twitter the other day? Is there some code or rule between the two of us that we're bound to one another or something?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11814 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:07:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec shakes his head. "Fuck, Wynter, do you just not like people being nice to you?" He asks, already done with this conversation. He stands up. "I'm sorry I talked to you on Twitter. I completely forgot that when you talk to somebody over a social networking website, that means that you want to marry them."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11815 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:13:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor stared up at him. She felt a little crushed that he was acting this way but there was no way she'd let him see that. "I don't like when people bullshit me, that's what I don't like. You know what? Fine, enjoy the rest of your day. I'm sorry I talked to you on there as well. I'll just stay out of your way." She grabs her purse, standing up and readying herself to leave.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11816 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:15:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Nobody is bullshitting you, Honor..." Alec says back, holding his temples with his hand. "I don't know what I did to piss you off. I thought we had a pretty good time together. But whatever. Apparently I was wrong again."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11817 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:18:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I thought we had a good time together too, I just-" She shook her head. "What do you mean 'wrong again'? What are you talking about?" She stood in front of him with her arms crossed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11818 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:23:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I was wrong about talking to you over Twitter, and I was wrong about us having a good time. Two strikes on me," Alec says back, crossing his arms back and shaking his head. He normally didn't let himself get this worked up over a woman, but something about Honor had gotten under him. "Okay. Obviously I did something wrong. Why don't you just tell me what it is rather than us dancing around it?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11819 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:30:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"We both have a good time you idiot." She said sighing. "Fine, but I don't know how to not sound like a whiny one stand in this case but that's just it! It was like I was just some girl in a bar that you managed to screw and then just forget..I didn't want to be that to you. I thought you were different. I'm not interested in hooking up whenever it's convenient for you, sadly for you, I'm not like that anymore." Honor stops speaking and then looks away for a second. "There. It's just we talked and laughed and...at least I felt something but it's like you're just adding another girl to your list."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11820 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:34:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I..." Alec shakes his head and then sits back down. "If you didn't want to be more than a one night stand, then why would you get upset when I talked to you on Twitter...?" He asks. "I thought you didn't want anything to do with me anymore."