logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<1617181920>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#341 Posted : 22 January 2014 11:29:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Marshall, right. And what's the other one's name? Rocco? Something like that?" Alec nods his head, laughing a little. Nothing in the Wynter family ever seemed boring or uneventful. There always seemed to be something happening in the past six months that they had been dating. "I'd love to go with you. Plus, I haven't been to the Czech Republic in years. I think the last time I went, it was still Czechoslovakia," he jokes, shaking his head. Of course, it had been sooner than that. He wasn't that old. "I'm sorry about your friend, though. I know you two are close. She's had some hard times, from what I've heard."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#342 Posted : 22 January 2014 11:35:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Close, Roscoe." She chuckled. "I've never been so maybe you can show me around, we get lost, find some random hotel and have sex. Sounds pretty good to me." Honor laughed at him. "Thanks. Haven't we all? I can't imagine though. Losing her wife and then becoming a mother and..it's scary to me. I'm pretty sure she's probably scared and upset." Honor couldn't even begin to think of what she'd say to her when she saw her. The last time they had spoken, well she had tried to ignore her because she was still pissed at her, hence the dry responses she gave her, but she was sure Erica didn't notice. It made her realize what a crappy friend she had been to her, even if just for a few days. She started to stare into space while thinking about it, not realizing Alec was staring at her, probably wondering what was wrong with her now.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#343 Posted : 22 January 2014 11:47:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Roscoe, damnit. I was so close," Alec says with a small laugh, but making a mental note to remember both of the brother's names. He'd feel like an asshole if he forgot again. "We'll probably - definitely - get lost at least once or twice. Those streets are winding and complicated... but beautiful. Especially at the heart of the city." He sighs. Alec knew that this trip to the CR was probably going to be painful for Honor because of Erica, so he was trying to make her think of all of the good things that they'll see. "Either one of those situations is enough to make somebody go a little crazy. Having both of them happen at the same time? That'd be taxing on the most competent of minds... and from what I know about Erica, she wasn't exactly totally sane to begin with."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#344 Posted : 22 January 2014 15:03:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor suddenly snapped out of it and listened to him speaking. She appreciated what he was doing, trying to take her mind off things and get her excited about exploring. "It'll be....fun. For the both of us. Plus, if I have to stay in this house any longer, I might have to kill you." She smirked, laying her head on his chest, listening to him breathe. It was weird how that seemed to comfort her, then she let out a small yawn. "Let's get some sleep and then we can plan our little excusion in the morning."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#345 Posted : 30 January 2014 06:38:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Dustyn is at his home in London, spending some time just relaxing and being a dad. February will be a very busy month for the eighteen year old as Weekend are releasing a new single and will their little break will be officially over so he only has a few days of normality left and he's making the most of it. Although he isn't exactly doing anything spectacular during his time off, Dustyn is enjoying every moment of being around his boys as it will be extremely hard to see them again once Weekend jet off around the world. Koa and Kayden are with Blake which upsets Dustyn as he hates being away from them but he understands that Blake's schedule is really busy too and appreciates that he's still interested in the boys. Shay is at home with Dustyn as he is unwell, so can't travel in the cold weather. The pair of them are in the bathroom as Dustyn washes Shay in a little bubble bath. Dustyn watches Shay in amazement as he washes his golden blonde hair. He can't believe that he is almost two years old already and how much he's grown. Dustyn can't wait for tonight as he knows it is going to be fun. He'll get to spend the night with Shay who hasn't been receiving as much attention as he used to since the twins arrived and Erich is also scheduled to make an appearance which can only mean good times.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#346 Posted : 30 January 2014 06:57:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erich tipped the taxi driver extravagantly. He had no idea what the pounds to dollars conversions was. even to a minor celebrity like himself,money really wasnt an object. Mainly he hated having to be driven anywhere. He hated the idea of not taking the reins yourself and going. He never rode in a limo and even a taxi felt like he was lording it over someone. It was nice to be in London,it was about as cold as New York,so no surprises there. Plus he could wear his tough looking leather jacket. He had to leave his switchblade at home. So he only had part of his greaser uniform on. It had been too long since he saw his adopted son,Dustyn. So he had to come see him. Erich had stopped along the way to get blueberry muffins from a baker.they smelled delicious and erich tried not to inhale their aroma. A Half hour in London,and he'd already found someone to smoke out with,hunger was gnawing. As he walked,he flipped through a small and tattered notebook. He didnt trust technology due to evil robot overlords,so he had a zillion notes and addresses in the notebook. He finally found dustyns and rang the bell.several times.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#347 Posted : 30 January 2014 07:19:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn rinses the shampoo off of Shay's hair using the shower head and makes sure that nothing goes into his eyes. As a child himself, Dustyn hated nothing more than getting his hair washed and having the so called 'no more tears' shampoo sting his eyes so why inflict the God awful pain on his own son? He hears the buzzer go and gives Shay's hair a final rinse before answering the intercom. "Hey, just come up, the door is opened!", he says excitedly, not even knowing if it was Erich. Dustyn lives on the very top floor of a renivated Victorian building so the elevator may be a wiser choice for Erich. Dustyn leaves the front door slightly ajar and returns to his baby. Shay could be trusted to be left alone for a very short amount of time unlike the twins who crawled everywhere. Dustyn isn't a very overprotective parent and doesn't panic over every move his boys make. As much as he loves and adores his boys, he doesn't want to wrap them up in cotton wool and for them to grow up to be those extremely clingy kids who rely on their parents all the time. He wants them to have a lot of independence and will put a lot of trust in them as they grow up.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/01/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#348 Posted : 30 January 2014 07:36:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: no more tears,my ass! That stuff still burns.

Erich jumps back,started at the sound of dustyns voice. He and Ada lived in a building where people were buzzed in. But people a rarely visited,so he was not used to hearing it. He gives a little nod of approval a the building. If there was in thing erich hated,it was lazy architecture. Stucco and strip malls had no place in his world. He made his way inside and pushed the elevator button. The building looked old,so the elevator had to be safe. Right? He stepped in and rose the elevator up. Giving a sigh of annoyance each time it stopped. Finally he was at the top and followed dustyns instructions. Waking in,he whispered "holy shit". In approval of his friend's digs. " where are yooooo?" He called,spinning in a slow circle.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#349 Posted : 30 January 2014 07:55:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

ooc: Part of me wonders if it means tears as in tears/knots in your hair lol

Dustyn smiles when he hears Erich make his way into the house. It has been far too long since they last spoke to one another in person. They exchanged the occasional tweet but it just isn't the same as a face to face conversation which Dustyn loves as he's very sociable. He giggles to himself when he hears Erich's reaction to his home. It is huge with great views of the city, clearly a very expensive place. However, his house isn't tacky or filled with lots of overpriced decor just because he can afford it. It has a very homely feel to it and it is filled with baby toys rather than expensive artwork and all that jazz. "I is in the bathroom, firstest door on your right. You can come in....I hasn't gots my willy out." Dustyn laughs and turns to face Shay. "Oooh, who's here? Has Grandpa Erich come to see you?" Shay looks at Dustyn blankly, not having a clue what he just said, then suddenly giggles and holds a rubber duck out to Dustyn. "Yeah, that's a cute little ducky."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/01/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#350 Posted : 30 January 2014 09:31:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich smiles as he tip toes around toys. a lot of times he forgets that dustyn is a father. his own visit couldnt be too long,ada could pop at any minute. it was a terribly rockstar thing to to. fly to england for a few hour visit? but what else could he do? he didnt really have an expensive drug habit or need of any new sports cars. besides,any price was worth paying to see dustyn. he loved the little guy like he was his own. "you better not have it out,dusty. the poor kids will think nessie has slithered in here to eat them!" erich laughs,slowly opening the door. he didnt want the kids to be freaked out by a strange man in their house. "hey hey! i brought muffins....that the kids cant eat it would seem." erich had no idea how old the kids actually were. far younger than he had thought. " maybe a blender will help."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#351 Posted : 30 January 2014 10:07:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn giggles when Erich makes a joke about his penis. It is something that Dustyn doesn't really boast about and instead, likes to poke fun at it and doesn't mind being at the centre of a lot of jokes. It's a good thing that Erich himself has a great sense of humour and doesn't mind talking about the trouser area which is always funny no matter what. "No, he's concealed for just now!" He laughs lightly again and pours some water over Shay's back. "Yay! I loves muffins! Shay can has a little bit too, even though most of it will ends up over his face." He then turns to Shay and gently dabs his face with a wet flannel. "Cos you is a messy little boy, isn't you?" Shay giggles then looks over at Erich and stares at this stranger for a few moments before giving a cute little smile, showing of the few tiny teeth that he has. Shay is definitely the double of Dustyn. The striking blue eyes, the light blonde hair, the innocent smile and the cute little nose make it hard to mistake him as anyone else's kid. He makes a few noises, in an attempt to talk to Erich but unfortunately, Erich isn't fluent in drooling baby language.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#352 Posted : 30 January 2014 10:26:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"he!?" erich says with a smirk. "mine is a she. i dont know why,but thats what she says." dick jokes were always fun. but only because the children are too young to understand,erich does try to have some manners about him...some.not much.he smiles as he watches dustyn wash the little boy. it was odd,yet pleasing to see dustyn with him. he could tell dustyns world was those kids. "we could feed him a muffin in the tub. easy clean up and soggy left overs." erich takes a seat on the toilet and starts laughing before straining comically. " man,dusty. did you fertilize the egg,or just have yourself cloned? he looks so much like you." erich makes faces at shay , "whos going to be a weekender just like their daddy?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#353 Posted : 30 January 2014 10:49:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yours is a she!? I thought she's had.....you know, vaginas." Dustyn then laughs, conjuring up and image of someone having both parts. Dustyn continues to wash Shay gently. It is pretty obvious that he adores Shay and the twins too. Although almost every dad loves his kids, Dustyn dedicates his whole life to them and would go that extra mile for them - he lives for them. People can read what they want and think what they like of Dustyn but it doesn't change the fact that he's an excellent father. Despite all the negative things that the media pick on, Dustyn is probably the best dad out of all the other members of Weekend who are fathers. Riley is wonderful but is just a little overprotective since he's only recently became a first time father. Oscar becomes a little stressed out at times in his busy household and Billy....well, he's just Billy - not one for entertaining kids or in favour of any of his personal belongs being destroyed by a drooling kid. Dustyn turns around to face Erich and laughs when he strains comically. "Yeah, everyone says he is like me but he's so much cuter! Oh, what type of muffins did you bring? I'll feeds him a bit then I'll get him dried. Don'ts worry, I'll be quick. I don'ts wants you spending your whole visit in the bathroom." He giggles and turns to Shay who now has his tongue out and is attempting to lick the bubbles in the bath. Dustyn has to move him back a little. "No, no. We don'ts licks those. I thinks you has been watching too many Miley videos." Shay giggles and holds up his rubber duck again, showing it off to Erich. "Oooh, is you showing Grandpa Erich Mr. Ducky? What do duckies do, hm? Does they make funny quack noises" Shay then throws the duck onto the floor and giggles. "Yeah, they also smack on tile and commit suicide!" Shay obviously has no idea what Dustyn is saying but he still keeps on talking to him, hoping he will pick up even just a few words.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#354 Posted : 30 January 2014 11:06:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i thought so too!" erich says amazed. " but clear as day,one day i was sitting there and it looked up at me and said it was a female. i didnt question it,as who was i to question a talking willy? she must be a lesbian though,as she loves some ada." erich smirks before laughing. he never thinks to question the fact that half the things he says are probably insane. but nobody has committed him yet,so he must be ok. erich compares father and son for a little while before agreeing. " yeah, he is a bit cuter. i think its just because all the cuteness is concentrated in a smaller area. oh the muffins,they are blueberry. i know what my boy likes." he pulls the bag out of his jacket. a strange place for muffin portage,but it was cold out. frozen muffins are good for no one. especially dustyns and babies.so in the jacket they went. " dont hurry on my account. though i cant make too long a visit this time,dusty. ada could pop any minute. she promised me today was ok. but i think if i wasnt visiting you,she wouldnt have let me go.. erich says,slightly nervous that any day now,he could be a father. dustyn made it look easy,but erica wasnt having such an easy time. "ew,no bubbles,shay shay. those will give you the runs! and i dont think daddy wants that kind of mess." erich grins,clearly speaking from experience. "whup! duckie is gone now. he is in that great duck pond in the sky. ...playing a harp with his...toes?" erich says,pondering the image of heavenly ducks thoroughly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#355 Posted : 30 January 2014 11:27:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"She....speaked to you!? If mine speaked to me, I has no idea what I'd do. It'd feel like I was back on the drugs again! I is clean now though." Dustyn ends his sentence in a rather assertive tone, as if making sure Erich knows for sure that he is clean. There has been a few photos printed of Dustyn over the past two weeks and he appears to be under the influence of something but he's adamant that these pictures have either been edited or taken at the wrong moment. "How is Ada by the way?" Dustyn asks, taking a muffin from Erich and smiling. He breaks a piece off and hands it to Shay who doesn't hesitate and puts the whole piece in his mouth. "Yeah, eats the muffin and nots the bubbles. Daddy doesn't wants a repeat of the mess you made for me to clean on Sunday night." Shay holds his hand out and makes a little noise with a mouthful of muffin. "Wait until you has eated that piece first, Shay Shay." Dustyn picks up the duck and puts it into the sink out of the way.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#356 Posted : 30 January 2014 11:52:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i probably was on something at the time. hell,im on something now. just a bit of the we ee ee dee." he says,mindful of the young ears in the room. erich gives dustyn a nod a pat on the back. " good to hear,mr blue. keep it up. these little monkeys need you." he says this proudly. he knew how hard giving up drugs was,even the non addictive ones. its something to do. you usually have friends you do drugs with,that normally you wouldnt trust within 10 feet of you. there is a definite allure to it all. for his part,erich had given up nearly all his previous habits,for ada and the baby. "ada? she is just wonderful. short and very round!" he says proudly. he knew ada hated her newfound roundness.to erich,it just made her more cute. "i think she is tired of being pregnant though. but probably not tired of the foot rubs it gets her." since ada,erich had become a bit more tame,but he wouldnt trade it for the world. his ada was more important than competing with kai rollins for pure drug intake ability. it was time to pass the crown. "you really are wonderful at this dustyn.i need to have you come over and demonstrate on marlena...hopefully it is still a girl in there. if not,i am going to have to return a lot of clothes,or possibly create the next serial killer by dressing him as a girl." as wild as it seemed,raising a serial killer was one of erichs worst fears.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#357 Posted : 30 January 2014 12:18:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, I still smokes a bit of weed now and then.....but not when the babies is around cos I has to be responsible." Although he technically isn't 100% free from drugs, occasionally getting high is nothing compared to the stuff he used to do. This is a guy who used to snort lines of coke morning, noon and night, inject speedballs into his arms - a combination of cocaine, heroin and morphine and also 'died' in 2012 after overdosing but was thankfully resuscitated only moments after he collapsed. If nobody was around then Dustyn would not be here today. When Weekend first made it big, it was all too much for him and Dustyn obviously gained even more media attention than the others for being open about his mental health issues and his sexuality. Once the media and paparazzi see weakness in a person or something that could earn them a lot of money, they make a beeline for them. He smiles as he listens to Erich. He has only met Ada in passing and has exchanged few words to her but Dustyn knows that she is a lovely person and is totally right for Erich. "I is glad to hear that. If you needs me to help, I is more than happy too. Although I hope Marlena...or your son doesn'ts try to kill me. I already gets death stares from Billy's son." Dustyn places a towel on the edge of the bath. He lifts up Shay and wraps him up in the towel, gently rubbing him dry. "Oh, you is getting tall. You'll be bigger than daddy one day....although that wouldn'ts be hard." Shay sucks on another piece of muffin and starts to make his way towards Erich, giggling as he toddles over.

Edited by user 30 January 2014 12:23:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#358 Posted : 30 January 2014 12:34:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"weed is good and good for you. the rest....leave it be." erich says with certainty. he easily gave up alcohol. it makes one feel bad,the hallucinogens were a bit tougher for erich. without reality being enhanced,it just wasnt as much fun anymore. and being on stage? erich had stage fright,and could really only perform if literally scared for his life. this made for his frantic and wild live shows. cocaine he didnt like. it felt too much like making him productive..ew,work drugs? no thanks. "once ours is a bit older,you will have to bring you,the babies and whomever you are dating to see us." erich smiles,thinking of his future child. "nah, they probably wont be violent at all. im picturing overly dramatic and moody. but not violent. i've heard rumors,so there is no telling what billys son has seen. i'd keep an eye on that one." erich says warily. even murderous babies hurting dustyn isnt something he wants to happen. erich panics as the baby heads towards him ."whoa! stay there mister. or put some clothes on! you really are you fathers son!" erich cracks up,falling over and backing towards the door.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#359 Posted : 30 January 2014 12:49:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I doesn'ts really like the smell of weed. I like the stuffs it does to me though, it makes everything way cooler and funnier. Plus it makes me wants to do eating and I loves food anyway! When I gets high I suddenly gets a craving for bacon flavoured crisps." He laughs a little. "Hopefully I is still seeing this guy when the kids is older. We has only had one date and I don'ts want to sound clingy, crazy or possessive but I really do see us together. We just....clicked." Dustyn smiles then follows Shay, grabbing him from behind before he gets to Erich. "You gets back here, Mr Mischievous. Grandpa Erich didn'ts come here to be attacked by a nakey baby now did he?" Dustyn giggles and dries Shay off, keeping him wrapped in the towel to keep him warm. "I feels sorry for Daniel. I mean, as much as I loves Billy and Andrea...sometimes I worry that the kid isn't safe. Not so much Andrea but Billy. He....he has a temper." Dustyn hates speaking ill of Billy and his rage as he knows that something isn't quite right in Billy's head and he can't control it but it was becoming a growing concern. Dustyn then stands up, holding Shay. "We can heads into the living room now. It's much more comfortable in there. Can you take the plug out the bath for me?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#360 Posted : 30 January 2014 13:08:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"some of it can be right heavenly to smell...but some of it? sometimes it smells like it was smuggled over in a dead caribou's butt hole,and sometimes tastes like what i imagine one would taste like." erich laughs and laughs. someday when children are older and they have the time,erich makes a note to smoke with dustyn. it could be a real bonding experience. "one successful date is good. i have a friend who used that dating service,and really found a sweet girl. i have no idea how serious they are,but she was pleased with the results.i hope you guys do well. clicking is important. why,when i met ada,id like to say we clicked. but she was seeing someone else at the time. but later,when she wasnt? i knew she was special. so who is this special guy? someone i've heard of?" erich asks,before cringing in the corner as dustyn nabs shay. its hard not to laugh though,nobody enjoys being naked like a young kid. "he an andrea are still together? you'd never guess. he isnt very public about his affection for her. the rumor i heard also says he has a temper. but with that hair? how could he have a temper? he's too pretty." erich says,shaking his head in disbelief. "to the living room!" erich says with much gusto,reaching in to pull out the plug. the sound the water makes gives him a little laugh and he places the plug on the edge of the tub. "this is a real swell pad,dusty."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage