logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<3233343536>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online genocidal king  
#661 Posted : 05 June 2014 09:11:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kellin laughs and rubs his arm exaggeratedly. "Manly? Is that because of the tattoos? I wouldn't let those fool you. I'm all manicures mud packs in private," he jokes. "Oh Georgie is a girl? I assumed that was a boy's name," he says with a little chuckle. "I'm not sure all of me will fit behind her, but if it's a scary movie, you'll definitely see me try." He smirks at her, but then us taken aback when she holds his hand. He didn't expect her to make a move, but he was glad that she did. He holds her hand and squeezes it gently as they walk, looking over and smiling at her. It made him feel like maybe she was interested, but he didn't want to take it for granted. "You know you're really pretty when you smile," Kellin says to her softly.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#662 Posted : 05 June 2014 10:29:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"And the muscles and stuff." She laughs. Ansley had always had a thing for guys with tattoos. She didn't know why but it was pretty attractive to her. "Really? I think you're manly if you can admit to having a manicure." She laughed. "Did I say 'she'? It's a he, sorry." She had hoped she didn't move to fast when she went for his hand but she was glad that he seemed to warm up to the action. When he compliments her again, she couldn't help but to smile. "Thanks. You're pretty handsome when you smile as well." She almost couldn't believe Kellin was hers. Well, in theory. They weren't exactly dating yet, or at least she didn't think so. So far, they had been on a few dates, talked all night, and were pretty comfortable around each other. But that didn't make them a couple, right? Surely there was some sort of spoken agreement? She was sort of awkward with these types of things. "So um...are we....? You know...like...friends?" She bit her lip, anxious at his reply. Was she being weird or was she giving him the kick he needed to make a move?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Online genocidal king  
#663 Posted : 05 June 2014 15:58:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Muscles? I can't say I ever noticed them, really," Kellin smiles. Outwardly, Kellin did have quite a manly rocky look thanks to being tall and tattooed, but inside he was actually one of the sweetest and most down to earth guys around. "Really? Well call me manly, then," he laughs. "My sister made me get one once. It wasn't all bad." He smiles at her as they continue to walk. When she returns his compliment, he smiles warmly at her. "Thank you," he says with a gentle smile. He was glad they were holding hands, it seemed like a step towards where he wanted to be with her, and it was nice that she had taken the chance to hold his. In the few months since they met they had become close, bonding over wrestling and a number of other things, and they had spent hours on the phone to each other when he was off on tour, as well as their dates, but he was always worried Ansley just wanted him as friend and nothing more. But between the hand holding and the awkward way she asked if they were friends, Kellin realised then that she clearly felt something as well. "Friends?" he asks with a nervous smile. It was now or never for him and she had basically given him a window. "Of course we're friends....but...you know, um I was kinda hoping we could be more than friends. Sorry if I got it wrong...but I really like you a lot and I feel like we have a great connection. And I was hoping you felt the same," he says with a nervous smile, half expecting to be shot down then and there.

Edited by user 05 June 2014 16:07:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#664 Posted : 06 June 2014 01:02:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You've got more than me so that makes you a little manly in my eyes." She laughed. Kellin was a refreshin difference than her previous boyfriends. She didn't feel insecure or shy and they both shared a love of wrestling. He was a dream guy. "So you mean we've both been walking along and hoping the other has feelings for each other?" She smiled at the both of them. They were clearly both hoping for the best and liked each other. They just couldn't fully express that until now. "I like you, a lot. I just didn't want to say something and be the only one...but we both apparently feel the same way." She smiles and then squeezes his hand a little. "I'm glad we met on that monday at RAW. It was the best thing to happen this year." Ansley looks down a little and then back up at him, hoping she didn't say anything too weird. They had become close and at a slower pace than most people which she liked.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Online genocidal king  
#665 Posted : 06 June 2014 03:18:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Does it make you swoon, how manly I am?" Kellin teases. He liked being around Ansley, because she was a girl who was more honest and real than most he interacted with. For the most part, girls Kellin had met in the past were just obsessed with the fact he was in a band, and it made them desperate. But not her - she was just an easy going sweet girl who shared some geeky interests with him, which he loved about her. When she speaks, he chuckles a little. "I guess we were both too nervous to say anything," he says with a nervous laugh. He had wanted to say something for a while, but didn't want to scare her off. He smiles when she says they both feel the same. "I guess we were both being overly-cautious," he chuckles. "I'm so glad you feel the same though. I've been wanting to tell you that since before I went on tour." He kisses her cheek again. "Me too. It was the best thing that's ever happened to me at a wrestling show, meeting you. And you know I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it," he says. "So what do we call each other now?" he laughs. He liked the fact they were different to other people and had got to this point naturally without forcing it like so many seemed to do.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#666 Posted : 06 June 2014 08:11:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Swoon? Gee, I don't know. I think I'd have to spend some more time with you." She smirked at him. She liked that even though Kellin was in a band that was successful, he wasn't big headed and very down to earth. They had a lot of common interests and even though he was on tour, they stayed in constant contact. He never tried the, 'I'm a rock star, so I'm busy' attitude on her and she liked that. He was also a gentleman and treated her respectfully. "Really, that long?" She laughed. "I suppose I did as well but I didn't want to move too fast." When he asks her what they are, she decides to smile confidently at him and say, "I'd like to think we're...dating? As in...I'd be your girlfriend and you'd be my boyfriend." Ansley was excited and happy and anxious all at the same time. She was glad that the cloud of confusion was finally drifting away.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online genocidal king  
#667 Posted : 06 June 2014 08:44:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs. "Well if you do decide to swoon at some point, be sure to let me know. You would be the first and I'd like to make note," he chuckles. He was glad to have Ansley in his life, because she just accepted the geek that he was. People expect someone in a band to be much more badass and cool than Kellin is - even though he's not uncool - and many would be disappointed that he wasn't being a "real rockstar" but not Ansley. She just liked Kellin for Kellin. "Yeah, that long," he smirks. "That's why I liked phoning you when I was gone. It made me smile to hear your voice at the other end of the phone," he says, squeezing her hand. When she calls herself his girlfriend, Kellin nods, trying not to look too goofy with his smile. "I'd like that," he smiles, trying to contain the excitement inside. He was so happy that she wanted to be his girlfriend. "I'm sorry for smiling so weird. I'm just rally happy to be your boyfriend," he chuckles. "You're a really great girl."

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#668 Posted : 06 June 2014 15:45:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"No, don't apologize." Ansley smiles at him. Seeing how excited he was to call her his girlfriend made her light up. "It's perfectly okay. I'm happy to have a boyfriend like you." She leans in to him and kisses his cheek, then pauses. As she looked up at Kellin, she stared into his eyes before making her biggest move yet. She softly kissed him on his lips then pulled back. "I hope that was okay...I mean that I did that." She chuckled a little at how weird it must have sounded, asking if it were okay she kissed him. They were together now, of course it was fine. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now. It's much better in reality."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#669 Posted : 16 June 2014 11:05:26(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Rory was having a hard time with himself, he was overcome with stress and homesickness and had been taking it out on his best mates. This was so untypically Rory, which was why he couldn't deal with these issues, this was nothing he was used to. Being so level headed and easy going was his traits in the past but things had changed. He had packed a few bags into the boot of his car and drove off, before finding himself in a place all too familiar, the same doorstep that he walked away from broken the last time he had encountered it. He got out of the car and dragged himself to that very doorstep before looking up at the windows to see if any lights were on, before knocking on the front door.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#670 Posted : 16 June 2014 11:36:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica was settled in for the night. She had been taking some time to relax after finishing up filming and working on some new designs. She was eating some ice cream and watching some reality tv, her favorite. When she heard a knock at her soor, she groaned. "Really? I'm so comfy." She pushed her blanket aside and walked to the door, answering it. When she saw it was Rory, she looked surprised and shocked. "Uhh....Rory?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#671 Posted : 16 June 2014 11:42:17(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory waited for Veronica to open the door, but as she did, he saw the look of surprise on her face but it wasn't the surprised face that made him feel welcome. It wasn't the same to him as when he used to have the door opened to her smiling and being happy to see him. He didn't like things the way they were now but there was nothing he could do about that. "Hey, I'm sorry to show up like this... May I come in? I won't keep you long I promise..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#672 Posted : 16 June 2014 11:52:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She eyes him suspiciously. "I guess.." Veronica steps back and lets him walk inside. Things between them were weird and nothing like before but then again maybe it was for the best. She has finally come to terms with their break up and she didn't want to swell on it any longer. As she closed the door behind him, she couldn't help but to notice how he seemed, as if he were stressed and down. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#673 Posted : 16 June 2014 12:07:28(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory puts on a little smile, he didn't mean it though, he couldn't bring himself to mean it. "Thank you..." He walked into her house, he hated his awkwardness towards Veronica but he didn't feel right around her anymore, he knew she was over him but he couldn't say the same for himself. "I had no one else to turn to... I'm feeling so shit these days... So basically I came to say goodbye, I can't keep myself near here..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#674 Posted : 16 June 2014 12:16:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She listened to him and shook her head. "What are you talking about? Where are you going..?" Veronica didn't like the tone in his voice. Rory did have a way of being a bit dramatic sometimes so she figured it was the same thing. "What's wrong? Having trouble choosing which groupie to sleep with?" She raised her eyebrow and started walking to her living room.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#675 Posted : 16 June 2014 12:26:41(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory saw the look on her face, almost as if she didn't believe him. "Home... I've postponed the new album. I just feel like I can't cope anymore... Being here..." He spoke calmly, he just sounded empty in his voice. He followed her to the living room. "Funny." He said sarcastically. "I wish that was the problem, trust me... Veronica, it's killing me here. Being so far away from my home. I used to love it here but I just can't anymore."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#676 Posted : 16 June 2014 12:39:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She sat down and covered herself with her blanket once more. Listening to him, she thought it was something serious but being homesick seemed minor in her eyes. "So go back home then...it's not a hard thing to do." She didn't mean to sound cold or heartless but she figured that she couldn't baby Rory all the time. It only led to her caring more and then feeling guilt and wanting to get back with him. "Obviously you're miserable here."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#677 Posted : 16 June 2014 12:48:10(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

He sat down in the opposite sofa, he looked across at her. "It sounds pathetic, I know... But the rest of the band want to record this record out here and I'm helpless. I don't want to ruin things for them, I already am and I don't want to make it even worse..." He sighs a little and looks down. "I am miserable here, but I feel like I'll make things worse by leaving. What do I do Veronica? You're the smart one..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#678 Posted : 16 June 2014 13:22:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"The great thing about being in a band, is that you don't have to be together all the time. You can record in different places, you know."Veronica felt for him a little. Being in a strange place away from home sounded miserable to her. She didn't wish it on him. Deep down, she still loved him but she sort of wanted to try and forget that, no matter how hard it was. "I don't have a degree in bands, so you'll have to talk to them. I will not be the Yoko to your Beatles." She grabs her ice cream and gets a spoonful of it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#679 Posted : 16 June 2014 16:58:06(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I couldn't do that to them, Veronica. I'm meant to be their level head when they crack under the pressure... Like I have... I can't compromise here." He was deflated, he felt awful and Veronica doing her best to avoid giving Rory any proper advice just made things worse. Veronica used to be the person to stop Rory doing any thing stupid, but she was happy to let him make up his own mind this time. "Please Veronica... I need your help, I feel trapped..."

Edited by user 16 June 2014 17:21:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#680 Posted : 16 June 2014 19:37:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"So go home." She says sighing. "There's no point in staying somewhere you're not happy. It'll just be a terrible time and the album will take forever to drag out of you so go." Veronica stared at him for a second and hoped he realized that was the best advice she knew for this type of dilemma. If she missed home she would leave in a heartbeat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage