logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<1415161718>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#301 Posted : 20 January 2014 09:43:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor laughed at him. "Thanks. You're pretty handsome yourself. I've got some excellent taste in men. Well now I do." She smiled at him. Alec absolutely mesmerized Honor. She could just stare at him all day and talk to him, she was in love with him. She adored him, probably the first time she had ever let herself feel that way for a guy. She was always the woman who didn't want to be defined by a guy or fall too deeply but she couldn't help it with him. Of course she still had her independent side but she didn't mind having a companion.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#302 Posted : 20 January 2014 09:43:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor laughed at him. "Thanks. You're pretty handsome yourself. I've got some excellent taste in men. Well now I do." She smiled at him. Alec absolutely mesmerized Honor. She could just stare at him all day and talk to him, she was in love with him. She adored him, probably the first time she had ever let herself feel that way for a guy. She was always the woman who didn't want to be defined by a guy or fall too deeply but she couldn't help it with him. Of course she still had her independent side but she didn't mind having a companion.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#303 Posted : 20 January 2014 09:52:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Hm. I don't think my taste is women has ever been under question, but I think it's pretty obvious that I have excellent taste." Alec kisses her again, smiling brightly. People questioned their relationship, he was sure of it, but he knew that if anybody could secretly watch them - like a fly on a wall - for a night, they would see how infatuated they were with each other. There was no bullshit emotions between them. Everything about them was real love.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#304 Posted : 20 January 2014 09:55:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Judging by your ex...I'd have questioned your taste but you totally hit the ball out the park with me." Honor wrapped her arms around his neck as the two shared another kiss. She sighed against his lips, loving the feel of them and everything about him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#305 Posted : 20 January 2014 10:09:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Marci was a fluke. Let's not talk about her," Alec says back with a laugh, happy that they could joke around about his exes now. He wasn't the type to continually talk about his 'crazy ex' or whatever, but it was easy for him to admit that Honor was the best girl he had ever dated. He moves both hands to her waist as they kiss, one hand barely touching the skin that showed from under her shirt.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#306 Posted : 20 January 2014 10:32:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Okay. I prefer to have your lips doing something else than talking anyway." She smirked and continued kissing him as she gently pushed him towards their bed. Her hand was roaming now under his shirt. She had to admit, Alec stayed in shape and she liked that. She figured any person that let themselves get into bad shape obviously didn't care about themselves but that was her or Alec.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#307 Posted : 20 January 2014 12:54:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec grins, always in love with the fact that Honor was so sexually confident and comfortable. So many girls wait for the man to make the first move, and act like complacent sex dolls during sex, but not Honor. She knew what she wanted, and Alec loved that. He slowly laid down on the bed with Honor laying on top of him, his hands on her lower torso, his thumbs softly rubbing the front of her hip bone.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#308 Posted : 20 January 2014 13:15:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor smiled down at him. She enjoyed being with Alec, especially in bed. Unlike most guys, he didn't just try to satisfy himself. He made sure that Honor was fine as well, although even if he didn't she would have made sure to look out for herself as well. She kissed him and then slid off her shirt, throwing it on the ground. Part of Honor's confidence stemmed from her being able to accept early on that she was indeed an attractive woman and when guys hit on her, it only confirmed it for her in her mind. She had no problem being a little overly sexual around people. It was almost second nature to her. She leaned down and continued kissing Alec, running one hand through his hair which was incredibly soft to her.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#309 Posted : 20 January 2014 13:27:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec grins when Honor's shirt comes, moving his lips from her's to the newly exposed parts of her upper body, trailing from her neck down to the center of her chest. One hand moves up from her hips to her front, cupping her left breast softly. The juxtaposition of her soft perfect skin and his hands, which had several faint white scars around it from working outside for long hours when he was a boy, was something that even caught him off-guard in a surreal moment of utmost real-life beauty. He looks up at her face and passionately kisses her, finding every bit of her even more beautiful than the last.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#310 Posted : 20 January 2014 13:49:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor watched as he was almost studying her. She never considered herself perfect or even close to it but she thought she was at least in the same neighborhood of it. She noticed the scars on his hands but she was way too caught up in the moment to even mention them. Especially when he kissed her so passionately as he did. She was liable to forget any and all thoughts after that. She moaned against his lips softly, almost feeling a shiver go down her spine.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#311 Posted : 21 January 2014 02:04:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hearing Honor moan turned Alec on that much more. Knowing that he was the reason why she was acting this way made him feel like a king - more than a king, in fact. Godly. He moves his hand down to in between her legs, touching her softly from the outside of her pants. He flicked his tongue across her lower lips, gaining entrance into her mouth.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#312 Posted : 21 January 2014 02:16:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She smiled as he almost teased her, moving his hands down. Even though she still had her pants on, it was still enough to get her excited. Honor loved sex, probably more than the normal female, so it was fun for her, if with the right person. She never though sex should be something taken so serious all the time and there should be nothing to be ashamed or scared of. With that mindset, she kissed him and then moved her lips to his neck, planting small kisses as she sighed against his skin.

OOC: Do you wanna skip ahead?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#313 Posted : 21 January 2014 02:22:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Could we? Thank you. :)

Alec smiles as he lays with Honor in his arms, that post-sex afterglow filling the room. He silently chuckles a little to himself, thinking of before when they were fighting, Honor telling him that she didn't need a therapist, she just needed some sex. He would have been willing to meet that demand now, taking fucking over sending her to talk to a therapist any day. He turns to her and kisses her cheek softly. "I love you."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#314 Posted : 21 January 2014 02:27:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor smiles at him. "I love you too." She enjoyed the moments of cuddling with him especially after sex. It always seemed to bring them closer. "There, I told you. All people really need is sex and they'll be healed of their sadness and/or anger. It's just the way the world works."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#315 Posted : 21 January 2014 02:32:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec smiles at her. In a clinical sort of way, he wanted to tell her that she feels that way because coke and sex release the same kind of chemicals in her brain that make her feel that same way, but he knew that he shouldn't. No need to ruin this moment with his psychobabble and bring up bad memories. "Hey, the Greeks were saying that for years, and we just never listened to them... Sex is truly the answer to world peace."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#316 Posted : 21 January 2014 02:40:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Can you believe that we have been together for 6 months?" Honor sighed a little. "That's refreshing to know, isn't it? We've been together longer than some people have careers." She smirks and laughs softly. It felt like they had been together for longer than that but Honor could remember the exact moment they met and admitted they wanted to be together. They had been through things that most couples reaching the 2 or 3 year mark might endure but luckily for them, it just happened to make them stronger.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#317 Posted : 21 January 2014 02:59:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Six months? Really?" Alec asks. Hearing their relationship being put into numbers was weird for him. Six months seemed like an awfully short time, considering everything that they've been through and everything that they've done together, but if he thought about it, he knew that they couldn't have been together for much longer than that. "Six months... What was your favorite month? I liked month two, personally," he says jokingly.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#318 Posted : 21 January 2014 03:16:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"My favorite month? I like....month one. There was a lot of sex and less conversation." She winked at him, obviously joking. "They all had good days and bad days but I prefer them all." Honor felt sometimes they were like a married couple. Things just happened with them. In the course of half a year, she was certain they could have been a lifetime movie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#319 Posted : 21 January 2014 03:22:26(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec smiles and kisses Honor softly. "I definitely wouldn't trade any of them away," he says quietly, running his fingers through her hair. He enjoyed moments like these so much that he never wanted them to end. He wanted to snapshot this moment in his life right now so that he'd have a chance to relive it over and over again and remember it when things got difficult... because if there was anything he had learned about this relationship, it's that there was hardly any neutral area. Things were either really good or really bad.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#320 Posted : 21 January 2014 03:55:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor kisses him. "Remember when we first met? I dropped my phone in the road and you picked it up. Such a gentleman." She giggled. "And then we had drinks, and thus the beginning of a beautiful relationship." She wrapped her arm around him as they talked. Almost reminiscing their good times together after nearly getting into an argument. It was their thing. They either were on the verge of breaking or insanely in love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage