logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<2021222324>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#421 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:31:23(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David keeps laughing, the situation is getting amusing but then thinks about Blake looking sad deep down and stops laughing slowly, becoming just a little bit more serious.

"I actually think there is something wrong with him... like what happened? He told me he didn't fit with us all yesterday night, I kinda feel sorry for that."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#422 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:31:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
β€œIt’s the big brother house man. You gotta get wasted” Jerry says peer pressuring Cameron. He wanted nothing more than to see one of the youngest of the bunch getting completely shitfaced like he did back in the day.

β€œWe totally should...I’m sure Blake wouldn’t mind being the lifeguard.” Jerry says laughing in response to a Deneil. Jerry sees Adam and nods slightly.

Gemma walks outside with Blake. β€œIt’s more peaceful out here.. isn’t it?” Gemma says with a smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#423 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:33:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry hunches looking at David β€œHe’s a cunt that’s why, rude for no reason.” Jerry then turns to Erica. β€œI wouldn’t fuck in this kitchen, but my own...of course!” Jerry giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#424 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:38:03(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron nods at Jerry. "I mean I'm done for a few drinks. Not sure I'd get totally wasted though, might end up doing something silly"

Adam smiles at Cameron. "Hey buddy". Adam then turns to the group who are talking about alcohol. "Call me an old man, but I don't drink so if we are drinking tonight count me out that stuff turns me into a monster".
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#425 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:40:54(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
"i'd drown before i let blake give me mouth to mouth." erica says with a distasteful shake of her head. "i dont care how much he looks like a young mick jones." she says firmly. her ears prick up at the prospect of drinking though. "we dont even need blake to be the lifeguard. ada doesnt drink so she is our designated sober person."

jayne shakes her head at erica's prospect. "we need both. maybe more. what if we forget how to swim at once? champagne is a hell of a drink. pip pip,cheerio."

"well, i would in this kitchen. if it wasnt on tv. this kitchen kinda gets me hot,if i'm being honest." erica giggles to jerry.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#426 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:41:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
"Gotta make sure there ain't no crumbs on the counter before you start fuckin', bruv," Deneil says with a laugh and a wink. He opens the fridge and takes out two bottles of ice cold champagne. "Fam, I think this shit tastes terrible but it gives a stronger buzz than beer."

Blake walks around with Gemma, happy to be away from the folk inside. "Yeah, much more peaceful," he says with a nod. Blake looks over his shoulder and back into the house. "That type of shit makes me real uncomfortable. I'm not saying I don't want people to not have fun but when it's making me feel uncomfortable? I'm gonna say something. I'm not gonna endure that and feel awkward just for their sake. I have a right not be inflicted with that sort of stuff, you know?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#427 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:44:09(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Jerry's response makes David think about Blake more, he really wants go deep and understand, that is Hernandez's nature. So he investigates a little further in his mind.

Then Adam comes in and as he says that, David stops thinking and gets annoyed at his voice, he dislikes him and thinks he's only an attention seeker and is not being real. So he can't help and throw a dig. "Actually drinking could show somebody's true colors here..."

Edited by user 07 May 2020 02:45:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#428 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:46:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry laughs when Erica talks about Blake. β€œOh, so I’m not the only one who knows he’s a complete prick? I don’t care for him.” Jerry says to Erica before laughing. β€œThis kitchen is huge. I’d fuck right in the counter” Jerry laughs once more.

Gemma listens to Blake speak. β€œYeah, there are some big personalities in here. Sometimes it’s just best to block them out. I do love that you spoke up though. Most people would be afraid so I totally know where you’re coming from. I thought you two were mates and were just joking around. I didn’t know you two would nearly kick off. Glad you didn’t escalate though”.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#429 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:48:48(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam frowns at David. "Very subtle there David very subtle. I don't drink because it does make me a horrible person your right, that's why I choose not to, that's something I've learned as I've got older but obviously you hold onto the past way to much." Adam then turns his attention elsewhere. "So Jerry haven't spoken to you much man, how are you finding it in here?"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#430 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:52:26(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David completely ignores Adam with an annoyed and amused look on his face and when he stops and turns around to Jerry, Hernandez does a gesture with the hand as if it were a mouth opening and closing and mimes a "blah blah blah".

Edited by user 07 May 2020 02:53:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#431 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:55:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica narrows her eyes at adam's words. she has a pretty good idea of what he means. but,who is she to interfere with someone who recognized they had a problem? while she hasnt had an addiction problem,maybe adam did. "you know,maybe it isnt a good idea,david. some people have good reason for not drinking. " she cant believe she is standing up for adam black of all people. but maybe someone should.

"depends on which end you're on,deneil." erica laughs mischievously. "maybe you can pick up a little snack while being jostled around." she then laughs even harder. nobody finds erica more entertaining than she finds herself.

"blake is...a piece of work. that is where i'll end it." erica says with a look to jerry that says they both know what she means.

jayne isnt about gossip,she's about drinking and joins deneil in getting the champagne out. she grabs three and sits them on the counter. "may as well enjoy this while we can. when we have to start choosing between drink and food....sheesh." she says in apprehension.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#432 Posted : 07 May 2020 02:56:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam just frowns. "Woah David, really mature of you, what are you 5 years old, my children have more maturity than you right now and there 2, grow up dude". Adam then walks off and heads to the garden, because he didn't sit there with David anymore.

"Hey Gemma, Hey Blake, I had to get out of there David has got the mental maturity of a five year old, I can't be dealing with that".

Edited by user 07 May 2020 02:58:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#433 Posted : 07 May 2020 03:00:27(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David listens to Erica and gets surprised by her answer, he likes her a lot so hearing that actually makes him stop to think. He then looks at Adam going mad at him and looks at him walking away and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry I really don't trust this person, I see he hides stuff and I've heard enough on him. I'll give him a chance but when I will realise he's real about himself... Walking away like that and telling me to grow up after what he did. Totally showing off"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#434 Posted : 07 May 2020 03:05:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"im not saying it's an excuse." erica starts to david,before popping the top of a bottle of champagne and drinking from it. "but i know what he can be like, he lifted my sister off the ground by her hair." erica says while furrowing her brows and clearly weighing her option of using the bottle as a weapon but just takes a deep breath. " maybe he's,you know, trying to get better."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#435 Posted : 07 May 2020 03:11:10(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David slightly pouts, it sounds hard to be real to him, but being an open person he begins to think it could be a possibility.
He continues as he observes Erica with the bottle.

"You know what, I'll avoid him and keep an eye on him, to see if he's really trying to change... I got my doubts though"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#436 Posted : 07 May 2020 03:17:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica laughs as she takes another drink of her bottle. " oh i'm not saying forgive him,david. i'd sooner forgive nichole before i forgive him. just maybe repect his choice not to drink. there are so many other super fun people who will drink with you. like,me for instance."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#437 Posted : 07 May 2020 03:20:01(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Oh yeah I love that! I don't really care if he drinks though, but you know I feel that drinking can show off inner, deeper stuff you would't show sober. So he said he gets to be a monster... so he's a monster? I dunno, maybe I'm just ignorant about this though"

He shrugs and takes his glass ready for some champagne.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#438 Posted : 07 May 2020 03:21:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Deneil pours himself a glass of the champagne. "I'm no monster when I drink so I'm gonna get absolutely twatted if you don't mind!"

"I'm not just trying to be a killjoy. I just don't think I have to listen to that and it sucks that I have to be the one to remove myself. It's my house just as much as it is theirs," Blake says with a defeated sigh. Blake gives a nod to Adam as he joins him and Gemma. "Yeah, a bunch of them are rather immature."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#439 Posted : 07 May 2020 03:24:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"kids and drunks. two of the most honest beings on the planet." erica agrees while taking another drink. erica isnt going to get too detailed but she will say sort of what she knows about adam. "he used to be a pretty violent person. not sure if he is anymore or if it was due to drinking. i just know i dont want to deal with that in this house."

"drinking from a glass?" jayne asks deneil with a raised eyebrow. "you going tory on us?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#440 Posted : 07 May 2020 03:26:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam sighs. "David just to bring up my past and throw it in my face, I don't think he realizes that bringing that up actually hurts because I know I wasn't a nice person back then. I'll be the first to admit that but to keep throwing it in my face is not cool, then when I try to make polite conversation with Jerry he acts like a child and mouths to Jerry. Blah blah blah, like come on dude your supposed to be a grown up not a child". Adam the sighs. "Sorry I'm ranting, I don't mean to his just really testing me"
UserPostedImage