logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#21 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:42:00(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"god dammit." lydia says,putting her chin into her hands. " i guess the heat had gotten to me...and that dude's funk. in that case. i guess we're meeting again. for the first time." she holds out her in hand in greeting," lydia santangelo,huge fan. as you can tell by me not knowing who you are." lydia grins. one cant be truly famous until they say something so boneheaded that it literally hurts.

"under the table?! serenity,you're filthy!" nina cackles while shaking her head at lydia. she grabbed another drink from a waiter and passed to lydia," lyds,love? at least be drunk if you are going to say silly things. i knew all day that serenity wasnt on that show. i just wanted to see if you would really follow through with thinking she was." nina shakes her head again and looks to serenity. "swear,love. i cant take her anywhere."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#22 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:52:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Tyron and Kidd come in with Kidd sneaking up from Coke from behind and gives her a hug, "Hey you." He said before getting around and sitting next to her

Tyron gave Nina a kiss on her cheek "hey, you look like you spent longer than normal getting ready? looking at those other dresses on the floor you make a good choice."

Younghood comes in and looks at the food, "God finger food. huh, I hungry though so I'm going to need like two plates for that." He said looking for his date for the evening.

Kyle smiled at Ella "Hey," He said giving her a big hug and then sitting down with her. "What do you think of this new hair color? is it too much?"

Tyler and Curtis sat down as they waited for their blind dates to come, both of them were on the last reality show together so they talked about what they have done after the show was over.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#23 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:56:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Oh, okay I see. You wanted to spend a little solo time with me, huh?" Anaísz teases him. She then looks down at the menu, not sure what half the items listed were. "Uhh....I'm gonna be real with you, I don't know what most of this stuff is." She chuckles. "Hmm...the B-Boeuf B-b-bourguignon?" She says, not sure if she was pronouncing it right. It looked like the most simple dish she would enjoy. "What about you?"

Serenity nodded. "It's okay, I get that a lot. I'm currently in the process of rebranding so it's good. Forget the old me!" She smirks. She didn't take offense at all. She had kind of faded into the background after all these years anyway. She shakes her hand and smiles warmly at her. "I did enjoy your work on La Isla. I was rooting for you the whole time." She winked at her and laughed.

"Oh, you're bad Nina. You really let her suffer huh?" Serenity laughed, taking a sip of her drink. "Oh, this is yummy. I'm glad I showed up here. Free food and drinks? And the company's nice too. This is better than 98% of my actual past dates."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#24 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:57:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Deneil appreciates the rubbing of his back, making him feel instantly safer. Unlike his more famous brother, Deneil doesn't thrive on or seek out conflict. Billy would have no problem hurting feelings if anyone started on him but Deneil would rather keep his head down and keep the peace. "Oh, talent? Well, I...have been known to pick up an award or two," Deneil says jokingly in a more refined accent while adjusting the collar of his shirt. "Fam, I'd make a joke about how tiny the portions are here but I ain't got much room to talk." Deneil's not all that familiar with hors d'oeuvres and fine dining in general. He's from Hackney. If he wants to be fancy and push the boat out, he'll order a pizza.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#25 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:05:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Tyron and Kidd come in with Kidd sneaking up from Coke from behind and gives her a hug, "Hey you." He said before getting around and sitting next to her

Tyron gave Nina a kiss on her cheek "hey, you look like you spent longer than normal getting ready? looking at those other dresses on the floor you make a good choice."

Rum & Coke both lit up when their dates arrived.

Coke gives Kidd a big kiss as he sits down at the table. "Ughh, where were you guys? I thought I was going to die alone."

"Aw, thanks." She says to Tyron. "I just wanted to do something different, you know? Had to show the girls I can give them innocence, too." Rum batted her eyes and laughs lightly. "How does it feel to show up at this party as one of the big shots on the board of directors?"
Offline Famouss7x7  
#26 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:07:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Diego laughs, he found the little teasing quite funny. He cheeses, clearly caught out there. “I mean...I’m not gonna lie, you got me there.” Diego chuckles. “I could say the same thing for you about me though, can’t I?”. Diego says this while taking a sip of water and nodding in agreeance when she mentions the menu. “Yeah I’m gonna go off of the pictures I guess...so I’m gonna have the Carpaccio of Diver Scallop or whatever it is.” Diego says closing the menu. “So, did you expect me to ask you out on the date? I was meaning to a few weeks ago but I was waiting for the perfect time.”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#27 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:09:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
"Oh, okay I see. You wanted to spend a little solo time with me, huh?" Anaísz teases him. She then looks down at the menu, not sure what half the items listed were. "Uhh....I'm gonna be real with you, I don't know what most of this stuff is." She chuckles. "Hmm...the B-Boeuf B-b-bourguignon?" She says, not sure if she was pronouncing it right. It looked like the most simple dish she would enjoy. "What about you?"

Serenity nodded. "It's okay, I get that a lot. I'm currently in the process of rebranding so it's good. Forget the old me!" She smirks. She didn't take offense at all. She had kind of faded into the background after all these years anyway. She shakes her hand and smiles warmly at her. "I did enjoy your work on La Isla. I was rooting for you the whole time." She winked at her and laughed.

"Oh, you're bad Nina. You really let her suffer huh?" Serenity laughed, taking a sip of her drink. "Oh, this is yummy. I'm glad I showed up here. Free food and drinks? And the company's nice too. This is better than 98% of my actual past dates."

"i really think i could've won that." lydia says proudly to serenity. "but..i'll probably never do that sort of thing again. if i was on there long enough that my roots grew out..." lydia grimaces and looks sort of intimidated by the plates before them. "i kinda dont want to eat this. it looks like some one worked really hard on it." she sort of whines.

"she has to pay her dues." nina tells serenity solemnly. "lyds wasnt here for the lean times,so embarrassing her will have to do. "

"im not that embarrassed." lydia pipes up. it took a lot to embarrass her. before joining the harlots,she was a tour guide who did bad jokes for a living.

"a date..ooh,dish." nina says,scooting closer. " anyone we know? anyone we should know? " she giggles mischievously . "if it helps,the last person i dated is here. miki of mimi fame." she says with a little shrug.

mariko orders,ironically,a rum and coke after seeing tyron. "ugh. why am i fucking attached to this man at the hip?" she says sourly. it seemed somehow that they were always running into each other.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#28 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:23:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Quote:
Deneil appreciates the rubbing of his back, making him feel instantly safer. Unlike his more famous brother, Deneil doesn't thrive on or seek out conflict. Billy would have no problem hurting feelings if anyone started on him but Deneil would rather keep his head down and keep the peace. "Oh, talent? Well, I...have been known to pick up an award or two," Deneil says jokingly in a more refined accent while adjusting the collar of his shirt. "Fam, I'd make a joke about how tiny the portions are here but I ain't got much room to talk." Deneil's not all that familiar with hors d'oeuvres and fine dining in general. He's from Hackney. If he wants to be fancy and push the boat out, he'll order a pizza.[/center]

Drew proudly nods his head. "That's right. I'm sitting next to an award-winning professional, nobody better have anything to say. Agents will be called." Drew stuffs about 3 hors d'oeuvres in his mouth and washes them down with water. "It'll just have to do for now." He says through bites. "I don't know why you keep bringing up your proportions," Drew says, refering to his joke. "I got enough for both of us." He smirks, leaning over to Deneil so that he could whisper the words to him.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#29 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:24:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Anaísz appreciated his honesty. "Well, yeah." She laughed. "I wanted to for a while but, you know...things were complicated," She said referring to her ex and all the drama that came along with it. She was glad that she was able to take her mind off of it now. "Mmm, that looks good. I hope it taste good too." She smirks and then shook her head at his question. "Not really. I thought you would just keep flirting with my through texting." She stuck her tongue out at him, giggling. "But seriously, I had a tiny feeling or maybe I was hoping you finally would. I guess Valentine's Day is as perfect times as any."

"I bet you would have won too! Between you and me, nobody else had shit on you. Maybe that guy Joe but I think he would have killed himself messing with a shark or something in the water." She makes a neck slice motion to her as she takes another sip of her drink. She listens to Nina and then laughs. "Hmm, well technically my last official date was with Ryan Ross Hernandez, you may have heard of him? I believe he's referred to as 'Hollywood's Lothario' or something of that nature." She smiles. "And then before that....I hadn't went on a date in like 5 years."

Tatiana looks at her menu, deciding what she wanted to eat while she was waiting for Younghood to show up at their table.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#30 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:34:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"It's a running gag. That and my thick accent are my entire personality. You should know that by now." Deneil's clearly just having a dig at the trolls as those are areas they seem to fixate on when trying to drag him. He's such a colourful and brilliant person with way much more to offer. After Drew's remark, Deneil widens his eyes and looks around to make sure nobody else overheard. He's fairly sure penis talk is frowned upon in venues like this. He can't help but get in on the shenanigans though as he leans in to his boyfriend, speaking lowly. "Oh so the writing on the cubicle wall is true, huh?" Deneil chuckles before popping one of the little croquettes in his mouth. "These ain't as nice as the instant ramen you make me."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#31 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:39:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Diego liked the fact that Anaísz kind of hand a feeling something would come of it. He didn’t know how she’d take the fact that he asked her out on date, but it was felt nice that they were on the same page. He listens to her and nods. Diego knew of Anaísz’s past relationship and how it was very complicated for her. He didn’t want to dwell on it and make it a point of conversation since she was on to better things. He smiles at her, “Hoping huh?” He says raises his eyebrow playfully. “I was hoping you’d say yeah. So we’re in the same boat.” Diego winks and smiles. “Perfect timing calls for a good night.” Diego says looking around at the place. He couldn’t wait to hit the dance floor with his date.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline kandii  
#32 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:39:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken stands up to announce whats on the menu for the Main Course.

MENU

"Who's ready for the main course?" She asks. Servers pop back up with different dishes.

UserPostedImage

"Here we have medium-rare roast beef paired with skinned potatoes, a crispy delight, and topped by some of the world's best gravy."

"Courtesy of Michelin Chef's Cook series, this dish puts the spotlight on ingredients handled by expert hands, highlighting the beauty of simple seasonal ingredients and pantry basics and exploring their full potential from the simple to the sophisticated."

UserPostedImage

"Next up, we have Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon With Shallots."

"Buttery and svaory, this dish will no doubt leave your mouth melting and wanting more. This one is of American cuisine, provided by Chef Eddie Jackson."

UserPostedImage

"Your wine selection is on the house so don't be too put off by the prices on the menu! We have variations of Pinot, Marlot and Cabernet tonight for your dinner wines. Take your time picking a glass. We will have another wine selecton for dessert."

Anniken sits back down at her table.

Edited by user 16 February 2021 10:42:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 16/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#33 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:41:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well...you bring a point about him. especially with the messing with the wildlife. if a stingray can take down the crocodile hunter,how can some guy from a music group compare?!" lydia says while scrunching up her nose. "a pelican dropping a coconut on joe would probably have been the series finale.." lydia pauses and looks up in thought. "did...did they tell him the show was over? i dont think i've seen him since." lydia breaks into laughter.

"oh,you may have heard of him." nina playfully mocks serenity. she didnt really know serenity well enough to pry or even ask how the date went. "look at you though, when serenity is on the hunt,she is big game hunting." she jokes to her. "five years? yeah,sounds about right for me too."

"bunch of old maids." lydia scoffs.

vara takes a drink of mariko's drink before standing and motioning with her head to be followed. "come on,there's something i want to show you in the bathroom."

"if you put a condom on the hand dryer...i am going to ask where you got the condom from." mariko replies and follows.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#34 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:52:59(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
“Alright I do it if you do it” says Sau’Ron with chills

Mae sits down with Sau'Ron and orders herself a Carpaccio of Diver Scallop. "It looks fancy...hope it tastes good." She says, almost praying as the server puts it down on her plate.

"What will you be eating?" She asks her date, Sau'Ron.

Hmm I guess Carpaccio says Sau’Ron

Edited by user 16 February 2021 10:53:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
kandii on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#35 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:57:51(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post

Kyle smiled at Ella "Hey," He said giving her a big hug and then sitting down with her. "What do you think of this new hair color? is it too much?

Ella also gave him Hug as well “No not at all I think it Amazing on you” say Ella as she loving him new look

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#36 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:01:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
"It's a running gag. That and my thick accent are my entire personality. You should know that by now." Deneil's clearly just having a dig at the trolls as those are areas they seem to fixate on when trying to drag him. He's such a colourful and brilliant person with way much more to offer. After Drew's remark, Deneil widens his eyes and looks around to make sure nobody else overheard. He's fairly sure penis talk is frowned upon in venues like this. He can't help but get in on the shenanigans though as he leans in to his boyfriend, speaking lowly. "Oh so the writing on the cubicle wall is true, huh?" Deneil chuckles before popping one of the little croquettes in his mouth. "These ain't as nice as the instant ramen you make me."

"If only people got to know you the way that I did. I'd just get jealous though." Drew and Deneil just go together well. Their relationship was harminous because it was like a bromance but with an actual romance involved. Even before deciding to be togther, the two were like brothers or best friends. He nods his head. "Mhmm, we might have to go find out what those bathroom walls are looking like before we leave." Drew jokes. He listens to his boyfriend as they finish their apps.

"I just have the magic touch." Drew says, doing a chefs kiss with his hands as he thinks about his ramen making skills. He looks at the menu and orders accordingly.
Offline kandii  
#37 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:02:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Mae sits down with Sau'Ron and orders herself a Carpaccio of Diver Scallop. "It looks fancy...hope it tastes good." She says, almost praying as the server puts it down on her plate.

Mae continues to eat with Sau'Ron enjoying her dinner with him. Her friends aren't far away, whispering and watching the date.
Offline 2001clay  
#38 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:05:48(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Mae continues to eat with Sau'Ron enjoying her dinner with him. Her friends aren't far away, whispering and watching the date.

Sau’Ron eating the food & says “Damn this is good right here I mean this food taste way better than La Isla food ” says Sau’Ron as he continues to eat with excitement
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#39 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:06:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well if you ask me the night is already perfect in my eyes." Anaísz winked at Diego before laughing again. She hadn't felt this good being with someone in years. It was good to be able to laugh and enjoy herself without feeling tense or worried. When the first course is announced she looks in awe. "That looks so good...look at those prices for the wine!" She was in shock. "Are you drinking? I've never really had wine before."

Serenity laughs at Lydia's response. "Oh my god that would be hilarious if he were still just on the island roaming around thinking he won and everyone else had been eliminated or something." She couldn't believe anyone would be THAT dense. "Oh yeah, I'm definitely not into small fry. I'd like to believe all the bs about nice guys and blah blah but sometimes you just want someone you feel comfortable with, even if he has a seedy past." She chuckles. "Oh, wow look at the food and the wine. We're drinking expensive wine, yum!" She looks pleased at the plate placed before her.

"You think they'll let me take any spare bottles home? This is really good."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#40 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:10:15(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Sau’Ron eating the food & says “Damn this is good right here I mean this food taste way better than La Isla food ” says Sau’Ron as he continues to eat with excitement

Mae perked up from her food. "Ooh, you were on La Isla? How was that?"