logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 08 February 2016 10:17:16(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Today is the day every good citizen of America pretends Football is an important patriotic event and as an immigrant of such a great country, it has been nothing but Anniken's dream to host such a party. It wasn't until today that she was truly a member of this country. The room was full of cliche decorations with random helmets and jerseys and footballs laying all over the place. All the snacks have been put out on the tables and the guests were just no arriving despite the national anthem already being sung and the first down already been given or however that was supposed to work. Who cared anyway no one was gonna watch the actual game. The first song of the party began to blast, probably the most iconic song in all of football history.
thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 08/02/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/02/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 08/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 08 February 2016 10:35:28(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
mariko's cab pulls up in front of the place. she put emphasis on being cute and not being warm. she has a dangerously short skirt on ,as well as a shirt that is a typical jersey. it has the word "sports" on it. she yowls as soon as she cab door opens. "shit! its cold!" she squeals before throwing money at the cab driver. she scampers in,fully ready to eat and drink like she wasnt paying for anything. she pops in the door and waves to whomever she can find. there was chips to be eaten and cheap american beer to drink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 08 February 2016 10:48:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken looks up from the snacks as sh stuff a chip dipped in caviar in her mouth. The combination blessed her taste buds as Mariko was one of the first guests to catch her eye. "Oh Mariko! I Haven't seen you in years!" She exclaimed waving her over. Really, Anniken wasn't sure if she's ever met Mariko in person but if the six degrees of Kevin Bacon applied, she was sue they were practically good friends.

Meanwhile Nina and Mariko stood in the corner Milly Rockin' (on any block) to the early 2000's gangsta rap. Someone would have to forcefully snap them out of their trance of Vine dances. The next song started to play, completely overshadowing the actual game.
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 08 February 2016 10:55:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko gave a wide grin. she wasnt sure if anniken remembered who she was.mariko had doubts she had ever personally met the woman,but she loved being recognized. she hopped over and gave anniken a warm hug. she was still freezing,so warmth just wasnt an emotion. "it has been ages,miss smith. simply ages. mariko scanned for cocktail weiners and didnt see any. "um...am i missing the little smokies? " she asks in the least rude tone she can manage.it comes out as more panicked than anything.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 08 February 2016 10:56:46(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
First (of my characters) to show up to the party are Layla's younger twin brothers Aaron & Jason Jason dawning a black hoodie and Aaron a green(?) one the young boys head in and go their separate ways both excited for the game which they had started watching at home and for the party which Jason would probably enjoy more than Aaron but both boys were still hyped Jason heads over to grab a sneakily heads over to grab a drink while Aaron goes over to grab some good and then to watch the game

Next to arrive is Carmen V wearing a short black outfit her shirt has her album title on it because promo is hard to come by these days she also enters with her own football despite not caring at all about football or many sports apart from basketball and sometimes hocky she was still hyped to be at the party because everyone knows Carmen will walk from Canada to Australia to party Carmen yells out as she arrives "THE TOUCHDOWN HAS ARRIVED!" she then throws her football not caring who would catch it or who it would hit before she heads over to the bar

And next is Zaire Alexander and his wife Jaelyn Alexander Zaire can be seen holding their daughter Dahlia looking literally daddy af the unknown couple consisting of a soap opera actor and an unknown singer make their way to Anniken to find out what to do with their child

Up next are 4/5 of the girls from SYNCO Naomi, wearing a football-ish outfit not really supporting a certain team, Alex wearing her little black dress keeping it simple yet sexy, Layla rocking lighter colors wearing a button up shirt and checkered pants, and finally Jamie looking like the flawless goddes she is Jamie and Naomi immediately head over to the dance floor to start up a twerk war, Layla heads over to the food and Alex heads over to the bar where she sees Layla's sixteen year old brother Jason who she begins lecturing despite being underage for drinking herself

(ooc: links to outfits in bold click their names)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 08 February 2016 11:11:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko is reaching for a chip. a doritios hot chili one,her favorite . as soon as her fingers close on the chip a football bounces off the table and knocks it out of her hand. mariko shrieks and jumps back,batting the football out of the air. "peter hit me in the nose with a football!" she giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#7 Posted : 08 February 2016 11:16:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken looked around. "Crap! I knew we forgot something!! We were too busy buying fancy shrimps and strawberries that we forgot the wieners!" She palm faced. Anniken was serious about her parties, something like this would usually set her off into a rant about how Airemese needed to get out of her house because she was too lazy and already had somewhere to live anyway but Airemese was long gone so she had no one to yell at. Instead she turned around and picked up one of her none watered down beers and threw it at Mariko. "That oughta hold you over. Have you ever had chips and caviar,I swear I'm not usually this boojie, but it's a combination of the gods." She nodded in agreement to her own statement.

When Anniken saw Zaire with his adorable daughter, she gushed in amazement. "Ooooooh, she's so precious, put her next to Arius, Nina go get my camera!!!!" She screamed out to the other side of the room. Nina looked over at Anniken and then at Zaire then at his baby and shook her head. "She's gonna try and kidnap your kid by the end of the night, you should've never brought her" She mumbles with a roll of her eyes, running upstairs to get Anniken's laughably retro instant camera.

Miki looked around the room and saw the girls of SYNCO walking in the house."YAAAAS oh my god why didn't you tell me you guys were gonna be here I would've made the girls come earlier!!!" She said running over to the 4 girls.

The next song began to play, increasing the overall turn up.

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8 Posted : 08 February 2016 11:22:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Kim wasn't a football person and didn't think a super bowl was much of big thing to him but he did like to party and Anniken was a big figure in music this was a chance to rub elbow and meet some new people so he wanted to show up and see what could happen going there. He was dress casually and even brought chip dip for everyone to partake in. Getting a ride to the party he knocked on the door with the dip in hand.

Chris came in with a panda mask tied to the back of his head. He came in with Jake and Sarah. He always wanted to have fun and party.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 08 February 2016 11:29:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko is visibly disappointed there was going to be no cocktail wieners in her future. but,she can see the effort that was put into the party.she didnt want to look like a bitch,so she patted anniken on the back. "it is ok. they are the forgotten step child of snack foods. i do love strawberries!" she brightly says,stuffing a strawberry into her face. mariko cant vocalize her thanks for the beer,but she does nod exictedly before swallowing the strawberry. "oh no thanks. no caviar for me. i dont like salty gooey things in my mouth." she says with a dirty smile. she saw the joke and went for it.

mariko lets her eyes roam over the party. there was more than a fair number of pretty girls here.the synco girls,there was potential there. she knew alex swung her way. even nina sangria's girl friend. speaking of ninas..nina was here too. she staightned her hair and waved happily.

she frowns when coldplay starts playing. "how can people like this shit?" she asks no one in particular.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#10 Posted : 08 February 2016 11:36:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kim wasn't a football person and didn't think a super bowl was much of big thing to him but he did like to party and Anniken was a big figure in music this was a chance to rub elbow and meet some new people so he wanted to show up and see what could happen going there. He was dress casually and even brought chip dip for everyone to partake in. Getting a ride to the party he knocked on the door with the dip in hand.

Chris came in with a panda mask tied to the back of his head. He came in with Jake and Sarah. He always wanted to have fun and party.

Dae Ho Park waked inside the house carrying all of his sister's and her friend's shopping bags. Misu, Mae and Daena followed closely behind him, laughing and talking. once they realized they had finally arrived to their destination, they all grabbed their bags from Dae and scattered around the party, looking for someone to talk to. Dae Ho Park gave out a huge sigh of exhaustion before instantly getting into the party mood. It had been ages since he's been to a good party. He himself begins walking around before catching the eye of Kim. Suddenly, the Naruto battle music began to play... you know the one, with the dramatic pan flutes and shit.
Offline erich hess  
#11 Posted : 08 February 2016 11:42:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko waves to kim. she was sure she had seen him before. and...a man in a panda mask? "panda guy! " she calls out, "this food is finger ling ling good!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
freestylechamp on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#12 Posted : 08 February 2016 11:42:37(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Zaire takes Dahlia over the where Arius is and puts her in there with him so the children can be left to judge all of the adults in their toddler language Zaire smiles "Thanks I'd say she gets it from her mama but let's be honest" he says jokingly Jaelyn responds by playfully punching her husband then shaking her head "I'm gonna go get a bit wasted okay designated driver?" she says before walking away from Anniken and Zaire, Zaire is then seen shaking his head and laughing "Take her she's constantly sassing everybody even though she can barely speak" he laughs

Layla returns to Jamie and Naomi who have taken a twerk break now to talk to Miki Alex also returns with a shot of vodka Layla goes in to hug Miki when she sees her "OH MY GOD HI HOW ARE YOU?? YOU SHOULD CALL THEM OVER NOW! WAIT WE NEED TO TAKE A SELFIE" Layla says before digging in her purse to find her phone Naomi speaks in a calmer tone "Where are the others?" Alex downs her shot then looks over at all the girls "We should all take a shot together you down girls?" she asks excisted Alex didn't get to drink much especially with the tour her plan was to get wasted tonight and who better to do so with than her band mates and a member of Mi Mi

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#13 Posted : 08 February 2016 11:50:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris brought his snacks and put them on the table for people to get to including mini hotdogs. Then he when to the dance floor and started to dance around with his friends.

Kim was inside looking at all the people there he then he saw Dae and he went over and shook his hand "Hey Dae it's nice to finally meet you. it looks like you haven't been here partying look more like running around.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#14 Posted : 08 February 2016 12:02:16(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Joziah Shreve, who is in the states for the upcoming GOLDIES was given an invitation to this party had showed up late. He wasn't big on parties, but he enjoyed meeting people to a degree. He was already blazed for the event, it was the best way for him to come out of his shell. He pulls out a water bottle from his hoodie pocket.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline erich hess  
#15 Posted : 08 February 2016 12:07:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko is moving among the increasingly tight room. "can you imagine the smell of ball sweat on that field? good god. it could probably gag a maggot."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#16 Posted : 08 February 2016 12:07:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Billy Khan bursts into the party wearing nothing but a novelty tiger print thong. Not even any shoes or socks. Not even strategically placed tape to cover up his nipples because that's just how he rolls. From the glazed over look in his eyes, scruffy hair and twitchy movements, it's clear that he's either taken something or he's done something to his medication again - possibly taking more or less than he should have. "Hi motherfuckers!!!!!!!" he roars. Billy clears his throat after yelling a little bit louder than intended and he spies a table filled with snacks. "Ooooh, chicken."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/02/2016(UTC), kandii on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#17 Posted : 08 February 2016 12:16:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko's eyes widen when she sees and hears billy. it wasnt every day you see something like that. well,at least if you're mariko. she downs her beer and looks over to him. he's bound to have drugs she thought. but did she want to that close to a bethonged billy?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#18 Posted : 08 February 2016 12:35:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"You must be fun at parties." Anniken said with a wink at Mariko's joke.

Anniken looked over at Dahlia and Arius and began to snap away like a true photographer. "They are so cute, I just want to marry them off right now!" She gushes to Zaire. "Poor thing, you got stuck on baby duty." She laughs as his wife twirls away to the bar.

Nina was just about to walk away from the conversation until she saw Mariko and waved back with just as much energy. "Am I allowed to admit that i didn't know what a Coldplay was until they were announced for the Halftime show. I can see why to be honest. I can't get jiggy with this." She says in disappointment. She was decked in Patriot's gear,despite her team not playing. She was serious about football but only when the teams were worthy to watch. Nina sees Billy walk in with nothing but a thong on and recalls about 5 of her dreams that started off just like that. What kind of person would she be if she didn't call him over? "Billy!!!" She exclaimed, despite barely even knowing him personally.

Miki looked at all 4 of the girls and nodded in approval. "You all look super sexy tonight, I am LIVING!"She said in excitement. She saw all of her group members walk into the party and immediately began to squeal. "Misuuu! Twwins!! Look who's here!!" All 3 girls ran over to Miki and gave out hugs to the girls of SYNCO. "Where's the 5th one?" They all said, practically in unison. Everybody but Mae of course. She was just looking at SYNCO in shock, ready to unleash her inner fangirl.

Dae Ho park cautiously shook Kim's hand. "Did Reagan send you?" He asked immediately.

Edited by user 08 February 2016 12:44:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#19 Posted : 08 February 2016 12:41:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Billy places his phone down the front of his eye catching thong after sending out yet more uncalled for tweets. He sees Mariko and waves over to her as he bites into a chicken. "Hello, Mini Mariko!" he exclaims in a rather posh sounding voice. Of course Billy has drugs but where he is stashing them, you may not want to know. Ever. He finishes off his wing before disposing of the bones in a random party goer's hood without him noticing. Billy wipes his lips and cups his hands around his mouth to amplify the sound as he calls out again. "Who ordered the stripper?!?!". He looks around with shifty eyes.

When Billy sees Nina wave over, he bows down. "My good lady, Nina. How the fuck are you?" he asks, again in a fake accent almost as if he's impersonating his band mate Oscar. His phone then frantically buzzes down his pants due to his notifications on Twitter and he stumbles back against the wall. "Holy shit I almost came!"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#20 Posted : 08 February 2016 12:51:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko winks back to Anniken. "you have no idea." she says tossing her head back in laughter.

Mariko is happy she and nina can function like adults after what had happened. "i always think of coldcuts whenever i hear their name. " she says matter of factly and picks up a cracker with a ham slice. mariko loooks up and down at nina's outfit. "we are almost twins! look,i wore my sports shirt." mariko looks over at the tv and sees some play going on.she shrugs,assuming that its supposed to look like that.

"billy bad boy,i presume?" mariko says in her own posh british accent...which just sounds really weird with the accent she already has.
she eyes the wings hungrily,but she doesnt grab one. there are some foods that should never be eaten in public,and chicken wings top that list. when she hears about a stripper,she sticks a dollar into billy's thong. she assumes he is a man of many talents and was looking to earn some extra cash.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 08/02/2016(UTC)