logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<1718192021>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#361 Posted : 31 January 2014 02:01:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"I just don'ts likes the smell at all. If I wants to get high, I go to Billy's cos I don'ts want the smell to stink out my house." He laughs lightly then gasps at the mention of caribous. "Caribous is scary. They is so big and their antlers is taller than me!" Dustyn enters the living room and switches on the fireplace - winter in London isn't particularly kind to the extremities. "Does you wants a hot drink when I is done?" Dustyn lays Shay down on the couch and starts to dress him, putting on a fresh diaper. "Well his name is Dallas, he's in a band called Juneau. He's from Chicago....yeah, I is seeing yet another American. I don'ts like getting my hopes up and telling people about him because we isn't exactly anything official yet but I really likes him......Shay, stops being so wriggly." Shay giggles and rolls around, making it difficult for Dustyn to put on his little t-shirt. He finally gets it on and sits Shay on his lap, putting in his little hearing aid. From Shay's reaction, it's obvious that he doesn't like having it in his ear but it's for his own good. "Yeah, they is still together....I think. I has lost track with them to be honest. Oh and Billy has rage issues, he nearly breaked my arm once. Riley actually has the scariest temper though. Well, he can control his and rarely ever loses it. He's like the nicest person in the world, not a bad bone in his body but once Billy said something about Riley's dead father......oh, he almost made mince meat out of Mr Khan. It's always a good show when the quiet ones snap." He laughs lightly and puts Shay down on the floor, who immediately runs towards Erich with open arms.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#362 Posted : 31 January 2014 02:45:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
"Wise. Nobody's house should smell like a drug den. We do all our smoking on the balcony. Therefore we are getting high while literally high of the ground." Erich chuckles. He is a man of simple pleasures and this fact tickles him to no end. Erich walks over to the fireplace and admires it. He's always wanted a fireplace. He'd wear a smoking jacket and swirl a glass of brandy while looking into the fire...if he had a fireplace or a smoking jacket. " thanks,but no. Warm drinks scare the bejesus out of me. Pee is warm,and I wouldn't drink that. So I avoid the warm drinks. You never know when pee is about." Erich says shaking head and picking up the fireplace poker. He can be fidgety,and needs of have something to occupy his hands. " Dallas,huh? I think I've seen him on the internets.goes by " mynameisacity" or something like that? Seems like a nice guy an all. We Americans have our merits. I think that is why Ada sprang for me. She wanted some American know how. Anything is a step up from Adam." Erich say with a hint of distaste. Both of Adams victims were close to erich,so he indeed hated the man. Erich laughs at the wriggly shay.its rather amazing how a little body that can't control it's bowels can be so adamantly in control of its limbs when being stuffed into a shirt. " Andrea seems sweet,if a little dense. I mean,seriously. How many times has billy cheated on her? Once on tv! How disrespectful can you be? " erich looks at Dustyn askew. " Riley?! That guy has a temper? I can't picture him saying shit even if he had a mouthful of it. Much less fighting. How about you,Dustyn? You ever have to wail on someone?" Erich laughs but s cut short when he sees the child come running. Shay clearly was determined to see erich. Erich scoops the little boy up as he gets close. " you finally got me,huh? " erich says,lifting the child above him. Under all his crazy antics,drug use,and debauchery,erich loves kids.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#363 Posted : 31 January 2014 03:29:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don'ts see why some people is against getting high. Sure, it smells a bit funny but it doesn't really cause any harm. Me and the other guys get high and it's super funny!" He laughs, recalling some of the conversations he and the other members of Weekend had when high. "OK, no hot drinks. What about some juice?, beer?" Dustyn takes out his phone and checks to see if he's had any missed calls. He's one of the busiest guys on the planet and it's rare that he has one full day without an offer or some important news coming in. "Yeah, that's his Twitter name. He's super cute and sweet! I feels more connected to him than I ever did with Adam....and we has only had one date!" He laughs lightly, hoping that would be the end of the whole 'hating Adam' conversation as it makes him a little uncomfortable. Dustyn listens to Erich as he discusses Billy and Andrea's relationship. "Yeah, I guess love is just a funny thing. With Billy and Andrea, they can't live with each other but can'ts live without one another.....Billy is now Andrea's manager. I couldn'ts let my partner be in control of my career." Dustyn runs his hands through his hair, recalling the violent spat between Billy and Riley. "Yeah but only if you push him to the extreme, and that takes a lot. Everyone has a breaking point though. He is so big and strong, he mopped the floor with Billy." He laughs, remembering how Billy thought he could take Riley then having a sudden look of total fear and panic on his face when Riley sent him flying across to the other side of the room. "I couldn'ts really fight 'cos I'd get snapped in a second so I just try to scare people off with words instead." Shay laughs when Erich scoops him up. It is nice for him to see a new face and to be getting attention from two people. Since Kayden and Koa were born, Shay has been feeling a little jealous over the amount of attention they receive. Shay kicks his legs out frantically, feeling a little bit over excited about being lifted up.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#364 Posted : 31 January 2014 03:48:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich laughs hard. The idea of all of weekend sitting around getting high struck him as funny. " it not bad or the rest of us. Only you weekend guys. You guys have to be squeaky clean. Everyone loves you. Unlike zone,they could shoot heroin and no one would care." Erich contemplates th life Dustyn and his bandmates must lead. Complete opposite of his own. If he wasnt high,people would be wondering what's wrong. " juice please,my good man.i hear juice cleansing is th newest thing. I'm not sure how that works,but I am all for more juice in my life." Erich takes the at
