logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#21 Posted : 24 January 2015 03:19:05(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Groove in Downtown is going to tour starting in January! Check the dates bellow and go buy a ticket to watch Drake and Nate live!

UserPostedImage

Based on nightclubs and electronic music festivals around the world, this world tour will be an audiovisual experience the fans won't forget easily, Groove in Downtown has worked in a set list that will take fans to the core of the songs they made with video projections, light effects and other breathtaking visual stunts. Get ready to see the streets in the nightclub!

Don't forget to buy the albumHere

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 24/01/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/01/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 07/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#22 Posted : 02 March 2015 12:52:12(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

The Third single of "Groove In Downtown" and their self titled album is actually an A-side single which brings the two tracks featuring Liyah, the hip hop singer worked with the duo in the pop track 'Dope' and the underground electronic music 'Free Spirit', both tracks are going to be released, but in different markets, the first one 'Dope' was sent to radio stations and streaming meanwhile 'Free Spirit' will be available digitally and streaming but also it will be promoted by a variety of DJs who are remixing the track and playing it on their sets.
There is a short film to promote the track, this short film features three songs, the last single with Kidd Amaze and the other two tracks released in this A-side single. The film will premiere next Sunday on MTV Hits. 'Groove In Downtown is currently touring the world.

UserPostedImage

Song: Dope
Writer(s): Drake Anton Zaslavsky, Nate Alexander, Liyah, Lilly Stuart, ElectroLightz
Producer(s): Groove in Downtown, ElectroLightz
Genre: Electronic, electropop
Length: 3:31
Vocals: Liyah

Production and Songwriting

‘Dope’ is an up-tempo electronic and electropop song. It is accompanied by a New Wave-inspired beat and incorporates dance synthesizers and a bass line, it is reminiscent of music from the 1980s. Liyah’s vocals were extremely well produced and are no doubt the highlight of this track adding so much personality and irony to the acid lines. The verses of the track are performed in two forms, most of the part Lyiah speaks the lines as if she was thinking loud but as the pre-choruses and choruses of the track arrive, she let her R&B vocals shine over the new wave beats of the track.
This track is the most mainstream of the entire album, don’t mind if it will be choose to become a single. The synth beats and bass line altogether with the drums are fun, groove, and witty, there’s additional backing vocals performed by Nate Alexander but Liyah is the main vocalist of the track. This is also the first time we hear a track that Liyah sung produced by Drake, after the reports of them working together last year.
The lyrics might take some media coverage due to its controversy. It’s another character driven track. The subject of music is on his/her day off work at home, suspecting smoking weed, so this character is basically singing about typically lazy day with marijuana until someone calls the police and the chorus of the track comes to be the conversation this character is having with the officers in an attempt to not get arrested. Despite the track might sound fun and silly, it has a deeper meaning of a social criticism which might be respect other people by not disturbing the public order. Acid rhymes remember the lyrics Lilly Stuart used to do with ElectroDeath, but Liyah, Drake and Nate took part on the writing as well and even the producers trio ElectroLightz which clearly leave their mark in the production of the track, just take a listen to the synth beats of the track and you’ll perceive their signature electropop influence. Even though the controversy the lyrics of this track might cause in the more conservative people, the incredibly catchy chorus will infect you making you sing it along for quite a long time.

Lyrics

(Dope)

I’ll sing ‘bout loitering
‘cause I feel like doin’ nothin’
If I put my hands inside my pants
Just cause I’m horny singin’ this verse

I’m just kiddin’, but what’s the matter
If I want to lay down all day and sleep
‘Cause ain’t nothin’ better
Than thinkin’ ‘bout nothin’, hidin’ in my shelter
But I hear screams outside, oh now the cops arrived

Sir, this smoke don’t come out of my mouth
(eyes drops, drops, to disguise the red eyes)
Sir, this small three belongs to my grandma
Don’t think I have dope, just cause I’m stoned
I just got a free day from a temporary job I got yesterday
Sir, don’t arrest me, misunderstood me
‘cause I felt like spendin’ day and doin’ nothin’

(Dope)

Brought the hookah, this room’s fog
It leaves me in the best mood, no worries to disturb my laugh
Red eyes staring the window, my neighbor smelled the weed
Oh no that crappy bitch! She called the police

Sir, this smoke don’t come out of my mouth
Sir, this small three belongs to my grandma

(Dope)

Sounds Like

UserPostedImage

Song: Free Spirit
Writer(s): Drake Anton Zaslavsky, Nate Alexander, Lyiah, The Vibrator
Producer(s): Groove in Downtown, The Vibrator
Genre: Alternative Electronic Music, Techno House
Length: 6:20
Featuring Vocals: Liyah

Percussion, bass and harmonies introduces this track in a very soulful way. During this first half minute of the track the Techno influence of this song is already being incorporated on it with electronic elements and ambient sounds, soon as the drumming kicks in, Liyah performs the first verse of the track with R&B vocals. The track is building up its own full shape as Lyiah sings the lines other elements are added to the main structure of the track till it progressively builds to a techno turn while Liyah’s vocals are used with other harmonies and effects until it breaks into a Techno House beat with drumming, bass and synths.
One minute and a half into the track and it already transformed into a dance alternative club hit. Drake and The Vibrator used freestyle turntable synth beats and other distortions and elements to make the sound fluid and fresh, even though there’s a remarkable drum and bass base on the background of the track setting the tempo for it. That’s when the alternative electronic music influence appears, in this switching of elements and effects used above the techno house base, what is actually even better is the fact that the soulful tone of the first verse of this track is still within this complex mixture of beats.
After two minutes and a half slowly the song resumes to its introduction melodies, for that the DJs kept the drumming but started to resume the other elements into ambient sounds, vocals harmonies and effects such as echoes and synthesizers, a little further Nate Alexander keeping the same soulful tone to his voice sings the second verse of the track. His singing ends in a half turn moment of the track where it seemed that another breakdown would come, but in fact the DJs decided to literally resume the track to a atmospheric and sensorial breakdown before they release the tech house beats. This sensorial moment is composed of ambient sounds and another verse performed by Lyiah, this being the very last singing part of the track. Right after this break come the techno house beats, just like before. For the rest of the track its drum, bass and freestyle DJ until the track fades.
Lyrically it is the only ‘love’ themed song of the entire album. It is clearly talking about the end of a relationship and the person noticing someone that it cannot be trapped into any form of censorship or behavior because of its ‘free spirit’. It also reveals that this character suffered a betrayal and hurting this person encourages itself to move on and to be far away from that abusive relationship. In the end its revealed that there’s a good chance for this person to love again, because it has not lost hope in love.
Finally reaching the end of the album, the dense and heavy beats for clubs seem to be the objective with this few three last tracks, obviously we already heard ‘can I exist’ and comparing it to this one, it’s clearly perceived the heavy bass that both has, Groove in Downtown will end this album groovier than anything.

Lyrics

If you walk out that door, make sure it’s all over
‘Cause I'm not accepting you back, no more
The days of loneliness won’t last, no longer
You cannot redeem of your infamous sins
You cannot stop a spirits who’s free

I’m a free spirit, I’m a free spirit
I’m a free spirit…

Free, free, free

Far away as I may go you cannot reach me
There won’t be trails for you to follow me
This is the voice of my heart speaking through me
The years of repression were so long ago
I’m finally brave to face what’s unknown

I’m a free spirit, I’m a free spirit
I’m a free spirit…
I say what I want
With all the air in my lungs
I’m a free spirit…

I don’t care the atrocities of human attitudes
I know how people can be mean, and terribly cruel
I’ve been told this, ever since I was born
And scars of your harms made me strong like stone
While I kept in my heart pulsating blood
I didn’t give up on love…

But yet, I’m a free spirit…
Free, free, free

Sounds Like

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 02/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 07/03/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#23 Posted : 05 March 2015 03:41:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: Jesus, someone should tell Liyah that she can't sing. This is kinda cringe worthy to listen to.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 05/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#24 Posted : 06 March 2015 15:29:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Queen Alexis: Let a real queen critic tell you a thing or two: It's cool to see Liyah venturing outside of urban rap for something more dance, it shows some versatility. The songs are rather well put together, but dope is a far better record than Free Spirit. On Free Spirit Liyah just seems out to place. A seasoned singer would have done a much better job to fill the void, or even better..maybe even letting it be an instrumental? The song's backing beat steals the show for a mediocre tune. Advice? Smoke in the Sky should be the next single!

OOC: Nice work :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 06/03/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#25 Posted : 07 March 2015 02:21:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Elyar: Damn these songs are both amazing, gotta a lot of love for Dope though!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 07/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#26 Posted : 07 March 2015 05:00:31(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Bill: I'm not really into this genre...I don't even listen much electronic music, but I have to say that this is a great work! Really catchy songs and a very good production, I liked both songs!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 11/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#27 Posted : 11 March 2015 05:46:05(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: Jesus, someone should tell Liyah that she can't sing. This is kinda cringe worthy to listen to.

Drake: I don't know why people think Liyah is a bad singer, I think she did a wonderful job!

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Queen Alexis: Let a real queen critic tell you a thing or two: It's cool to see Liyah venturing outside of urban rap for something more dance, it shows some versatility. The songs are rather well put together, but dope is a far better record than Free Spirit. On Free Spirit Liyah just seems out to place. A seasoned singer would have done a much better job to fill the void, or even better..maybe even letting it be an instrumental? The song's backing beat steals the show for a mediocre tune. Advice? Smoke in the Sky should be the next single!

OOC: Nice work :)

Drake: Thanks Queen Alexis we appretiate your time on reviewing our music, we'll take your advice on consideration, I do love smoke in the saky as well.

OOC: Thanks

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar: Damn these songs are both amazing, gotta a lot of love for Dope though!

Drake: Thanks Elyar, Dope is quite fun.

Originally Posted by: Realms Of Darkness Go to Quoted Post
Bill: I'm not really into this genre...I don't even listen much electronic music, but I have to say that this is a great work! Really catchy songs and a very good production, I liked both songs!

Drake: Thanks Bill, it took sometime untill this project could come out, so we worked really hard on it, I'm glad people recognize that.

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Andre Gandra  
#28 Posted : 11 March 2015 05:57:33(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Groove In Downtown Featuring Kidd Amaze
Song: “Without A Cause”
Album: Groove In Downtown
Directed by: Tony Petrossian
Studio 60

Before the video starts, Drake appears in a black background and say some words...

"All the children in this video are actors and any violent representation is just for entertaining as criticism to what really happens in the world with children and their education, Groove In Downtown has donated all the funds received from the royalties of this single to children's causes. Sorry for the late post of this video"

UserPostedImage

In a kindergarten a teacher (Kidd Amaze) is sited in the middle of a circle with his students surrounding him, kids average age of 5 and 6 years old. The classroom has newspaper printed on the walls, despite the childish style of the furniture, the news on the newspapers posted on the walls are quite tragic, hungry African kids, terrorism, homophobia and a lot of other issues receive some close ups of the camera, but they are short, it’s quite impossible to read them except their tittles, while all of this is filmed, the track already started out. Kidd in the middle of that circle coordinates his students as a maestro, so they start to sing the chorus of the track. After one or two lines sung, the scene shifts to the kids taking weapons such as slings, water guns, rainbow arrows plastic and other toys simulating weapons, this scene happens the same time the kids group themselves as if they were some sort of Army, Kidd Amaze seem to be their general.
The song keeps going with its first part which are, the kids singing the chorus of the track getting ready to fight, the scene is very atypical, Kidd looks like a kid in an adult body, he seems to enjoy the experience of the video, moments before he starts his rap, the kids get out of their classroom and the plan to dominate the school starts. For the following scenes, Kidd appears singing in the same classroom he left with his students, but he’s alone, this scene is interchanged with the domination scene and the domination scenes are somehow violent.
The first place to be dominated is the principal’s room, the army of students arrives in front of the door, while Kidd is behind them rapping, they call the principal out of his office, but the man didn’t come out, obviously he’s afraid inside his room holding a briefcase with the student profiles. The students place some bubble guns in the door of the principal office, they take some steps backwards and one little girl faking she’s holding some sort of detonator, gives an evil smile and “press” the imaginary button. The explosion happens, the door is blown up as if the bubble guns were real bombs, and the students kidnap the principal and take him to the cafeteria.
On the cafeteria, other teachers of the school are tied in the middle of the room above one lunch table, all the army of students are surrounding them, in another table there are a group of students wearing adult clothes, one of them seems to be a judge, other two are lawyers, the scene is very hilarious, some sort of trial is happening, the lawyers are also showing a bunch of hilarious evidences of the teachers crimes, such as pictures of them sleeping on the classrooms, practicing abuse of power, bias and etc… The trial seems to end negatively to the teachers and the principal.
While the judge reads the sentence, Kidd Amaze enters the room as the executor; he shows a place in the corner of the cafeteria where there are seven desks, each one with the name of each teacher, these desks simulates electric chairs and they are connected to some wires that leads to a control held by Kidd Amaze, while he is finishing his rapping, the teachers sit on their respective chairs, he gives an evil look to the camera and press the button, but instead of frying the teachers, confetti are thrown over their heads, the whole students starts to cheer and so Kidd.

Edited by user 11 March 2015 05:58:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Welat65 on 11/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 11/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 12/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 12/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#29 Posted : 12 March 2015 13:21:35(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
OOC: Love the controversial and metaphorical theme! This has to be one of my favorite music video roleplays lol. Great job on this, reminds me a little of the Toys movie with Robin Williams and Michael Gambon and lord knows that's my movieee Applause
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 12/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#30 Posted : 17 June 2015 02:52:53(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Having released three singles of their self-titled album, Groove in Downtown released the fourth and final single of it, especially for airplay clubs and digital markets. The song "Substitute Love" was being one of the most played tracks of the duo on clubs and electronic music festival around the world since it was released in January of this year. Drake and Nate will end the promotion of their debut album in August, they also say that after the tour ends, they'll take a break, where Drake is going to focus on his solo career, but certainly they intend to comeback with Groove in Downtown in one year of two. As for now, you can download or ask the track for your favorite DJ to play it as many times it pleases you.

UserPostedImage

Song: Substitute Love
Writer(s): Drake Anton Zaslavsky, Nate Alexander, Lilly Stuart, The Vibrator
Producer(s): Groove in Downtown, The Vibrator
Genre: G-House, Nu Disco
Length: 5:53

Kicking off with heavy kick drum , this new disco track was made to put its listeners to dance. Seconds inside the track there’s a low key bass line adding a house element to the disco drums, keeping a progressively growth, synth beats break in the track setting a hip hop mood to the track transforming it into a G-House smash. Nate gives his best vocal performance of the entire record, there are not so much effects on his voice and Drake knew what he was doing by letting Nate’s clean falsettos shine over that choruses.
Despite its heavy dance approach, this track can really be a radio hit as well, the structure is much alike any other hip hop or R&B track that’s on the airplay, but this one doesn’t sound predictably because e of the house elements it has. Backing vocals are also performed by Nate and during the verses of the track there’s a surf rock guitar riff which totally makes the difference adding such funk style to its dance melodies.
After the second verse the song has a hook moment where Nate vocalizes, this structure is much alike to pop tracks, that’s obviously the big commercial appeal of this song, later comes another verse and a freestyle singing pre-chorus, all this elements make this track unusual and pleasant the same time, it has a sense of style that will make people bounce on the dance-floor. The highlight of this track is undeniably the vocal performance by Nate, he sounds sexy and appealing. To end the track Drake and The Vibrator decided to make it progressively lower and slower till the only element playing is the bass and in a sudden it fades away.
It seems that these last two tracks of the album will be talking about the anxiety and mysteries of the human mind. The identity crisis in this track is almost the same talked about in ‘Can I Exist’ but here we have a discussion on where is the good of mankind, because it seems that nature has its beautiful places and even among the bad things the good can always appear. Through this search of happiness there’s the failure of human beings to substitute love in their own ways, like doing drugs or anything like that, there’s a deep message of overcoming sadness and hardness in this track, smartly written.
Like we analyzed before the album is walking to end in dense hardcore house beats, even though they all have their own particularity sounding unique due to a bunch of mixing and weird sounds that work properly, Groove in Downtown has only a single common thread among these music which is the groove and the opportunity for its fans to bounce in high gangsta hip hop style.

Lyrics

A flower
Sprout amidst the trash
The rain
Washed away its petals
It can mean anything
It may even go unnoticed
But it makes me wonder
Simple things are life’s wonders

Substitute love
Living on days of fun
My substitute love
No sweet but bitter
The void inside
Grows each time
This troubled life
Darkens my bright side

In the middle of the dross one naked man of his hatred
Asking a penny
While walkers passing by wearing their suit and ties
No one looks aside
No one can see after its own pride
No one can help him
He was deceived by greater lies

Substitute love
Living on days of fun
My substitute love
No sweet but bitter
The void inside
Grows each time
This troubled life
Darkens my bright side

Ohh Ohh Ohh
Substitute Love
Ohh ohh ohhh

Along the way (Hey)
The beginning became his last attempt
In the fatigue of trying
He decided to give up on two horizontal lines
“Hey this is not the way…”
“My friend, It’s not the best way out!”
“Surrender, won’t bring you the answer”
“For your heart”
That was said
By “the liar”
He was lost

Substitute love
Living on days of fun
My substitute love
No sweet but bitter
The void inside
Grows each time
This troubled life
Darkens my bright side

Substitute love
Substitute love
Substitute love
Substitute love
Substitute love
Substitute love
Substitute love

Sounds Like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 17/06/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 17/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 19/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#31 Posted : 26 December 2016 23:01:25(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: Mustafah
Written by: Drake Anton Zaslavsky
Produced by: GID (Groove In Downtown)
Length: 3’ 58
Genre: Piano Ballad

Background Information

They say the truest song comes from the deepest soul, knowing we all have a certain dark place within our soul, I guess this comeback buzz single might show what was going on with Drake lately. Last year Drake was in a turning point, with high expectation on his career, he felt the weight of the world on his shoulder, it was enough for him to scrap his plans and put an end on his own name ‘mISTER_b’. He was in the process of working on his second album, but the pressure and the creativity’s lack of coming up with something high as the expectation around him, he went thought depression.
The ‘thing’ of being depressive is that you have to be strong enough to admit you are under a dark moment, spiritually and it took one year for Drake to first admit and second search for help. However, he did, and unfortunately, his only solution was to put an end to what he worked so hard his entire life, the name ‘mISTER_b’.
Perhaps it coasts him a lot of fan, money and contracts, he couldn’t scape that indeed. But how does a musician recovers from depression? Writing music, but real music and they have to start from something.
Drake is back with the truest part of himself, exposed, which is Groove In Downtown.

Song Description and Meaning

The buzz single ‘Mustafah’ is a song about a dog. What a nice way to comeback to the music business after a two year hiatus, well at least it’s the honest way to comeback. The musical tone in ‘Mustafah’ is the gentlest of any other song we remember from GID catalogue. It sounds more like a soft piano ballad at times and at first seems hardly belong to any song GID would have created. However, other parts of the song are more intense, such as when Nate repeats the exclamation of the saddest true: “Yes, you are gone / who’s gonna be my friend?” The song is an earnest request for help and a good emotional start for someone who was gone for too long and who never sound as honest before.

Lyrics

Yes, you’re gone
Who’s gonna be my friend?
Yes, you’re gone
Who’s gonna be waiting for me?
I’m gonna miss you so much

Yes, you’re gone
And I didn’t say goodbye
Yes, you’re gone
And we didn’t have much time

You were the one
Who was always there
And I always needed you, It wasn’t fair
You never asked or complaint
Without spoken words
You used to understand

I’m alone now
I’m sorry that I grieve
I’m alone now
I’m sorry, I’m crying
It's just you were the most loyal friend
It's just you were the most loyal friend

You were the one
Who was always there
And I always needed you, It wasn’t fair
You never asked or complaint
Without spoken words
You used to understand

It was true love
We can’t deny
You were beside me in my darkest time
Yet you never asked me anything
All that you wanted
Was my friendship

You were my best friend
You were my best friend
You were my best friend
You were my best friend
Forever my friend
Forever my friend
Oh, yeah!

Yes, you’re gone
Who’s gonna be my friend?
Yes, you’re gone
Who’s gonna be waiting for me?
I’m gonna miss you very much!

Sounds Like

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Welat65 on 26/12/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/12/2016(UTC), kandii on 27/12/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 19/01/2017(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#32 Posted : 19 January 2017 23:03:18(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

The First Single Premieres This Sunday!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 5 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 19/01/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 19/01/2017(UTC), erich hess on 19/01/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/01/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 20/01/2017(UTC)