logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Read hard  
#41 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:58:49(UTC)
Read hard

Groups: Registered
Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Poo Peter says "thanks?" and walks away wondering what the hell that meant.
Offline erich hess  
#42 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:59:41(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erica and gretchen look pleased with cassie's winning. they give her a healthy clap.

but not the clap. gretchen and erica and std free
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#43 Posted : 14 May 2017 05:59:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

The lights the arena go down and then start flashing red and white as "Super Power" starts to blast through the sound system, the spot light then zones in on Elyar who was seen posing in place, before he turns to the crowd and starts to sing the opening of the song.

UserPostedImage

(Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey)
Ohhhh, baby
(Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey)

I've been waitin' for a minute, maybe five
Called you five, five times, five
Twenty five ways to love you, baby
You multiply
My needs, you're the reason why, the season's
Permanently Summer, scorchin', L.A.
You're the sunshine, heyy

Elyar then began to dance as he carried on singing, some of the girls at the front of the crowd where tying to grab at him, rather inappropriately nut Elyar steps back and continued to just dance with his dancers getting a little breathy but managed to maintain his vocals, as he got to the chorus the lighting chances and turns completely white and all spotlight point to Elyar and he shouts. "FCA's, sing it with me now". He says before pointing the microphone to the crowd and they sing the song back to him, as he does this he smiles and then the beat drops and Elyar starts to sing he chorus now. His had clearly been working hard on his vocals for this performance as he sounded great.

UserPostedImage

I'm not content with bein' a part time thing
Baby I wanna be all in (all in you) all in (all in you)
And it don't have to be so sexual, my mama done told me eahh
Don't be a bad boy Nathaniel, hey ya
I got somethin' to tell you, ohh baby

It's been a long time
Like more than six hours you been on my mind
Cuz I need you all of the time
Not even in my bedroom, my shower, I just need the power you give me
Hey
You give me power (Hey)
Super power (Oh bay-bay)
You give me power (Heyyy)
Super power (Oh bay-bay)

Elyar then jumps and and down and chants. "I wanna see you all jumping when the beat drops guys you ready?". He says as the beat drops and he starts jumping in the air as does the crowd. The song then dies back down which meant that the second verse was now about to hit, but first the track to a detour and broke down as Elyar and his dancers started doing a whole dance sequence together, move so fluidly and on point, Elyar was more than just a recording artist but he much like older brother Adam was a great dancer, the dance break really got the crowd pumping any ready for the song to continue on and once he dance section stopped the beat record to the more familiar sound of the track, as Elyar began to sing the second verse of the song now, with some of the crowd singing along with him, really getting into it.

UserPostedImage

Not even Batman, no Robin
Could get me outta this mess, I'm just
Bad to the bone sometimes and the only thing to save me is you oh naw naw
I'm tryna be good, but your body's sayin' no
Undress me
It's sayin', do it baby
I don't gotta be explicit, I'm full grown
Words get a little much sometimes, so let me put it on
I wanna show you how I feel

Elyar then turns around and starts to do another dance sequence with his dancers as the beat once again drops and now a female dancer is up on the stage with Elyar and his male dancer and because of the quite sexual nature of the song, the girl is all over Elyar dancing up on him and twerking up on him, Elyar thrusts his hips against her in a dancing manner simulating sex almost, which was driving the female audience members wild as they screamed louder and louder and this moment due to the racy dance moves that where being used. Soon the dancing stops again and Elyar now started to sing the chorus once again as he did the female dancer pulled up a chair and started dancing on it proactively as he male dancers danced with another two female dancers as Elyar was singing.

UserPostedImage

Cuz I am not content with bein' a part time thing-0
Baby I wanna be all in (all in you) all in (all in you)
And it don't have to be so sexual, my mama done told me yeahh
Don't be a bad boy Nathaniel, hey ya
I got somethin' to tell you ohh baby

It's been a long time
Hey (gimme power baby)
Super power- (Oh bay-bay)
You give me power (Hey)
Super power (Oh bay-bay)
You give me power (Hey)
Super power- (Oh bay-bay)
You give me power (Hey)
Super power (Oh bay-bay)

As Elyar finished singing the chorus again the female dancers pull him and the two other male dancers into the chairs on the stage and the started dancing as the "boys" watched on, eventually the dancer start to dance on Elyar and his male dancers getting all over each other, eventually the dancing dies down as Elyar is thrown to the floor by his female dancer, thus was all a part of the performance as the other two girls did the same thing to the other male dancers after they did the three female dancers danced over the boys very sexually and the beat changes to the final part of the song, as Elyar was pulled but up off the floor he was to busy with the performance to pay attention to the fact he may have gotten a big to excited tonight as he had a bit of an over excitement issue in his pant department which left many female fans wide eyed and open mouthed as he bulged out unintentionally. Elyar eventually realised and started to dance with his legs to take away from the awkward boner in his pants but it only made it move even more.

UserPostedImage

You been gone all day (all day)
And that ain't good enough, I need your lovin'
Get me hot just like an oven yeah
Marvin Gaye on the stereo, make you go, oooo-hooo-hoooo-hooooooo-
Yeah yeah

It's been a long time
It's been a long time

Elyar now sat down on the floor and did the next part of the dance routine, thankfully this helped make his awkward pant issue less obvious as he sang the finally part of the song. He was clearly quite embarrassed by what had happened as he had gone a little red in the face but Elyar knew these things sometimes happen to guys on stage and he knew he had to be professional and carry on and that's exactly what he did and had done, as he sang the last few lines of the song before the lights went out on the stage momentarily.

UserPostedImage

Hey (gimme power baby)
Super power (Oh bay-bay)
You give me power- (Heyyy)
Super power (Oh bay-bay)
Super power (Oh bay-bay)
You give me power (Hey)
Super power (Oh bay-bay)

(Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey)
Ohhhh, baby
(Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey)
Ohhhh, baby
(Hey hey hey
hey hey hey)

spot light cane back onto Elyar who was sitting down on the steps on stage. "Is it me or is it getting hot in here Glasgow!". He says to the crowd as they respond with a loud roaring cheer. "I got a special treat for you tonight, I'm gonna do a little bit of a new song for you guys and it will be my next single, the songs called Gold Digger, it's about a certain well known ex of mine". He says as the lights go dim, it seems that Elyar removes his shirt but unfortunately for the ladies in the audience he had a tank top underneath so no body display right now, as he did this the beat of the song kicks in and Elyar starts rapping the first verse.

UserPostedImage

Flashing lights, glitz and glamour
Girl you dream of nothing betta
Fast cars, endless dicks that's what shapes a selfish bitch
It's a shame girls can't control themselves betta
For every bit of glitz and glamour one girl has the power to turn it sour

Elyar then stood up and pointed to the the girl the song was about knowing full well his ex girlfriend Lexi Marie Taylor was here tonight, but he didn't make it obvious he was pointing at her only she'd know it was her he was pointing to her specifically, he then started to sing the chorus as his female dancers came back and they where throwing money around to enthasize the lyrics of the a girl being a gold digger, stuffing the cash in there outfits and throwing some of it the air, just flaunting the cash much like a gold digger would.

UserPostedImage

Baby girl you live for the fame
You take my money like a little gold digger
But now you gone got yourself a poor boy
No fuck given, his welcome to you
Welcome to the nagging and shit
One day he'll realize your with him just for the fame
Because girl you a gold digger
Just with me to get your name out there
Heck no judgement given
Because look at you now, living the dream
Rolling in the high life
Still doesn't mean your no gold digger

Flashing lights, glitz and glamour
Girla dream of nothing betta
Fast cars, endless dicks that's what shapes a selfish bitch
It's a shame girls can't control themselves betta
For every bit of glitz and glamour one girl has the power to turn it sour

As he finished the chorus pyrotechnics went off and the beat of the song stops and Elyar stood still in the centre of the stage. "That's it Glasgow, I love you all enjoy the rest of the rest, it's gonna be sick!". Elyar says as he laps up the cheers of the crowd before the stage goes pitch black and Elyar runs off to the backstage area as the show moved on.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#44 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:00:57(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine2.0 Go to Quoted Post
Dominic couldn't help but to smile with what she said to him. "Mission accomplished babe. You're the sexiest woman that ever existed."

Amy smlies. "I wouldn't go quite that far babe, did you just Dustyn up there?"
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#45 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:01:58(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

"I am. Just ready to get it all over with."

A servant passes Tisha some wine she had ordered out back. Tisha smiles.

"Thank you. Keep em' coming", she says to the waiter.

"Are you nervous about performing?", Tisha asks Nire
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#46 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:04:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen points at elyar's crotch.

gretchen: boner!!!

erica:oh my god. that is so gross. i hate the man and his family. but...fuck it,im applauding. im pretty sure that is the first on stage erection in the history of the fca awards
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#47 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:04:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
"Not really I just want to be on stage, sorry about you not winning the best album but these are fan votes. So you let it bother you. this is really a popularity contest." he said drinking his drink.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#48 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:05:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

As LUSH makes their way on stage, the girls all gather around The ladies wait for the cheers to die down before they begin talking. They pass the mic around so each of them gets a chance to speak, since there's only one microphone. Bianca can't help but to wander how on earth they figured it would be a great idea to share just one mic between 4 women but it wasn't her show.

Lacy: So this year, we ladies have the honor of presenting the award for Best Music Video, and there's a lot of amazing videos that were released this past year.
Aubrei: That's right, but tonight we're honoring just four of those videos with a coveted FCA. In this category we have an up and coming Pop girl who wants you to mean what you really say,
Bianca: A cute teen who really wants to Bang Your Drum!
Lacy: The only Korean male artist who definitely crashed into our hearts and ears
Danielle: And an alternative artist who wants Humans to stop being so damn cruel.
Lacy: Here are the nominees for Best Music Video!

Favorite Music Video
Eilidh - "What You Mean"
Lincoln - "Bang The Drum"
Dae Ho Park - "CRASH!"
Barbie Doll - "Human"

Bianca: All four artists are amazing and definitely delivered videos that deserved to be nominated, but there can only be one winner!
Lacy: So the winner for Favorite Music Video of the Sixth Annual Fan Choice Awards is....
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#49 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:06:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Bilal sighs and looks at his watch when Elyar takes to the stage. "Welp, time for a piss...." He stands up but before heading to the bathroom, he looks around with shifty eyes and grabs Dustyn's suit, running away with it.

Dustyn returns, still wearing his elephant undies and sees that Billy and his clothes have done a disappearing act. "Oh no...."

Michelle claps for Cassie's win and watches Elyar's performance. She supports everyone in this industry and shows the utmost respect to everyone being highlighted tonight. She is classy as ever.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#50 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:07:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After a few seconds of complete darkness, the lights finally rise again and cheers slowly spread throughout the crowd. They know it's time for the cast of King's Brawl to hot the stage, but they have no idea exactly what the rappers are going to do. While some played it safe, a good bunch of these rappers have decided to use this to their advantage, their performances full of tough bars and shocking presence.

UserPostedImage

Once there's enough light, the cried can make out two figures on the stage. One of them is fairly new rapper Wheezy and the other is fairly known rapper Tyron Stacks. The cheers get louder but Tyron and Wheezy seem to be a little confused at the sight of each other. Wheezy's name shines bright on the screen behind him and it's clear that he's performing first. Once Tyron takes a glimpse of the screen, he runs backstage.

Though it seems Wheezy was thrown off by this whole event, he immediately starts feeling his music, raising the microphone to his lips to begin his rap.

Let me live, let me shine, let me do this
I'ma flash my name on this screen until they can't say "Who this?"
Call my phone and I'ma hit you back like, "Who this?"
The more I move up the ladder, the more y'all look like ants and hooligans
Use some good sense, this stage power is my repellent
If you ain't on my level, you get stepped on, I can't help it
Never gassed, it's in my nature to be hell-bent
Once the lights dim, you're helpless

UserPostedImage

Wheezy raps in a deep voice to a catchy instrumental performed by a live marching band. He stands still in the red haze, the platform slowly rising as he raps the pre-hook of his song. As soon as he gets to the hook, a hard hitting beat drops in the song. The stage lights begin to flash on and off to match the beat. Wheezy just stands there, giving off a strong presence. The entire moment feels glorious thanks to the horns and Wheezy's effortless attitude. He delivers his verse with a passion, really getting his message across.

I don't, I don't waste no time when it's showtime

Lights low, hands high
I don't give myself a choice, it's do or die
I put blood sweat and tears into this life
In hopes that I'll survive
When they wanna get you off your grind
You gotta tell them step side
I owe it to every sacrifice
No rest for the wicked, no slots for the nice guy
And it's never enough, I see no limits in my skies
I'm always looking for a refill, call me barfly
You chasing after singles, you chasing after French fries
I got bigger fish to fry, stand by
5 minutes til showtime

UserPostedImage

Wheezy doesn't do anything crazy onstage but he easily captures the attention of the crowd and they respond well to his performance. He behind to rap the pre-hook and hook all over again, red haze selling back onto the stage as he stands in his platform. Just like before, the flashing lights take over the performance when the hook starts but one it ends, the stage is left pitch black.

Let me live, let me shine, let me do this
I'ma flash my name on this screen until they can't say "Who this?"
Call my phone and I'ma hit you back like, "Who this?"
The more I move up the ladder, the more y'all look like ants and hooligans
Use some good sense, this stage power is my repellent
If you ain't on my level, you get stepped on, I can't help it
Never gassed, it's in my nature to be hell-bent
Once the lights dim, you're helpless

UserPostedImage

The venue is pitch black and it gets everyone on the edge of their seats. In the darkness, someone can be heard yelling into the microphone.

All these clown rappers talking about gangsta rap
0.815 of these rappers have yet to understand....!
FAN CHOICE AWARDS, GET ON YOUR FEET AND MAKE SOME NOOOOISE!

UserPostedImage

Suddenly, the lights turn back on and Rani Shreela is on stage, microphone in hand, ready to shut the venue down. She has on a shiny metallic gold outfit with frizzy hair and a pair of designer sunglasses. You can already tell that her prescription is gonna be much livelier than the one before, Rani already gliding to different sides of the stage and really waking the crowd up. Her performance isn't censored so everyone watching at home hears bleeps where there should be profanity. As she raps, the screen behind her uses bright lights to make different Indian patterns and geometric designs, the Indian​ rapper flashing her pride.

I use that shotgun, boom boom!
Shoot these [bleep], run, vroom vroom!
I'm no strong [bleep] but you got the wrong [bleep]
I'm gonna play some ping pong, do you wanna play along?

All these clown rappers talking about gangsta rap
0.815 Soundcloud Rappers have yet to understand rap
I don't play these games
All these fools about to burn in flames
Have their heads as aims
I kill before I stand still
Blood rushes through my veins
I'm gonna play some mind games
I have these lil boys on my chains
I gotta keep them on trains

UserPostedImage

Rani Shreela is charismatic on stage, it's clear by how well she interacts with the crowd. She manages to get people up on their feet and dance along by hopping around the stage and dancing herself. In the middle of her verse, she stands on the edge of the stage and drops it like it's hot, staying in the squat as she finishes her verse and moves to the hook again.

I'm in a mood where I spill blood
I'm a hurricane, I cause floods
No more blood in your veins
You keep on holding in that lifelane

UserPostedImage

When Rani Shreela finishes her song, Tyron rises from under the stage and stares sinisterly into the camera as Rani exits. This was the moment of the night everyone has been waiting for, Tyron's comeback. Everyone knows who he is and even more, they know his dark past in Hollywood. Some of them hate his guts but most of them are scared. With white contacts in, no shirt and a bottle of Hennessy, Tyron Stacks is clearly about to use that fear to his advantage. The music starts and he immediately begins rapping. He delivers his words powerfully to the swirly beat, and everyone listens. The cried nervously watches, finding themselves fully invested in Tyron's words, always wondering what was gonna happen next. Nothing did.

[Bleep] don't play around (play around)
Have people to lay you down (lay you down)
Don't get it twisted and don't be confused
Cause out here I have nothing else to loose.

I hear the stories Stacks is broken and broke
He gone loss is mind the [bleep] a joke
Then bam, have you lame ass croke
While your girl trying throat, nine
And it game time [bleep] better strap up.
They play around and watch the body count rack up
I'm out of the gangsta [bleep], I now at the point of no [bleep]
Everything is 100, real need to step up
That dumb luck of coasting off the culture ends
And if I catch you faking that will be when you notice the black van creeping the crib.
Finding where you live,
Pull the mask on and pray to be forgive
Quietly with the shive
Cause I deal with problem solving
Everyone thinks I vile and revolting
Ugly and appalling
True to game ...nah [bleep] baskets and nets
Sneakers and bets
I'm on the next
Hand me my check
Or you will get wreck.

[Bleep] don't play around (play around)
Have people to lay you down (lay you down)
Don't get it twisted and don't be confused
Cause out here I have nothing else to loose.

I have nothing else to lose

Tyron's song fades out and his platform begins to sink back into the stage. Out on the other side of the stage, Precious behind to strut out. Or if all the rappers, she is the most unknown but that doesn't stop the crowd from cheering for her when she appears.

UserPostedImage

The screams are obviously a result of Precious' sexy outfit and overall badass look. Precious is wearing a red fishnet bodysuit with a shiny silver coat and matching thigh high space boots. Her hair is spiked up with just a few stands flowing down. Her nipples are covered with pasties and her privates are hidden under a silver thong. Despite her appearance, the most shocking about Precious is the fact that when her music starts, she doesn't start rapping, she starts singing.

You lost me, when you thought you could afford all of this
No cheap thrills like the girl with the wig
You a dime, I'm a silver dollar tryna get flipped
I walk out of relationships rich, Elin Nordigren
You lost me, when you thought I wasn't the baddest chick
Blonde hair and my ass real thick
More bars than State prison
When you came in this competition thinking you'd win?
You lost me!

UserPostedImage

Precious' performance is provocative, the newcomer completely owning the stage by feeling on herself and moving around the stage in a sexy manner. The camera positions only enhance her risque actions, the audience absolutely living for all of it.

Ooh
Pop up on the stage, all eyes on me
Jewelry shining so bright, even the back can see
Don't get blinded by the brilliance, baby
Don't worry about what's on my wrist, that's a million, baby
Where I came from, you don't need to know
All that matters is where I'm gonna go
Precious hit the stage and steal the whole show
I'm a criminal

They didn't think I'd make it this far
Stunting on the haters and it ain't hard
Know your role, play your part
You're getting too bold, way too bold

Diamonds on my neck, d-diamonds on grill
Diamonds on my neck, d-diamonds on grill

UserPostedImage

Towards the end of the song Precious loses track of her breathing and redirects the crowd's attention away from her vocals and not​ her body, doing a mini strip tease and removing her coat. For someone who's never been on a stage before, she is really killing it.

You lost me, when you thought you could afford all of this
No cheap thrills like the girl with the wig
You a dime, I'm a silver dollar tryna get flipped
I walk out of relationships rich, Elin Nordigren
You lost me, when you thought I wasn't the baddest chick
Blonde hair and the ass real thick
More bars than State prison
When you came in this competition thinking you'd win?
You lost me!

UserPostedImage

Precious leaves the stage once her time is up and Young Hood can be seen sitting on the side of the stage. It's clear that his phone is not about to be as exciting out shocking as the one before his, but what he lacks in presence he makes up for in lyrical skill. He doesn't even need a beat, he delivers his bars acapella to really make everyone focus on his words.

I was born in rat hole with a mother that was under aged
Father a drug dealing pusher that was under paid,
Sprayed with lead from a guy wanting to catch a fade
Said the high wasn't high enough to even daze
Where I'm from cops are more afraid of gang signs
Throw the wrong thing and you will see peace signs
in the mean time we out here, trying to grind
Copping bricks or being a mason is the way to shine
Rollies on wrist, with jewels that can blind
Ice all around you to stay cool in the summer time
Block stay hot, careful who you talk to
Head down and avoid eye contact, was a boss move
And never let them see you getting toss down
A favor is a debt, and it always comes back around
They expect to get paid on the investment, plus more
They have a them vs us mentality check who you're for
I trying to get these checks, I trying to settle the score

UserPostedImage

After his verse, music slowly starts to fade into his performance, but it's not for his song. Smoke starts to fill up the empty space around Young Hood as he raps his hook.

You want to settle up me?
You think you got the chops B?
Think your going to win, not likely
Deadbolted and I got the lock and key.

UserPostedImage

Eventually there's so much smoke that you can't even see him anymore. This marks the end of Young Hood's performance. The music gets louder and louder before eventually, the smoke clears and Miki Lee can be seen. A member of the first global K-Pop group, Miki Lee is without a don't the most popular member of the King's Brawl cast. The venue shakes as soon as she can be seen and Miki Lee lets it fuel her. Wearing all black, she shows a lot of skin in her puma outfit. Her long colored hair flows as the wind machines hit her. She starts her song off with an interpolation from a previously​ released mixtape track, the hard hitting beat already living up to the hype of her performance.

If you want to come for me, come for me
Go ahead and come for me, come for me

I don't give em promo, I just get em heated
You don't get mentioned because I know you need it
I just get em heated
Don't act like you ain't seen it!

Get em heated
Once I'm in your head? Defeated!
Miki Lee was taking over while y'all was out here sleeping sleeping
I don't count my bread until I know my family's eating
You can pick from any [bleep] but touch these pockets and I'll make it Hell on Eden, woah!
Y'all think it's funny, "how she K-Pop tryna run the rap game?"
They all think it's funny till we pull up and shut down the whole place

UserPostedImage

With her performance, Miki Lee commands the stage. All of her fans and mutual fans through her girl group are jumping up and down and cheering for her as she struts across the stage. You can't help but love Miki's bold attitude. It throws everyone off how such a cute face cold day things so vulgar and threatening and she loves it. Miki Lee starts rapping faster and harder, letting everyone in the building know that she's playing noooo games tonight.

Damn right, I'm swerving through all the lanes
I'm a jealous God, want all the fame
Who gave me the right? That's a cold case!
Know your place or we'll drop by where your grandma stay
Mixtape sounded like an album
I'm getting paid, no matter the outcome
You ain't nothing but a come up for my shooters
They'll have your chest popping out like Hooters, don't make me do it to ya!

UserPostedImage

It's interesting to see Miki Lee hold down the stage all by herself. Without the three other members of MiMi she really does outshine the sun. No one in the crowd expected for the Korean-Pop star to run it in the stage with this much energy but they are feeling it. One the hook comes back in, Miki begins to casually dance, elegantly Milly rocking and hitting them folks to the beat until her song fades out.

I don't give em promo, I just get em heated
You don't get mentioned because I know you need it
I just get em heated
Don't act like you ain't seen it!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#51 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:09:01(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Yeah but I'm the most popular bitch in the category, sooo....
UserPostedImage
What the fuck are you saying?

Haha, Tisha laughs girlishly while looking at Nire.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Read hard  
#52 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:09:02(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Poo Peter goes back to the bar. Buys three drinks. Two for himself and one for Chris. "I'd like to show my gratitude"
Offline erich hess  
#53 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:10:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica claps for lincoln. the guy works hard and seems to be talented. though she hears he is kinda dumb.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#54 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:10:48(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy smlies. "I wouldn't go quite that far babe, did you just Dustyn up there?"

Dominic laughs. "Alright fine, one of the sexiest women alive sound better?" Dominic then shakes his head. "Nah, I missed it. What happened?"

DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#55 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:11:07(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha jumps up and screams when she sees Young Hood on stage,

"YAAASSSS DADDY FUCK IT UP", she yells as she smiles
"Go Bae!!!" She yells
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#56 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:11:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Lincoln jumps up when he hears that he won the award for best music video. In all honesty, he forgot he was even nominated for the category. His mind tends to drift and wander. He knocks over his blackcurrant juice and makes his way to the stage to accept the award, hoping that there are no more cyborgs up there.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#57 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:15:27(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine2.0 Go to Quoted Post
Dominic laughs. "Alright fine, one of the sexiest women alive sound better?" Dominic then shakes his head. "Nah, I missed it. What happened?

Amy smiles. "Yeah that's better, the guy has serious guts he just went up there in nothing but a damn jockstrap like crazy".

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#58 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:19:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jayson hunches. "I was busy...plain and simple, just don't talk about me or the group anymore. Deal?" he says looking at Joshua with a straight face.

Jerry returns from the bathroom and sits down at the table with Dustyn, Dennis and Bilal. "What an outfit he says, laughing toward Dustyn"

Austin Nimmo was seen clapping after the Kings Brawl.

Cassie accepted her award so gracefully. She truly worked hard on Matrimony and was appreciative that the fans voted for her the most.

Edited by user 14 May 2017 06:20:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#59 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:20:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica and gretchen perk up when the brawl starts. this thing has been rumored for what seems to be years,and it was finally here. the pair give all the performers applause,since they all killed it.

Erica: i know mariko is cool with tyron now...but that guy is scary as shit. it totally works.

Gretchen:yeah...i need new pants. and not in the good way.

erica:i dont know who that rani chick is...but i want more of that. that was spiffy.

gretchen: that gold outfit was hideous though. nobody looks good in gold.

erica: didnt you used to work with precious?

gretchen: no! ....maybe?

erica: should we tell nina how hot mikki looks when she does this?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#60 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:21:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Young smirks and gets up "I'll be right back. I got to kill it,"

after he gets back sits next to Tisha and smiles at her. "alright that done now I get to see you perform.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage