logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 05 February 2016 07:33:19(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)

Edited by user 16 February 2016 09:01:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 05/02/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/02/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/02/2016(UTC), kandii on 05/02/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 05/02/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#2 Posted : 05 February 2016 07:34:45(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

SYNCO - FAN QUESTIONS ON THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN

UserPostedImage

The video starts up and the five girls of SYNCO can all be seen standing next to the host of The Late Late Show James Corden from left to right we see Alex, Nicole, Naomi, Layla and Jamie the girls are all wearing matching red coats James suddenly speaks over the cheering live audience

James: "I am so happy to be hear with the pop sensations who are Alex, Nicole, Naomi Layla and Jamie SYNCO!" The audience once again begin to cheer loudly after announcing James announces the girls "Now girls I'm pretty sure you already know this but you've got a wonderful passionate and even somewhat crazy fanbase" The crowd that cheering once again as James begins to talk about them cutting him off "Now when they heard that you five were going to be hear our Twitter feed went absolutely nuts so we decided to ask them to ask you questions that they've been dying to know the answers to okay? So here are some of the questions we've got first one is from @SASSquatch2000 which is spelled with two 's's they ask if you could switch voices with any SYNCO member which would it be and why?"

Alex: "We're going down the line right? Okay I'll start then" she takes another quick second to think on this question "Okay I think I'd switch with Naomi because I really like my voice right now the way it is and I think out of the girls- who are each incredible by the way but out of all the girls I think her voice is very similar to mine in it being a little bit deeper and like richer do you know what I mean?I feel like we're so use to taking those lower harmonies together that it'd just make sense

Nicole: "Um for me it'd probably be...." she takes like Alex takes a quick second to think as well "Hmm dang it um probably Jamie, yeah Jamie because she has this incredible range that I don't even think she's fully reached it's potential yet like she's insane now but I still think there's so much more she's going to learn with her vocals and her tone is just so pretty so yeah her definitely her for sure!" Nicole finishes with a smile

Naomi: "Well I mean I am the best vocalist so..." she says jokingly getting the fans, James and some of the other girls to laugh along with her "Okay no if I were to trade vocals with another member it'd have to be Alex for the same reasons to be honest"

Layla: "I've gotta go with Nicole or Naomi" Layla says being able to answer the question quicker than the last three as she had actually had the time to think on it a bit more "Because with Nicole you have these amazing belts and like she has such a clear and powerful voice it's amazing Naomi has this deeper smoother sound to hers which I love it's very relaxing?" she says almost asking if that's the right way to describe her vocals which once again brings a few laughs from the audience and James "But yeah that and I'd love to hit one of those killer whistle notes that the girls just pull out of nowhere" She says before laughing a little bit after

Jamie: the last to answer answers with ease as she was given the most time to think on the answer "I'm going to have to go with Alex as well she has this sort of rasp that I really love and her vocals can be so beautifully haunting at times like on a few songs we'd recorded for the album or just all of our albums she had these moments on some songs that made me cry and she didn't have to belt them out to do so I just absolutely love her vocals" she finishes Alex responds by playfully placing her hands on her chest and mouthing 'thank you' in Jamie's direction Jamie responds by blowing a kiss her way then sticking out her tongue

James: "Okay on to the next question this one comes from @RunAwayWithSteve and he asks How would you say your sound has progressed from the third to the fourth album? Is each album a natural progression or do you consciously go into the studio and writing sessions wanting to achieve a new sound and style each time."

Alex: "I think that in terms of sound we're definitely going full on or just a lot more urban on this record like more modern sounds um as for lyrically I'd say "Our World" was more for fun something to turn up to there was that sass and there were a few love songs but this record does have those things but it also shows us in a different light it shows a more human side to us if you will but it also has the girl power bad ass style that you heard on "Don't Fight It" is this still making sense? as for how we decided on what we wanted for this album we had quite a few different sounds we were playing around with here there were pop sounds, some rock sounds and more old school urban sounds but in the end decided on a more modern urban sound that we could all agree was best for the group you know?"

James: "Okay and this one is from @MuscleManHamilton and they ask which member of Weekend your and I quote *sexy* bosses" the girls all begin laughing after he puts an emphasis on 'Sexy' he then continues on which do you relate to the most and why? Also would you ever collaborate with the boys?"

Nicole: "A bunch of people compare me to Riley despite me being 4'11" and him being like 7 foot" she begins laughing hard as does the audience and the girls "But yeah I'd say I do relate to him on a level he's really nice and kind and I'd like to think that I'm that way and I'd love to have all of us collaborate it'd be fun y'all need to make it happen!"" she says then jokingly points at the camera

Layla: "You know for me it's funny because I'm always compared to like Oscar and Dustyn I feel like Dustyn's silliness just is me does that make sense? I am Dustyn Blue Dustyn Blue is me we are one" she finishes before laughing "Also I think it'd be cool to collaborate I've been asking since day one you guys need to force them"

Naomi: "Let me start by saying HELL NO I would not collaborate with them I'm just now starting to get these solos how you gonna put us on a track with 10 people" Naomi says in an over exaggerated way getting a few laughs from the audience and the girls "No I'm kidding of course we'd be up for that but they ain't trying to make it happen so get on them and for the first half of the question probably Scott yeah Scott and it's mainly because we're both the most bootylicious to be honest" she says laughing once again everybody again joins her in laughing Naomi then let's the next person answer

Alex: "Umm well people are always saying Billy so sure we'll go with Billy" she doesn't really give a reason before answering the next half of the question "I'd love for the ten of us to collaborate we can get a sort of "We Are The World" thing going" she says jokingly before finishing

Jamie: "I guess that means I relate to Oscar the most?" she laughs "No I think I can relate to all of them to a certain extent actually but I probably relate the most to Riley as well you know with us being the tallest and we're both usually kind of quiet" she finishes with a small laugh

James: "And the next one comes from @KaustinBaby" Layla is seen laughing at the twitter username and shaking her head "Isn't your boyfriend involved in that 'ship' Layla? she nods her head then speaks "Yeah you've got some explaining to do Austin!" she says jokingly before allowing James to continue "Anyway they ask are there any big collaborations on the album and can you give us a clue on who?"

Layla: "We're still in talks with a few people there's one huge collab we have lined up though actually two there are two we've got planned one is already worked out and the other is still up in the air right now I can't give any clues sorry I don't want to be murdered by our label" she says jokingly again

James: "Okay keep it hush then I see anyway the next question is from @LalexChildren they want to know what made you girls decide to make a boy band and why specifically a latin boy band?"

Alex: "Good question why did we decide to put together this boy band well we were all given a chance a few years ago to come together and do something great which I think we've done so we decided why not give that chance to another group? So we had been in talks about this since January of last year we were given permission to do a talent search back in July and we just went with it a little later now why did we want it to be a latin boy band? Well simple there are three Latinas in this group with myself being Cuban, Nicole being Mexican and Layla being a mix of both of those and we've all grown up listing to amazing Latino artists and music but which we felt hasn't been represented much in the media lately I mean don't get me wrong there are a bunch of Latin guys and girls doing their thing out there right now like Payton, Carmen, Anaísz but there aren't many artists who are doing like Latin music at the moment so there is definitely a gap in the market for that which we think that these five can fill and they've been in the studio like crazy coming up with some really great music so I think they're about to fill that gap very soon" she finishes with a smile

James: "And this last one comes from @WhereTheTicketsTho they ask are you going to go on another world tour in support of this album? And are you still going to finish this tour that you're currently on?

Alex: "First I want to say that we're so sorry for all of these schedule changes we will be finishing this tour and even be adding a new song to the setlist for it but yeah the tour starts back up on th 4th we're going to finish up our last two Oceania dates then come back to perform at the Goldies and then finish up the tour with our last few Asia dates and our Europe leg as for a tour in support of the new album yeah we've been in talks there are no official dates for the album or next tour but there will definitely be one" she smiles as they finish twitter questions

James: "Well you hear it here first new tour, new album, possible Weekend collab stay tuned because these girls will be performing in next!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SYNCO - DON'T FIGHT IT (LIVE @ THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN 2/2/2016)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Layla
Alex
Nicole
Jamie
Naomi
All

After being announced the five girls of SYNCO are seen in a darker setting as the intro to their newest single "Don't Fight It" can be heard playing the camera pans over to the girls where we see all of the girls dressed in matching red coats we see Alex sat on a thrown to her left we see Nicole sat on one of the arms of the thrown to her right sitting on the opposite arm we see Layla then standing we see Jamie on the left and Naomi on the right the four girls on the sides are seen snapping their fingers along with the beat as Alex opens up the song singing the first few lines in that sensual deep husky voice sounding almost exactly the same as the recorded version as Alex approaches the end of her half of the verse she slowly stands up as do the girls they then slowly walk over switching positions so Layla can be seen in the middle to take on her half as she sings her part we hear that deeper style that we have yet to hear from her live with her unique slightly raspy vocals singing in this deeper style she comes off as more sensual than she usually would which really goes with the feel of the seductive track we also see the girls back her up giving us some slower sexier dancing than usual which definitely goes along with the song after finishing the verse we hear Naomi come in for the short pre-chorus really bringing up the sassiness and sexiness to another level as her deeper smoother vocals match the equally smooth production by Sunny Monroe she sings as the girls give her back up throughout this part before finally bringing it to an end

Not long now till you succumb
And when you fall I'll be gone

You can be my summer love
But by fall I'm done
I don't care if you're left hurting

I'm poison come and get a taste (hey)
Better keep your heart cause when I play I play for keeps (Hey)

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After finishing the pre-chorus we see the girls switch back to where Alex is in the middle they begin walking away from the area they're currently in as they harmonize throughout the chorus they walk slowly towards the main stage area we see Alex begin to unbuckle the belt to her red coat she then begins to slowly take off the coat showing off a more revealing outfit wearing a black cropped top and a short red skirt showing off more of her body the girls then follow Alex's lead as they also taking off their coats to reveal similar outfits as they continue singing through the chorus in their now more revealing outfits they give us those deeper harmonies that they showed off in the recorded version of the track after finishing the chorus we see the girls switch position to where Naomi is in the center they also start doing a little bit of choreography as they make their way into the second verse which is lead by Naomi whos deeper smooth vocals completely take over the verse this accompanied by her stage presence and her experience with dancing really brings the performance to the next level we also hear a short line from Layla here where she goes into her slightly higher vocals before Naomi once again takes over after once again to finish up the verse

Don't you fight it, don't deny it
I'll show you how I do it
Learned the game I've been through it, through it
Don't you fight it, be ready
Ready for me

Take your soul in my hand
I'll show you things you've never seen

But don't get too attached
Cause when the leaves are done and the snow falls
I will leave

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After Naomi finishes the second verse we see Nicole come in taking the pre-chorus which Naomi had previously done Nicole begins walking up towards James Corden slowly as she sings the pre-chorus keeping eye contact with him when she finally reaches him she grabs onto his hand and begins bending backwards as she sings the lyrics changing up the sound to slightly show off the power in her vocals which doesn't really suit the performance or the song as it's intended to be a slower track after the pre-chorus we see Nicole hurry her way back towards the girls for the chorus which we once again hear them all harmonize in giving us that sexier lower harmony we heard previously and on the track we also see the girls continue to dance seductively Naomi doing the best job at this as she seems seductiveness and sexiness seems to come naturally to her especially on tracks like this the girls continue harmonizing throughout the chorus before finally bringing it to an end

Ready for me
Don't fight it
Don't fight it
Ready for me

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After the chorus we finally hear Jamie come in for the even slower sexier bridge she is seen in the middle this time as the girls dance we see her getting a bit lower she looks almost directly into the camera drawing the viewer in as she sings the dimple yet seductive lyrics to the song she definitely pulls off the sexy-seductress act well as she even motions towards the camera to come in closer with her finger she sings in an equally seductive style which really puts it over the edge after finishing the bridge we see the girls go back into the chorus they also begin to make their way over towards the audience and begin going up the stairs as they harmonize throughout the chorus we also hear ad-libs being done by each girl finally getting to really show off their vocals here they continue to sing throughout the chorus before the song finally comes to an end the audience break out into a loud roar of cheering as the girls end their performance the video then comes to an end

Come in close, come in close
Breathe in slow, breathe in slo-o-ow
Give your whole, give your whole
Give your soul, give your soul

Ready for me
Don't fight it
Don't fight it
Don't fight it...
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 05/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 05/02/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/02/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/02/2016(UTC), kandii on 05/02/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/02/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 05/02/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 16 February 2016 08:55:27(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

SYNCO - GOLDIES PERFORMACE
(Girl Group Evolution Medley & "Don't Fight It" Premiere)

The arena is dark as SYNCO is announced the darkness lingers for a few seconds as the applause die down before we see a bit screen light up flashing quotes from each girl as they write on what it's been like being in the group and knowing each other and how close they've become over the past few years

Alex wrote:
Being in this group has been one hell of a journey to think we started not knowing of each others existence and ended up being where we are now it's incredible we've managed to go from strangers, to friends, to sisters and I'm so grateful to know these four wonderful women

Naomi wrote:
For a large portion of my life I've always wondered what it would be like to be in a girl group I have been in a few before SYNCO but I don't think that any of those groups even come close to being as close as we are there's this sisterhood that I think every great girl group has you see it in all of the biggest girl groups and I'm glad to say that we have that sisterhood

Jamie wrote:
I've always looked up to girl groups all of my life I loved seeing the bond they shared with one another Destiny's Child, TLC, Spice Girls and so many more I also loved the fact that they got to do what they loved with the people they loved never in my life did I think I would have the opportunity to be able to say that I am doing that but here I am, here we are doing exactly that and I couldn't be happier

Nicole wrote:
Three years ago if you'd have told me that one day I'd be singing, dancing, selling out stadiums and so much more with four girls that I adore, appreciate and love I would've called you crazy but right now I can actually say all of that and I thank God every day for that for sending these four incredibly strong, beautiful, and talented women into my life, for allowing us to do what we love, and for allowing us to share this experience together it's honestly a dream come true

Layla wrote:
It's been about three years now that's three years of laughing, three years of crying, three years of fighting, three years of love, three years since we were formed and each day is better than the last I'm proud to call these four girls, Alex, Naomi, Nicole, and Jamie not just my band mates, not just my friends but my sisters, my family I've grown with them from an awkward 16 year old with a Weekend obsession to a 19 almost 20 year old woman and they've had a big part in my maturing for all the times I could count on them to make me smile, to be my shoulder to cry on, and to guide me in the right direction I will always love them and I hope that everyone could have someone that could effect their lives the way these four women have effected mine I am forever grateful for them

UserPostedImage

LOLLIPOP - THE CHORDETTES (Cover Acapella)

As Layla's final message begins to fade off of the screen the arena fades back into the darkness for a few seconds as the arena remains silent suddenly two blue lights illuminate the stage and the five girls of SYNCO slowly begin to rise from under the floor of the stage each girl is seen holding a microphone and looking down at the ground from left to right it goes Layla, Nicole, Jamie, Naomi, Alex the five girls stand there for a few seconds as the audience begin to cheer them on the girls continue looking down in this pause for a few seconds until the audience begins to die down a little bit which is when the member furthest to the right Alex Grey brings her microphone up to her mouth and sings the lyrics The Chordettes 1950s hit single "Lollipop" she starts out giving a solid mid range vocal delivery on her own despite this though she doesn't seem to be able to capture that 1950s charm the Chordettes brought to it that being said there is a sort of modern vibe that Alex does manage to bring to it after finishing the first few lyrics from the intro of the girl group classic she goes in for into it again this time joined by Nicole and Jamie who deliver higher tones to the harmony bringing a more classic yet somehow modern harmony as Jamie sings a step higher than Alex and Nicole ties this in singing in a higher pitch which she is known for in the harmonies the way these girls were able to just jump in so easily and smoothly shows how well these girls know each others voices especially compared to the harmonies they had given us in their first performance together on X Factor finale the girls seem to have gotten a feel for one another and are able to blend their different vocals flawlessly to create a beautiful harmony after finishing this part together we hear the three go in once again in the same way this time however the girls are joined by Layla shockingly takes the lower part to the harmony showing off a deeper side to her usual higher pitched raspy unique vocals this side is actually much easier and more appealing compared to her higher pitch which is a bit easier on the ears drawing the listener in as Layla blends her voice in to the already incredible harony from Alex, Jamie, and Nicole as they sing the last "lollipop" Naomi also joins in bringing the harmony to a fuller whole despite it being for only one word however it does leave the audience and viewers wanting more as this is a newer harmony from the girls however they bring the song to an end

Alex
Alex, Nicole, Jamie
Alex, Nicole, Jamie, Layla
All

Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli

Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli

Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli

Lollipop

BABY LOVE - THE SUPREMES (Cover)

After performing an acapella rendition of The Chordettes "Lollipop" we hear the beat to yet another girl group classic this time by one of the biggest girl groups of all time The Supremes though the girls are in a more stripped back setting we see them do a little choreographed 50s/60s style sway going along with the beat and overall feel of the song after hearing Naomi deliver Dianna Ross' "Ooh" we hear all of the girls come in to sing in unison as they take on the backing vocals as Layla is given the lead vocals through out the first half of the song the girls give us lighter backing vocals than usual as Layla fronts the first half of the song using her lighter yet raspy vocals to put her own spin on it adding a few riffs and runs here and there which may seem to be like over singing to some viewers but long time fans of the group are most likely enjoying Layla's rendition while fans of The Supremes are probably not enjoying it as muchafter the first half we hear Naomi come in once again starting up the second half and this time taking lead throughout the second half as Layla this time joins the girls in delivering backing vocals this time for Naomi who manages to put her own spin on the song while also retaining the original despite having deeper vocals than Dianna Ross Naomi manages to somehow make it work well giving it a more modern touch while again also retaining to the original as well rather than making it completely her own like Layla had done the girls continue to do their little sway as well as Naomi leads before bringing the classic to an end

Layla
Naomi
All

Ooh baby love, my baby love
I need you, oh how I need you
But all you do is treat me bad
Break my heart and leave me sad
Tell me, what did I do wrong
To make you stay away so long

'Cause baby love, my baby love
Been missing ya, miss kissing ya
Instead of breaking up
Let's do some kissing and making up
Don't throw our love away
In my arms, why don't you stay?

UserPostedImage

LADY MARMALADE - LABELLE (Cover)

After finishing the Supremes classic the tone changes up to a more upbeat piano sound the girls begin to dance to this in an unchoreographed style just dancing with each other Naomi speaks into her microphone as the girls dance and the instrumental plays "Y'all need to get up on your feet real quick" she says before she begins dancing again as well before the girls all come in singing in unison to the opening of LaBelle's Lady Marmalade made famous by a later cover by Christina Aguilera, P!nk, Mya and Lil Kim however the girls this time were singing the original rather than putting time in to harmonize the girls decided to have fun with it singing in unison to one another and dancing together playing around with each other the girls despite singing in unison still manage to blend their unique voices along with each other a few members in the audience can be seen dancing as well as the girls finish the intro we hear Layla come in the girls continue to dance as she takes the lead for the first half of the first verse with that unique raspy light voice this time rather than oversinging she manages to stay a bit more tame mainly because her part here is smaller than in the previous song immediately after Layla finishes her part we hear Nicole come in continuing on from Layla however the difference in the two girls' vocals is very much apparent with Nicole having a more solid, strong and mature sounding voice than Layla she sings her part in a more seductive style though which goes along well with the sexy song after the verse the girls go into chorus of the song once again singing together before Naomi delivers "Creole lady marmalade" on her own showing off her deeper soulful yet sultry vocals before they head into the next part together once again singing in unison after this part we hear Nicole end the song while also showing off the power in her voice as she delivers the three "Hey, hey, hey"'s that come before the third verse Nicole's belts each one out flawlessly before the song ends

Layla
Nicole
Naomi
All

Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister
Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister

He met marmalade down in old new orleans
Struttin' her stuff on the street

She said "hello,
Hey joe, you wanna give it a go?" mmm, mmm

Itchi gitchi ya ya da da
Itchi gitchi ya ya here
Mocha-choca-lata ya ya

Creole lady marmalade

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

Hey, hey, hey

WE ARE FAMILY - SISTER SLEDGE (Cover)

As Nicole belts out the final lyrics to the Lady Marmalade cover the girl piano changes to yet another girl group classic "We Are Family" by Sister Sledge the girls all come in once agin in unison singing throughout the chorus/intro each girls voice blending together the performance turning into more of a party now as the girls each show of their vocals in unison while dancing the members of the audience are also seen dancing along to the performance along with a few celebrities like Ashley Grimmie and Carmen V who is even seen singing along in the crowd to the classic after finishing the intro we hear Layla once again open up the first verse with those light unique lighter vocals she shows off what her vocals are capable of here more giving us a few impressive runs for her short part before we hear Naomi come in taking the next part in a deeper style matching the more soulful upbeat track perfectly as though her vocals were made to sing this song we then hear Alex take over who also shows off how well her deeper husky vocals fit the soulful track she also shows the control she has over her vocals as well displaying a few little runs here and there but nothing seems overdone on her part after Alex we hear Nicole come in singing a bit higher showing some of the power we heard earlier but still holding back before Jamie finishes Nicole's part in a similar style the girls then head back into the the chorus the girls sing in unison and once again dance together looking as though they're having the time of their life though there is no choreography and this is supposed to be seen as a more of a stripped back performance the girls bring a certain energy to the performance showing the connection they have not only with each other but with the song as well and with the audience as they seemed to have drawn them into the performance as well as the girls sing through the chorus each can be heard showing off their vocals with a few ad libs Naomi starts it giving us a well delivered run with smoother deep soulful vocals that the girls respond well to this is followed up by Alex Grey who let's out an edgier ad-lib singing in a higher style than usual and showing off the rough rasp in her vocals which once again are well recieved by the girls Layla follows the two with a run of her own as she sings the line "Sing it to me" really giving the listener a well placed run rather than her usual random ones Jamie's isn't heard as much despite having the most powerful vocals she seems to hold back here however Nicole ends the up beat song with a whistle note which actually seems to almost shock some of the girls bringing the song to an end

Alex
Layla
Naomi
Nicole
Jamie
All

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

Everyone can see we're together
As we walk on by

And we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie

All of the people around us they say
Can they be that close

Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

We are family (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah uh)
I got all my sisters with me (oh, oh)
We are family
Get up everybody and sing
(sing it to me, sing it to me)

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and
sing

WANNABE - SPICE GIRLS (Cover)

After Nicole brings an end to "We Are Family the girls take a break and watch as the audience cheer them on they smile out at the audience Jamie brings the microphone up to her mouth this time as the audience cheers begin to die down she then yells the opening lyric to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls into it yelling out "Yo I'll tell you what I want what I really, really want" the beat then begins to play and the girls follow along singing the next part to her in unison over the fun upbeat instrumental as they once again dance and sing to each other the girls chemistry and connection is once again put on display here as they bring a certain energy to the stage when they're together that not many can bring the girls and Jamie go back and fourth this way one more time before Jamie brings the chorus/intro to an end after this we hear Alex open up the first verse in a smoother style than before the huskiness in her voice can still be heard but it's under a bit more control this time immediately following is Layla sings in that raspy light style she's known for she manages to not add any unnecessary runs this time around and delivers her part decently Naomi then follows singing in a more pop-ish style than she usually does showing off a lighter side to her vocals here she's followed by Nicole who sings in a more cutesy yet confident style not really giving us much vocally but matching the song we then hear Jamie come in once again for the pre-chorus before the girls come back in for a more simple harmony with Nicole and Jamie taking the higher parts Layla taking the middle and Alex and Naomi taking the lower parts of the harmony this is their go-to style and they prove that as they pull it off effortlessly after the chorus they wrap up the song and head into the next one

Alex
Layla
Naomi
Nicole
Jamie
All

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.

If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.

NO SCRUBS - TLC (Cover)

After ending "Wannabe" the beat to a more mellow "No Scrubs" by TLC begins playing the intro plays out for a little while before Layla comes in opening the song with her unique vocals singing in a softer tone Naomi follows singing in a softer tone as well however the difference between the to is very apparent as Layla has a more unique raspy voice whereas Naomi has a more smooth deeper voice the two share the first verse before heading into the pre-chprus where Layla starts it and her and Naomi go back and forth throughout the pre-chorus they are also backed up by Jamie, Alex and Nicole who harmonize in a deeper sexier style than usual with Alex taking the lowest then Jamie then Nicole blending their vocals together rather well in this different style harmony after the pre-chorus all of the girls sing in unison throughout the chorus they then skip past the next few verses and head straight into the bridge/build up section where we hear all five girls harmonize in a similar style to the "no"'s from the pre-chorus earlier however the girls are this time backed up by Layla who gives a few ad-libs throughout this section they then head into the chorus once again which is delivered in the same style it previously was before bringing this cover to an end as well

Layla
Naomi
All

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster

Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke a**
So
(no)

I don't want your number (no)
I don't want to give you mine and (no)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (no)
I don't want none of your time and (no)

I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub
Trying to holler at me

No scrub
No scrub (no, no)
No scrub (no, no, no, no, no)
No scrub (no, no)
No

I don't want no scrub
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub
Trying to holler at me

SAY MY NAME - DESTINY'S CHILD (Cover Acapella & Instrumental)

After "No Scrubs" the music once again stops this time we hear Jamie and Layla start Destiny's Child's #1 hit single "Say My Name" the two girls harmonize together in a lighter tone as they sing the lyrics "Say my name,say my name" after this we hear Naomi and Alex come in singing the next parts in a deep rich harmony the two girls have similar voices so hearing the two harmonize together especially on an urban song like this is very easy on the ears Jamie and Layla come back once again with their lighter harmony which is equally easy on the ears despite having completely different voices the girls know their own and each others well enough to blend them into a beautiful and sweet harmony they're followed once again by the deeper harmonies of Alex and Naomi before Layla and Nicole come in for the next part Nicole comes in showing off a bit more of the power in her vocals taking the lead of the harmony as Layla backs her up which is something not heard from Layla very often after this we hear an amazing harmony from the three fan favorites Jamie, Naomi and Alex who seem to play around with a more complicated sounding harmony this time rather than the simple two and two we then hear Nicole and Layla once again and then Jamie, Naomi, and Alex once more before the girls all finish the intro together the instrumental then kicks in and we hear Naomi start off the verse in a sassier style which her deep smooth vocals compliment extremely well as though this is the type of music Naomi should be singing we then hear Jamie follow in a similar style though her vocals are a bit lighter then Naomi's naturally deep vocals she goes rather well with the sassy style the track demands the two go back and forth throughout the verse before they head into the pre-chorus which is started by the harmonies of Nicole, Layla, and Alex who deliver an amazing harmony backing up both Jamie and Naomi as they go back and forth throughout the pre-chorus Naomi then brings the pre-chorus to an end and the girls once again harmonize "Say my name,say my name" this time all together really showing off the beauty in their fuller harmony before bringing it to an end

Jamie & Layla
Alex & Naomi
Nicole & Layla
Alex. Naomi & Jamie
Alex, Nicole & Layla
Naomi
Jamie
All

((Acapella)

Say my name, say my name
When no one is around you,
Say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game

Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady,
Ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change?

Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you,
Say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game

Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady,
Ain't callin' me baby

Better say my name

(Instrumental)

Any other day
I would call, you would say,
"Baby, how's your day?"
But today, it ain't the same

Every other word is "Uh huh", "Yeah, okay"
Could it be that you are at the crib with another lady

If you took it there
First of all let me say
I am not the one to sit around and be played

So prove yourself to me
I'm the girl that you claim

Why don't you say the things
That you said to me yesterday

I know you say that I am assuming things
Something's going down, that's the way it seems
Shouldn't be no reason why you're acting strange
If nobody's holding you back from me
'Cause I know how you usually do
Where you're saying everything to me times two
Why can't you just tell the truth
If somebody's there, then tell me who

Say my name, say my name
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 16/02/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 16/02/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/02/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 16 February 2016 08:56:56(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

MOVING UP - BROWN SUGAR

After Destiny's Child's sassy "Say My Name" the girls go into the next song this one is a bit slower than the previous covers and much more stripped back as the main instrument is the simple slower plucking of a guitar the audience immediately recognize the song as "Moving Up" by Brown Sugar who was one of the biggest girl groups during the previous girl group movement Layla takes lead on this track singing the first verse which originally belonged to Victoria Black who took lead on the original single and despite having completely different voices this song seems to cater rather well to Layla's unique vocals as she shows an easier side to her usually overwhelming unique raspy vocals this side is a bit softer compared to what she had previous displayed after the verse we hear Jamie come in for the pre-chorus and despite having a totally different voice compared to Layla she manages to sing in a similar soft style that goes rather well with the softer track it doesn't come as a surprise though as Jamie is one of the more versatile vocalists in the group and manages to fit herself on both pop and R&B songs rather well Jamie as Jamie sings the song she cracks a little smile remembering the times before SYNCO when she would listen to this song after the pre-chorus the girls come in for a simpler harmony each girl layering her vocal over the others and bringing their different styles to create a sweet sounding harmony that they sing throughout the chorus before they also bring this song to an end

Layla
Jamie
All

You tear me up,
And you bring me down (ow - own)
Hit me, mistreat me
Say you'll do more to me
Does it make you feel better 'bout your life?

I just don't need your problems
I gotta get away from here
You drag me down,
Til' I'm in a pool of tears.

Don't you know (uh - oh)
I don't need you no more (oh - ore)
Packed my bags, heading for the door (uh - oh)
I can't wait to say-say goodbye
Don't worry, all of my tears have dried
I'm moving on....up....up (uh - a - uh - a - oh)

UserPostedImage

DOCTOR, DOCTOR - GIRLSPICE (Cover)

After finishing the more laid back "Moving Up" by Brown Sugar the girls stop for about 2 seconds before the beat to "Doctor, Doctor" by GirlSpice who is arguably the biggest girl group or group in the past few years the audience seem to be enjoying it by the cheers for the song the girls all open up with the first line singing in unison before Naomi comes in taking on Chantal's solo though the two's vocals couldn't be anymore different Naomi manages to do that part rather well delivering the part in her own way not keeping too close to the original she shows how creative she can get as she brings her smooth deeper vocals to deliver the part adding a little run which Naomi isn't usually known for as she sings "on your love that takes me up to paradise" this draws a few smiles from the girls as she delivers the run going lower and lower until we hear Layla come in taking on Suzie's part and also making this her own however rather than keeping it simple like Naomi Layla decides to show off a few of her runs throughout the short verse which she actually manages to blend in well with the song though it is slightly overdone it does sound pretty good Alex comes in after keeping it simple on Nadia's solo using her husky deep vocals to deliver an excellent solo that isn't overdone like Layla's and not completely different from the original like Naomi's after this the girls come in together in unison once again to deliver the last line they then harmonize throughout the pre-chorus before they head into the the more energetic chorus which the girls once again begin dancing to as they sing together in unison after finishing the chorus the girls bring the song to an end

Naomi
Layla
Alex
All

Put this love into action, then set it on replay
I could replay-play-play you all damn day
Examine me up close, I want an overdose

On your love that takes me up to paradise
Once I grab it, don't panic

I always get what I want and I'm gonna have it
So you don't need to watch where you're goin'

Cause I like where your hands are movin'

And I've been waiting and waiting
Like a patient, so patiently
Just waiting to capture your attention
And once I get it, I ain't letting go

Doctor, doctor, I think I need your medicine
I've gotta lotta pain you can heal
And I can feel the adrenaline
So let's just get outta here, outta here
Doctor, doctor, I think I've fallen so deeply
Don't think I'll ever get up again, up again
But if we're gonna do it, let's fall in love completely
Don't think I'll ever feel the same again, same again

PLAY WITH ME - MI•MI (Cover)

After "Doctor, Doctor" the girls slow it down a little bit as the beat to "Play With Me" by Mi•Mi another huge girl group who SYNCO are actually good friends with begins playing the girls smirk as the crowd is seen once more looking excited the girls open the song harmonizing throughout the intro/chorus giving us a sexier deeper harmony here of course this is the type where Naomi and Alex shine however it is rather surprising seeing as Jamie, Layla, and Nicole are known for their slightly higher tones the girls work together through this part before we hear Naomi come in for the first half of the first verse which originally went to Mi Su Naomi delivers the song showing off her sassier side one that we had seen earlier on songs like "Say My Name" and "Lady Marmalade" she singer in that smooth deep voice we've heard quite a few times tonight as she sings over the smooth urban beat her vocals fitting on the track perfectly as though this song was made with her vocals in mind she is also backed up by Alex who she later harmonizes with to sing her final "dead and gone" the girls give us that lower sexy harmony we heard earlier in "Say My Name" we then hear Layla come in taking on Miki's part she once again shows us her lower vocal range which really fits well on the song especially following Naomi Layla who is usually not the best on urban styled songs surprisingly manages to show a different side to her that fits almost perfectly here not over singing or adding unnecessary runs after her part all of the girls come in harmonizing to sing her final "dead and gone" before heading into the chorus where each girl comes in once again for the chorus singing higher than the previous one showing off their range more now as a group which is something they haven't done much of as they belt out the chorus together during the second half we hear Nicole belt out the "Come play with me!" which she delivers well however Layla comes in right after taking Miki's part once again as she belts out her part showing off a bit more of the range in her unique voice Naomi then comes in right after taking on Dae's part also belting it out which is something we don't often hear from Naomi and though she sounds good she does lack the power in her vocals to really pull it together she isn't bad however she is better on smoother songs with lower notes following her we hear Alex coming in taking Mi Su's part this time she also belts out and does so rather well the raspy elements in her voice really shows here which is a actually amazing Alex doesn't always belt but she shows here that she is definitely capable even comparing to Nicole who is more known for that despite the two girls having very different voices they both seem to be the best the girls then harmonize the final lyric of the before bringing this song to an end too

Naomi
Layla
Alex
Nicole
Alex & Naomi
All

Don't play with me
If you're gonna get mad when I learn my ABCs, b-c
When it's looking real bad and you just can't count on me, 2-3
You taught me well but this time I'll think for me, for me
It was looking real bad...

Hide and seek
Missing you would never make me weak
No one to look for so I found me
(Right, right)
And since you went ghost, I've been dead and gone, dead and gone, oh
Peekaboo
Coming back around when the focus ain't on you
You deserve an explanation? Hell, I do too!
Since you went ghost, I've been dead and gone,
dead and gone, oh

Don't play with me
If you're gonna get mad when I learn my ABCs, b-c
When it's looking real bad and you just can't count on me, 2-3
You taught me well but this time I'll think for me, for me
When it's looking real bad, baby...

Come play with me!
Don't get mad when you don't like what you see, you see!
Dumb and naive if you still don't believe baby, baby!
Don't get mad when you don't like what you see, you see!
When it's looking real bad, baby..

FORBIDDEN FOUR(FIVE) - C.M.B.D (Final Cover)

After finishing "Play With Me" the girls near the end of their girl group evolution medley ending it with the newest song from one of the newest girl groups on the scene "Forbidden Four" by C.M.D.B begins playing throughout the arena and though the set has been a more stipped back performance this song is definitely more upbeat than anything the girls have performed tonight so far the girls however are unable to perform choreography in their current outfits so instead they just do their own little un-choreographed dances to the track as they sing it Alex opens up the song sensually speaking the word "Forbidden" into the microphone before the girls finally get into the song Alex starts up the first verse singing in a higher style than she usually would rather than using her lower vocals here after Alex we hear Nicole come in singing in a similar style however the two girls have very different voices which is apparent despite this though the girls manage to flow through this rather well after Nicole finishes her part we hear all of the girls come in singing in unison in a sort of singing/shouting style before Naomi comes in also singing in a higher style like Alex however Naomi's vocals are much smoother than Alex's after her part we hear Layla come in who shows off a bit of her range as she goes a little higher adding a run to her smaller part here before Naomi comes in finishing this part up afterwords the girls all come in singing throughout the pre-chorus going back to that shouting/singing style that they pull off rather well before Jamie finishes off the pre-chorus ending the build up and heading into the chorus where the girls once again come in with that shouting/singing style we've heard throughout the song we then hear Alex come in singing in a lower style that we're use to before the girls come in once again in that same style then Naomi finishes in a similar way to Alex before the girls come in in a more relaxes harmony singing the lyrics "We are, the ones, that are called, the forbidden five" breaking each part up much like C.M.B.D did in the original song they then bring the song to an end

Alex
Nicole
Naomi
Layla
Jamie
All

Forbidden.

I'm the voice that you hear in the distance
Reminding you of your true emotions

I'm hanging your heart over the close edge
So surprised you didn't even try to stop me

Keep up, keep up, I'm so done of waiting
For you to go to dire resorts

No need for penalties, I like a game with no resource

Now the horn rings, now you find me, now you know me
I like the way you keep your enemies close

Now everyone knows that the broken lovers have arose
Keep your hearts away from the forbidden five
Loving you one second, then leaving with no remorse
Stealing away as you perish with your broken hearted soul
We are, the ones, that are called, the forbidden five
We are, the ones, that are called, the forbidden five

Edited by user 16 February 2016 08:58:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 16/02/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/02/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 16 February 2016 08:59:35(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

DON'T FIGHT IT - SYNCO (NEW SINGLE)

UserPostedImage

Sound Alike

Layla
Alex
Nicole
Jamie
Naomi
All

After finishing "Forbidden Four" the lights shut off the reason the lights had shut off is so the girls could make a very quick costume change the lights remain off for about 7 seconds before we see five streams of smoke coming from the stage rather fast suddenly the lights turn back on and we now see a nearly completely different SYNCO compared to only a few seconds in dazzling blue outfits made specifically for each girls body to show off and highlight their bodies the girls are seen at the top of the stairs on the stage in their new outfits with their hair all now down the beat to their brand new single "Don't Fight It" begins playing it giving off a slower and sexier more urban vibe than most of their previous singles there are also hints of alternative in it Alex begins singing the first verse to the song her versatile style and voice fitting almost perfectly onto the song as she shows off her amazing lower range which the fans seem to love after her part we hear Layla come in also showing off her lower register which she seemed to be experimenting with a little more tonight this lower register definitely gives Layla's usual lighter vocals a sexier sound to it we still hear the unique sound that the fans have come to know and love but now she sounds more in control than ever and finally gets past that awkward cutesy voice when she sings sexier slower tracks like this her voice even goes along rather well with the more urban sound of the song which is something she definitely needed to work on with the last album it seems as though she's found her footing with this style of music finally after about two albums now

Not long now till you succumb
And when you fall I'll be gone

You can be my summer love
But by fall I'm done
I don't care if you're left hurting

UserPostedImage

After the first verse we hear Naomi come in whose voice fits the song the best despite Layla and Alex sounding great on the song Naomi shows how much this song suits her probably more than any of the girls in the group actually her smoother sexier vocals layer over the smoother slower style of the song perfectly the girls can also be heard giving her back up as she sings the lyrics "I'm poison come and get a taste/Better keep your heart cause when I play I play for keeps" she sounds amazing and much more believable than that of Layla or even Alex as Naomi brings a sort of sass with her vocals and her overall attitude during the choreography adds to this perfectly the camera zooms in at the perfect time as it catches Naomi really losing herself in the short pre-chorus and really getting into a different state from which we've been seeing tonight though the choreography to the slower song is simple Naomi really shows off how much she stands out as SYNCO's best dancer as the other girls do a good job Naomi takes it about three levels higher which is most likely due to her professional history in dance which she is definitely not afraid to talk about in interviews or even just show while in performances much like this

UserPostedImage

As Naomi begins to bring the pre-chorus to an end the girls begin walking down the stairs that they're seen atop and towards the five chairs carefully placed at the bottom of the stage where they had been performing earlier the girls each takes a seat on a chair as they begin to sing the chorus together harmonizing throughout the entire thing giving us a different sexier harmony with Alex and Naomi taking the lowest notes Jamie taking the middle and finally Layla and Nicole taking the higher notes despite them taking the higher parts of the harmony they still keep the harmony tight smooth and in a deeper tone than their usual harmonies however Layla and Nicole's voices are heard a little bit more than the other three girls as they take more of a lead here the girls also begin doing a chair dance which is something they've become somewhat of pros at as each girl moves in near perfect sync with each other it is definitely clear they've been practicing and can definitely live up to their name now each girl seems to have grown as a vocalist and dancer Layla and Nicole who were once the two worst dancers in the group have shown a significant improvemant as the camera zooms in on them at times doing the moves rather sexual and seductive chair dance however it is Naomi's many years of training in dance pre-SYNCO that really takes it to the next level once again as she shows her love for dancing and the passion just feels so much realer coming from her

Ready for me

UserPostedImage

After the slightly higher energy chorus Naomi gets a well deserved and well planned out verse taking the lead here and giving Layla one small part in it Naomi opens up the verse and we once again hearing those sexy and smooth vocals melt over the smoother slower instrumental of the song as the girls stand up each getting into a different position on the chair both Naomi and put their legs on the chairs and begin slowly bending forward as Naomi sings bringing an even sexier feel to the performance we also see Alex standing up dancing to the song slowly and sensually we also see Jamie still sitting on her chair slowly laying backwards on it while holding onto the back of the chair Nicole however is cut out of the shot during Layla's smaller part in this verse we hear her show that lighter side to her vocals following Naomi's deeper vocals as she sings the simple line "But don't get too attached" after finishing this we hear Naomi come back in and finish up the second verse once again going back into those smoother sexy vocals the comparison now obvious Naomi definitely owns the song especially compared to the fan favorite Layla who despite delivering her line well doesn't seem to compare much to Naomi on this type of track it's obvious to anyone watching at there or at home how much Naomi is owning this performance it also seems to be obvious to the camera man as she seems to be the main focus of the camera however she barely pays any attention to the cameras further proving that she is completely lost in the performance of the new track

Take your soul in my hand
I'll show you things you've never seen

But don't get too attached
Cause when the leaves are done and the snow falls
I will leave

UserPostedImage

After the verse we finally hear Nicole come in for the second pre-chorus delivering the same lines as Naomi which actually may have been a mistake as after seeing Naomi do it Nicole just doesn't sound right on it this is however her only solo on the track and she does manage to deliver it well just not as well as that of Naomi despite having a stronger voice than Naomi her voice is not made for music like this which is obvious as she sings the part she does however show more confidence in her performing though as she struts past the girls to deliver her part giving us a sassy, confident vibe that can be compared to that of Naomi from earlier the camera stays focused on Nicole as she delivers her part along with back up from the girls who harmonize behind her until she brings her short solo to an end

UserPostedImage

After Nicole finishes the pre-chorus the girls all come in once again for the chorus giving us the sexier lower harmony they had shown in the previous chorus however this time rather than giving us another seductive chair dance the girls come in close to each other and go into a more simple yet equally sexy and seductive choreography as the girls begin slowly moving their hips to the beat Naomi once again pulls it off a lot better than the four girls around her despite Layla being put into the middle they then all turn to their side and place a hand on the girl in fronts shoulder and drop low to the ground they bounce up twice which slightly effects some of the girls vocals during the harmonie they then stand up once again and head their separate ways after finishing the dance their harmonies seem to be back to normal we also hear a few runs from Layla and Nicole throughout the slightly extended chorus as well the girls sow off their vocals a little more here than they got to during their previous solos especially Nicole who shows off more of the power in her ad-libs Layla also delivers a few runs that are definitely well placed here showing off just how well she can deliver them when done right and just how well her vocals fit them they then rejoin the other girls for the harmonies as they near the end of the chorus

Ready for me
Don't fight it
Don't fight it
Ready for me

UserPostedImage

After the chorus we finally hear Jamie come in taking the bridge entirely to herself with a few minor ad-libs done by Layla here and there however the main focus here is clear Jamie's beautiful vocals (especially live) really bring the song to new heights she goes up into a falsetto which definitely goes with the slower part of the song she seems to pull of this part with ease as she shows no strain in her vocals here or on her face it's clear that Jamie has learned to control and use her vocals more now it seems as though all of the girls have improved on things they were lacking after heading out on tour Jamie who is more quiet and usually somewhat a bit more nervous when performing also seems to show less/no fear here as she delivers the part with ease earning a few smiles from her group mates and even a thumbs up from Nicole after her near perfect delivery she then brings the bridge to an end

Come in close, come in close
Breathe in slow, breathe in slo-o-ow
Give your whole, give your whole
Give your soul, give your soul

UserPostedImage

After Jamie brings the bridge to an end the girls all head towards the edge of the stage now focusing mainly on the vocals and blending their voices into a harmony together bringing more of a tightness in the deeper harmonies than we had previously heard some of the girls can be seen doing their own little dances like Layla and Nicole who are both crouching down interacting with the audience we also see the other girls sensually dance as they harmonize throughout the chorus nothing planned or choreographed though as these last parts are just mainly to show SYNCO as themselves we see Layla and Nicole more cutely interacting with the audience singing with them while also moving their hands around dancing slightly Naomi we see in giving us a more fierce vibe as she once again shows off her sassier side Jamie can be seen closing her eyes and really getting lost in the music Alex and finally Alex is seen also interacting and dancing with the crowd waving at a few people and winking at some as she also dances as the girls harmonize throughout the chorus we can also hear ad-libs from each of the girls this time who take the time to really show off their vocals while also showing off their harmonies and allowing the next girl to show off her vocals the clear stand out here is once again Naomi as her deeper smoother runs are perfect for the song that doesn't take away from some of the stronger ad-libs by the likes of Jamie or Nicole and it definitely doesn't take away from layla's near flawless runs or Alex's deeper ad-libs Naomi just shines though her stage presence and vocals are clearly perfect for this song the girls finally bring the performance to an end then take a bow before heading off the stage blowing kisses and waving as they walk back stage

Ready for me
Don't fight it
Don't fight it
Don't fight it...
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/02/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/02/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 16/02/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/02/2016(UTC), GirlSpice on 17/02/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/02/2016(UTC)