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline erich hess  
#365 Posted : 31 January 2014 04:13:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich laughs hard. The idea of all of weekend sitting around getting high struck him as funny. " it not bad or the rest of us. Only you weekend guys. You guys have to be squeaky clean. Everyone loves you. Unlike zone,they could shoot heroin and no one would care." Erich contemplates th life Dustyn and his bandmates must lead. Complete opposite of his own. If he wasnt high,people would be wondering what's wrong. " juice please,my good man.i hear juice cleansing is th newest thing. I'm not sure how that works,but I am all for more juice in my life." Erich takes the rest of the muffins out of His jacket. He probably would have forgotten about them. Having to explain to customs agents why you have a dozen muffins in you jacket is never easy. He sees Dustyn isn't completely at ease discussing Adam. So erich decides to not mention him again. Though he would love to know how that relationship came about. " Dallas sounds like a real keeper. From the bit I've spoke to him,I like him. You have any plans to see him again? You gotta strike while the iron is hot. He should too. Doesn't he know Dustyn is THE eligible bachelor in town?!" Erich says,ruffling dustyns hair. Dustyn was still young,but with three kids,h needed to find someone decent to be in his life. Erich shudders at the mention of billy as Andreas manager. " ew,that is like the worst showbiz cliche ever! Her manager?! I guess at least he isn't 40 years older than she is." Erich shudders again. Th idea was like incest to him or something. It was just wrong. " me either. Though if ada did manage my career,I'd probably be way more successful!" Erich laughs and grins at Dustyn., " good. You are too kind to be out rough housing and what not.i imagine you could just hire someone to do all your ass kicking for you." The idea of Dustyn fighting did seem a little much,but erich fully believed seeing him get loud would be intimidating. Erich brings what down and balances him in his knee. Making sure to keep a hand close to the child's chest and back. " this is great,man.i can see why you had three of them! I am pretty sure Ada wants a litter of them too. " erich bounces his knee lightly,now holding onto shays hands.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#366 Posted : 31 January 2014 05:21:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, all those bitches in school was actually right....it's hard being popular!" He laughs a little, not sure what to say in reply to Erich's theory of The Zone since his ex and good friend, Blake is a member of that band. "I is sure some people would care...maybe less people would care about what ELMNT or The Stat Nerds do." He chuckles and heads towards to kitchen. "Does you wants some orange juice?" Dustyn continues speaking from the kitchen, his thick Irish accent echoing throughout both rooms. "Yeah, I was planning on contacting him again tonight and arranging something for the weekend. Who knows, maybe I mights get lucky! Oh he's such a good kisser....I bet he's a fireball in bed." Dustyn laughs. It is great that he can talk and joke about things like this with Erich. If it were his real father, Dustyn would be smacked across the face. "Yeah, Billy telled Andrea to cut her hair cos she needed a new look. I wouldn'ts change my hair for nobody apart from myself!" Meanwhile, Shay giggles and smiles at Erich as he is bounced on his knee. Shay makes a lot of babbling noises, trying to have a conversation with Erich.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#367 Posted : 31 January 2014 06:10:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich holds up a finger and exclaims "aha!, that's who I meant. The stat nerds. So far down the radar screen,I forgot who they were. And you know how I follow boy bands." Erich liked to keep up with the ins and out of industry. A small time player by his own choice,he still liked to know what was going on with everyone. Erich plays with shay while Dustyn is in the kitchen. He tickles the child's foot and calls back to Dustyn,"yes,please! Erica has me scared to death of scurvy. I desperately need some orange juice." He grins to shay,while pretending to choke to Death.He could listen to Dustyn say "orange" all day long. " Dallas better say yes. You are sweet,handsome,and funny as hell. " erich starts chuckling and wags his finger at Dustyn. " lucky on the second date?! You may want to keep your trousers on. You may frighten him off! You know what they say about good kissers. if they are that good upstairs,imagine downstairs." he nudges Dustyn with his elbow. He gives Dustyn a look over and a grin. " if you shaved that lovely hair off,thousands of little girls would probably commit suicide. I....don't care for Andreas new look. She looks like an adult finally...an adult entertainer. But,sex sells I guess. " he gives a shrug. His own band has used the sex sells mantra years ago. Karoliena's stripping while playing bass was her signature move. Erich talks back to shay. It's equally nonsense,but the two seem to know what each other is saying. " I wonder if he is swearing at me?" Erich laughs and Puts the small person down.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#368 Posted : 31 January 2014 11:31:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, I personally has nothing against The Stat Nerds....it's just Billy and Oscar that does. I don'ts know why, jealousy maybe? Whenever a new boy band appears on the scene I can imagine that Billy has already plotted their deaths." He laughs lightly and walks back into the living room with Erich's orange juice and sets it down on the coffee table. "One orange juice for sir." Dustyn chuckles then sits back down next to him. "Yeah, I really hopes that I doesn't intimidate him in bed when we finally gets to that stage. I think it would be worse if I was a top 'cause that might be a bit much for people. Lucky I is a bottom though so it's all good." He laughs and takes a bite of the muffin he was sharing with Shay earlier. "I think she looks pretty but we all know I did the short, blonde hair look first." Dustyn runs a hand through his hair dramatically like those people in shampoo adverts. "Trendsetter." He laughs and looks over at Shay who is still giggling and 'talking' away to Erich. Shay occasionally points to Erich and says 'eesh' which must be Erich's new name now...or maybe he really is swearing at him. Dustyn smiles and just watches Shay being in his element. "Honestly, if he did swearing I'd be happy. He's nearly two and still not a word.....he can'ts pick up on much because his eardrum didn't form right in his left ear so he's totally deaf in that one. In his right ear, he only has like 10% hearing and the aid can only do so much for him." Dustyn sighs, feeling a little sad about the position Shay is in. He can't imagine what it must be like.

Edited by user 31 January 2014 11:50:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#369 Posted : 31 January 2014 12:06:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" me either. im sure they are nice folks. but it does seem like there is weekend,then everyone else " erich chuckles at the thought of billy scheming other pop groups' demises. " i never knew pop was such a cutthroat business! no wonder stephanie fierces back up band is the throat cutters!" erich laughs and laughs. he was glad to hear his "son" was one of the nice ones in weekend.erich doesnt see a coaster,so he takes out a blue bandanna from his pocket to put under his glass." thank you,dusty." he says with a cheerful nod. erich smirks at the thought of people being on the receiving end of dustyns famous bit.he gives dustyn a chuckle and thumbs up. " if you were a top,it'd be easy to spot your exs. they'd be the ones in wheelchairs!" he actually liked talking to dustyn about this. he figured dustyns actual father wanted no part of this part of his son's life. he was sure dustyn enjoyed speaking openly about it as well. erich copies dustyn's hair flip and grins. " trendsetter! you rock the short and blonde way better.i think she may have you beat in the leg department though." erich laughs before taking a drink of his juice. it was pulp free. just the way it should be. erich listens to dustyn speak about shay.he just sort of assumed the child didnt want to speak to him. "poor little guy. but i dont see him getting down about it.not shay shay. " erich says,playing with the child. "i guess he will have to take up lip reading or signing,huh?" erich says to dustyn.erich slightly worried about his incoming daughter,but not too much. what is is what is.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#370 Posted : 02 February 2014 02:09:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Kato was sitting in his home after spending a few days in the studio and away to hang with his friends. It was the first time in a long time he had gotten to be at home without working or prepping to leave on a tour or somewhere. He was dressed in some yellow sweatpants and a white v neck shirt to match. Walking around with just his socks on, he had finally had time to make himself feel comfortable while at home. His girlfriend, Victoria, had been staying with him for a few days now and was glad to be spending time with her. He always enjoyed her company. He now stood in the kitchen, cooking some noodles and about to take a page from a Weekend member by adding some ketchup to them with some tiny sausages going in them.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#371 Posted : 02 February 2014 03:03:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Victoria walks into the kitchen after spending some time laying on the couch, writing some new lyrics. Her album was supposed to have been released back in the summer, hot off the release of her #1 comeback single "Shut Your Pretty Little Mouth" but it has been delayed due to her personal distaste of the record. A lot of the songs seemed a little too 'middle of the road' and Victoria is such a perfectionist, she wouldn't let anything that she wasn't 100% happy with hit the shelves. She is dressed in a white crop top and a pair of denim hot pants, looking like a typical pop star. "What are you cooking? Smells.....rather interesting." She laughs lightly and gives Kato a little kiss on the cheek. It has been a while since they've both been able to just enjoy each other's company without work getting in the way.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#372 Posted : 02 February 2014 03:53:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Kato looked up to see Victoria and smiled a little. "I'm making noodles with some sausages and ketchup on top. I invented it last week." He winked at her and smirked. Kato was one for trying new things which ultimately led him to creating new and sometimes weird creations. He let the noodles cook a little bit longer while he turned towards her. "Want some? Don't say no without giving it a chance." It was one of his motto's in life, try things at least once to see how he liked it.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#373 Posted : 02 February 2014 04:03:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Sounds extremely nutritious and the perfect way to break my healthy eating habit." She laughs a little and looks over at the noodles. "Oh go on then, I'll try some but ease up on the ketchup, mister. I want to actually taste the noodles." Victoria smirks and leans against one of the kitchen counters and takes Kato's hands. "So what other marvelous, crazy creation do you have in mind for dessert? If it's chocolate ice-cream with mustard I may have to pass though."

Edited by user 02 February 2014 04:57:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#374 Posted : 02 February 2014 04:07:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I mean noodles are healthy for you...the ketchup is technically your vegetable and the protein in the sausages, I think you're good." He always loved trying to find loopholes through certain things. He moves a little closer to her when she takes his hands and then thinks for a minute. "Well, I don't know about that but I wouldn't mind putting some chocolate ice cream on you." He grinned and kissed her. His flirtatious ways had always made him number one with the ladies but these days it seemed there was only one girl he wanted to impress.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#375 Posted : 02 February 2014 04:37:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You have an answer for every single thing don't you?" She laughs a little and gives Kato a gentle kiss. Victoria adores the way he always finds loopholes though things, it's part of his charm. She smirks when Kato moves closer. After all of this time, she still can't get over how attractive he really is. "I'm sorry but the mention of food just makes me hungry, not horny." She giggles and moves some hair back from her face. Her hair is pristine, still looking fresh from the photoshoot she did yesterday. "I kind know what I want for dessert." She moves closer and plays with the waistband of Kato's sweatpants.

Edited by user 02 February 2014 04:56:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#376 Posted : 02 February 2014 05:19:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah, I know everything. I see all and know all." Kato laughs. "Really? Food is a turn on for me. When I think about some chili cheese fries or chocolate cake..ooh." He pretends to shiver a little and then chuckles. Victoria was perfect to him, she was beautiful, had a sense of humor and she wasn't jealous or questioning him when the stories came out. She practically trusted him and didn't overbear him which he liked. When she plays with his waistband, he kisses her again. "Be careful, you just might get it." Almost forgetting about his noodles, he looks back. "I think I should get those off the stove before I burn my house down."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#377 Posted : 02 February 2014 05:33:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh, you do? What are you, the Illuminati?" Victoria laughs. "I mean I love food, it's one of my favourite things in life but it doesn't turn me on. I think you need to see a doctor if it arouses you." She chuckles and moves her hand up and down his arm. "Chili cheese fries? Never heard of those in my life. They any good?" When Kato kisses her again, she smirks and continues playing with his waistband before laughing slightly and looking up at him. "I have no idea what you mean....I was talking about some chocolate fudge cake." She winks at him and let's him get back to his cooking. "Yeah I think that's a wise idea."
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#378 Posted : 02 February 2014 10:37:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I might be. Well, not yet. I'd have to get bigger." He laughed. "Maybe I do need some help then." Kato looked shocked and then pretended to be hurt. "You've never, ever, ever heard of chili cheese fries? We gotta get you out of London, they are keeping you from the good stuff." He slyly walked over to the pot of noodles and turned them off before draining them and then placing them in square shaped bowls he had. "You said you wanted some right?" He dispersed the pot of noodles evenly for the both of them and then placed the sausages on top. "I'll let you control your ketchup flow then." He chuckled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#379 Posted : 02 February 2014 10:59:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well please don't join them, I have enough girls wanting to kill me already. Imagine how many girls would be after you if you became even bigger?" Victoria laughs. Having lots of girls chase after Kato doesn't bother Victoria, she knows that it is part of the job and who could blame them? He's stunning. The threats and nasty tweets she receives can be a little annoying at times but other than that, she doesn't really mind. "Look, I'm not really adventurous when it comes to food. I know what I like and I eat what I like. Your noodle ketchup thing is about as adventurous as I've been with food in a while. I don't think I'm ready for chili cheese fries....I'm not...I'm not at that stage yet." She chuckles and walks over to the bowls, picking up the ketchup and squeezing some over the top. "If I don't like this I want a super tasty dessert to make up for it."
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#380 Posted : 02 February 2014 11:56:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Nobody wants to really kill you, it's just talk." He laughed a little. He hated it when his fans would attack her or any of his friends for that matter. He was one to try and avoid conflict. "If you don't like it then you can have as much dessert as you want, I promise." He gets two forks for them to eat with and hands one to Victoria. "I'll get you to that stage, just wait. Before you go back to London, I'm gonna have you try chili cheese fries."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage