logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#81 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:55:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry is seen in the crowd with wide eyes after Joshua Grimmie curses on live t.v.

The BYS members all seem to be a bit shocked too.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#82 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:55:38(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny was on his feet from the moment Joshua's performance started! He was singing along and sometimes screaming and clapping real loud for his boyfriend! It's a little weird when Joshua says the f word but Johnny smiles like nothing happened

Edited by user 14 May 2017 06:57:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#83 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:56:18(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy sighs. "Ok baby if you really wanna go we can, but I hope your talking about a drink because I need one too"

Dominic shakes his head. "Nah, it's cool. You gotta go on soon anyway right? Yeah I do mean exactly that. I'll get you something at the bar."

DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline Read hard  
#84 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:57:54(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
The Bitch walks up to Erica 's seat and says "You know my friend Poo Peter on Twitter right? He's fucking drunk now talking about how he's famous. And I'm stuck here instead of watching Romania in the European Song Contest. Could you talk to the bastard? He's talking about leaving the band and starting a new one with Joshua Grimmie"
Offline Famouss7x7  
#85 Posted : 14 May 2017 06:58:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After Joshua Grimmie's performance ends, Aaron Styles is seen walking back onto the stage, the camera's catch him as he makes way. It's obviously an awkward moment after what just happened but Aaron has his same facial expression like all is normal as he walks toward the podium with an envelope in his hand. When he gets there and the crowd quiets down, he speaks into the mic. "Well uh....that was interesting...." Aaron says with his his eyebrow's raised. "But give it up for..Joshua Grimmie!!" The crowd cheers for a few moments and when they simmer down, Aaron speaks into the mic again. "The next award that I'll be presenting is for Best Collaboration!" The crowd cheers once more, knowing some of their favorite celebrities are nominated in this category. "Collaborations have become such a vital piece of our industry. Nowadays, artists love to collaborate and for good reason. Collaborations give a chance for two fandoms to actually get along for once, and join forces for their favorite artists." Aaron continues to speak into the mic. "Collaborations give us the chance to see two artists come together musically, whether they are from two totally different genre's or not, but to bring their styles together as one, and most of the time it's compelling to see these artists come together." Aaron pauses for a moment. "In 2017, collaborations continue to rule the charts." Aaron smiles "Here are the nominees for Best Collaboration!"

Rum & Coke - "$5 Words" (feat. Aikya Balan)
Miami - "Highlight" (feat. Chaelin)
Andrea - "Something For The Fire" (feat. Bilal Holmes)
MakeAScene - "Give Me Something" (feat. Oscar)
Dae Ho Park & Coke - "Ignore"

After the nominees are announced, Aaron speaks into the mic. "Wow, these are all really great collaborations. So in this case... everyone's a winner for me". Aaron begins opening the collaboration, his face lights up as he reads the name. And the winner for Best Collaboration is......!!!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#86 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:00:27(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine2.0 Go to Quoted Post
Dominic shakes his head. "Nah, it's cool. You gotta go on soon anyway right? Yeah I do mean exactly that. I'll get you something at the bar."

Amy smiles and nods. "Yeah we can't keep our babysitter there for hours on end late into the morning now do we".

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#87 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:01:41(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Amy-Jayne walked out onto the stage and stood in front of the pedestal and smiles at the audience in attendance.
"How y'all enjoying the show so far Glasgow, it's been a great nice so far. But now onto why I am up here, I am here to present the award for Best New Artist".
Amy took a pause and then spoke once more.
"There have been a lot of new artists coming up lately and they have all been doing such great things musical, these new comers have a great future ahead of them but without further a do....The nominees for Best New Artist are....

Lincoln
The Exhale
Johnny Carter
Anaísz
Lexi Marie Taylor

After the new nominees have been announced Amy opens up the little envelop and then reads the name.

"And the winner for best new artist is..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#88 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:04:17(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erica is stuffing a cookie in her mouth as she is approached. "do i call you "the" or "bitch"? yeah,i'll go work my magic on him. but i warn you. im not very good at these things. i may end up joining that band too."

gretchen grins up at erica, "fuck steve,am i right?"

erica makes her way over to the bar,which she surprisingly hasnt visited yet.she looks for the guy in the guy fawkes get up.she approaches and places her hand on his. " peter....we're worried about you. please dont join with josh grimmie. he's going to end up dead from an overdose of ego. aka,getting his ass kicked."

gretchen was left to do the majority of the cheering for the winning acts. " billy and andrea ! wooooooo. its like tina and ike all over again!"

gretchen blushes when she realizes what poor taste that was in.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#89 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:05:04(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Johnny stands up and goes to accept his first ever award! He is so excited and happy!
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
#90 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:06:03(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Amy smiles and nods. "Yeah we can't keep our babysitter there for hours on end late into the morning now do we".

Dominic nods. "That's true. We can leave whenever. It's up to you."

Lexi looks around for Elyar. Eventually she finds him and walks right up to and slaps him across the face, not caring who saw. "What the hell was that?"

DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#91 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:09:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Dominic nods. "That's true. We can leave whenever. It's up to you."

Lexi looks around for Elyar. Eventually she finds him and walks right up to and slaps him across the face, not caring who saw. "What the hell was that?"

Amy smiles. "We can go whenever baby". She says kissing him.

Elyar frowns after Lexi slaps him. "What the fuck, it's just a song jeez not like you can't write one back".

Edited by user 14 May 2017 07:11:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#92 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:09:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Billy can't help but laugh at the fact that he won the award for best collaboration with Andrea. Despite their ups and downs, there is still a lot of love between them and he's more than happy to go up there and accept the award. He even gives his ex-wife a hug and a little kiss on the cheek when they meet up there.

Dustyn cheers for the "couple" and waves the trunk of his elephant around.

After coming off of stage, Bilal spies Joshua Grimmie hiding in the shadows at the side of the room. He manages this guy and has a few things to say to him after that performance. Billy makes a beeline for him and snaps his fingers. "Grimmie, a word."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#93 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:11:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

[i]Chaelin walks out in a black latex dress and a white long sleeve crop top. She looked elegant as usual and had a large smile on her face. "It's been a great night so far, we've seen steaming hot performances and heard acceptance speeches that can bore you to death." She said laughing with the audience. "I've heard that the only way to ever get an FCA Award is to volunteer as a speaker or faint on stage.... I wasn't trying to do either of the two...but look at me now."

This is the first year the FCA's have presented an act with the "Favorite K-Pop Act" Award. This award is proof that K-Pop has broken continental boundaries and is now becoming a global trend...or there just not trying to become the next Oscars. All jokes aside, the nominated artists for this Awards are

Dae Ho Park
BYS
Mi•Mi
9LIVES

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
#94 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:14:47(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Amy smiles. "We can go whenever baby". She says kissing him.

Elyar frowns after Lexi slaps him. "What the fuck, it's just a song jeez not like you can't write one back".

Dominic smiles and kisses her back. "We will after I get my drink though. Will you go get me something?"

Lexi glares at him intensely as she was not happy at all. He had ruined her night with his messy drama as usual. "You purposefully tried to humiliate me with your crap saying who the song is about. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. I swear I really don't know why I thought you could be civil for one night!"

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#95 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:15:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Rum struts into the building dressed as a pink flamingo.

"Alright! I guess the show can start now!" she yells. 2 whole ass hours late and she wants to barge in yelling.

---

Aikya Balan walks into the FCA's gracefully, knowing deep down in her heart that everyone here was staring at how good she looked right now. Rum turned around and got a good look at her. "Damn, Aikya." Aikya blushed, "I kn–" Rum interrupts her. "Your forehead big as FUCK!"

---

Drew Westbrook laughed at Rum and Aikya, looking around the venue. "Where are we sitting?" Dakota walks in behind him, piahing him out of her way. "Nowhere near me, please." She says with an attitude, walking off.
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#96 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:15:53(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After Chaelin presents the award for Favorite K-Pop Act, the camera's flash to Aaron who walks out with yet another envelope in his hand. It's been an extremely exciting night for him and he just couldn't wait to present the next award as everything was running very smoothly. When the spotlight catches him, the fans cheer for their host and he has a smile on face as he waves out to everyone again. When he gets to the microphone he waits for the lights to darken just a bit and the spotlight to brighten on him. "Give up for Dae Ho Park!" Who has really broken boundaries for K-Pop music today, congrats to you man, and of course to the lovely, Ms Chaelin for presenting here tonight. Congrats on the Sexiest Female win. It's not easy winning those. He says with a smile and the crowd applauding after doing so. "So tonight has already been....interesting to say the very least but I've got another one of these prestigious FCA awards to give out tonight!" Aaron smiles as he continues, he's such a true gentleman on stage and he certainly looks the part. "Pop music continues to be a domineering force is all of music today, whether it be through performance, music, the arts and even in fashion, but for this award here tonight, we are focusing solely on the music!" Aaron smiles "These six pop songs have proven to cause pivotal moments in pop through music as they continue to be memorable songs and will continue to be memorable for years to come. Here are the nominees for Favorite Pop/Dance Single!

MakeAScene Feat. Oscar - "Give Me Something"
Eilidh - "What You Mean"
Austin Nimmo - "Looking Up"
Johnny Carter - "Come Out"
Mandy Williams - "Something About Us"
Lincoln - "Bang The Drum"

After the names are read out he speaks into the mic. "All of these songs are so good! I really don't know who will win!" Aaron then begins opening up envelope. His face truly lights up when he sees the winners name, it's honestly adorable too. Please give up for.........MY BOYFRIEND.....

After Aaron screams out "My boyfriend" his faces turns red as he blushes when the winners name is called. Aaron really isn't joking, he actually just came out the closet.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#97 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:19:23(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Dominic smiles and kisses her back. "We will after I get my drink though. Will you go get me something?"

Lexi glares at him intensely as she was not happy at all. He had ruined her night with his messy drama as usual. "You purposefully tried to humiliate me with your crap saying who the song is about. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. I swear I really don't know why I thought you could be civil for one night!"

Amy smiles. "What is it that you need babe?"

Elyar frowns. "Does it really matter I mean you couldn't dis me in a song and I wouldn't react like you are right now, besides I don't need you making my night worse than it already has been thank you, talk about awkward and embarrassing"
UserPostedImage
Offline Read hard  
#98 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:20:16(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
The Bitch: Just call me the Bitch! Do whatever you can, he needs it.

Poo Peter meets Erica at the bar after getting two drinks! "Hi, you're Erica Roxxxx! Some motherfucker just bought me a drink! And I bought one for you!"

*Throws drink in Erica's face
thanks 1 user thanked Read hard for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#99 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:20:37(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

When Johnny heard "my boyfriend " and realized what was going on he stood up and started cheering and clapping for Aaron and Lincoln!
Offline erich hess  
#100 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:21:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erica looks up to see chaelin on stage. her eyes narrow and she hums the theme from "the good,the bad,and the ugly.". she is across the room and probably cant be seen,but she slowly claps while looking in her eyes. she had some training to do. she was winning that award next year....until her text message goes off. its nina:

hey,look. its like a younger and prettier you.

gretchen yells loudly for dae. shes a big fan.

erica yells back toward aaron, "no its not easy winning those awards!!" she giggles as it really is all in fun. unless she can win next year,then its deadly serious. but its been quite a few years running without winning the sexy female award. so that ship had sailed.

gretchen sighs and claps for lincoln. it was pretty assured that he was going to slaughter these awards tonight.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)