logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<590591592593594>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11821 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:37:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I got upset because you seemed like you were mad at me...after I said that I was going on a blind date, remember?" Honor watches him sit back down and so she does the same. "I thought you cared but then we didn't talk and then on Twitter, I thought you did care or something. I don't know, I'm a girl I don't make sense."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11822 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:40:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec lets out a small laugh when she mentions not making sense. He gives her a small grin. "Look, I do really like you. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you after our date. I got busy, things came up..." He sighs. "Don't be mad at me anymore, okay? Are we alright?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11823 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:44:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah...no." She laughs. "We're not alright until you get me a drink, then we're alright. I'll have...whatever you're having." Honor smiles at him then she crossed her legs. She was dressed quite provocatively but this wasn't out of the ordinary for her. Her jean shorts, which she had cut for the summer, were nice and tight on her as was her navy blue tank top that was tucked into her shorts. She wore a black choker on neck and sneakers on her feet.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11824 Posted : 09 June 2013 05:52:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec gives her a larger smile and stands up. "Deal," He says as he goes over to the bar and gets another beer for her. He watches her from a distance at the bar, the smile remaining on his face. He found her gorgeous, that was easy to see. Infuriating at times, but gorgeous. Plus, who was to say that he didn't find her stubborness sexy as well? He comes back to the table with her beer as well and puts it in front of her. "Alright. Dues are paid." He winks.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11825 Posted : 09 June 2013 06:06:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Nice." She giggles a little then takes a sip of her beer, letting a small sigh get out. "So what have you been up to? Kicking ass and taking names?" She smirks a bit as she watched him. She definitely found him to be extremely handsome and fun to talk to. He could be a bit of a jerk but it wasn't that bad. He was quite sweet, she thought.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11826 Posted : 09 June 2013 07:45:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec shrugs and takes a sip of his beer. "I wrote that review of Gemma Kane's new single. I think we were talking about that the last time we hung out..." He lets out a small chuckle. "Not a bad song, really. Not that bad at all. Now I'm cracking down on finishing my Master's. I've been working too long on it... What about you? I'll assume that blind date didn't go well."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11827 Posted : 09 June 2013 07:49:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor laughs. "You're getting soft on me Holter." She takes another sip of her beer then nods as he speaks. "That's good. You'd assume right, he was a complete jerk and he wasn't even that cute either. I left midway through the date." She smiles a little. "Blame my friend, I didn't even know about it until an hour before it happened."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11828 Posted : 09 June 2013 07:54:30(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Poor guy never stood a chance. Once you have Holter, you can't really go back..." Alec says with a wink. "Come on. I'll make up for your horrible date. I'll take you out tonight."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11829 Posted : 09 June 2013 07:59:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor laughed loudly before covering her face. "You are a hoot." She then smiles. "Really? You're not gonna make me pay are you?" She sticks her tongue out at him then chuckles. "You got a deal."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11830 Posted : 09 June 2013 08:05:03(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Of course I'm not going to make you pay," Alec says, standing up and taking Honor's hand. "Where do you wanna go, babe? Dinner? Dancing? A movie? A trip to the moon?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11831 Posted : 09 June 2013 08:13:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor smiled up at him. "Ummm....surprise me. I like your surprises, but I'm leaning towards the moon trip." She laughs then stands up, her purse on her shoulder. She had noticed his tone with her and the way he said, babe. Maybe she was making too much out of it but it felt like he was beginning to really act as if he were interested in her, for more than just hooking up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11832 Posted : 09 June 2013 08:25:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec wraps her arm around Honor and walks her out of the bar. "Let's go get something to eat. Something nice... Something Italian."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11833 Posted : 09 June 2013 08:31:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Italian? Someone sounds fancy tonight." She laughs and walks beside him. "I have a little Italian in my blood, think my mom gave it to me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11834 Posted : 09 June 2013 11:43:27(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec keeps on walking, and then stops. "Does this bar have food...? God, that sounds good. Bar food... So good..." He pauses, realizing that going back on the fancy food may have pissed off Honor.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11835 Posted : 09 June 2013 11:56:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"We can eat here if you want, it's okay." Honor looks up at him. "It's just that not eating here might get you a better chance of seeing me naked again, in your bed.." She winks at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#11836 Posted : 09 June 2013 11:57:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec stares at Honor for a second. "So... Italian, then." He takes her hand and starts walking out of the bar.

OOC: Do you want to continue this in an Interactive Thread...?
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11837 Posted : 09 June 2013 11:59:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Sure :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#11838 Posted : 10 June 2013 05:55:54(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Kegan is sitting at the bar. While he's tweeting, he keeps looking around for someone with his usual determined look on his face.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#11839 Posted : 10 June 2013 06:24:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy makes his way from downstairs and surveys the first floor. He is wearing a suit which probably indicates he intended on going to Joey and Ugenia's wedding but had a last minute change of plan
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#11840 Posted : 10 June 2013 06:43:13(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Kegan sees Billy and puts his phone on the table as he cracks his fingers and keeps looking at him with a smirk.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