logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<296297298299300>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5941 Posted : 14 July 2019 12:16:56(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vara was a little surprised to hear Mariko say that she loves her, although not shocked. The old saying was the absence makes the heart grow fonder, but Vara found that to not be true in this case. Her feelings towards Mariko didn’t whither or grow stronger in the time they spent apart, they stayed exactly the same. And maybe that says more about their relationship than anything old saying does. “I love you, too, Mariko,” she says back, happy to have that known between the two of them again. Vara bites her lip softly when she feels Mariko’s hands rubbing against her belly, the sensation shuddering throughout her entire body as she felt it. “No, Mariko, look,” Vara says, pulling the sleeves of her dress down and then sliding the dress off to her ankles, standing before Mariko in only her under garments. “Goopy.” Vara’s stomach, of course, has very little to no goop to it at all, but that certainly wasn’t what Vara saw when she looked at herself.
Offline erich hess  
#5942 Posted : 14 July 2019 12:54:43(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
mariko wasnt exactly surprised to hear vara's words. pleased,not surprised. mariko was more convinced than ever her song conjoined was truth. the two were going to be connected for life. at this point,mariko lets her head fall onto vara's shoulder. mariko had...several partners in the open relationship she had with cara zayn. but she missed this familiarity. drug aside,mariko knew vara was someone she loved. mariko put a hand to her mouth when vara let her dress fall to the floor. it was nothing she hadnt seen before but it was such a vara thing to do. just drop the dress and stand there in her underwear. "noooo." mariko says eying vara's stomach. it looked absolutely delicious.mariko loved the exact shade of vara's skin. it just begged to be kissed or touched. "hands are too crude. i gotta break out the lips to test for gloopy" mariko says officially before kneeling and kissing vara's stomach.she started at right where vara's underwear's elastic was and worked her way to the belly button. she could find no gloopy on vara and shook her head."nope. nope. you are mistaken vara chin." mariko says,emphasizing the suffix.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5943 Posted : 14 July 2019 13:10:20(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara felt her most confident when she had the least amount of clothes on. Her taking off her clothes was something she would have done completely sober as well. But it was a much added benefit to feel that direct skin-on-skin contact from Mariko after her dress hit the floor. She undoes the straps of her shoes as well, and kicks them off with the dress, her heeled shoes off now making her a bit shorter, but still a physical force of nature. Each kiss on Vara’s stomach sent lightening bolts through Vara’s body, like she was getting zapped a tiny bit each time, but in a glorious way. In the same way that she felt when she had been on stage, enjoying the waves of adrenaline that her performances used to give her, she never wanted this to end. She places one finger under Mariko’s chin and leans her head up for Vara to kiss her softly again. “Tell me what you want, Mariko.”
Offline erich hess  
#5944 Posted : 14 July 2019 14:05:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it was torture to be lifted away from vara's stomach. mariko loved it on normal days,but with this drug it was nearly irresistible. with her shoes off vara was far shorter, but still taller than mariko. but at least now mariko wouldnt have to stand on her tippy toes to reach vara's lips. now standing with a very close to being disrobed vara,mariko felt she needed to remove something. so she kicked off her faded black chuck taylors by using a toe to peel the heel off the opposite foot. unless she was out on the town,mariko dressed very casually. if vara removed mariko's clothes...the bra and panties would not match. or even be remotely sexy. vara's question had a near book length answer as far as mariko was concerned. " i want the impossible. i want things like they were but that can never be." mariko answers honestly. the kiss from vara was almost painful considering mariko's answer.

ooc:the real vara is 5 foot 7?! the real mariko is 5 foot 1.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5945 Posted : 16 July 2019 11:45:22(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: I literally looked up their heights as well when I was writing that post. I love their height difference.

Vara tilted her head to the left a little as she listened to Mariko’s response, and then kissed her softly again. “I don’t think you really want that. You’re a different person now, I can see that,” she says softly. “If you did really want that, we could try to go back to the way things were. I wouldn’t object to it.” Vara meant that too. She had agreed to keep things casual between the two of them, but only if that was what Mariko really wanted to do. Vara’s memories of how amazing being with Mariko had been had resurfaced over the past few hours, and it was difficult to deny that Mariko was what she wanted in the end. Even when she had been with Trent, maybe Mariko was what she had always wanted. She runs her hands up Mariko’s back again and then softly back down, grazing her nails lightly against her skin. “Tell me what I can do for you, then.”
Offline erich hess  
#5946 Posted : 16 July 2019 23:33:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: accuracy is key in this. But i did always assume vara wasnt very tall

Mariko stood puzzled by the kiss vara gave before speaking. It wasn't as lustful but more comforting. Vara's words did make it through the forced euphoria Mariko was feeling. Maybe it was the drug speaking. "You're right." Mariko said,putting her hand to her mouth. "You may not get along with the person i am now..or even like me." Mariko said in shock. Vara was right. Mariko wasn't the same. She was far less likely to just go along with whatever vara wanted . " did i ruin the moment? I ruined it,didn't i?" Mariko said before looking down. She still sighed ij plessure at the feel of vara's nails before taking gentle hold of vara's wrists and moving them back to the front.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5947 Posted : 17 July 2019 00:44:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara did her best to smile, but she felt bad as well, like she was the one who had ruined the moment, when really neither of them had. “You didn’t ruin anything, darling,” she says back softly. “I’m sorry I said that. Let’s go back to having fun.” At the word ‘fun,’ she gave another one of her famous turns, only this time she was almost in the nude, so the turn had to be a bit more calibrated. She was almost desperate for them to regain the happy feelings that they were sharing only moments before. “Do we need more music? How do we tell it to play more music?”
Offline erich hess  
#5948 Posted : 17 July 2019 01:01:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko shook her head when vara said she was sorry." Don't be. You have always been honest with me. Honesty was needed." Mariko sighs. Her smile returns with vara's spin. It was a subject to avoid. At least until they were sober. "Fun..yes." Mariko said with a little nod.she takes vara's hands and places them on the button of her her jeans "take them off. That's what i want." She says simply,answering vara's question from before. "Just the trousers!" Mariko squeaks. She felt out of place being fully clothed while vara was not. The Duke responded to vara's demand by crackling "sexual healing" over the loudspeakers. At this,Mariko laughs and leans close to vara.." i think it's sentient" she whispers
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5949 Posted : 17 July 2019 12:04:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara nods a short nod when Mariko appreciates her honesty. It was a personality trait of Vara’s that had bitten her in the ass several times, but she was happy that Mariko understood it. She was surprised, however, how quickly Mariko could take them back to the fun they were having, with her hands suddenly on the buttons of Mariko’s jeans. “Mm, as you wish,” she says with a purr, unbuttoning the top button and unzipping the pants, slowly sliding them down. Vara gets down on her knees and kisses the inside of Mariko’s leg softly as she pulls her jeans down, trailing the kisses from the top of her inner thigh down to her mid calf. The music playing by the obviously sentient boat was perfect for this moment.
Offline erich hess  
#5950 Posted : 17 July 2019 23:25:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

in her head,Mariko pictured vara simply unsnapping the jeans and letting them fall. But that was not the case at all. Mariko took a very deep breath when she felt vara's kisses. Mariko had been skirting the issue of just how they were going to get over the initial awkwardness..vara had taken care of that for her." Holy fuck,vara." Mariko says breathlessly and blushing deeply. "Like,i think I'm good just from that." She giggles. Without her really thinking about it,mariko felt her arms reach out and her fingers run through vara's hair. She also heard her voice say "please,keep going." Before feeling her hands slip under vara's bra straps and slip them off her shoulders.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5951 Posted : 19 July 2019 12:11:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara let out a small giggle when she heard Mariko’s reaction to her kisses, and felt her skin grow hotter as she blushed. She looks up at Mariko and lets out a soft moan as Mariko runs her hands through Vara’s hair. Her hair was her soft spot - play with it, and Vara was like a rag doll in your arms. She let Mariko pull her bra straps down as she continued to kiss back up Mariko’s leg to her inner thigh again, giving it a small bite before unhooking her own bra and pulling it off, now bare chested in front of Mariko. With this new adrenaline rush of being half naked, Vara curves her kisses inward, and kisses the outside of Mariko’s underwear softly, looking up at her to see her reaction.
Offline erich hess  
#5952 Posted : 19 July 2019 13:41:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" i love your hair." Mariko whispers while twirling it around her fingers and letting unravel . it was so black and utterly straight,it fell almost like a liquid from Mariko's fingers. She closed her eyes and took in the pure sensation of vara's touch and her kisses. The gentle bite nearly caused Mariko to fall over in joy. Her eyes followed the bra as it was discarded onto the ballroom floor before coming back to the now half naked vara. Mariko bit her lip and looked at vara with anticipation. She couldn't wait to get her mouth on vara. But she soon felt vara's mouth on her..and she really wished she had on far sexier underwear. Mariko let her head fall back in pleasure. She had never quite experienced this sort of thing while standing. She lightly presses herself towards vara.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5953 Posted : 21 July 2019 00:33:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I love you playing with my hair,” Vara responds back with a giggle, leaning her head into Mariko’s hand for a moment before going back to focusing on Mariko. Feeling Mariko press against Vara, she took this as a sign to keep going. She places both of her hands on either side of Mariko’s legs and pulls her in closer, running her tongue along the outside of her underwear, tasting what she could through the cloth. It was good, but it wasn’t enough; Vara wanted more of her. She hooks her fingers into the waistband of Mariko’s underwear, and looks up at her, wanting approval from Mariko before she pulls them off of her.

Edited by user 21 July 2019 00:34:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#5954 Posted : 21 July 2019 01:10:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Hearing that vara loved her hair being played with,Mariko uses longer and slower strokes of her hand. From here,this was the best she could for vara. With the initial hump to their final destination overcome, Mariko was thoroughly taking in the sight of vara. She couldn't wait to pleasure vara...at least until she felt vara's hands on her legs and being pulled closer. When she felt vara's tongue,it made Mariko involuntarily squeeze her knees together. "Oh,vara." She says in a weak voice. Mariko reaches down and caresses vara's cheek softly before pulling her underwear slightly to the side. The cold ship air suddenly felt very intense in places
"Vara, please. I want you so bad. Please,vara." Mariko begs vara. This was only for vara. Mariko never begs anyone for anything.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5955 Posted : 21 July 2019 01:29:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara lets out a soft moan, the noise making her lips vibrate against Mariko as she continues to play with her hair. Vara wanted Mariko just as badly as Mariko wanted her. There had been something about today that made Vara absolutely ache to have Mariko. Maybe it was because it had been so long, or maybe it was the nostalgia of how they used to be when they had been together coming back to remind Vara of how good they used to be. Whichever it was, Vara had to taste Mariko fully. She felt like she was going crazy without her, and hearing Mariko beg was enough to send her over the edge. With her underwear pulled to the side, Vara softly places one finger inside of Mariko, feeling the wetness that she had been creating, before diving in with her tongue, tasting all of her before settling on her most sensitive spot, flicking her tongue across it. She takes one hand off of Mariko’s leg and slides it down her own underwear, touching herself as she tastes Mariko.
Offline erich hess  
#5956 Posted : 21 July 2019 02:08:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

they may have agreed to keep things casual,but there was something undeniably better about the familiarity the pair had. though mariko did realize casual didnt have to mean infrequent. they had a few days in Jamaica ahead of them,so there would be time together.when mariko feels vara finally touch her without the thin layer of cotton that cruelly was blocking skin to skin contact,she clenches her hands in vara's hair. possibly too hard. she gasps before giggling,"oh my god, i am so sorry." before leaning down to kiss vara's head. mariko's hand holds the top of vara's head and moans very loud. they were in the middle of the Atlantic,its not like anyone could hear them. "please dont think less of me if this is very fast." she giggles in between litte whimpers. mariko then whips off her shirt and bra,she wasnt one for keeping so much as a sock on. it was disrespectful.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5957 Posted : 21 July 2019 02:43:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Choo chooooo

Vara lays on the floor of the ballroom, catching her breath as she paws at the ground around her, trying to find where her clothes might have been thrown off to in the process of getting undressed for each other. “You’re amazing,” she whispers, sitting up and find her sun dress again, not yet putting it back on, but holding it up to her body, feeling the sensation of the material against her bare skin. She was still riding the high pretty well, and any sensation felt amazing. But of course, none of them even competed with skin-on-skin contact, which she immediately went back to Mariko for, laying back down with her head on Mariko’s chest, using her sun dress as a blanket over them. “What time is it? How long have we been in here?” The room smelled like sex, and Vara loved it.
Offline erich hess  
#5958 Posted : 21 July 2019 03:07:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:station reached.departing passengers,please step off.

mariko lies on the hardwood floor of the ballroom. who knew how many fancy parties had been held here in the duke's heyday? chances are none of the orignal designers pictured two friends going at it like mad women in the middle of their creation. mariko doesnt even bother grabbing any items of clothing. she pants and lets her naked body absorb the breeze from the air conditioner. it felt fulfilling. it felt dirty,it felt almost wrong....and mariko couldnt be happier. "i owe it to you,vara chin." mariko giggles breathlessly. "i had some emotions to work through." she grins over at vara before kissing her bottom lip. while sort of a joke,it had some truth to it. mariko had been slightly more...dominate(?) than previously with vara. for most of their actual relationship,mariko had felt almost submissive to vara. but making it through the breakup completely fine,mariko finally felt equal to vara. mariko loved the feeling of vara's hair on her bare chest. it was nearly as arousing as what had just happened between them. she interwined her fingers with vara's before answering her question. " my phone is in my pocket..in my jeans. waaaay over there." mariko giggles and points at the pile of clothes about 6 feet from them. "i'd say its about 5am? it looks like the sun is rising." she says bringing varas hand up and kissing it,giving her finger a small lick. there was a faint orange glow coming from the eastern side of the ship. it was hard to tell though. the duke did seem almost outside of time and space until it reached land.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5959 Posted : 21 July 2019 03:23:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I’m happy to help you work through those,” Vara says back with a coy smile. “Any time you need to work through some emotions again, you know who to call.” She made a phone gesture with her hand tiredly, letting her arm collapse back down next to her as she continued to lay on Mariko’s chest, cuddling closer to her in a more submissive way than she normally would. In the dynamic of their previous relationship, Vara would absolutely agree that she was the more dominate member of the couple. This worked for Vara, who was very much a bit of a control freak, and liked having the say in what happened when and where. But now, with both of them on an even playing field of control, Vara felt like she could actually breathe a little easier, and maybe let her guard down a little more. She was happy for that. She moans a little and closes her eyes, feeling Mariko’s tongue on her fingers. “5AM, ohimé, I thought it was much earlier than that. No wonder I’m so tired.” She kisses Mariko’s collarbone and sits up again. “Nobody else is hiding on the ship, right? It’s just you and me?”
Offline erich hess  
#5960 Posted : 21 July 2019 03:41:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh i have a loooooot of that built up. it's a long way back from Jamaica to Italy." mariko fires back with an equally coy smile. while it may take a long time,possibly never to get back to being a conventional sort of relationship, there was no denying that vara is who mariko worked best with physically. it'd be insane to think otherwise. mariko was surprised to feel vara snuggle close to her,but she wasnt complaining. she put her arm around vara and stroked her hair. bring it up as high as it would go before letting it spill back on to vara. it was hard not to tell vara that she loved her. but that might have a different context here than when mariko said it before. so she let that thought fizzle. "well...i think time zones are involved,so i might be wrong? "mariko says with a thoughtful look. in the past few days she had gone from japan, to California,to Monaco,to Italy to retrieve the duke....and some ham. she did not get serrano's famous ham. she was slightly sad about the lack of ham,but she did pick up a vara. so it kinda worked out. "dont forget the e" mairko says with a yawn. she wasnt keen on the drug but could see using it again. "ooh." mariko coos with the collarbone kiss. "god,i hope nobody else is here. i didnt hold back anything." she giggles but blushes deeply. when it was pretty much assured nobody else was around,mariko was porno film loud and filthy mouthed during sex. why not release as much energy as you can? " erica,nina,chloe,karoliena,and cassie are all back in belgium. they live in castles now...weirdos. erich is in the usa doing who knows...the only other person that may be here is jayne. but i think she would have emerged once the ship moved."

ooc: originally i had jayne making a tweet about people loudly having sex on the boat and possibly stealing it. but i never posted it. this was planned from the very start of these two getting frisky
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage