logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#141 Posted : 06 March 2014 01:08:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
When Billy throws up on the floor, Scott sighs and moves his own chair back a bit. "Fucking hell Billy." he takes a drag of his cigarette and then lights another one. "Yeah. I'm not surprised it hurts, chief. You got hit in the head with a fucking big doorstop." He laughs and leans over, waiting for Billy to wake up properly. "Come on come on. Time to get up. I haven't got all day to wait for you, man." He slaps him in the face softly as if to bring Billy back to full lucidity.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#142 Posted : 06 March 2014 01:49:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19288 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy starts to breathe heavily, trying to calm his body down after throwing up over himself and the floor. The intense pain in Billy's head and the horrific smell throughout the house is all a bit too much for him as he's still not fully himself yet and has no idea what is going on. He throws up again and starts to cough. When he attempts to wipe his mouth, he realises that his hands are tied down. Billy starts to struggle as he finally comes around. "Scott....why have you tied me? This isn't fucking funny." He attempts to break free but his attempts are useless. "Right, very funny. The joke's over now."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#143 Posted : 06 March 2014 02:31:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott smirks a little when Billy really starts to struggle. There was no way he would be able to get out, and Scott found it amusing that he was trying so hard to break free. "Calm yourself, man. You'll tire yourself out," he says with a chuckle. When Billy asks him what the deal is, he moves a bit closer. "Let's just say your stupidity was, as anyone could have predicted, your total downfall." He stares at Billy. "I always did wonder if you would be able to learn sometime. I guess the answer was no."
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#144 Posted : 06 March 2014 02:31:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott smirks a little when Billy really starts to struggle. There was no way he would be able to get out, and Scott found it amusing that he was trying so hard to break free. "Calm yourself, man. You'll tire yourself out," he says with a chuckle. When Billy asks him what the deal is, he moves a bit closer. "Let's just say your stupidity was, as anyone could have predicted, your total downfall." He stares at Billy. "I always did wonder if you would be able to learn sometime. I guess the answer was no."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#145 Posted : 06 March 2014 03:09:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy continues to fight against the ropes that are holding him down onto the chair. "Let me go!" Billy's breathing becomes even heavier and he is now starting to panic. There is a look of terror upon his face as he looks over at Scott. He has no idea what is about to happen to him but he can guess that it will not be pretty. "Scott...let me go, we can talk about this. Please let me go, I need to get out of this shirt and then we can discuss this just don't do anything." He sighs and looks over at Scott. Billy looks like a total mess. His hair is all scruffy, he has vomit down his chin and all down his white shirt and blood is trickling down his cheek from his head wound. "Scott, I'm sorry, OK? Just let me go, my head is fucking pounding, I need to get it checked out."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#146 Posted : 06 March 2014 05:53:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Don't worry mate. I don't think your head will be bothering you for all that longer to be honest." He laughs and takes a big drag from his cigarette. When Billy apologises, Scott shakes his head and sighs. "This is what I mean, Billy mate. You're always figuring things out when it's too late. You had your chance to make an apology back at my house. You know me. One chance. Can't say I'm not a fair guy really."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#147 Posted : 06 March 2014 06:11:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy sighs then looks down at his feet, realising that Scott is not playing around this time. "I didn't say sorry because we just sort of glazed over the whole conversation. You didn't seem to bring it up so I thought we had forgotten about that and moved on. Scott, I'm really sorry. You know I didn't mean it, I don't even know Bailey. Please.....untie me." Billy thinks that Scott wants to see him beg and plead. He has no idea that Scott wishes to take things even further. "You can kick the shit out of me, I deserve it. Just please untie me."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#148 Posted : 06 March 2014 06:49:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott laughs and rolls his eyes. "Fucking hell. Come on, Billy. You know me, have I ever in my whole life just forgotten something and moved on?" He nods slowly as he listens. "There you go, see? You never think do you? You don't know my daughter and yet you're going to come into our home and call my little girl a whore?" Scott stands and looks out of the window as Billy pleads to be set free. He turns and walks back across towards him. "Kick the shit out of you? Aw man, we've done that one. You didn't learn." he ruffles Billy's hair and laughs again.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#149 Posted : 06 March 2014 07:23:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, I just said all of that to annoy you, I didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry, Scott. Just please untie me, I'll do whatever you want me to if you just let me go." Billy starts to struggle in the chair again, pulling with all of his might but all he can do is drag the chair along the floor. "If you untie me, I promise I'll stay in this room. I won't run off." Billy starts to fidget about in the chair again and is really starting to panic as he is powerless to Scott which is something he cannot stand. Billy has always been overpowering and dominating. The fact that he can't even get up off of the chair is humiliating to him. He slouches in the chair and stops fighting. Billy doesn't even flinch when Scott ruffles his hair which he normally hates. "What are you going to do to me?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#150 Posted : 06 March 2014 07:54:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah. Well you should have apologised when I gave you the chance, mate. Like I told you before...one chance with me and you missed it." He smiles and looks around the room before turning back to Billy. "There's no point bargaining mate. You don't have anything I could want or need really." When he eventually stops struggling in the chair, seeming like the fight has gone from him at last, Scott rubs his hands together and sits forward in his chair. "Let's talk about what happens to you in a minute, son. First...do you fancy a cig?" He doesn't wait for Billy to answer, sticking a cigarette in the corner of his captives mouth and lighting it. "Enjoy," he says earnestly.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#151 Posted : 06 March 2014 08:48:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy realises that he will not be getting out of this house alive and so he decides to tell Scott a few things before it's too late - the main topic being his son's relationship and future. "OK well maybe you won't give me an another chance but I am sorry, Bailey does seem like a nice girl. Daniel thinks the world of her even though you might see him as just some dick that's hanging around your daughter, he does care about her. Give them a chance." Billy has not given up without a fight, he is still waiting for an opportunity to either run away or attack Scott, however, he thinks it's best to remain as calm as possible in this situation so he doesn't push Scott too far and be killed there and then. When Scott puts the cigarette into Billy's mouth, he looks a little confused as he can't hold onto the cigarette and move it away from his mouth when he wants to exhale.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#152 Posted : 06 March 2014 08:57:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott relaxes a little and decides to give Billy the chance to talk. As he listens, he nods and takes a long drag from his cigarette as he taps his foot a little. He shrugs. "The one thing your son has going for him is that my daughter seems to be...Fucking hell...in love with him. And as you know, I'm going to do nothing that upsets my little girl. So I'll hold my tongue. I'll let them be." He coughs and throws his own cigarette on the floor. He looks up at Billy as he struggles to smoke the cigarette.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#153 Posted : 06 March 2014 09:31:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, Daniel loves her too. At first I was mad at him because he was getting involved with your family and I still was up until this morning but I guess she's a nice enough girl and Daniel is just as stubborn as me so there was no point in trying to persuade him to call it off." After Scott puts the cigarette in his mouth, he takes two drags of it and exhales through his nose each time. Some of the ash falls onto his lap, causing him to jump in his seat and drop it onto the floor. "Shit...I was enjoying that."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#154 Posted : 06 March 2014 09:42:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah. He's stubborn as fuck. I'm well aware of that, mate," Scott laughs, quite surprised that he's actually joking around with Billy a little. "I guess we'll see where it goes, eh? Well I will anyway," he jokes about Billy's upcoming planned demise. When he drops the cigarette, Scott looks down and then picks it up, putting it back in Billy's mouth.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#155 Posted : 06 March 2014 09:58:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"He's like me in so many ways which is a shame. I don't want him to turn out like me and end up like this - a murdering, ex-addict with vomit all down his shirt. Whatever he does, don't hurt him, he's my kid. You wouldn't want anyone laying their hands on Logan. I'm not saying look after him, he's nearly twenty years old and is his own person but just make sure history doesn't repeat itself. I don't want you two to be at each other's throats and filled with so much hate." Billy looks over at Scott, not breaking eye contact. He is aware that he will not be getting out of here alive and is dropping hints throughout the conversation, telling Scott that he knows his plan and what is going to happen to him. "Andrea will be wondering where I am now........I'm never going to see her again am I? You don't have to sugarcoat it, Scott." When Scott places the cigarette back into his mouth, he nods as if to thank him and takes another puff, enjoying the taste of his last cigarette.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#156 Posted : 06 March 2014 10:15:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shrugs. "He's not exactly like you, nah. Don't worry about that. He actually has the ability to see when he's wrong, you know? He apologised to me once the last time I saw him," Scott laughs. He looks up at Billy when his great nemesis asks if he'll be seeing Andrea again. Scott sighs and shakes his head. "Nah, mate. I'm afraid not. Listen, I am sorry. It's been fucking fun for the past 20 years or so. But you can't get away with what you called my daughter. I mean, you know me. Im a man of principles Billy." He yawns and looks at his watch. "Have you ever seen the film Lucky Number Slevin?" he asks suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#157 Posted : 06 March 2014 10:23:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy takes a few more drags and exhales through his nose again before dropping the cigarette between his legs and onto the floor. "Daniel apologised? That's a first. I don't think I've heard the words 'I'm sorry' come out of his mouth since he was a little kid. Even then, he wasn't really sorry, he just apologised so that he'd get something in return." He laughs slightly, not quite sure what to make of the situation. Here he is, laughing and talking away to the man who he knows is about to murder him shortly. When he hears that he will not see Andrea again, he looks down at the floor and nods slowly. "OK..." Billy wants to cry but he knows that if he crumbles now, it will just make everything intensify and make the whole situation a lot worse. "Um...it's been on in the background a few times, I've seen little chunks of it. Is that the one with Lucy Liu in it?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#158 Posted : 06 March 2014 10:33:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott puts out the cigarette with his foot before nodding and laughing. "He did. Like I said, he attacked me in my kitchen and then when he realised he couldn't beat me, he apologised. For Bailey's sake. I believe it was genuine." He allows Billy a moment when he mentions not seeing Andrea again, before mentioning the film. "Yeah. That's the one. Pretty violent movie, but it had an ending that always fascinated me. I was always amazed by the pure anger that exists at the end you know?"
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#159 Posted : 06 March 2014 10:47:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah I know, I saw what you did to his face. You two must have really went at it in that kitchen. I doubt he'll do that again though, he seems to respect you more after that beating. When I saw his face, he didn't want to tell me what happened but I knew it had to be you since the only place he was at was your house. I guess he was trying to save you some hassle and he didn't want me coming around to yours.....but again I didn't listen." Billy sighs, realising that if he listened to people and took just a few seconds to think and not act on impulse, he wouldn't be sitting here right now. "I don't really remember the ending." He looks down at his feet then back at Scott. "How is this going to happen? I remember Ryan's death, I know how you like to do things."
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 04/04/2128 03:31:17(UTC) Eartha  
#160 Posted : 06 March 2014 12:27:06(UTC)
Eartha

Groups: Registered

Taylormade burner 2.0 irons has performed even better than i thought it would. Very good shape, face shows ball marks, sole shows wear from play. Ping G25 Irons has helped my playing and all my friends want to try it out. I must say i would buy it again, and recommend it to anyone.

Taylormade r1 driver are the best!!! And it's important to know that great set of clubs! X Hot Irons are for players that want to work the ball. I would recommend this club for anyone who needs added control. In reality, the r1 driver is very much a replacement.

Taylormade r11 irons arrived ahead of schedule and was exactly what I expected. The variety of Irons available today is simply staggering. They resolved it beautifully, buy from these guys!!! Great product, great price and fast shipping. Thanks!!

Taylormade rbz stage 2 driver has definitely added a lot of control. lt sits slightly closed, which will suit anyone who suffers with a slice. What's more, It is extremely light, and It really feels like you are simply pushing air. Maybe. All I know is that the club face is huge and has a lot of forgiveness.

Taylormade sldr driver created the 714 AP2 All that's due to a 25 percent thinner upper face, plus an average of 43 grams of tungsten weight that's lower and wider than in the AP2 712. They are fit for the old people as I am one. Join the clubs!!!