logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#1 Posted : 02 September 2015 08:21:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
UserPostedImage

I am Bilal Shaeen Khan, professionally known as Billy Khan to the world. Well, even my friends don't get to call me by my real name. I also tend to avoid it unless I feel like saying it. It's a horrible name. Billy sounds a lot more playful, friendly and approachable although I doubt those adjectives really describe my personality that well. I think being called Lucifer or Adolf or Taylor would be far more fitting due to my lovely track record and the reception I tend to receive from the general public. Fellow musicians and "celebrities" are generally more welcoming but that's because I'm powerful and making a shit load of money. They want to look good by having me on their arm in a photo, cheesy grin and that random finger point thing included. If I were in the same position I was in back in 2009 then they would probably shun me too. In fact they definitely would. No "probably" about it. Anyway, I'm rambling on too much here.

I can't really say if this life had been great or shit because I can't compare it to anything else. I've only had the one life, unlike Dustyn who claims he used to be a cat but I think that was back when he was hooked on the nose candy. No, I've only had this life and although I am only 22 years of age I feel like I've been going since the beginning of time. The amount of stories I could tell you...well, think of all the stories you hear from your grandparents, times them by 100, add in a lot of nudity, drugs, sex, betrayal, more nudity, money, weapons, tears, screaming and a dick piercing and you've just scratched the surface on what I could tell you. Maybe I'm over exaggerating? Maybe everybody has a life like this and I'm just blowing it all out of proportion thinking I'm unique? Either way, it's been one hell of a journey and while I'll never get the chance to live a "normal" life, I don't think I would swap this one for the world or do anything differently. It's all I know and have known. Maybe a different path would have resulted in a lasting marriage? Maybe another turn could have helped avoid some of my intense rages? Maybe a new direction would have taken me to a better place instead of being here...typing this. Although if any of those routes resulted in me not becoming a father to Daniel, meeting some of the most incredible people and Weekend not having their sexy Asian member then fuck off with all the "what if?" bollocks.

I've never really understood life. People seem to learn and grow from things over time. I seem to be plucked from one reality into another and then suddenly expected to know everything and how to behave. I compare my life to The Sims with the cheats on. One minute I'm on the street, sleeping behind a row of shops, using a pizza box as shelter and then *types in motherlode code* TA-DA! Lights, camera, action. I'm swimming in money, everyone knows my name, my face is everywhere, I'm travelling the world, winning awards and...I'm suddenly a role model? Yeah because that's what you want, me as an idol. That's the thing that scared me most and it still does. One minute people didn't even care enough to know my name let alone what I had to say. I was close to being yet another statistic. Fuck knows how many times the nurses at the A&E saved by life from another knife or broken bottle inflicted wound. All of a sudden, people are taking my word as gospel? It's frightening. That amount of pressure is daunting. I have the fans hanging on every word, their parents scrutinising it, the media picking it apart and then the haters trashing it all. I can't breathe without it offending someone or saving their life. Bit of an exaggeration there but you get the point. I didn't ask for this. I turned up at an audition in stolen clothes (stolen from a store, not from another person. I DO have standards)...anyway, I sang my heart out because I literally had nothing to lose and everything to gain. I didn't think that I would get into the band and when I did, I still thought we wouldn't last long. All I cared about was that it was going to put a roof over my head for a while and that was it. Having the luck I did at the time, I believed we'd fall apart before even releasing a single or if we did actually manage to get around to releasing shit then it wouldn't make a dent in the charts. I was so fucking wrong. Say you were optimistic unlike me; "Yeah we can go top ten!", "Of course we can crack the UK!", "Let's hit the road and tour the country! Wooooo!". All of that seems like the goals and ultimate peak for little, thrown together pop bands. World domination, going down in the history books and being mobbed while taking the bins out? Forget it. Well, that's what happened and this is my life right now. Yeah, it's a crazy world isn't it?

Like my fucked up, tortured but sexy and creative mind, this little entry is all over the place. Just typing my thoughts as they come. When you read this please don't go correcting grammar. Just makes you an arsehole and don't argue with me. It does! Anyway, I lack the vocabulary Riley possesses but unlike Mr Switzerland, I just tell it like it is and NEVER remain on the fence. It's either black or white, love or hate, good or shit, up or down...you get it. My outlook on life and the way I express it is the reason so many of you cunts hate my guts. It's also how I found some of my closest, like minded friends. I like people who aren't afraid of telling me that I'm being an absolute twat - with reasons to back it up, of course. If I think someone is a straight up, argumentative prick with no redeeming qualities then I'll just kill their career in 140 characters or less then move on. If I see more to them though and they have a lot of fight, I may just push a few more buttons to see what I get. Honor, Kai, Rory, Erica, Mercedes and dare I say Andrea...all very strong personalities and I've probably clashed with them more times than I care to remember. Some on that list can stomach me more than others and depending on when someone reads this, the names may have fluctuated again. When people say that I have no friends and that nobody likes me, I see those guys in my contacts list along with my Weekend boys, Deneil and Jerry and I smile. I know that no matter how much of a dickhead I am, they'll understand and be ready to hear me out once I come down from my rage...and take my meds. I have a large network of support but those guys really understand or at least try to understand how my mind works because of my disorders. I love them. Oh and not everyone I attack on Twitter is a potential friend. I tend to keep on hounding the "nicey-nice" people on Twitter because we all know they're fake as fuck and I hate that. Layla? Val? Izzy? We all know they skin puppies alive behind closed doors.

I've also come to realise that I do actually have family who care for me now. A family I have started on my own, more or less. Deneil is my only blood relative who is still around. I couldn't be happier for my little brother absolutely smashing it. I envy him, I really do. He went through most of the same fucked up shit I did yet somehow stayed sane, got through it all and also became a success without all of the madness that I have to deal with on a daily basis. He's holding his own and I salute him. He's always had my back and I'll always have his. We've shared a stale sandwich just so we had something to eat. I doubt petty attempts by the media and teenage girls to pit us against each other will break our bond. I still see Andrea as family too. She's the mother of my child, a great friend and possibly the person who understands me most in the entire world. People think we're estranged now or that we hate each other. There's actually still love there. Not "in love" but...love. She's a wonderful woman who is NOT given enough credit for anything she does. A terrific mother to Daniel, one hell of a writer, singer and performer and just an amazing person. My amazing boyfriend Jerry is another that I consider family even though we aren't married. Hopefully I can call him my husband one day but I'm not sure considering...time. Anyway, lots of people don't understand this. Not just the fans or the knobs working for the showbiz section of The Sun, I'm talking about some of my closest friends. It hurts when I hear them say they don't like Jerry but I respect their opinions and I'm grateful that they don't keep interfering. I wouldn't be keeping my mouth closed either if the shoe was on the other foot. I'm not asking for permission to love him. I just do and if you've got a problem, FIGHT ME. I see a lot of myself in Jerry. There's more to him than meets the eye, not everyone wants to give him a chace and he's a total freak in the bedroom. Definitely my type. He's sweet, understanding, caring, attentive and surprisingly great with Daniel. Again, not everyone sees that but I'm the one letting him live with me and he's sleeping in my bed every night so as long as I know who he really is then everything is just fine. The staple in my family, the most important member and the one my life revolves around is Daniel, my son. I am not that great with kids. Everyone else seems to be a natural around him and they love playing games and goof around. I can't do that. It's not that I don't want to. It's just not in my nature. I still love him deeply. I can't even begin to describe it. The parents out there will know what I mean. Love is such a small, pathetic word when it comes to expressing how you feel about your child. Say anything or do anything to harm Daniel and I'll tear you in two with my bare hands...and not in the nice way. I don't really give my mum, dad or my elder sisters a second though now. I still see my mum from time to time but we were never that close and as years go by, we drift further apart. My dad...he can go play with traffic. As for my sisters, I do feel bad that I am no longer in contact with them but I assume their minds have been poisoned by my father's side of the family and have that "leave everyone behind, be selfish and never look back" mentality ingrained into them. Shame.

I guess you're wondering what the fuck this is all about, yeah? Well to sum it all up, I've just given a very swift recap of my life. A life that I never really understood until now. Although, like always, things never go right for me. I'm just beginning to compute everything and see and appreciate the life, friends and family I have but it's all going to be taken away from me very soon. At first I thought I had an extremely dark, disturbed mind but then I met a few people throughout this year who made me look normal and I also stumbled into a part of the industry which even made me cower in fear. I've had close calls before. I've had many warnings. All of Weekend have. Now secrets are going to be spilled, lives are going to be ripped apart, a whole trail of destruction is going to rip its way through and I'm going to be at the centre of it. I'm documenting this and will continue to do so in the hope that, one day, someone will find out the truth. There are sick, twisted people out there. I'm an arsehole at times but I'm talking about pure evil. I already know way too much and I can't say anything else because it will only make things worse. I don't want any of that for the people I love.

If you're reading this then you better sit tight. This isn't an everyday journal. This is the story of how I die.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 14 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 02/09/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 02/09/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/09/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/09/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/09/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 02/09/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/09/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/09/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 02/09/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 02/09/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 02/09/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 02/09/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/03/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 22 September 2015 10:40:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
I can actually sit and say nothing. Don't look so surprised!

People say that I tend to get others into a lot of trouble. That is definitely not true. If you're too much of a pussy to deal with the consequences of going on a fucking epic night out with me or even fear the possibility of someone finding out what you got up to in my company then just piss off back home and watch whatever teenage trash MTV is showing now. Probably some show were all the villains are "hot" and don't own a single shirt. Oh and there's obviously some "undead" creature with a love interest despite the fact he can't even get a boner. Point being, I like to have fun and if you want to stay wrapped in cotton wool and watch tripe like that then be my guest. I'm not forcing you to associate yourself with me. I don't get people into trouble. I don't force the alcohol down their throats. I don't guide their penis into some random chick's chuff. I don't force them to piss their pants while singing "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" at the top of their lungs at 3 o'clock in the morning. There may be times when I've accidentally slipped up and said something, landing a person in hot water but little slips of the tongue happen. We're all human and makes mistakes from time to time. Generally though, I'm not a troublemaker. I'm a party starter. What you choose to do in my company is entirely your choice.

Another popular misconception about me is that I have a big mouth. This is something that really irks me. Sure, I might go on and on like a dog with a bone. If you're reading this and growing tired of my complaints then I pity you as this is only the second entry. Grab yourself a few paracetamol to ease the headache and get a hot drink to help wind down. You're going to be hearing a lot more of the things that piss me off and how strongly I feel about them. Just knuckle down and stick with it. Whatever you do, don't flick to the last entry though. Curiosity killed the cat and I hate spoilers. I don't want the end to come sooner than expected so please, no reading ahead. Where was I? Oh yeah, FUCK YOU! Fuck you for thinking I have a big mouth and branding me untrustworthy. I have no idea who will be reading this but chances are you've written me off in the past like a lot of people tend to do. I admit, I don't hold my tongue when I need to call someone out for being a dick. If they need to be taken down a peg or two, I'm more than happy to help. Most people I have a go at are ones that secretly grind everyone's gears but they are too nice to say something to them. I'm not. If you're an irritating little pest, I will squish you. All I want is for everyone to just to chill which you may find surprising. I don't live for the fights. Stop acting like an 11 year old girl with ADHD just because you think it's cute. Stop posting 999999999 pics of your face a day just because you're so boring that we forget what you even look like after five minutes. Stop pitting people against each other just because they have the same genitals. I just want all that petty shit to stop. I'm really not a monster.

I have my own secrets and I hold other people's secrets too. Many of them. I keep them under lock and key. I will call someone an arsehole on Twitter but I really don't have a mouth as big as people think. I would never release any information that would destroy someone's life and career. I honestly wouldn't. I guess I'm actually....nice? Only a colossal cunt from the depths of Hell would willingly broadcast the stuff I know to the entire world. I may want people to tone it down and shut up for five minutes but I'd never wish to push them to brink of suicide and really "end them". Sometimes I let my temper get the better of me and I accidentally break someone's jaw but enduring the pain of that for a short period is much better than the mental and emotional scars I could leave on them, right? If I were as evil as people believed, I would go on Twitter right now and out at least five people as being gay or bisexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that because, hello! It's a personal matter though and just because I accept who I am and what I am doesn't mean it's easy for others. It's 2015 as I write this and the world is changing but it still doesn't make coming out an enjoyable experience. I could ruin a handful of careers because I know what goes on behind the scenes. Some people don't get the gigs purely because of their talent, we ALL know that. I just happen to know what some people really do to get to the top and who's pulling all the strings. If I wanted to, I could show a little error in someone's bloodline in a few years and potentially tear a very powerful family apart. I know which branch is missing from the tree. I have access to documents that prove it and can even get it straight from the horse's mouth. I won't though because I know what it's like to be scarred. It fucking sucks, man. What hurts the most is not that I'm unfairly judged by strangers, no, it's that even the people who have trusted me with their secrets like to turn on me from time to time. They need to remember who really has their back.

One thing I hate myself for is that I could easily send someone to prison. I could get them sent down for life and if this took place over in the US, this horrid person would certainly be put on death row. No doubt about it. We're from the UK though so we give people like these a cup of tea and pamper them for the rest of their lives because that's the more civil thing to do, apparently. The right thing to do would be for me to contact the authorities immediately and have this scum bag lifted off of the streets to spend the rest of their life in prison. It'd certainly be a momentous day for me as I've dreamed about it for around 16 or 17 years now. The reason I can't bring myself to do it though is because it will open up a fucking huge can of fucktard worms. Fucktard worms that spit acid. Fucktard warms that spit acid which I really can't deal with. Certainly not now, anyway. It's a deeply personal situation for me and as close to home as it could possibly get. I still haven't fully accepted, digested and understood the situation myself so to go public with it and have millions of people sticking their noses in and giving their opinions wouldn't be wise. I cry myself to sleep over it during many nights already without adding to it. I still see the life and sparkle slowly fading from his eyes. I still see him staring right at me through the gap in the living room door. I remember the cries and pleas from his wife on the news. I remember the deep red pool flowing from his throat as he lay there. I remember my father pressing his blood covered finger against my lips and telling me to keep his secret.

Until next time,

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/09/2015(UTC), erich hess on 22/09/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 22/09/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 22/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 22/09/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 22/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/09/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/03/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 24 March 2016 04:52:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

EVENTS OF 22/3/16

UserPostedImage

Billy waits in the passenger seat of a chic black Mercedes-Benz E-Class S212 while on the phone to his band mate Riley Hamilton. The car is situated in a parking lot outside of a 24 hour supermarket and would be totally empty if not for the lone white van parked a few spots down from Billy and a huge green delivery truck at the side of the store, grumbling away as two young men unload the goods from the back. It's 3:46 A.M. to be precise and it's the perfect time for Billy to do some shopping, well the perfect time for his brother Deneil to do the shopping for him. While his younger brother trails around the ghost town like supermarket, Billy enjoys the warmth and comfort of their luxurious hire car. He turns up the heating to fight off the bitter cold that comes with the early hours in London and connects his phone to the Bluetooth device as he talks to his band mate.

"You know what, Riley? I think we should just scrap that part as the chorus altogether. I mean, I think it's great but it would make a fucking killer bridge instead. It kinda takes on a whole different sound and delivery which we could use to break down the track towards the end of it. We have a great pre-chorus that's really fucking built up and I think that the chorus has to be even bigger and like...a smack around the head. The one we've got now is amazing lyrically but would need a lot of chopping and changing to make an anthem-like chorus and I don't want to do that. The melody we have for those lines is wicked and I don't want to tamper with it. I think we should definitely keep it as the bridge instead."

Billy looks around, enjoying what he can of the "scenery" inside the parking lot while he talks to his friend Riley. There really isn't much to look at but Deneil seems to be taking forever to return with the small list of groceries he sent him in for so he needs a way to amuse himself. If Billy were to look ahead, he'd see straight into the brightly lit supermarket through the huge windows. It's odd seeing a place usually filled with life look so deserted. None of the checkouts he can see from the window appear to be opened and the aisles are lifeless apart from when the middle aged cleaner makes her random appearances with her mop. Behind the car are multiple shopping cart stations standing in the darkness. To the right, nothing but empty spaces and a few street lights and bins in the distance. To the left is the lone white van. As Riley agrees with Billy and delivers his tired response, complete with yawns and all, Billy chuckles and realises that Riley probably wants to get to bed. His friend is more than likely already half asleep and agreeing to something he's not really listening to.

"Alright mate, you sound fucked. I'll let you go and I'll chat to you tomorrow. 'Night, Hamilton."

As soon as Billy hangs up, he relaxes back into his seat and looks to his left towards the van. His stomach leaps as he sees a dark hooded figure look out of the van's passenger side window. Billy never noticed the figure before and he's been sat here for a good 15 or 20 minutes waiting on his brother. It was pretty dark though and the person was wearing all black so they may have just blended into the background this whole time. At least, that's what Billy tells himself before his mind wonders into the "paranormal" paranoia. What slightly unnerves the pop star is that this person's face cannot be seen. It's a total mass of black space under that hood and he or she, appears to be staring straight at Billy. He's not easily scared but there's something not quite right about this situation. He can feel it in the air. Billy taps on the dash and mutters "Hurry the fuck up, Deneil!" under his breath, trying his best to ignore the hooded figure who may or may not still be staring at him. A little side eye to the left and sure enough, he can see this person in the same position, gazing right into the Khan's vehicle. Suddenly, a roaring engine and exhaust pipe spring into life and cause Billy to literally jump in his seat. He turns to see the van lit up and in action. The figure still stares from the passenger side, this time with their leather gloved hands pressed against the window. If that wasn't enough to shake up Billy, he now realises that there must be two of them in the van as the figure he can see clearly isn't the one starting the vehicle up. Slowly, the bulky white contraption trails forward and takes a left, exiting the parking lot and onto the main road. Thousands of thoughts and questions rush through Billy's head but the main one is "Why were they there?". They had been there upon arrival and had sat in darkness almost the entire time. They weren't waiting on anyone coming out from the store nor were they fans or paps eagerly awaiting the brothers' arrival as the decision to go there was very heat of the moment and nobody else knew they were going to be there. Billy isn't usually one to be freaked like this but something isn't right here.

BANG!

"Fuck! Deneil! You fucking little cunt!!" Billy yells, trying his best to seem all macho and dominant after being spooked by his little brother who banged on his window. Deneil had returned to the car without Billy noticing and decided to terrorise his older brother who appeared to be in a trance-like state in his seat. He laughs and pokes out his tongue, taking pleasure in winding up his sibling. He walks around to the trunk of the car and places three shopping bags in before returning to the driver's seat, letting some of the cold night air in with him. Unlike Billy who is dressed in a crisp white suit and smart looking dark jeans, Deneil is wearing a grey beanie hat, a tight white t-shirt and loose grey sweatpants. He always appears more casual and relaxed than his older brother who likes to treat every event like it's part of London Fashion Week. Rather than inform Deneil of the hooded figure and the van, he decides to hound him for taking his sweet time inside. Deneil would more than likely just laugh at Billy and not take the story seriously and the last thing Billy wants is to be ridiculed by his baby brother.

"What took you so fucking long, D?! My arse is numb with all of this waiting around...and I don't know how to work the fucking radio. I'm sat here like a knob while you piss about looking at tins of beans. I only asked for Rice Krispies, peaches and some chocolate bars."

"Chill, fam! I had to buy some things for myself, you know. Ain't all about you, bruv. I haven't been out shopping in a while so I was stocking up again. Also, those self checkout machines were well bad. Things kept fucking up. Kept scanning button mushrooms as 25 by Adele. Trying to charge me £9.99 for fungus, bruv. Had to hunt down for a member of staff. What's with you anyway? You're all...jumpy, bruv."

"Nothing...I'm sorry...I'm just tired, bro. How much do I owe you?

"Nah, it's on me. It was only a couple of quid anyway. Ain't gonna break the fucking bank."

"Thanks, D. You mind taking me home now? I just want to climb into bed and sleep straight away. Jerry's away working with his group and won't be back until late tomorrow so I'm stuck with an empty bed. I hate it when he's not in bed with me. Just going to force myself to sleep and not think about the fact that he's not there. Fuck, I've become part of one of the very things I hate - a soppy couple. I used to love my own space but now I need him with me. It's fucking disgusting."

Deneil laughs and shakes his head, just enjoying listening to the ramblings of his brother. Even being in love and one of the most famous people on the planet right now, everything he says and does is still so "Billy". While Deneil straps on his seat belt and fires up the Mercedes-Benz, Billy sighs and rests his head against the window. His thoughts are a jumbled collection of missing his fiance for the night as well as the strange situation with the guys or girls in the van. Deneil rambles on as the car leaves the parking lot while Billy drifts in and out, giving one word replies and making noises in agreement every so often without really listening to what his little brother has to say. He's disconnected to it and there's something not quite right about tonight which is gnawing away at Billy. Billy doesn't even comment on his younger brother passing a whole lot of gas on the journey, something which usually earns Deneil a few punches on the arm and insults.

Pulling up to the gates of Billy's grand London home, Deneil gets out of the car and opens the trunk to collect Billy's shopping bag. The younger Khan had been asked to stay over but had declined. Even though Billy really doesn't want to feel alone right now, his pride always gets in the way so he didn't fancy trying to twist Deneil's arm and risk looking pathetic, wanting his little brother to stay and calm his nerves. Billy steps out of the car and takes his bag from Deneil, briefly turning to look at the huge padlocked gates behind him. Even Billy's house stands all on it's lonesome which represents exactly how he's feeling tonight.

"Cheers, D. Was nice hanging with you today, bro. Didn't think we'd be out this late...or early...whichever way you want to look at it. Was fun though. We don't really get to do random shit like this any more."

"That's 'cause you're a superstar who jets around the world and leaves us little people behind. Plus you're planning a wedding, bruv. You're a busy man. You can call me anytime though, man...you know that, right? Things may be different now but we're still brothers."

"Yeah, yeah...I know that. We'll hang more often. I promise. Thanks again for tonight, D."

"No problem, fam. See you later, man."

"Yeah, see you around, bro."

Billy and Deneil hug before the younger brother heads back into the warmth and safety of his hired car. Billy turns around to face the tall, locked iron gates once again with his shopping bag tight in his grip. As he fumbles around for the key to the gate in his pocket, Deneil pulls away and drives off down the empty street, leaving Billy truly on his own for the first time tonight. The rattling of the padlock and chains seem to fill the deadly silent road and echo throughout the area. Once inside the pebble filled driveway, the sensor lights come on and illuminate Billy and the entire garden. He closes the creaky gates over and locks up from the inside. Again, something just isn't sitting right with Billy. Everything is rather still and eerie, only adding to the tension. No strong wind, no rain, no traffic passing by, no animals...just the sound of Billy's footsteps crunching on the pebbles leading up to the house. As he puts the key in the door, his phone buzzes, startling him. It's a text message from Jerry.

"I know you're probably still awake at this time. Just want to say goodnight and that I'm really missing you right now. Love you, babe - J xx"

Billy smiles, suddenly feeling more at ease after hearing from Jerry. He steps inside the house and switches the lights on before replying to the text. He immediately heads towards the kitchen after taking his shoes off at the front door. Billy places the bag on the island counter and takes out the groceries, double checking to make sure Deneil bought the right things before he opens up his fridge and cupboards, putting the items in the correct place. Reaching up to put his cereal in a cupboard, Billy hears his cat grumbling somewhere in the kitchen behind him. He turns to see his Bengal cat, Zeus, cowering in the corner with his pupils dilated and fur standing up on all ends as if he's in danger. The cat is usually a big softy and comes straight up to Billy whenever he returns home, looking for attention and treats.

"Zeus what's wrong?"

Billy closes the cupboard door and slowly walks over to the feline, not wanting to startle or intimidate him even more. He has no idea what's going on. Billy is pretty sure he fed the cat and the dog before he left so it's not as if Zeus is pissed at him for that. He slowly reaches his hand out to pet the cat to show him that everything is OK. Zeus whines before spitting at Billy. Deciding it's better to leave him to come out of his mood on his own accord, Billy sighs and turns his back on the cat before proceeding towards the hallway. Just before leaving though, he can see that his dog's food bowl is still totally full. It hasn't been touched at all. Knowing Chico (and all dogs), there's no way that food would have lasted that long. Adding that with the strange behaviour of the cat, Billy is immediately alerted.

"Chico? Chiiiiccoooo??"

Whistling and calling out for his dog, Billy tiptoes around the hallway and tries his best to find the balance between gentle and ready for action. He doesn't want to disturb his pets but after being swiped at by his cat, he also doesn't fancy being attacked by a dog either so has to remain on guard. Walking into the darkened living room, Billy calls out once again and stands in the doorway. After no response, he reaches in and hits the light switch. Touching the switch, he feels something wet on his fingers which causes him to wince in disgust. He couldn't see what it was at first but once the light was on, Billy looks down at his hand and sees droplets of red smeared across his finger tips. He raises an eyebrow and realises that it's blood. How the hell did blood get on his light switch?! More importantly, who does it belong to?

Looking up and into the living room is what truly shakes Billy to the core. His stomach churns. Beads of sweat instantly trickle down his face. His knees knock together and his beautiful tanned skin morphs into the palest of white. All along his walls are smeared, covered and splashed with blood. Drops of dark red blood are scattered over his laminated floors as well as his once white centrepiece rug. Big objects such as his television and glass coffee table still remain untouched but a few vases have been smashes as well as pictures. The huge mirror that once took pride of place in the middle of the feature wall is now on the floor in front of the fire place, smashed into pieces. Now, in place of the mirror, lies to word "SOON", written in blood with all capital letters and underlined twice, just in case Billy missed the point. Turning to leave the crime scene, Billy stops in his tracks and yells as he sees his beloved dog pinned to the back of the door with one of his chef knives. He covers his mouth in an attempt to stop himself from throwing up. Tears stream down his face but the devastation soon transforms into sheer panic yet again. He realises that the padlocked gate at the front was still chained when he arrived. The only two entrances are the front door which he entered and the one in the kitchen which he passed earlier. Neither of them had any signs of forced entry.

Whoever did this knows how to get into Billy's house with great ease.

Whoever did this knew that both Billy and Jerry would be away for most of today in order to commit such a foul act.

Whoever did this has been watching.
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/03/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 24/03/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 24/03/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 24/03/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/03/2016(UTC), GirlSpice on 24/03/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/03/2016(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 24 March 2016 20:20:19(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: Noooo, Chico! Sad I really loved the mystery behind it and how it built up, very well written! Sometimes I miss reading story-based RPs, so this was a great read. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 25/03/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#5 Posted : 29 March 2016 06:39:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Noooo, Chico! Sad I really loved the mystery behind it and how it built up, very well written! Sometimes I miss reading story-based RPs, so this was a great read. :)

OOC: I know! #JusticeForChico :( Thank you very much. I've been wanting to do a post like this for the longest time and still felt a little rusty on this one. It was supposed to be even longer! Glad you enjoyed reading it and so happy that you liked how it was built up. Tried my best to make it as atmospheric and mysterious as possible. More to come shortly! :)
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#6 Posted : 16 July 2016 08:16:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

DIARY ENTRY 15/7/16

UserPostedImage

If you're reading this, whenever you find it and wherever you are at the time, I hope you're in a position where it's safe to have some serious NSFW material on display. I mean, you obviously can't expect anything less from me so this really shouldn't come as a surprise. Wait...unless you genuinely have no clue who I am, in which case I strongly suggest you put this the fuck down and let someone who actually cares take over. This diary is sacred. Anne Frank who? Not writing this for any basic bitch. No matter how soppy, dramatic, sexy or deeply disturbing it is, this is my life and I'm documenting what little I have left of it. Take it as it is, fucking appreciate the hell out of it and let my story live on. One day this is all coming to an end as people are really praying for my silence. This is my way of still running my mouth and give you TMI from beyond the grave so...yeah...fuck all of you.

It's common knowledge that I love sex. There really is no surprise or shock there, am I right? Like a lock and key, toothbrush and toothpaste, pieces of a puzzle and all the other things that connect and go hand in hand, you don't think of Billy Khan without sex or nudity not springing to mind simultaneously. I will admit that I am a total horny bastard at times and have been since the innocence of childhood (or at least my tainted version of it) was switched off and the lovely, confusing and frustrating teenage years took over. Growing up among some seriously sketchy characters and with a lot of older boys in the foster care system, sex was a topic that came up very often and one which was very entertaining. It was either hearing about other people's sexual exploits and reading reused dirty magazines with sticky pages or sitting around and discussing how unloved and unwanted we all were. I even went out and lost my virginity when I was just 14 years old to a guy who was clearly in his mid 30's and really shouldn't be walking the streets right now but what can you do? Anyway, as far from glamorous as it sounds, my first time really changed my life. Sucking dick and then being fucked in an alleyway behind an old fruit market in return for a pack of cigarettes seemed like a good enough deal. Yes, I started smoking young but can't you tell that it's a recurring theme? Not only were the sensations out of this world but being held close, kissed and feeling needed and instrumental in making someone else feel good made me feel even greater in return. Yeah, he probably didn't give two fucks about me. The guy didn't even ask my name. In those few minutes though, I felt more important and wanted than ever before.

I spent a good few years of my life just fucking around, craving that rush and actually feeling like I'm worthy. Of course I looked filthy and disgusting to everyone on the outside. Having sex with strangers, unprotected a lot of the time with the males, didn't exactly make me look like the perfect boy next door. Nobody seemed to understand that this was my release. When you're constantly reminded of the fact that you were an unwanted kid, branded as "difficult" and having all your flaws pointed out on a daily basis, you turn to wherever shows you the slightest signs of love and affection. Well, at least that's what I did. When the slutty girl down the road is willing to let you share her cosy bed with her for one night in return for a little action, you swallow your fucking pride, spread her legs and fucking go for it. With all of its perks though, these experiences gave me a very warped idea of sex. It took on an entirely new meaning to me, losing all of its sentimental value. Sex was for cheap thrills by this point. Cheap thrills and to stroke my ego. I didn't want to believe it could be anything more than that. Our bodies were given the gift of pleasure from sex so that we would want to bang out children as well as develop deeper and stronger bonds with our partner. That was lost on me. Even in the early days with Andrea, my first true love, I still wanted to fool around with others. I wanted to taste all the different flavours and what the world still had to offer. Believe me, I even did it for a time. Our relationship was always on and off, fiery and totally fucked up. Sure, I learned some things about the beauty of monogamy during my time with Andrea but we contradicted ourselves because as soon as one of us were pissed off with the other, we'd go out that night and take off our underwear for someone else. Meeting Jerry is where it all changed for me.

Jerry fucked me last night. Fucked me good and hard. It was unbelievable. I usually top but every now and again, Jerry takes charge and makes me his bitch. It's hard to imagine, me being powerless to someone, but I do enjoy it from time to time. It was such a fucking rush being thrown around the bed, unable to escape the constant pounding and pressure from his long, smooth, perfectly cut cock. No matter how awkward the position was or how extreme some of our actions were, we simply didn't care and just went for it. We have nothing to hide and nothing to be embarrassed about. We love each other and only wish to please one another. As much as I wanted him to fill me up with his cum, Jerry wanted to finish all over my face which is actually something I'm not that keen on (it usually gets in my hair and pisses me off) but I let him do it as that's what my baby wanted. Ugh, see? See where I'm at in life? I'm using corny words like "baby" to describe my significant other. Last night I had a realisation about where Jerry and I really are in life. Sure I use pet names for him, I fucking love him and we're engaged but I only realised just how far deep in we really are last night. Sounds silly, I know, I bought the guy a ring and have spent over a year with him but it only really sunk in just how much he means to me last night. I've been married before and I never felt half as attached to Andrea as I do to Jerry. When we were having sex, our hands and our tongues went everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE. Places that would normally gross you out. I spent like five minutes licking and nuzzling into his armpits, like WTF?! That's not all. When the fucking slob farts and burps right in my presence I...kinda enjoy it? Messed up, I know. Who even likes that? I can't fault him. Billy Khan can't fault someone. Who ever thought that day would come? Even right down to his feet, he is perfect. Fuck, I love his feet and his cute little toes. They're beautiful and all mine to tend to. I'm probably grossing everyone out now. Good.

What I'm really trying to say is that this is the man for me and it's so fucking twisted that I'm now only seeing just how much I've grown. Fuck it, I want full custody of Daniel. I want to be Billy Holmes. I want to buy a nice family home. I want Austin Nimmo to choke. I want to adopt another child in the future. I want the fucking good life. After fighting it, turning my nose up at it and pushing it away for so long, I fucking want it now that I know it will NEVER last. I've got...a year...at most. I know that they, whoever they are, will come for me. There's no hiding that. Do I take Jerry up the aisle (no pun intended) and cram everything into the next few months just to satisfy myself and enjoy what little time I have left? Is that selfish though? Starting something I know I will not be able to finish and leave Jerry behind to deal with it all on his own? Promising to spend the rest of my life with him when I know that I'll be lucky to still be here this time next year seems....pretty fucking fucked up.
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 16/07/2016(UTC), erich hess on 16/07/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 17/07/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#7 Posted : 25 August 2016 12:23:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

The past week has certainly been eventful for Billy. He's found himself at war with his boss yet again, receiving a major backlash from certain people in the media, had another naked photograph leak and is at loggerheads with Oscar behind the scenes once more. In other words, it's just another regular week in the life of Billy Khan. He tends to just blaze through every day and every situation without a second thought or any consideration for anyone else or the consequences of it all. It's not a conscious decision to be this way, it's just how Billy is and it's why he sometimes fails to understand why everyone gets mad at him. Billy's an open book and carefree so when people take offence, he immediately believes that they are the ones in the wrong, not him. He's noticed that his fiance, Jerry, has been pretty quiet since the new scandal and is starting to wonder whether or not it's bugging him too. It's not as if Jerry doesn't know Billy and his tendencies to involve himself in drama so something is up.

They lay on the couch with Billy underneath and Jerry laying on top of him. Jerry's back is resting on Billy's chest as he's just received a shoulder massage from him. While the entire night hasn't been problematic at all, there's still been a weird atmosphere throughout the house. Jerry's been answering in really short, basic sentences and sometimes only replying with one word. Eye contact has also been at a minimum too. There have been little spells of this ever since the picture leaked but tonight is definitely the most awkward it's ever been. Billy tries to liven things up and draw out that spark in Jerry again so he begins to kiss his fiance by the ear, staying in the same position on the couch, while sliding his hand down Jerry's midriff and heading towards his crotch. Billy slips his hand under Jerry's briefs and begins to feel on his cock, still kissing him on the cheek and ear area as he does so. After a few moments of brushing his thumb over Jerry's cock head, Billy realises that he's still soft and clearly not feeling it, which is very unusual. "Babe...do...do you not like that, or....?" Billy asks as he still tries to pleasure him.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/08/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 26 August 2016 07:51:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry returns the kisses that he's receiving from Billy but it lacks the passion and warmth that they usually posses. Instead, they are just stale kisses that come across slightly detached and it seems that there just isn't any spark going on at all. All of the drama has definitely been weighing on Jerry and the fact that yet another nude picture surfaced online has Jerry questioning many things, and it's definitely showing in his attitude. In Jerry's eyes what's annoyed him even more is that Billy has seemed to act fine with it and even involve himself in drama that Jerry and him have agreed to avoid in the past. Jerry understands that Billy has mental issues but after a while having patience sometimes wears out and at the moment Jerry was feeling a bit under the weather and annoyed. It didn't mean he loved Billy any less, but he certainly wasn't feeling like himself.

After Billy questions him and sharply answers "I'm fine" as Billy tries to pleasure him.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Online BrownSugar  
#9 Posted : 26 August 2016 08:29:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Jerry gets like this, it upsets and really confuses Billy. As he himself is rather expressive of his feelings, he expects everyone else to be too and it's hard for him to read and compute what's going on when Jerry puts up a front. Part of Billy's condition is that he likes to be told straight up, black or white, this or that, and not have to read between the lines as it makes him worried, anxious and even scared which in turn can result in a breakdown. Billy's always dealing with controversy and drama so it's hard to tell what exactly it is that's pissing Jerry off. This is just normal life for him and he cannot fathom why anyone would take issue with it, especially the man who agreed to marry him.

Billy immediately senses the cold bite in Jerry's voice but tries his best to glaze over it. Billy knows that he's not the best at handling confrontation. He goes from 0 to 100 in no time. There's absolutely no middle level with Billy. He's either chilled like he is now or flying off the handle, which he doesn't want to do with Jerry. Instead, he just continues to kiss and play with Jerry, pulling his fiance's shorts down and revealing his dick which is still soft. "Beautiful," he says with a little chuckle and peck on the cheek. He continues to feel on him for a moment but is clearly getting nowhere. Billy moves his hand around and cups under his balls and teases Jerry's ass area, trying something new to get a reaction but...nothing. "What's going on? Am I not attractive any more? You're still all...limp, babe."
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 26 August 2016 08:40:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry just sighs. "I don't think you'll understand anyway...its just best not to talk about it". Jerry tries his best to make himself feel better but he's obviously not working. One thing Jerry did learn while being in a relationship with Billy is his unpredictable nature and Jerry learned to be less confrontational then he used to be so Billy doesn't escalate as well as himself. Jerry has been known to have a bad temper but it's become something he's been able to control recently due to being with Billy and it goes to show that there are not so many negative attributes when being with Billy. Jerry just rolls his eyes scooting over a bit, Billy clearly sees that he's upset yet he still continues to lead things on and it's making Jerry feel uncomfortable. "just ...not in the mood he says" shooting Billy a cold stare. "Just not feeling like myself...."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Online BrownSugar  
#11 Posted : 26 August 2016 08:57:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy immediately sits up, moving Jerry off of him and onto the other seat on the couch. Jerry knows that when having discussions with Billy that it's like treading on eggshells as anything could set him off. Sometimes it's the little things that Jerry doesn't give a second thought about that triggers Billy, sending him into an unexpected rage which seems to be the case right now. "I wouldn't understand?! You saying that I'm stupid? That I can't understand a simple problem? Just fucking tell me and then maybe I will understand!" Billy raises his voice and turns to face Jerry. He's not full-on shouting as Daniel is asleep in his room but there's enough bite in his voice to make Jerry realise that he's touched a nerve. One thing Billy hates is his intelligence being questioned, even though Jerry wasn't meaning it like that at all. "What the fuck have I done now? Don't say "nothing" because I know that's a bunch of shit. You always do this to me. You have a problem and never tell me yet expect me to know what's going on and fix it. How do you expect me to know if you don't say shit?" Billy then sighs, closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, knowing that he's getting all hyped up. "Sorry...just...tell me what's wrong, Jerry."
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 26 August 2016 09:15:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry is slightly startled by Billy sudden switch in personality. Just seconds ago he was being intimate and trying to pleasure Jerry, and here he is now showing slightly aggressive behavior. It's this type of behavior that can begin to weigh a person down. No matter how much Jerry advocates for Billy, at any moment he could say the wrong then and Billy could switch on him. Although Jerry isn't an angel at any stretch as he sometimes does not know to how respond to Billy.

Jerry sometimes leaves things bundled up to avoid conflict but it's started to make him feel like a prisoner. Jerry looks at Billy when his temper heightens, not even escalating after it. "That's why....that's exactly why..." Jerry sits up on the bed clearing his throat "It's reasons like that, Billy. I just don't want to say the wrong thing and have you go off on me. So I rather just say nothing at all." Jerry looks down and then back at him. He has a serious tone in his voice but it sounds sympathetic enough to not be carried across as being standoff-ish and aggressive.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#13 Posted : 26 August 2016 09:28:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy listens to Jerry and can see where he is coming from but would ultimately prefer if Jerry was straight up with him. He should know how much secrecy and coldness really winds Billy up the wrong way and gets him paranoid. It's a deep routed psychological issue. Whenever anyone keeps things from him, Billy starts to think that they're planning on hurting or leaving him which he has had issues with all of his life. Loads of people have walked out on him and they all have the same defeated air around them that Jerry has right now when they decide to go. He doesn't want that. He'd rather have it out. They're stuck between a rock and a hard place with Billy's temper. "Look...I know I'm...I have issues but if you don't talk...how can I work on things?" Billy sounds a lot calmer now and just shows how quickly he can change. It's a shame as he does have a good heart and this temper is literally something he can't control yet it seems to define him. He doesn't get off on shouting at Jerry, it just...happens. "Tell me what I've done this time. Fucking shout and scream at me if you have to. I know you have it in you. I know your temper, Jerry Holmes. Just please don't keep things from me. I...I get...frightened."
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 26 August 2016 09:46:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry sighs and feels glad when Billy calms down and shows some understanding. It's the moments like these, when Billy is charming, warm-hearted and sympathetic that truly reminds Jerry of who he's deeply in love with. Billy has a dark side, one that can be both frightening and dangerous, but when his true side (one of which Jerry and very little amounts of people have seen) is put on the forefront you can easily admire him. "I don't mean to frighten you but..I don't want to stress you out even further. You know...with all the things going on.....The last thing you need is me nagging you about how I'm feeling. So I might close off sometimes and don't tell you what's wrong just for the sake of you...and is fighting" He pauses "There's no temper for me to have....I seriously don't want to have it out with you but first, the nudes thing. It just annoys me. You speaking with Erica...if I paraded around like that Billy you wouldn't be okay with it. Would you?" Jerry is getting at Billy's nature on Twitter that sometimes stresses Billy out in the end so Jerry isn't always too happy when Billy is focused on the Twitter world. "Those people you talk to, half of them don't give a shit about you. I promise you that and I'm sure you know that too, but you give them a show, and I just want you to focus on the more important things. We have a family, we're getting married! Daniel and I are here for you. I know you're here for us too...but...you're doing too much". Jerry looks at Billy concerned more-so then angry. A lot has happened in the past few months.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 26 August 2016 10:13:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Jerry hits the nail right on the head when he says that most of the people don't give a shit about Billy. He doesn't seem to realise that most people follow and interact with Billy either to laugh at him, to thrive off the drama or for their own personal gain. Not that he means to be, but Billy is essentially a glorified trolled and people live for his antics, not Billy himself. He doesn't understand that though. Billy suffers severe rejection issues and has done all his life so to have 45 million followers on Twitter, people messaging him all day and the media giving him attention makes Billy feel like he's actually wanted and loved. It's why he spends so much time on social media, he feels important and needed. Little does he know that he's just being used and will also be dropped the second someone more interesting comes along. "Jerry, I've had nudes leak for years. I really don't care now. It's all just a bit of fun. Regardless of whether I have clothes on or not, people are going to look at me in a sexual way. Same goes for you. It's part of the job. The most important thing is that it's you who I love and come home to." Billy holds Jerry's hand, thinking carefully about what he wants to say and not get all flustered about it. Usually, words just fly out and they don't come out the way he wanted which ultimately leads to another rage. "I'm not doing too much. I don't put on a show. These people are my friends, Jerry." Billy lets go of his hand and sounds a lot more serious now without coming across as aggressive. There is a look in his eyes though, a look Jerry is all too familiar with, that suggest he'll break if he doesn't like what he hears next. He often looks confused, like he's trying to calculate a huge sum in his head and that tells Jerry that he's trying to process his emotions but struggling. Billy either usually has this look on his face or a rather empty, lonely glazed over expression which happens when he's all doped up and spaced on his medication. It's very rare that Billy just gets to be "fine", "normal" and himself, which is a shame because that Billy is a truly lovely, funny person.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 28 August 2016 05:39:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry listens to Billy as he speaks sitting on the bed and feeling rather relieved that they have each started shouting at each other. Over time, Jerry has learned how to have disputes with Billy but at the same time Jerry has his own complexes about himself that conflicts his relationship with Billy. In their relationship, someone had to be the level headed, understanding one and prior to being with Billy, Jerry was the outlandish, high tempered, standoffish individual might like Billy himself. But over time, Jerry has changed and now tries his best to combat Billy's conditions with a calmer approach and although sometimes Jerry has his spouts of temperament, right now he's calmly talking to his fiancee about the way he feels. Jerry sighs "I know....I know that...I guess I'm being selfish and sometimes I want you to myself. I see social media does to you, it makes you happy and it's all fun and laughs...I get that... but a lot of times it can be damaging, and it's upset you alot." When Billy lets go of Jerry's hand he can see Billy's expression tightening. "I know there your friends..." he pauses "You've wanted me to tell you how I'm feeling babe, and I'm expressing myself to you now.... I'm not saying they aren't your friends. I just want you to be careful, that's all." Jerry doesn't sound all too serious, he sounds concerned about the situation. He knows Billy's gets happiness from twitter and the feeling of being "wanted", but there's no need for Billy to want so much attention from strangers when he's getting all the true loving and attention from his two biggest supporters. Jerry himself, and Daniel.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#17 Posted : 28 August 2016 06:34:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy has a hard time processing heightened emotions all at once so he's glad that the tones in their voices have subdued and it's not showing signs of turning into a shouting match. Although some will find it really hard to believe, Billy wouldn't initially resolve to yelling or anything physical if he had more of a say. Sure, he's got a naturally sharp tongue and is slick with words but he's not a total brute. When he gets conflicting feelings in his head and panic starts to set in, that's when he'll really lash out. Not many people can calm him down or stop him from getting hyped but Jerry seems to have mastered it lately. "I don't think that it damages me any more than real life. Most of the people that have an issue with me on there are people I still meet face to face anyway in this industry. People have issues with me no matter what. If it's not for my personality or my cock, it's for the fact that I'm an Asian guy who has spoken out against religions and also happens to be bisexual. I've got thick skin." Billy shrugs and looks down, not really loving recalling all the reasons why he gets so much flack. Another reason for his big personality is that it's a way of distracting and defending. Even if he was the quietest guy in the band or on Earth, he'd still receive a lot of backlash in this world purely for the colour of his skin and sexuality. A lot of people forget that Billy actually embodies many things that small-minded people despise which could be another reason why he's so quick to bite back. "You want me to be careful and I understand that but...I can take care of that shit. Are you scared for me though? That's what is most important." Billy turns to Jerry and places a hand on his cheek. He brushes his thumb over his cheekbone and looks Jerry in the eyes before slowly moving in for a slow and tender kiss. "I am so fucking lucky to have you. Can't wait to take you up the aisle...and then have a wedding." Billy laughs and gives Jerry another little kiss before the bedroom door opens and little Daniel comes toddling in. He immediately makes a beeline for Jerry, holding out his teddybear to him and giving them a weird look, not really understanding what they were doing while they were kissing.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#18 Posted : 28 August 2016 11:35:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry knows how much Billy is conflicted but it's truly admirable to him. Jerry is aware of the things Billy deals with on a daily basis whether it be the industry or his personal issues and it takes one hell of a person to be able to push forward daily despite all the adversities. A lot of times Billy and Jerry may remind each other of themselves because like Billy, Jerry was once at the center of scrutiny by his own doing and for most of their careers they have been judged. Those days are long gone but he sees a lot of himself in Billy and the fact that Jerry can fully be himself in front of Billy without being judged is one of the reasons as to why Jerry fell in love with Billy. Jerry received the tender kiss from his boyfriend and puts puts both of his hands on Jerry's waist. "I'm not scared for you, because I know you're a strong person. I just always want to be sure of your safety, and just have you here with me." Jerry smiles when Billy brings up the wedding, his body filling with excitement, it's a true dream of his to get married and even though never in a million years would he think he was getting married to Billy Khan, he wouldn't trade it in for anything. "I can't wait either babe, I love you so much. I've been having dreams about the wedding, can you believe it?" Jerry smiles giggling, the tension in the room slowly begins fading away and even more so when Daniel runs in the room with the Teddy. Jerry smiles wide looking over at Daniel, opening his arms and to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Awww you brought me your teddy!" Jerry says with an animated kick to his voice while talking to Daniel.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#19 Posted : 28 August 2016 12:20:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Likewise, Billy sees a lot of himself in Jerry and it's one of the main reasons he was attracted to him. He could see that like himself, Jerry had a different soul and story under the bravado but not many people would give him the time or even a second thought that there could be more to him. Billy could relate though and started pursuing Jerry, knowing that he had much more to offer. In all honesty, after a few dates, Billy knew that he and Jerry would marry one day. Something just clicked. Not many people understand Billy, especially not after only meeting a handful of times, but Jerry did. Billy knew he was special from really early on in the relationship. "I've been having dreams about the wedding too. They mostly turn into something strange though, like dreams tend to do. At one point Oprah was marrying us and then your head turned into an angry looking emoji." Billy chuckles and rubs his hand up and down Jerry's back. It's not in a sexual way, rather just a way of getting close to him and being comfortable. Daniel wedges himself in between them and looks up at Jerry, smiling. He really is a beautiful kid and looks exactly like Billy did when he was younger, only with a slightly lighter skin tone. He has almost golden brown eyes and a mischievous smile like his father. The only thing he really gets from Andrea is his height as he's very small for a 3 year old. Other than that, he's a miniature Billy and will break some hearts when he's older. "Sleep, Papa?" he asks as he pats the bed. Daniel isn't all that confident with his words but Billy and Jerry always more or less get the gist of what he's saying and right now, he wants to sleep in with them tonight. "No Daniel. You're a big boy. You have your own bed now. You have all your toys to sleep with too. They'll miss you in there." Billy seems to be slowly grasping parenting more and more as of late. If this had been this time last year, he would have just told him no and carried him off to bed himself but now Billy's becoming a little more patient and understanding. Daniel turns in towards Jerry and shakes his head at Billy. "No. Asking fun Papa, not you." Daniel retorts with his transatlantic accent, picking up different pronunciations from Billy, Jerry, Andrea and even Payton. Billy raises an eyebrow and looks at Jerry. "I'm not fun? Jerry, did he just shade me?!" he laughs.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#20 Posted : 29 August 2016 02:35:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry giggles when Billy mentions his dream. Jerry's dream was a lot more cliche. "That's a funny dream, babe! I probably became an angry emoji because I definitely don't want that lady marrying us!" Jerry laughs kissing his fiancée on the cheek. It was a perfect moment for him. Billy, Daniel and himself all enjoying quality time with each other. A potential blow out completely subsided and things were finally feeling normal again. It was great seeing Billy trying and understanding parenting a lot more, for Jerry it came a lot more natural and he knew it was tough on Billy, but for him to have as much patience as he did right at the moment, it seems as if Billy WAS trying not only for Daniel but for Jerry as well and that made Jerry feel even more loved. Jerry moves over a bit so the extremely adorable Daniel can find room in between them. When Daniel announces that he wanted to sleep with them but more so asking Jerry, Jerry laughs "He definitely shaded you. He's already picked up the genes from the king of shade!" Jerry turns and smiles, speaking to Daniel in a light tone "Daniel, you know how much I like when you sleep with us right?" Jerry pauses and places his two hands on Daniel's tiny shoulders "But you are a big, tough boy now and big tough boys sleep by themselves? They don't sleep with daddy's all the time" Jerry smiles "You have to be a big tough boy tonight and sleep in your bed, okay?" Jerry tries to sound as enthusiastic as possible, as children as usually swayed by the manner in which you deliver information at a young age.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage