logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<3132333435>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#641 Posted : 04 June 2014 03:51:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
When Kellin sees Ansley, he smiles warmly. The two had grown quite close since they first met at a wrestling show some months ago, and it still made him anxious and excited to see her now, which was a good sign. He lifts his shades onto his head and walks over to her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek. "Hey, you," he says happily. "long time no see, stranger. I thought I would come see you. I missed you when I was gone," he smiles at her. Ansley was an amazingly beautiful girl, and Kellin was so taken by her, but he tried not to look too desperate. The downside was that he wasn't sure exactly where their relationship stood. He liked to think they were dating, but they had never really spoken about it. "How have you been?" he asks with a grin.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#642 Posted : 04 June 2014 04:27:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Ansley smiled when he kissed her cheek. Things between them weren't awkward but she wasn't sure what they were; were they dating or in the process of it? She didn't want to ask and seem pushy or anything like that but she enjoyed his company. They had been talking and texting on the phone since she last saw him. "Look at you, really in mourning huh? Same here." She laughed and then hugged him back. "I'm glad you're here, I missed you too, but how did you know I was working today?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#643 Posted : 04 June 2014 05:45:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin smiles at her and puts his bag down on the ground at last. He realised at that point that he hadn't thought of any plans for them for their time together, but he figured they would work something out. He laughs when she mentions his clothing. "Well yeah, you know how it is. You don't seem all dressed for the nice weather yourself," he winked. "I think someone's sad cos Seth." Kellin smiles when she said she missed him. It made his heart skip a little beat - he really liked Ansley. "I'm glad too," he smiles. "Oh, I didn't. I was just passing and wanted a jacket....nah I'm joking. I asked Veronica where you would be. I wanted to surprise you. You know me - hopeless romantic," he says, rolling his eyes sarcastically at himself.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#644 Posted : 04 June 2014 07:29:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Anyone with proper wrestling sense would be sad because of Seth." She smirked and laughed a little. "Aww, that's so sweet. You're in luck, my shift ends in about 5 minutes. You're too sweet to me." She smiled again and then kissed him on his cheek. "I'll have to thank Veronica for plotting this with you." She had no idea what the two of them would get into but she was just happy with his company. "How was touring? I bet you had tons of fun." She walked with him towards the back, picking up the box again. They were closing up shop so she wanted to hurry so they could also hang out.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#645 Posted : 04 June 2014 07:43:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"It's a sad day," Kellin says, holding his hand to his heart. "I'm glad I have someone in my life who understands wrestling," Kellin smiles, nudging her gently. "I can just imagine your face when you were watching it. Pure shock," he smirks. He smiles nervously when she kisses him. It made him feel all warm inside. "A shift? Don't you own this place? And you still have to do shifts?" He sighs. "Touring was fun, but you miss things. Pizza mainly. And friends. I was a bit lonely at times. Hence why I called you so often," he smiles, following her towards the back of the store. "So what do you think for tonight? What are you and I gonna get up to?" he smiles, watching her work.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#646 Posted : 04 June 2014 07:56:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Pure horror is more like it." She laughed. "Well yeah but I still like to work here. I'm not one of those people who owns something and then hopes it does well as I just sit back on my ass and collect money. I don't mind working at all, it's fun. It's a little different though. Sometimes I help out here, sometimes in New York." Ansley listened to him and smirked. "I just liked to think that maybe I was little more fun to talk to." She giggled. "But I guess it can get boring." She puts the box on the floor and then sighs. "Ummm.....well I haven't had dinner yet. We could go out or we could order some takeout and maybe rent a movie?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#647 Posted : 04 June 2014 08:17:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Too right. I think I woke Dallas from his nap yelling "Seth....noooooo" like one of those slow motion parts in movies." He chuckles and shakes his head. "Sounds like you're pretty grounded then. I have to admit I would be one of those lazy people waiting for the money if I had a successful business like yours," he smiles and nods. "Oh, no you definitely were more fun and interesting to talk to. It was great to have someone to just chat to and be entertained by," he smiles. "What can get boring? You mean tour?" Kellin leans against the counter as she finishes off her work. "That sounds amazing, yeah. I could do with a relaxing, romantic night in," he says with a little smile at her, hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way or think he was overthinking things.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#648 Posted : 04 June 2014 08:49:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley laughed at him. He always made her laugh so much and she loved it. He always made her happy and feel good. "Oh, Veronica would be able to do that, she's loaded anyway but I talked her into working. I definitely wouldn't just run this place alone." She opened another box and looked through it before looking back up at him. "Tour? I just go between here and New York for school. I don't think that's technically touring." She shook her head, laughing. "Great, it's a date..?" She wasn't sure if she was reaching too far by calling it a date or if it was just hanging out but she decided to risk it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#649 Posted : 04 June 2014 09:05:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin smirks at Ansley's laugh. She looked so beautiful when she would laugh or smile, and he was happy that he was the one that made her laugh and stuff. "Dallas definitely could too. That dude is one lazy ass. When we're recording I need to physically drag him there sometimes." Kellin goes over to where she is. "Do you want some help? I'll feel bad if I just stand here like a fool and don't help a lady out," he smiles. "I suppose technically it is touring. Do you not just feel like the richest person when you go to school with all the poor students? Must be fun," he chuckles. When she calls their movie a date, Kellin nods and smiles, trying to not look too cheesy. "It's a date," he says happily, glad that Ansley clearly felt at least a little like he did. "We need popcorn in that case. Who could have a date without popcorn? I don't think that's legal."

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#650 Posted : 04 June 2014 09:19:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh, don't feel bad but if you want, could you put those boxes on that shelf? I'm too short to reach." She smiles. "Well, most of my money goes to tuition, books, rent, groceries, etc. I mean, I have a little left on the side but I'm not like super rich. It's one of the reasons I work here. Plus I also work at a record label for extra cash and babysit. Most people just think I should mooch off Veronica but I'm not that kind of person." She nodded. "Popcorn and some snacks, like chocolate and other assorted junk food. And soda of course. Wouldn't be a great movie date without soda."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#651 Posted : 04 June 2014 09:34:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"No problem, shorty, I can help," he says jokingly. He takes his jacket off and lays it on the counter before walking over and lifting the boxes up onto the shelf one by one. "I always assumed there was a lot of money in fashion," he says as he stacks the boxes. "Sounds like you work super hard. Too hard even. What do you do at the label?" He finishes putting the boxes away and smiles at her. "There we go. Now I feel like I've done a good deed rather than just standing here distracting the pretty store assistant," he chuckles. "That sounds like my kinda date," Kellin smiles at her. "But what movie are you choosing? Could be all important." He smirks contentedly. Kellin loved being around Ansley because she was so laid back and just much more real than most of the industry so he felt like he could really relax and be himself.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#652 Posted : 04 June 2014 10:41:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Ha, you'll be short to some tall guy one day." She playfully bumps him and then walks over to the corner, grabbing her stuff to get ready to leave. "It can be a lot of money and it can be a huge disaster, it depends on what's being sold. We like to have our own clothing here as well as other celebrities. Endorsements and all that, it can bring in tons. It can also cost a lot. But like I said, most of my money goes elsewhere. Have you seen the bill for one semester of college at NYU? It's like a house payment." She laughed. "Thank you, you're so strong." Ansley puts her purse around her shoulder and turns off the light. "Well, we could go with a horror movie, which is the typical movie date choice or we could go with something funny, maybe an indy movie? Or we could just watch some 'Best Of' dvds featuring some great wrestlers....it's totally up to you." She winks at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#653 Posted : 04 June 2014 17:33:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm already a tall guy," Kellin winks at her as he puts the boxes on the shelf. When he finishes, he grabs his jacket from the counter and his bag from the floor. "I don't think I could deal with a business....all those numbers. All I know is how to play guitar, so I just do that and let someone else deal with selling it. I suppose it's the same sort of thing, though. Could be a huge hit or a massive failure at any time. Hey, if yuo ever need a model to boost your sales.....just hit me up," Kellin jokes, pulling a comedic model style pose with his hand behind his head. When she closes off the light, he follows her out of the store and starts to walk down the street. "I like the idea of wrestling DVDs. You know Chicago and Blink are the only things I love more than wrestling," he chuckles. "But a horror movie seems like the sort of thing that was made for a date. Besides, I might even need to cuddle up to you if I get scared," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#654 Posted : 04 June 2014 17:42:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley watches him and then laughs. "I'll be sure to think of you when we're doing photshoots." She loved how silly Kellin was. Any guy who could make Ansley laugh this much was a plus in her book. As the two make it out of the store, she walks at the same pace as he does. "Really? I would have taken you as an Authority type guy....kidding!" She holds her hands up and sticks her tongue out at him. "I love horror movies. I've honestly never been scared by them, they are just so entertaining to me. I might have to protect you if that's the case. Don't worry, I have a dog. He probably won't protect you yet, but he'll protect me and you'll be close by so...win!