logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<2930313233>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#601 Posted : 17 May 2014 05:21:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
"yeah hopefully he will I mean hos 18 but the way he play gta his more like "

Elyar shrugs.

"oh fair enough I only really tweet when im announcing new music or something like that, you got some ice cream on your cheek let me get it off"

Elyar then boldly wipes her cheek with his thump.

"sorry I kinda guess your gonna snap at me for doing that go ahead"

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#602 Posted : 17 May 2014 05:24:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Sounds like a right weirdo. I guess he can enjoy spending forever living in his mother's basement. Weirdo." She looks unimpressed still by twitter. "I don't bother. If they want to hear my songs they'll find them, like." When he touches her cheek, Daisy stops and puts her spoon on the table. "What the fuck, mate? "
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#603 Posted : 17 May 2014 05:31:22(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"he has his own house, not that he ever gets out of bed"

When she freaks at him for touching her cheek.

"im sorry, I never meant to gross you out it's just I was always told it's common courtesy to do that feel free to kill me"

Elyar looks at her genuinely sorry.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#604 Posted : 17 May 2014 05:56:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Daisy narrows her eyes at him and gives him a weird look. "Who in the name of hell taught you that was common courtesy? Whoever did was fucking lying to you mate. We just met and you're going to touch my face?" she wasn't that pissed off, but Daisy was a naturally confrontational person.
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#605 Posted : 17 May 2014 06:01:59(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"my mama actually told me maybe it's an American thing"

Elyar shrugs.

"I am sorry I know it wrong in your eyes now so I am sorry I will not touch you again like ever, unless you want me to then that's different but if not I wont.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#606 Posted : 17 May 2014 07:51:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Daisy scowls a little. "Just....Jesus you're supposed to ask before you put your hands on someone like that. Don't you feel it's a bit presumptuous?" she sighs. "Sorry. I shouldn't get so worked up. I'm just defensive."
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#607 Posted : 17 May 2014 08:06:49(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"I. am sorry, I totally understand I should of just said it was on your face and left it at that im sorry I really am"

Elyar looks at her genuinely sorry.

"I feel like an actual asshole, I really do, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#608 Posted : 18 May 2014 23:46:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"There's no need to make it up. Just don't touch my face. That's weird. Where I'm from you don't touch someone unless you're stabbing them," she says, trying not to laugh
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#609 Posted : 18 May 2014 23:52:46(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"getting stabbed wow, were you live is just as bad as mine I won't touch you again I promise, I just like you that's all, im a loving person can't help it"

Elyar says all serious.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#610 Posted : 19 May 2014 03:37:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"yeah, it's an absolute shitehole, pal. I don't think you'd last even five minutes in good old EK." She laughs and finishes off her ice cream. "I can tell you're a nice guy. Maybe I should give you a chance after all."
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#611 Posted : 19 May 2014 03:44:12(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"im sure if you were with me we would be fine, yeah maybe you should give me a chance maybe I should give you one too"

Elyar laughs.

OOC -can we leave it there as im rping with Martika in a bit Elyar can't be in two places at once
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#612 Posted : 19 May 2014 04:05:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

ooc: ok, no problem.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#613 Posted : 27 May 2014 04:51:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Faith lights a cigarette and leans over the rail of their balcony, looking out over the city below her. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that the only reason why she wanted for her and Kai to move out here was to get away from everybody else - especially Honor. Also, the more she thought about it, the more she started to realize that she still considered Honor a threat. She knew that getting over Kai cheating on her wasn't going to be easy, but she thought she would have at least gotten to the point where she still wasn't thinking about it every day by now. But, of course, she hadn't. Faith could never bring any of this up to Kai, though. She didn't want to lose him. That would be the worst thing that could happen. No matter what he did - even if he was still cheating on her - she still couldn't imagine living without him, and that's what really depressed her at this moment. She used to be so independent and free, and now she felt like she was tied down by her own emotions. That's something she hated more than anything else.
Offline genocidal king  
#614 Posted : 27 May 2014 05:05:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Kai wakes up in the early afternoon, he rolls over to cuddle up to Faith, before he groans when he realises she isn't there. Kai hadn't noticed, but Faith had been sleeping less in the last few weeks. If it hadn't been for his own late nights working on his fashion label, he'd have seen that she was worried about something and was being kept awake because of it. However, while he had yet to notice that, he had realised that she was now less and less inclined to hang around in bed and cuddle up in the mornings like she used to, while she was also smoking a lot more than in the past. He didn't like to say anything, though, because he felt like it was due to what he had done. Ever since he admitted it, she hadn't mentioned it again, but he knew it still played on Faith's mind somewhat. He could see it when she was quiet, the way she stared into space. After getting up, Kai rubs his eyes and looks around the apartment for Faith, seeing her at last out on the balcony. Walking outside, he puts his hands on the balcony, either side of her. "Morning, love," he says, kissing her cheek. He decided if he couldn't make what he had done go away in her mind, he could at least prove how much he truly loved her.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#615 Posted : 27 May 2014 05:25:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith immediately smiles when she feels Kai's arm on either side of her and his lips on her cheek. Damn him and his ability to always make her happy, no matter how she was feeling before. It's what made it so difficult for her to stay upset with him. "Morning," she says back, turning her head slightly and kissing him on the lips. The cool summer morning breeze blows past them, and she wraps her robe tighter around herself, leaning into Kai. "You're up rather early. I usually don't expect you around until 1 PM or so," she jokes, nudging him softly.
Offline genocidal king  
#616 Posted : 27 May 2014 05:32:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When she turns and kisses him, Kai can see that Faith is happy, but he knew she hadn't been smiling before he got out here. He could tell, he knew her so well since they had been living together for some time now. He doesn't know exactly how to broach the subject though, so he smiles and wraps his arms around her, kissing her on the lips. He holds her close as he laughs gently and nods his head, yawning. "I know, right? But I woke up and my Browdy wasn't there to cuddle up to. I've gotten kinda used to you now,so it's hard to sleep when you're not there," he says with a gentle chuckle. "Give us a drag of your cig, love."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#617 Posted : 27 May 2014 05:54:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Awww." Faith holds her cigarette up to Kai's lips, giving him a coy smile. "I'm glad you've gotten used to me by now, because I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon." She winks and him. "It's hard to sleep without you, too. When you travel, I hardly ever sleep. I just stay up and watch old western movies..." She laughs, but she was serious. When she knew that Kai was somewhere else, she would always have a bout on insomnia. Between worrying if he's okay, and wondering what he's doing, her mind couldn't slow down enough for her to get to sleep. "Which, by the way, you still need to watch. Don't think I've forgotten that you promised to watch one of my western movies with me."
Offline genocidal king  
#618 Posted : 27 May 2014 06:11:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smirks and takes a long drag from Faith's cigarette, exhaling with a long happy sigh. He loved mornings like this with Faith, when the two of them could just relax with each other and not bother what anyone else was doing. "I'm glad. You're so beautiful, Faith. I love you so much," he tells her. "And it's gonna be a lot of fucking years until you get rid of me." Kai feels a real pang of guilt when she says she can't sleep when he was away, knowing that it was because of what he had done, and even more because he was still doing it while she was at home worrying. "I guess we both just love having each other around," Kai smiles, kissing her forehead. "And don't worry, I've not forgotten, love. I'm not in the business of forgetting promises of blow jobs," he says with a wink.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#619 Posted : 27 May 2014 15:01:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith smiles widely at Kai. "I love you, too, Kai," she says quietly, slipping one of her hands into his as she takes a drag off her cigarette with the other. She loved it when he acted all loving towards her. She loved his normal, kind-of-asshole self, too, but she knew that not very much people got to see the loving side of Kai, and that made her feel special. She gives him a small kiss on the lips when he tells her that it'll be a long time before she gets rid of him. "Promise me that?" She asks, the smile still on her face. Faith laughs when he brings up the blowjobs that she had promised in exchange for watching the movie with her. She had completely forgotten that part of the bargain. "I promise, you'll be so engrossed in the film that you won't even remember the blowjobs," she says, and then pauses. "That's a lie. Even I can't say that they're that amazing. But still, they're pretty good." She laughs again.
Offline genocidal king  
#620 Posted : 28 May 2014 03:32:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles and squeezes Faith's hand gently as they stood there. It was funny, they had agreed in their early days that they wouldn't be the sorting couple to be all this affectionate, but both of them had changed for the better since they started dating,and they had become much more like a normal couple than either had ever intended. Kai didn't mind though. She made him happy, and he could see that he made jer happy too, and that was all that matters. "I promise," Kai says with a smile. "I don't intend going anywhere. At least not until you decide you don't want me anymore," he smirks. Kai laughs at her point about the movie. "While I'm sure I'll enjoy the movie, love, I'm quite sure I could never enjoy anything enough to ignore one of your blowjobs,"he says with a wink.
UserPostedImage