logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#21 Posted : 22 February 2016 04:17:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: This is an awesome collection of lyrics, sound alikes and hype! I think the promotion and anticipation you've built up to this album has been splendid and personally it's one of your best works. I know there's a constant challenge to out do yourself, especially with your favorite acts but after reading these lyrics I can tell you slowly crafted up these songs and ideas, each song being different yet tying in so well with eachother. Great job on another great effort from Rum&Coke!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 22/02/2016(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#22 Posted : 25 February 2016 07:30:40(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: you hear that? that's "redrum" having its way with me. I don't even care that we just met and redrum doesn't have a condom. I'll take that risk.

Nina: but would you call redrum in the morning,love?

Erica: good god no.

Nina: good call. A splendid rogering,but not the kind you want to take to dinner.

Rum: Are you guys reporting directly from Jesus that it should be our next single???

Coke: Pretty sure they're more well connected with Satan. Especially with that opinion tbh.

Rum: Wow, what a hater. Stop fucking with God's will.

Edited by user 25 February 2016 07:41:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kandii  
#23 Posted : 25 February 2016 07:39:44(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Tyler: Alright, First I'm going to say watch all the haters and fake fans just jump all over this with an overreaction say things like snatching favs, the slayage, and queens. Me personally. As in "MY OWN OPINION" as in "MY" view of the album I think Epiphany was better. This album was good, there was a lot of good tracks on it, but Epiphany was the their best work and that was just the second album but it was built so well with the production and music and just overall quality of work. Like When have you ever seen a group put out 20 yes TWENTY tracks and all of them be good.

Rum: I'ma let you finish but this was better than Epiphany. Epiphany had a clearer direction and went about it with a good heart but our lyrics still slacked big time. We have definitely progressed in terms of song writing since then and all of these if not most are our best songs to date. And trust, there were about 30 songs that were finalized for this album, the hardest thing was definitely cutting the track and not overdoing it. A lot of times while we were processing this album I wished we could revisit that era, just to do it a bit more justice. But then again, there's always #RC5 ;)

Coke: Don't be sending winky faces to my man bitch, I don't trust you that much.

Edited by user 25 February 2016 07:41:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kandii  
#24 Posted : 25 February 2016 07:46:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Naomi: Let me get on that 'fake fan' ish real quick because I WAS SNATCHED Y'ALL GOT ME SO MESSED UP SITTING HERE ALL BALD SPEAKING IN TONGUES AND SHIT LIKE WHO TOLD YOU THIS WAS OK? I WAS FINE BEFORE YOU RELEASED THE ALBUM I WAS FINE WITH A SINGLE HERE AND THERE BUT NOPE THIS SHIT HAD TO HAPPEN YOU HAD TO GO AND DO THIS SHIT YOU HAD TO COME AND END MY CAREER AND EVERYBODY ELSE'S CAREERS LIKE SWERVE GO BACK INTO HIBERNATION AFTER THIS GIVE US A CHANCE! But forreal every song was better than the last on this album and it was worth the wait thank you for the blessing ladies I appreciate it

ooc: What her and my twitter characters said tbh

Coke: NAOMI BABY GIRL YOU AREN'T A FAKE FAN I DONT WRITE SONGS FOR FAKES YOU ARE THE REALEST TO TOUCH THIS EARTH ESPECIALLY IF I LAY MY PEN DOWN FOR YOU AND I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR PRAISING OUR ALBUM LIKE THIS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WOULD KIDNAP YOU IF GIVEN A PROPER CHANCE AND I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T LET YOU KNOW THAT. MY CAREER IS NOTHING BUT IF IT IS, I WILL ALWAYS PASS THE TORCH RIGHT TO YOU NEVER FORGET QUEEN!

Offline kandii  
#25 Posted : 25 February 2016 07:48:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Great job on the lyrics and everything. I think this was probably the most anticipated urban album on the forums to be honest lol. And I'm glad the song with Izzy was finally put to use, I was getting worried for a second. Oh and I like that sound alike much more than the original! But yes each song is pretty great and you're always good with the deep and poetic lyrics which I envy.

OOC: Thank you so much! And ugh getting that Izzy collab together was the most stressful thing I've had to do LOL Don't even get me started on the soundalikes, it changed about 30 times lol. I still don't feel like i did the lyrics completely justice, but I am happy that you are satisfied by it. And you know good and well you don't envy the mess I post, get out now.
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#26 Posted : 26 February 2016 00:07:10(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
OOC: I came here with high expectations and just see them get floored by every song. Soundalikes are on point, and don't get me started on the lyrics. Let's just say they're better than anything I could've made or dreamed of making. And I like how the album was so long yet there was never a moment when a song felt like a filler. Excellent job :)
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 1 user thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
kandii on 26/02/2016(UTC)