logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<3334353637>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Taylr2  
#681 Posted : 16 June 2014 22:52:18(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
"I suppose... Thank you Veronica." He looks at her, he knew she was right as much as he didn't want to give up and leave, it was the best option for him. He looked down and sighed. "I used to love coming here, it's just not the same anymore..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#682 Posted : 17 June 2014 00:15:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Why, because there's not some beautiful blonde waiting here for you?" Veronica challenges him almost, sounding as if she's just seeing what he would say. She had nothing against Rory really. She ate some more ice cream, suddenly feeling like she could barely contain it anymore.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#683 Posted : 17 June 2014 01:15:47(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Pretty much, that's probably what kills me the most... I don't even blame you, anyone would do the same..." He sighs, scratching his head. "I fucked up so bad..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#684 Posted : 17 June 2014 01:21:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica sighed. "Okay, you have got to get out of this self-pity thing right now. It's not making you look any better and quite frankly, it makes you look weak. Maybe, just maybe, if I were considering to give you a second chance, I wouldn't want a guy who's going to cry over us breaking up. I mean damn it Rory, I fell for you because you were this guy who played by his own rules. Not this sitting in front of me now." She had a stern tone in her voice but she hoped it would shape him up back to the way he was. "My parents always said that a person should never feel sorry for themselves. They should just get over it and move on."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#685 Posted : 17 June 2014 01:33:27(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"If it fell apart naturally I'd have been fine, I just feel like I can't make up for my mistake. I'm not dwelling over it much anymore, I've got over myself but I can't help but hate what I did to you. Maybe going home will be the best for me, just to start again and get back to being myself..." He shrugs. "God, I sound like such a bellend..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#686 Posted : 17 June 2014 01:41:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You didn't do anything to me. We just grew apart. I mean, you were away, I was busy, we didn't talk and we fell part. There. So, stop feeling guilty over anything. We tried." Veronica had came to that conclusion a long time ago. She just wanted someone to blame and it was easy to blame Rory but he wasn't really at fault.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#687 Posted : 17 June 2014 01:49:41(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Was it really like that though? We didn't grow apart, not the way most people do anyway. I left you in the lurch Veronica, I didn't keep in touch and I just kept my distance and I was a fucking idiot to do so. I ruined everything and to be honest, I don't know if I can let it go because I blame myself." He looked at her, more calm and composed when speaking to her. "That moment when we kissed again a few weeks ago didn't help either, guess I kept kidding myself that there was still something there." He shrugs a little and sits up in his seat, looking over at Veronica. "I'm sorry for doing all this to you."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#688 Posted : 17 June 2014 01:55:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Does it matter? It happened. There's nothing that will change it." Veronica shrugged. "We kissed because we wanted to kiss. I wanted to kiss you and therefore I did. There's always going to be something there, I'm not just going to forget about us." She sat up. "Stop apologizing, that only makes me even more mad. I'm not sad, I'm not angry, I'm fine. I just want you to understand that, Rory."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#689 Posted : 17 June 2014 04:08:56(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I know, I know..." He looks at her as she explains the kiss. He was confused, if she wanted to kiss him at the time then what did she really want? "Look, can I take you out somewhere and we can enjoy ourselves and forget this happened before I go home? I don't want things to be awkward between us anymore. If anything I'd rather have you as a friend than to not have you at all."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#690 Posted : 17 June 2014 14:45:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica tilted her head. "Going out with me is not going to solve your unhappiness. And things aren't awkward, I mean we barely see each other or talk to each other anymore so as far as I'm concerned...it's not awkward at all." She nods her head.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#691 Posted : 18 June 2014 07:46:40(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Well if it's not awkward then going for a drink with me shouldn't be a problem. I want to be in touch more often, Veronica. I still want you to be a part of my life." He sits up in his seat. "That Rory you preferred back then wouldn't have took no for an answer." He smiled.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#692 Posted : 18 June 2014 08:26:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Why? So that maybe I'll come running back to you?" Veronica laughed a little and shook her head. She knew Rory was always the tpe to never give up easily, especially not on her. She secretly admired that but she wouldn't tell him that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#693 Posted : 18 June 2014 09:06:15(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"You don't miss a trick, Veronica." He grinned a little. "Maybe I just would like to spend a little time with you, after all you're not the worst drinking partner I've ever had I guess." He chuckled. He wasn't the sort to give up easily and Veronica was the single hardest thing he had to give up on.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#694 Posted : 18 June 2014 09:19:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Okay...I guess a few drinks won't kill me. But you're paying." She gave him a small smile. In truth, she didn't mind having some sort of friendship with Rory. She practically told him anything anyway. "Are you really leaving?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#695 Posted : 18 June 2014 09:31:48(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Hmm... It's not too late for me to change my mind is it?" He winked, they both knew he'd pay for her drinks anyway as he always did. "I guess I can spare a couple of dollars to get you a drink or two." He grinned a little, whether he was with Veronica or just good friends, he wanted to be part of her life and for her to be part of his. He scratched his head as she asked him the question. "You know... I don't know... Maybe is all I can say right now. I'm still not happy here and a break may be for the best but at the end of the day, my band are depending on me to stay and make this album with them. There's no rush for me to leave though, so I guess I could change my mind." He smiled at her.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#696 Posted : 18 June 2014 09:38:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well...do whatever makes you happy. If you're not happy here then...don't be here. But like I said, you should probably talk to them about how you're feeling." She smiles at him. "Do you want to eat ice cream and watch some idiotic people on tv?" She pats the space next to her. She knew that if she were going to be friends with him, she had to stop being so cold to him all the time and be more friendly. Veronica loved Rory, no doubt, but she had a bad habit of not letting go of the past and holding grudges.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#697 Posted : 18 June 2014 09:46:58(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I know, I know but trust me, you know me a lot better than they do. They'd kill me if I was emotional in front of them." He laughs. "Hmm, now that sounds like an offer too good to refuse. Jeremy Kyle on TV then?" He got up and walked over to her. "First though, come here." He smiled at her and opened his arms to offer her a hug. Rory accepted that things may not ever go back to the way they were and no matter how much he wanted her, he could settle for being friends with her.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#698 Posted : 18 June 2014 09:55:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica looked at him and then slowly made her way closer to him, giving him a hug. "I actually missed you hugging me." She laughs a little, hoping she didn't sound like she thought she did; in love. She sighed a little. "I kind of miss you. As a friend." She quickly added. "You always cheered me up and stuff. Plus, I could always get so drunk with you and I wouldn't have to worry because you'd take care of me." She smirked a little.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#699 Posted : 18 June 2014 10:04:46(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory hugged her tight. "I missed being able to hug you." He smiled, releasing her from the hug. "Stop being so quick to correct yourself, I know what you mean." He chuckled and smiled at her. "I miss you too, more than anything." He knew how he meant that, he did miss them being together and she knew that was what he meant, but he wasn't going to fuss over it. "That's what I'm here for, Veronica. I've always wanted to be here for you, whether you're upset, drunk, ill or whatever. I promise I'll never leave like I did before. You ever need me and I'll be here."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#700 Posted : 18 June 2014 10:13:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I do miss us sometimes. Well, a lot." Veronica turned around so she was facing the tv now. "So anyway, what do you want to watch?" She handed him the remote and grabbed the small bucket of ice cream she had already started eating out of. She figured they could share the spoon and it wouldn't be that big of a deal. "I have no idea what's on tonight but I'll watch whatever is on really. As long as it's about people who are doing worse than I am."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage