logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#21 Posted : 20 August 2017 10:41:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Kidd smiled as Coke and Tisha actually performed together and after that was over Kidd came over and gave Coke a hug and kiss "This was a good get together to put on for everyone." He then turned to the crowd "Everyone, give around of applause for Coke and make sure you get your copy of GOLD." As everyone clapped he whisper to Coke "You ready to come with me, so we can look around the house."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#22 Posted : 20 August 2017 10:46:13(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erich finally made it inside and was completely ok with coke and Tisha dancing on each other .
"That's pretty damned spiffy?" He mentions before taking a drink.

Mariko headed back towards the bathroom.she needed more cocaine if this night was going to last
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#23 Posted : 20 August 2017 10:55:48(UTC)
kandii

Groups ready for retrieval: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kidd smiled as Coke and Tisha actually performed together and after that was over Kidd came over and gave Coke a hug and kiss "This was a good get together to put on for everyone." He then turned to the crowd "Everyone, give around of applause for Coke and make sure you get your copy of GOLD." As everyone clapped he whisper to Coke "You ready to come with me, so we can look around the house."

Coke blushed when Kidd made everyone clap for her. She threw her hands over him and kissed him as they hugged. The crowd 'aw'd' at them as they walked up the stairs together. "I've been waiting all day, really. You know they say this house has like 30 rooms? We gotta do something crazy in each one." She whispered back.
Offline freestylechamp  
#24 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:04:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He smiled and whispered back at her "I'm sure we can think of something to do." He then took her by the arm and took her away from the people in the crowd and went to one of the empty rooms in the house. "You really did great on the album. How does it feel now that it is all done?" he asked while locking the door to the room and making sure there wasn't like any cameras or stuff hidden that he will hear about this later. He already had one leak sex thing going on he wasn't about to have another one and not have something to say about it. Once he checked the room over and made sure nothing sneaky was going on he sat down on the bed and patted next to him for her to sit next to him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#25 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:04:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko made her way to Into the kitchen. Her make out partner had long since probably clocked out and went home. There was sure to be booze here
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#26 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:10:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aikya and Rum had spent the entire night dancing on each other, but it was totally platonic...or at least as platonic as 2 hypersexual exes could keep it. Once the show was finally over, Rum immediately got up to go look for trouble while Aikya stayed upstairs in the Vip section., debating if she was in the mood to step out of her comfort zone and socialize.

Also at the party was Misu, Dakota and Dae Ho Park, all of which were already chatting it up with anybody and everybody.

Anniken was looking over the balcony with a bottle of champagne. She was only there just in case something went wrong. Things had been going smoothly so now she's just bored out of her mind, hoping she'd be able to get away with getting drunk alone at this party.
Offline freestylechamp  
#27 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:15:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris was here with Tyler because well Tyler really wanted to come to this as a single, 20 year old he wasn't going to get Playboy trips often but he was going to make it if all these attractive women were going to be there. "Tyler why do I have to be here? I'm not going to get any hook ups."

Tyler smiled and laughed "That fine you can be my wingman for the night I know about your female trouble so you can just set them up for me. I need to be around some chicks that I can actually have a chance with."

Chris smirked "Yeah, how the fuck was you locked in a house and didn't get any but the 16 got more than you? Are you really comparing your troubles with my troubles."

Tyler jabbed Chris in the ribbed "You dick."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#28 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:15:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Joshua walks around the mansion holding a small glass of coke. He would usually risk some underage drinking but as he's here on his own, he feels like that would seem a little sad. He doesn't want to be the lonely drunk. This certainly isn't Joshua's scene at all but he's here to celebrate great music being released and to support some wonderful artists tonight. It's not his venue of choice but he doesn't want to seem like a killjoy. Joshua is wearing the same black outfit he performed in minus the jacket. The shirt he has on is made of a fine material and is somewhat see-through in the right light. Once your nudes have been leaked, you don't give a shit if someone can see your nipples or not. He is also wearing a pair of fluffy white and pink bunny ears for a joke.

People seeing him for the first time may be surprised to see how oddly reserved he can be. In all honesty, he feels rather awkward around a lot of people. Everyone has a strong opinion of him and he doesn't wish to put his foot in it and prove those people "right". It is a shame as he LOVES people but not everyone is so keen on him. Many just don't know how to approach him and some genuinely fear him because he can sometimes seem very brash and highly opinionated.

Edited by user 20 August 2017 11:17:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#29 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:17:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Markiko found a bottle of champagne in the kitchen. Using her cocaine fueled senses,she popped the cork. The cork flew across the room,making satisfying sound. Mariko drank the bottle down. She had it decided she was spend the night here.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#30 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:20:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Quote:
He smiled and whispered back at her "I'm sure we can think of something to do." He then took her by the arm and took her away from the people in the crowd and went to one of the empty rooms in the house. "You really did great on the album. How does it feel now that it is all done?" he asked while locking the door to the room and making sure there wasn't like any cameras or stuff hidden that he will hear about this later. He already had one leak sex thing going on he wasn't about to have another one and not have something to say about it. Once he checked the room over and made sure nothing sneaky was going on he sat down on the bed and patted next to him for her to sit next to him.

"Now that it's all done and over, it feels soo good. I can finally relax a bit." Coke kicked her shoes off and climbed on the bed and hugging Kidd from behind as he sat. "Thank you so much for supporting me. Not even just tonight, I'm talking about since forever. You've always been there for me." She smiled, kissing Kidd on his ear and the back of his neck.
Offline mebeme101  
#31 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:25:13(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla Sanchez arrives to the party a little later than planned but comes in time to catch Tisha and Coke performing she cheers along after the two or finished after she heads over towards one of the chairs outside and takes a seat she then begins sipping her champagne as she watches the other party guests have fun

Layla's younger brothers Jason and Aaron were also at the party they had arrived earlier on and were around socializing with some of the other guests and watching the performances Jason can be seen holding a drink in his hand (thank god for them fake IDs) while Aaron can now be seen over at the snacks

Bringing some irrelevancy to the party we also see the Mendoza brothers who are an up and coming writing/production duo Miguel Can be seen walking around interacting with some of the other guests while Mateo is seen scoping out the party goers and casually sipping his 3rd glass of champagne

And finally we can see Evan and Derek the two were chilling out by the pool Evan can be seen flirting with a few girls while Derek sits around in silence he still wasn't the best at English so he didn't want to end up saying something wrong

ooc: all outfits can be seen by clicking on the characters name
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 20/08/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#32 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:26:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Joshua walks around the mansion holding a small glass of coke. He would usually risk some underage drinking but as he's here on his own, he feels like that would seem a little sad. He doesn't want to be the lonely drunk. This certainly isn't Joshua's scene at all but he's here to celebrate great music being released and to support some wonderful artists tonight. It's not his venue of choice but he doesn't want to seem like a killjoy. Joshua is wearing the same black outfit he performed in minus the jacket. The shirt he has on is made of a fine material and is somewhat see-through in the right light. Once your nudes have been leaked, you don't give a shit if someone can see your nipples or not. He is also wearing a pair of fluffy white and pink bunny ears for a joke.

People seeing him for the first time may be surprised to see how oddly reserved he can be. In all honesty, he feels rather awkward around a lot of people. Everyone has a strong opinion of him and he doesn't wish to put his foot in it and prove those people "right". It is a shame as he LOVES people but not everyone is so keen on him. Many just don't know how to approach him and some genuinely fear him because he can sometimes seem very brash and highly opinionated.

Dae Ho Park spotted Joshua Grimmie from across the room and smiled. Its been so long since they'd last seen each other and a lot has happened since then. They were still really good friends and Dae saw this aa the perfect opportunity to catch up. He called for his friend. "Joshua!!" He yelled, waving him over.

Edited by user 20 August 2017 11:28:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#33 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:28:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris and Tyler came inside still talking about their love struggles before Chris points to Joshua " That guy should be your wing man. What straight girl wouldn't warm up to you if you have Joshua in your corner." Chris made his way to Grimmie and smiled at him "Yo, Joshua whats up man. how have you been? Oh, this is my black friend Tyler, he doesn't follow the stereotypes he is terrible in basketball." Tyler looks at him mad and shocked "You beat me one time!" Chris just smiles "We only played one time, I'm undefeated against you."

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
"Now that it's all done and over, it feels soo good. I can finally relax a bit." Coke kicked her shoes off and climbed on the bed and hugging Kidd from behind as he sat. "Thank you so much for supporting me. Not even just tonight, I'm talking about since forever. You've always been there for me." She smiled, kissing Kidd on his ear and the back of his neck.

He smiled as she hugged him "I wouldn't say forever but you're my wife. You are a big part of me, of course, I'm going to support you. You could be against the world and I will still have you with me." He always liked it when she was assertive and took control. "I'm going to be doing this documentary for this next album and then after that, I don't know what I'm going to do. Probably take a break and spend more time together.

Edited by user 20 August 2017 11:42:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#34 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:44:16(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Suddenly Carmen V literally twerks her way into the party holding a large bottle of tequila she shouts out "Ayeee the party is here" she was clearly already a little intoxicated she places the bottle on a table and looks for somebody she could grind on and possibly take home cause it's been awhile and hoe is life
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#35 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:53:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Quote:
He smiled as she hugged him "I wouldn't say forever but you're my wife. You are a big part of me, of course, I'm going to support you. You could be against the world and I will still have you with me." He always liked it when she was assertive and took control. "I'm going to be doing this documentary for this next album and then after that, I don't know what I'm going to do. Probably take a break and spend more time together.

"I'm just so lucky to have you. You're the best husband anyone could ask for. I know I've said it a million times but it's just so true. I love you, baby." Coke put her hands on Kidd's shoulders and began to give him a massage. She paused when he mentioned spending more time together. "Well, I-I'm going on tour soon. I'm not sure for how long..." It disappointed her that she wouldn't be able to spend all this time with her husband but with a new album comes responsibility and she just couldn't back out of it like last time.
Offline erich hess  
#36 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:56:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko is on the dance floor with about a hundred other people. She bounced along with the throng as well as she could. Coke was a party drug and she had more than her share running through her body. She spots anniken on the balcony and looks up at her. The drugs had boosted her confidence through the roof. So she lfted her shirt and flashed the balcony. " Wooooooooo" she squeals
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline BrownSugar  
#37 Posted : 20 August 2017 11:56:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua turns to Chris and shakes his hand along with Tyler's. "Oh he's not just your friend?" Joshua sounds rather snippy, not really sure why Chris felt the need to point out Tyler's race even though it was probably just friendly banter between the two. "It's very nice to meet you, Tyler." Joshua smiles warmly at him. When he sees his friend Dae, his eyes light up. He HATES being rude but he knows that he and Dae have a lot to catch up on, mainly very personal stuff. He'll have to break away from Tyler and Chris, unfortunately. "Hey guys, I'm sorry but I gotta dash. Need to catch up with my buddy over there," he says, pointing over to Dae. Joshua gives Tyler a little pat on the shoulder before moving across the floor to his best friend.

"Dae! How are you, man?" he asks enthusiastically, instantly brightening up around the familiar face. Joshua gives his friend a tight hug. "Opinion on the ears? Yay or nay?" he asks, pointing up to the furry bunny ears he put on.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#38 Posted : 20 August 2017 12:14:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kidd smiled and kisses her "Oh, what makes you think you can get rid of me by going on tour? I am quite persistent so you are going to see me on tour even if I have to be a rode and just follow the tour bus everywhere." He sighed and moan a little as she kissed him. He wasn't going to pass up on that, and it has been a while since he could be a fan and not have to work.

Chris doesn't think Joshua was being snippy he just assume that was how he always was. "Sometimes I feel like he is my evil twin from a parallel universe that is here to take my place." Tyler smiled at Chris "That's already happening." he then turns to Joshua "Nice to meet you man, go and catch up while Chris does some work and not try to push that on others." Tyler said pushing Chris to the dance floor so they can meet some people.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#39 Posted : 20 August 2017 12:14:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Suddenly Carmen V literally twerks her way into the party holding a large bottle of tequila she shouts out "Ayeee the party is here" she was clearly already a little intoxicated she places the bottle on a table and looks for somebody she could grind on and possibly take home cause it's been awhile and hoe is life

Rum sensed a twerk session from a mile away so of course she had to go join. "Yaaas, Carmen! Fuck it up!!!" She pulled a stack of cash out of her shirt and began to make it rain.

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Mariko is on the dance floor with about a hundred other people. She bounced along with the throng as well as she could. Coke was a party drug and she had more than her share running through her body. She spots anniken on the balcony and looks up at her. The drugs had boosted her confidence through the roof. So she lfted her shirt and flashed the balcony. " Wooooooooo" she squeals

Anniken had smiled at Mariko at first but then began to laugh her ass off when she got flashed. She checked to see if anyone was looking and returned the favor with a wink. This wasn't act of liquor, it was an act of courtesy. REAL women don't let women show tits alone.

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Joshua turns to Chris and shakes his hand along with Tyler's. "Oh he's not just your friend?" Joshua sounds rather snippy, not really sure why Chris felt the need to point out Tyler's race even though it was probably just friendly banter between the two. "It's very nice to meet you, Tyler." Joshua smiles warmly at him. When he sees his friend Dae, his eyes light up. He HATES being rude but he knows that he and Dae have a lot to catch up on, mainly very personal stuff. He'll have to break away from Tyler and Chris, unfortunately. "Hey guys, I'm sorry but I gotta dash. Need to catch up with my buddy over there," he says, pointing over to Dae. Joshua gives Tyler a little pat on the shoulder before moving across the floor to his best friend.

"Dae! How are you, man?" he asks enthusiastically, instantly brightening up around the familiar face. Joshua gives his friend a tight hug. "Opinion on the ears? Yay or nay?" he asks, pointing up to the furry bunny ears he put on.

"I'm living, Joshua!!" Dae hugged him back tightly, really excited to see Joshua at this party. He frowned at the sight of his bunny ears. "Nay, because you didn't bother to get me any. What happened, man? I thought we were in this together!" He joked.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/08/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#40 Posted : 20 August 2017 12:26:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Man, it's been so long! I've been diagnosed with disorders and everything since we last met. I've been one busy guy!" Joshua laughs, finally at a place where he's more accepting of his bipolar. It's a good job the two didn't interact much through June and July as it probably would have depressed the life out of Dae. "Aw I'm sorry buddy. I thought you don't like messing up that glorious head of yours though?" Joshua smiles and takes a sip of his Coke. "I need to stop drinking. I really need to pee but taking your dick out in the Playboy Mansion? Risky!"
UserPostedImage