logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<1314151617>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#281 Posted : 20 January 2014 05:09:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor shrugged. "I don't know. I....just feel that way." She watches his hand on her leg and then she shook her head. "I deserve anything and everything bad. You wouldn't understand, but I do." She couldn't tell him fully but she knew what she meant. Honor could hardly play a victim since she brought it on herself but then again it gave her an excuse for the coke.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#282 Posted : 20 January 2014 05:16:23(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec looks around their room for a moment, thinking, trying to find a reason to word his next statement correctly. "Honor, I know a great... therapist. And I think that maybe it would help you to talk to her about these types of things if you can't talk to me about them..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#283 Posted : 20 January 2014 05:32:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor laughed and shook her head. "I'm not fucking crazy and I don't fucking need to talk about my feelings. I need a drink, and maybe some sex but I don't need anymore therapists." She was annoyed at the thought of sitting across someone she didn't know and trying to find the answer to her 'surpressed' feelibgs and talking about her father problems and lack of a mother figure in her life. "I think it's safe to say we both can see how you really feel about me now. Maybe I just don't have anything to say. Can I not just be stressed with work? Or maybe because I feel like I'm losing a friend because of some bullshit, or maybe stressed was the wrong word. There we go, I'm not stressed. I'm just being myself. No therapy needed."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#284 Posted : 20 January 2014 05:42:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec sighs and shakes his head, standing up from the bed. "Therapy isn't just for crazy people. Plenty of normal people go to therapy every day. It's the sane alternative to drug and alcohol abuse." He starts to walk out of the room and stops at the doorway, turning back around to her again. "What are you planning on doing now then?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#285 Posted : 20 January 2014 05:54:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor admitted she was being a bit rude to him and he was trying to help her. She was stubborn and liked to take things by herself but when he got up, she gave him a sort of stare, somewhere in her eyes she was saying sorry. "Fine, if you want me to see this...therapist, I will. I don't like when you're mad at me and fed up with me." She sighed. "I miss when you used to be all...like...it's like you don't care about anything except when I seem like I have a problem. You know?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#286 Posted : 20 January 2014 06:01:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec gives her a small frown. He saw that she was sorry and that she was trying to make amends by agreeing to go to therapy, but that wasn't the point. "I'm not angry or... 'fed up' with you. I couldn't be. I'm just a little frustrated. Not at you, at me." He stays in the doorway, leaning against it while he listens to her, a confused look on his face. "What do you mean?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#287 Posted : 20 January 2014 06:12:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Why are you mad at yourself? You've been wonderful....except it seems you don't care. I mean like....we live here together but we just go our separate ways and sleep at night beside each other. It's like we're pulling apart or something. That's how I feel." Honor shrugged unsure if she made sense.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#288 Posted : 20 January 2014 06:38:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec nods as Honor speaks. He didn't make a conscious effort to make Honor feel neglected and not wanted, of course, but he hated that he did make her feel that way. "I'm just frustrated because I want to help you, but I can't, and I'm not sure what else to do. You know I always care about you and I love you... and I'm sorry that you feel like we're pulling apart, but things like that go both ways."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#289 Posted : 20 January 2014 07:16:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"True. I guess we can both be a little...more....together." Honor could admit, the entire relationship was a new concept to her and she was still getting the hang of it. Of course she knew the common things but she wasn't used to a lot of affection and all of the extra things in relationships so she wasn't used to putting it out as well. "I'm sorry."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#290 Posted : 20 January 2014 07:30:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec gives her a small smile. Relationships weren't new to him, but being in relationships with girls like Honor was a new experience. "Alright then. Deal. We'll both make an effort to spend more time together." He nods, laughing a little bit at how much of their relationship was a give-and-take negotiation.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#291 Posted : 20 January 2014 07:43:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor ran her hand through her hair before she then got up and walked over to her purse. After shuffling through it for a few seconds, she turned to him and handed him a small black pouch. "Here. There's all of it. So you know I don't have any and you don't have to fear I'll sneak and do it. You can do whatever you want with it." She was determined to at least try and be the best girlfriend she could, even though that ship has probably already sailed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#292 Posted : 20 January 2014 07:55:22(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec is more than surprised when Honor goes into her purse and hands him the last of her coke. "Thank you," he says honestly, gripping the bag and then stuffing it into his back pocket. He didn't know what he was going to do with it yet, but he would make sure it was out of this house by the end of the day, at least. Alec puts his arms around Honor and kisses her softly. "I love you. Thank you, I mean it. That means a lot to me."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#293 Posted : 20 January 2014 08:02:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah....I know." She sighs and kisses him back. "I love you too." Honor wrapped her arms around him and gave him a long hug. She felt safe with him all the time and she loved whenever he held her. It was one of her weaknesses, being held by a guy. Maybe she was a softie at heart. "Okay, tell me more about this....therapist."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#294 Posted : 20 January 2014 08:46:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec smiles a little more when Honor asks about his therapist friend. "Becca Cavanaugh. Or I guess she's Becca Evens now. She got married a couple years ago. She's an acquaintance of mine. She had an older brother who I was good friends with. I really think you'd like her. She used to specifically work with addicts, but then she started her own practice and sees everybody."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#295 Posted : 20 January 2014 08:53:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Okay...can we at least agree on one thing though? Could you not call me an 'addict'? It makes me feel like....well like shit." Honor looked up at him. She wasn't too thrilled to be going to therapy but if it made Alec happy and put his mind at ease, she'd do it. "So when do I meet this...Becca?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#296 Posted : 20 January 2014 09:11:20(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, uh... yeah. Sorry. I didn't even think about it. If it makes it any better, I don't think of you as an... you know. I just didn't know what other word to use. Sorry again." Alec nods. "I'll call her tomorrow morning. See what we can do. I really appreciate this, by the way. Just go for one session, and if you hate it, then you won't hear any more about it from me."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#297 Posted : 20 January 2014 09:14:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah, yeah." She pretends to be annoyed with him, rolling her eyes and turning her head from him. "I know, I'm so good to you sometimes. I don't know how'd you survive without me, babe." Honor smirked a little and laughed, kissing him again. "I can't just take from you, I have to give right? So consider this my 'giving' stage."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#298 Posted : 20 January 2014 09:22:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec laughs along with Honor and wraps his arms tighter around her, kissing the top of her head. "My life would definitely be so much more boring without you, I can attest to that," he tells her, kissing the top of her head again. "Let's go downstairs and make some dinner."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#299 Posted : 20 January 2014 09:27:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor loved hearing that Alec thought his life would be boring without her. She felt needed and loved for the first time in a long time. "Wait, you still owe me some dessert." She smirks at him. "And I do intend on collecting it, sir." She giggled before planting another soft kiss on his lips.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#300 Posted : 20 January 2014 09:38:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, how could I forget?" Alec says back softly, running his hand through her hair gently as they spoke. He kept one hand circled around her waist as he smiles, looking over her face. "You're beautiful. I know you know that, I just thought I should let you know that I know that." He smirks a little.