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#655 Posted : 04 June 2014 17:50:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs with her. "I won't hold my breath waiting for a call on that," he laughs. "With all these drawings on me, I think I killed my modelling chances," he smirks. Kellin watches her as she laughs. He didn't know if she was always this happy, but it was infectious, and just being around her was enough to make him smile. "Authority? No...no, I have no clue what's 'best for business'," he says, making air quotes and laughing. "Really? Well you're a braver dude than me," he winks. "I remember I saw one once and I slept with the lights on for a week. I was like 23 at the time," he laughs. "Deal, you're entrusted with protecting me. What kind of dog do you have? Also will it bite me for invading its home?" He smirks.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#656 Posted : 05 June 2014 03:51:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I think horror movies are the best. Even though sometimes I get a little paranoid, it always makes for a great movie night." Ansley fidgeted with her purse. "I have a cute little Yorkie by the name of Georgie. He' cute and sassy but probably would just bark a prowler to death rather than attack." She smiled. "If it helps, I have a baseball bat you can use if you get scared. I've never really used it for sports so it's in great condition." She laughed again, wondering if Kellin were really interested in her the way she was interested in him. She didn't want to rush but she could tell the two of them had a great time together.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#657 Posted : 05 June 2014 04:03:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Paranoid? You mean that a ghost is gonna come get you? I think the worst I ever saw was something about this monster that came if you put your lights off. God I was terrified," he laughs. "I didn't even know you had a dog. He sounds cute but I bet he'll hate me. Dogs can sense when a guy is on a date with their owner and they don't like it," he chuckles as they keep walking, feeling closer to her all the time. He wanted to ask her what was going on between them, but he was worried he would scare her away, and he really didn't want that because he liked her a lot. "So do you have a favourite movie we can watch? Also I assume you know where we're going? I've never been around here," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#658 Posted : 05 June 2014 07:54:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Not a ghost, more like murderous serial killers and demons." Ansley nodded her head, as if she were convincing herself to be scared. "I do not mess with spirits or anything like that. I'm a peaceful gal." She looked at him and then glanced off ahead of them, wondering what he was thinking about. She was as much in the dark about their relationship status as he was but she had always thought she came off too strong sometimes or too needy, and she didn't want that with him. "We're headed to my home. I should think I know how to get there by now." She nudged him playfully. "And have you ever seen 'Oculus'? From the previews there's this glitchy ghost and things happen in a mirror. It looked good."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#659 Posted : 05 June 2014 08:11:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs. "Well I would try to protect you from a serial murderer, but if a demon arrived during the movie you'll find me cowering in a corner," he says jokingly. "I'm sure they wouldn't come after you anyway, you're far too cute and sweet," Kellin smiles. It was funny, but everytime he spoke, he had the urge to compliment her, not because he was creepy but because he wanted her to know how he felt about her. He made a pact with himself that he would say something or show her how he felt by the end of the night, even though the thought of saying it made him nervous. "That's a good point," he laughs, selling the nudge and pretending she hurt him. "I haven't heard of that one, but it sounds terrifying. Count me in. As long as I can hide behind you." He laughs and sighs happily, glad to be with her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#660 Posted : 05 June 2014 09:04:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley blushed at his compliment. "Oh come on, you're this big, manly guy. Don't tell me this little chick just hurt you." She smirked and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Don't worry, Georgie will keep you company. She likes laying in peoples laps so maybe you can hide behind her." She wanted so desperately to make some sort of move to let him know how she felt so she decided to risk it and go for a subtle movement. As they walked, she began to hold his hand, hoping it wouldn't freak him out or anything and she glanced at him to see his reaction.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage