logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#21 Posted : 18 July 2017 19:27:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Brandon notices Nina once again getting mad he listens closely as she speaks before he ends up shouting back "It's not just them I was trying to protect you all from I needed you all to keep your distance from me because I haven't been in my right state of mind lately either" he raises his voice back "Do you think this was my plan? Do you think I want to live this way? Nina I just want to die and I've tried THEY WON'T LET ME" he shouts before finally allowing the tears to fill his eyes Brandon he the thoughts of the night he nearly took his own life but was 'saved' crawls back into his mind "They won't let me" he returns to that softer tone the brokenness in his voice can be heard even more now as Nina looks into his eyes there's nothing there Brandon has clearly lost his mind "I can't live like this..." he says even lower than before Brandon takes a deep breath trying to calm himself before speaking again he was getting worked up and he didn't want to be like this right now "How are we gonna figure this out Nina?" he asks feeling hopeless in his situation "There's nothing we can do"Brandon moves away from Nina a little bit and reaches over for one of the bottles of alcohol on the table he slumps back against the couch and takes a swig of it before placing it down beside him "I'm sorry" he says quietly"
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#22 Posted : 19 July 2017 04:47:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina stiffens when Brandon raises his voice at her. This was the first time he's ever yelled at her and he had her full attention. "So you were just gonna kill yourself? No call, no text, no tweet just everybody who cares about you waking up to a Culture Uncut article?" These were the words Nina was afraid of hearing. For the first few months of his disappearance, Nina was convinced that Brandon was dead. Now that she knew she wasn't too far off, she couldn't shake the thought of actually getting the news of Brandon's suicide. Nina has lost a lot of people in her life and it has yet to numb her to the feeling. She starts to tear up but she doesn't fight it this time. "I really badly want to believe you...That you left me in the dark for 7 whole months because you cared too much but I don't think you know what that word means. You can't. Or maybe you're just throwing that word around right now. You're just in a really bad situation, you probably texted everyone you know and I'm the only one dumb enough to show up. That's it, right? Did you get drunk and suddenly remember I exist?" Even though she was famous, beautiful and charismatic, Nina couldn't help but feel completely unwanted in life and situations like this never helped. She reached over towards Brandon and snatched the bottle out of his hand, downing the rest of the bottle. She wiped her mouth, letting the liquor really sink in. "You don't even believe in me. If you don't think I can help, why tell me you need me?" She sat there for a moment, looking down at her feet not even sure why she was here with this man right now. After almost a minute of silence, Nina put the empty bottle back on the table. "Just sleep off whatever the fuck you put in your body. Your dad isn't the only one with friends. When you wake up, we can make calls. It's a better plan than dying." She said the last part much softer than the rest. "Now that you finAlly told me everything, you don't just get to give up."
Offline mebeme101  
#23 Posted : 19 July 2017 06:29:53(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon slowly nods after Nina asked him deep down he knew it was stupid but at the same time it was the only way to protect them and make sure he had gone through with it "I couldn't...I couldn't call you or anybody what was I suppose to say if I did?" he asks when Brandon hears that Nina doesn't believe that he cares for her or that he's just in a messed up state of mind and possibly throwing the word around he couldn't help but feel a little hurt "You don't believe me?" he asks in that same broken quiet tone before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his cellphone he unlocks it and goes to the text messages then gives the phone to Nina revealing that the only recent texts sent was to her "I care about you Nina I had to see you before they come back they left tonight said they were going out of town they'll be back in two days I didn't want anybody else here...just you" he says before laying his head on the back of the couch "I'm sorry if I made you feel like that but I do care for you Nina I really do" Brandon says as he stares up at the ceiling fan "Are you gonna leave?" he asks fearing he'd be alone again tonight Brandon was close to attempting for a second time tonight which is probably also why he called Nina he couldn't handle being in this position anymore it was tearing him apart every day
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#24 Posted : 19 July 2017 07:28:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña looked at Brandon's phone, needing to see the proof with her own eyes. She let out a soft sigh. "Okay, I'm bugging." Nina handed him his phone back, staring at the wall in front of them. She listened to him as he swore he cared about her but she had spent too many months feeling otherwise so she still took it with a grain of salt. "I'm never gonna leave again. Not until all this is over." She said, she wasn't just scared of what Brandon would do to himself, she wanted to be there for him in any way that she can.
Offline mebeme101  
#25 Posted : 19 July 2017 07:43:05(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon moved closer to Nina laying his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes there was a certain peace in being around her like this it didn't fix everything he had been through Brandon could probably never be the same after everything he had been through but a moment like this just being able be close to a friend having somebody to lay his head on and open up to certainly eased his mind a little Brandon speaks in a soft tone sounding tired "Thank you" Brandon then lets out a little sigh of relief "I'm sorry for leaving you in the dark like that" he said honestly feeling terrible about how things ended they had gotten so close at one point to a time when they were almost dating and to completely cut her out like that had to hurt her Brandon knew it did he also knew that they'd probably never get that close again but it was okay at the same time he didn't think they needed to Nina had probably moved on at this point and Brandon was far too damaged to allow himself to be anything more than friends with Nina or anybody
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#26 Posted : 19 July 2017 08:49:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina rested her head on top of Brandon's, softly caressing his hand. "It's whatever." She said, pouting just a bit. Them being this close reminded her of what they could've been. Even after cursing his name for so long, she wasn't sure if she was actually over Brandon but she did know she was with Tyron now and the last thing that Brandon needed was to deal with a jealous boyfriend on top of everything. After all this time, it was kind of bittersweet. "...Do you need some ice or something?" Nina asked, knowing that he was probably hurting all over based on the bruises he's showed her.
Offline mebeme101  
#27 Posted : 19 July 2017 13:27:34(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon lets out a little sigh of relief he thought to himself he was going to make it up to her he didn't know how yet or when but he had to he owed her that when she asks if he needs any ice he lets out a little giggle "No it doesn't hurt...I can't feel it" he said as he continued to lay there there was a sort of comfort in being this close to Nina after everything he'd been through he needed this he deserved it he was dreading the moment she had to go and he had to go back to his normal routine "I missed you" Brandon says quietly in a sleepy tone
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#28 Posted : 19 July 2017 15:44:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina laughs a bit at his giggle. "How is that funny? You're the first person I've seen successfully drink the pain away." Nina rolled her eyes and laughed more. "I'm impressed, to be honest." She joked, taking another look at Brandon as he got sleepy. "I missed you too."