logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<1213141516>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#261 Posted : 16 January 2014 02:18:52(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erica joins Nichole's laughter. "We'd be like that inglorious basterds movie...only with little chance of reprisal. Unless the old geezers have a mauser tucked away somewhere." In her mind,Erica already had them pictured in long trench coats and avenging people. Erica smiles weakly to Nichole. It was sweet she was willing to stay longer. Erica wipes her eyes with the bottom of her shirt and shakes her head. " no.. I think getting away for awhile will be a big help actually. I don want to be around when I hire the people to...clean up." Erica winces a little at the thought. " thank you. I think you'll like japan...under different circumstances. " she gently bends down and lifts Takara to her chest.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 20/01/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#262 Posted : 19 January 2014 10:31:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec sits on the couch of his living room, staring at the TV, not really watching the episode of Law and Order that was on, but more passively existing with it. He wasn't hurt or even that upset that he had found out that Honor had started doing coke again. He was just worried. Worried about her, worried about their relationship now, and worried about how he was going to approach Honor about it without upsetting her all that much. He had never been that great with asking somebody about something negative and not sounding hostile towards them. He just hoped that when he talked to Honor about it today, she would understand that he was trying to approach this the most delicate way possible.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#263 Posted : 19 January 2014 10:46:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor came downstairs to grab something to drink and then she planned to go back upstairs. It was one of her lazy days today and she just wanted to relax which she had been doing all day. Alec had been very quiet, which she found a little weird. When she saw him downstairs, she smiled a little at him then continued to the kitchen.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#264 Posted : 19 January 2014 10:51:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Now or never. "Um, hey, Honor? Could you wait a minute?" He calls to her as he gets up off the couch and goes into the kitchen as well. With all the scenarios that he had ran through his head of how this conversation could go, he thought that the kitchen would be the least safe place to do it, should it go terribly bad, but he knew that if he waited any longer, he would never talk to her about it. "Are you okay?" is the first thing that he asks when he gets to the kitchen. Honestly, that was the only thing that he cared about.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#265 Posted : 19 January 2014 11:06:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor twisted her mouth a little. Even though it was a crazy question, she wasn't expecting it. "Yeah.....I'm great. I'm just tired, sorry I haven't been much...lively today." She crossed her arms and stared at him. Why was he asking if she was alright? "Are you alright?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#266 Posted : 19 January 2014 11:23:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Good, good... Um, no, not really. Not now," Alec answers, nodding and looking at the counter, not able to make eye contact with her. He sighs, knowing that there's no easy way to do this. "Is there anything... going on that I should know about?" He asks, briefly looking up at her and then looking back down. Maybe he was a little hurt, but he definitely didn't want to upset her anymore than he could possibly.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#267 Posted : 19 January 2014 11:25:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor's heart dropped a little. Could he be hinting at Kai? Did he actually know about it? Maybe that's why he was acting so weird. She had to keep her cool though. She wasn't about to say anything until she figured out what he meant first. Honor was no idiot. She cleared her throat. "What...do you mean?" She was good at playing dumb but she didn't want to. She sighed. "If you have something to say then...say it. Why are you acting weird?" Was this about to be it for them?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#268 Posted : 20 January 2014 01:48:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Honor, please, I'm trying to give you a chance to tell me before I say anything. I'm giving you an opportunity to be honest with me. Please don't make me regret giving you this opening." Alec puts one elbow down on the counter, running his hand through his hair, taking a deep breath in. He hoped that Honor using coke again was the only secret that he was keeping from him, and nothing else would come out during this discussion.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#269 Posted : 20 January 2014 02:00:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Alec, I have no clue what you are talking about...just say it, god." Honor couldn't think of anything else besides Kai that he found out. As far as she knew, that was her only big secret she kept and to admit it would be the downfall of their relationship. She was going to play it safe and get him to say it first. That way she could at least confirm or deny without seeming guilty. "What have I done this time?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#270 Posted : 20 January 2014 02:08:20(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec raises his eyebrows, a little surprised that Honor was already getting angry and defensive towards him when he felt like he was almost doing her a favor by letting her tell him first. "Honor, I know you've been doing coke again, and that's something that we need to talk about," he finally says after a few moments of silence, hoping that she would back down and he wouldn't have to say it. "I don't know how much you've been doing, or how often, or anything like that, but I think we both know that each a little bit is too much."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#271 Posted : 20 January 2014 02:23:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Thank god, not Kai. She wondered how he found out. Was he looking through her stuff and found it? "Oh." She said. Honor sighed. "It's not that...big of a deal. I'm not an addict again." She turned and looked inside the refridgerator, grabbing a bottle of water. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine. See? I can talk and eat and everything."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#272 Posted : 20 January 2014 02:31:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec looks up from the counter, finally making eye contact with her. "You're not an addict again? Honor, do you know the phrase 'once an addict, always an addict?' I'm not sure why you think that doing coke is okay in the first place, but whether you suppose you're an addict or not doesn't matter. This has to stop now before it gets out of control, and you know that it has the utmost possibility of getting out of control." His voice is strong and stern, but with an obvious attempt to not sound angry. He was really trying not to upset her.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#273 Posted : 20 January 2014 02:57:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Stop...talking to me like you're my dad okay? Fuck, I've already heard this speech before. I'm not addicted. I just did it and occassionally I do it again but I haven't touched the stuff in a week." Honor had always gotten annoyed when people tried to talk to her like she was on the brink of dying. She had it under control, at least she thought. "If I needed help, I would have asked."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#274 Posted : 20 January 2014 03:03:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Nobody is giving you this speech because they just want to hear themselves talk, Honor. And if you're as intelligent as I think you are, you'll listen to it." Alec sighs. It was encouraging, at least, to hear that she hadn't done anything in a week. "Promise me that last week was the last time. Promise me that and I'll never say another word about it again."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#275 Posted : 20 January 2014 03:22:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor sighed. She wasn't sure she could make that promise and she didn't want to lie to him. Not again. But if she didn't, he'd never leave her alone about it. Instead she just rolled her eyes and walked past him to go upstairs. Once she was there she got back in bed, covering herself with the covers, hoping to disappear into another dimension or something.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#276 Posted : 20 January 2014 03:30:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec watches her as she walks away from him, a look of disbelief and frustration in his eyes. He sighs and starts to clean the dishes in the sink, trying to calm down before he goes to talk to Honor again. After a few minutes, he goes upstairs and into their bedroom, standing in the doorway, looking over the lump under the covers that was Honor. "The fact that you can't promise me that you'll stop scares me, and makes me think that maybe this is already getting out of control," he says quietly.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#277 Posted : 20 January 2014 03:42:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

When she hears his voice, she peeks over the covers. "I don't want to lie to you. Maybe it happens, sometimes when I'm out partying. I don't do it all the time, not anymore. It just happens sometimes. It helps...I get stressed with work and life im general. But I'm not addicted. I don't crave it now. I'm not shaking or breaking out into a cold sweat. I am fine."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#278 Posted : 20 January 2014 03:50:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"But you see that that's how addiction starts, right? You're not stupid, Honor. I know you see how this is going. You do it sometimes when you go out partying, and you do some when you're stressed out. But after a while, you start to do it every time you go out partying, and when you get stressed out, you have no other coping mechanism than coke. So you keep turning to it over and over again, and soon you can't figure out how to live without it. We both know addiction pretty well, Honor, and we both know that bullshitting each other gets us nowhere, so let's just stop it now."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#279 Posted : 20 January 2014 03:59:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well maybe I deserve whatever happens to me then." She says quietly. Honor sits up and looks over at him. He was right. Honor really had no other coping mechanism, it was all she knew. But it helped for a few hours. She didn't feel so shitty or so guity. "Fine. I won't do it anymore." She looks down at the covers, not sure what she had just agreed to. Maybe she beeded a new hobby, something to keep her busy. Then again, that was almost like the point of Kai. The bonus was she really did like him. "There. Problem solved."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#280 Posted : 20 January 2014 04:46:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec's frown deepens when Honor says that she might deserve whatever happens to her. He didn't know what she meant by that exactly, but he know that she didn't deserve anything bad to happen to her, and he would stand by that idea no matter what. He walks over to the bed and sits down next to her, his hand on her leg. "Will you... please... tell me what's wrong? Will you tell me why you're so stressed out? Is something up?"