logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#41 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:12:32(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Sau’Ron eating the food & says “Damn this is good right here I mean this food taste way better than La Isla food ” says Sau’Ron as he continues to eat with excitement

Mae perked up from her food. "Ooh, you were on La Isla? How was that?"

“Yeah I was on La Isla & was eliminated from La Isla but that experience was terrible” says Sau’Ron as he explains what going on
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline BrownSugar  
#42 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:12:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
People often think Drew and Deneil are chaotic but most of that is fabrication online which stems from memes and how they initially got together. Besides the odd bump in the road like every couple, Drew and Deneil are actually a very sweet and harmonious pairing. "And if people got to know you the way I do...they'd run for the hills, bruv!" Deneil laughs before planting a soft kiss on Drew's cheek. While a regular gesture for most couples, it feels like a huge accomplishment for Deneil, finally being able to show public affection for his boyfriend. "Drew, you really want to fall into that stereotype?" Deneil asks with little chuckle after Drew's bathroom walls reference. Although, the bathrooms in here must be of the highest quality...

"Aww now why they gotta do that to my chicken?" Deneil sighs when he sees the menu. He loves his chicken but doesn't eat pork, therefore having to pass on the dish because it's wrapped up in bacon. "Beef it is. Thankfully I'm used to a slab of meat."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#43 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:15:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Tyron and Kidd come in with Kidd sneaking up from Coke from behind and gives her a hug, "Hey you." He said before getting around and sitting next to her

Tyron gave Nina a kiss on her cheek "hey, you look like you spent longer than normal getting ready? looking at those other dresses on the floor you make a good choice."

Rum & Coke both lit up when their dates arrived.

Coke gives Kidd a big kiss as he sits down at the table. "Ughh, where were you guys? I thought I was going to die alone."

"Aw, thanks." She says to Tyron. "I just wanted to do something different, you know? Had to show the girls I can give them innocence, too." Rum batted her eyes and laughs lightly. "How does it feel to show up at this party as one of the big shots on the board of directors?"

Kidd laughed "You die alone you know we're married right, you can't get rid of me even in death." He sat down next to coke and got some food. "This is a fancy party for the new year? It been a while since Coke did something for me for Valentine's day for a change."

Tyron nods "hmm, I like it. Pretty classy and leaves a lot to the imagination." He then got a glass of champagne "honestly I feel like I should be working now but Anniken told me to just hang back and if they need anything she would let me know, still kinda nervous though"

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Anaísz appreciated his honesty. "Well, yeah." She laughed. "I wanted to for a while but, you know...things were complicated," She said referring to her ex and all the drama that came along with it. She was glad that she was able to take her mind off of it now. "Mmm, that looks good. I hope it taste good too." She smirks and then shook her head at his question. "Not really. I thought you would just keep flirting with my through texting." She stuck her tongue out at him, giggling. "But seriously, I had a tiny feeling or maybe I was hoping you finally would. I guess Valentine's Day is as perfect times as any."

"I bet you would have won too! Between you and me, nobody else had shit on you. Maybe that guy Joe but I think he would have killed himself messing with a shark or something in the water." She makes a neck slice motion to her as she takes another sip of her drink. She listens to Nina and then laughs. "Hmm, well technically my last official date was with Ryan Ross Hernandez, you may have heard of him? I believe he's referred to as 'Hollywood's Lothario' or something of that nature." She smiles. "And then before that....I hadn't went on a date in like 5 years."

Tatiana looks at her menu, deciding what she wanted to eat while she was waiting for Younghood to show up at their table.

Younghood showed up at the table Tatiana was seated and brought two plates of finger food, "Hey, what's up Tatiana. You want some snacks as they bring the real food out? I haven't eaten anything all day so free food is always a plus"

Kyle smiled at Ella "Hey," He said giving her a big hug and then sitting down with her. "What do you think of this new hair color? is it too much?

Ella also gave him Hug as well “No not at all I think it Amazing on you” say Ella as she loving him new look

Kyle smiled at Ella as they took there seats and they brought the food out, "Man this looks very good. This party is really amazing putting all of this together."

Edited by user 16 February 2021 11:19:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#44 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:17:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"drinking,bad boys? you really are re-inventing!" nina says in amazement. "next you'll be wanting to hit the bathroom and hit the rails." she giggles.

"the food looks so good. i am probably going to steal some other table's food too." lydia grins.

"new bad girl serenity could get in on some grand theft,looking at these wine prices." nina suggests,fully on board with seeing how much they could get away with.

"if i knew there was going to be this level of stuff,i'd have brought my grandma purse." lydia says in dismay. she was always up for stealing from labels. especially ones she didnt work for.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#45 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:18:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Diego smiles agreeing with her. “Yeah, it’s already perfect.” He says feeling comfortable around her. Dates can be tense, especially the first date but he felt comfortable with Anaísz. Maybe because they’ve been texting for a while? Maybe cause they’ve been around each other more than once? Maybe they just clicked? Whatever it was, Diego was enjoying himself. He laughs after Anaísz’s reaction to wine. He was pretty shocked himself. “Yeah Anniken is trying to break everyone’s pockets!” Diego laughs looking at the wine and food menu. It all looked so high class. “I’ve had it a few times, but nothing this rich”. Diego says laughing. “Let’s get one, we’ll see how it tastes” Diego says looking at the wine.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#46 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:30:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiana smiled seeing her date finally. "Yes! I love food. Between me and you I snuck in some hot sauce, just in case." She laughs, revealing a small bottle of hotsauce she had managed to secure in her suit breast pocket.

"I'll have to drink it all. I'll feel bad if I waste it with these prices." Anaísz laughs. She wasn't much of a drinker but there was a first time for everything. Plus, she would at least be able to control herself and not overdo it. She definitely didn't want to ruin the night by ending up on her face or doing something embarrassing while intoxicated. "So, hows it feel being a big start now?" She playfully punches his arm. "I mean you guys are like everywhere. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline 2001clay  
#47 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:33:10(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Kyle smiled at Ella "Hey," He said giving her a big hug and then sitting down with her. "What do you think of this new hair color? is it too much?

Ella also gave him Hug as well “No not at all I think it Amazing on you” say Ella as she loving him new look

Kyle smiled at Ella as they took there seats and they brought the food out, "Man this looks very good. This party is really amazing putting all of this together."

“I know right that really did amazing job! I’ll take chicken & what are you getting?” Says Ella as she took her seat & Already order her food
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#48 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:36:40(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
“Yeah I was on La Isla & was eliminated from La Isla but that experience was terrible” says Sau’Ron as he explains what going on

"Oooh." Mae said, nodding her head. "Well, I'm glad you survived it. It kinda sounds like fun." She chuckles. "Maybe I should sign up for it next time."

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
People often think Drew and Deneil are chaotic but most of that is fabrication online which stems from memes and how they initially got together. Besides the odd bump in the road like every couple, Drew and Deneil are actually a very sweet and harmonious pairing. "And if people got to know you the way I do...they'd run for the hills, bruv!" Deneil laughs before planting a soft kiss on Drew's cheek. While a regular gesture for most couples, it feels like a huge accomplishment for Deneil, finally being able to show public affection for his boyfriend. "Drew, you really want to fall into that stereotype?" Deneil asks with little chuckle after Drew's bathroom walls reference. Although, the bathrooms in here must be of the highest quality...

"Aww now why they gotta do that to my chicken?" Deneil sighs when he sees the menu. He loves his chicken but doesn't eat pork, therefore having to pass on the dish because it's wrapped up in bacon. "Beef it is. Thankfully I'm used to a slab of meat."

Drew's cheeks got a little rosy aftr Deneil kissed him. He reached over for his head and gave him a big fat kiss back. He knew what this menat for Deneil and he was happy to finally be able to do all this with him. "Happy Valentine's Day, 'Neil. I really love you." He says before turning back to his plate. When asked by Deneil if they wanted to be a stereotype, he laughed and shrugged. "Hey, I'm down with whatever you are but if you're on your best behavior, so am I."

Kidd laughed "You die alone you know we're married right, you can't get rid of me even in death." He sat down next to coke and got some food. "This is a fancy party for the new year? It been a while since Coke did something for me for Valentine's day for a change."

Tyron nods "hmm, I like it. Pretty classy and leaves a lot to the imagination." He then got a glass of champagne "honestly I feel like I should be working now but Anniken told me to just hang back and if they need anything she would let me know, still kinda nervous though"

Coke played with her ponytail as she waited for the servers to bring her food out. "You already know my mother has to go all out. I like this though, so far." She smiled at Kidd and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby. Thank you so much for coming out with me tonight."

"Look at you, always ready to beat somebody up." Rum shakes her head. "Nobody has enough balls to run into Anniken's event and start problems. Enjoy yourself, let loose a little. It won't hurt, I promise." She tells Tyron.

Offline 2001clay  
#49 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:40:59(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Sau’Ron look up at Mae & smile while he was shaking his head “Aye if you wanna be in La Isla then I guess imma do it i mean it depend on how your boy is feeling about doing La Isla” says Sau’Ron

Camille Preston look around for anybody to talk to & says “Ugh I bore & I need my drink” but she find Tyler was her blind Date “Oh hi I’m Camille Preston & you’re must be Tyler Cole”

Bryan Williams arrive & grab the drink

Edited by user 16 February 2021 11:42:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline BrownSugar  
#50 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:46:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil blushes after the kiss, feeling all giddy like he did when they very first locked lips. For a long time, Deneil felt as if he was playing catch up and had to repress feelings and experiences a lot of his peers were free to embrace. It took him years to finally explore and discover his sexuality and then, due to backlash, took years on top of that to publicly express it. A kiss may just be a fleeting moment for the hetties but for a queer South Asian man in the rap scene? It's a huge deal. "I fucking love you." Deneil makes his statement in a very direct manner. He's not playing about. He loves this man. "When have you ever known me to behave?" he asks with a wink from across the table.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#51 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:57:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Diego laughs. "Yeah, seriously. I mean, we do have a number one record together. We could celebrate that too with some expensive, rich wine." Diego put a funny emphasize on the word "rich", using his hands before laughing. It'd been a while since he actually celebrated anything other than celebrating with the boys from his band. They were like brothers, but it felt nice to be doing his own thing, especially with a girl he was really interested in. "Let's get the Pinot Noir...I don't know, the name sounds pretty cool, or should we get something else?" The wine had a huge price-tag but why not splurge?

Diego listens to Anaisz ask him about the big start and smiles about it. Despite all the success, Diego still tries to find a way to still be normal through it all. "It's crazy, it sometimes doesn't even feel real but I try my best to stay grounded and be the glue of the group. It's not always easy with four other guys, and we are like brothers, familia." Diego blushes when Anaisz punches him and makes the joke about royalty. "Nah, every time I see you I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. You got the beauty, talent, success. I got nothing on you!" Diego holds his arm as if he's injured after the punch. "Trying to beat me up already?" He says jokingly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#52 Posted : 16 February 2021 11:59:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

“I know right that really did amazing job! I’ll take chicken & what are you getting?” Says Ella as she took her seat & Already order her food

"I'm going to get the roast beef and then we and try both." he said while drinking some water. "Man it has been busy working on this song and doing a music video for it, you should come by and see the set."

Coke played with her ponytail as she waited for the servers to bring her food out. "You already know my mother has to go all out. I like this though, so far." She smiled at Kidd and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby. Thank you so much for coming out with me tonight."

"Look at you, always ready to beat somebody up." Rum shakes her head. "Nobody has enough balls to run into Anniken's event and start problems. Enjoy yourself, let loose a little. It won't hurt, I promise." She tells Tyron.

"I can tell she really went all out for this one, like a welcoming her back kind of party." Kidd said as he looked at the menu. He kissed Coke back and smiled at her "No problem, you know I'm riding with you anywhere, Happy Valentine's day." He then got some wine to drink, "Mmm I'm not much of a wine person, but I'll try the pinot noir."

Tyron laughed a little "Little tense, being around a lot of people and I get a little antsy but I'll try to relax," he said looking at the menu for drinks "What is the wine that is bitter? I don't know anything about wine?"

Tatiana smiled seeing her date finally. "Yes! I love food. Between me and you I snuck in some hot sauce, just in case." She laughs, revealing a small bottle of hotsauce she had managed to secure in her suit breast pocket.

Younghood gave her the thumbs up "bet, I doubt this place has any good condiments. You put A1 on the steak and they think you shot your chief's mother or something." He looked at some of the stuff and it was expensive but Anniken said it was on the house so he looked a little shocked order the chicken. "So what's up with you, I saw you on the island show. When you going to get your own show and stop playing."

Camille Preston look around for anybody to talk to & says “Ugh I bore & I need my drink” but she find Tyler was her blind Date “Oh hi I’m Camille Preston & you’re must be Tyler Cole”

Tyler looked up from Curtis and got up to greet Camille "Hey, Camille nice to meet you, yes I'm Tyler and this is a friend of mine Curtis, he is waiting for his blind date." Curtis wave at Camille as Tyler sat down next to her "So what are you drinking?"

Edited by user 16 February 2021 12:02:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#53 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:01:55(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

“I would love to see you on set if you would love to see me doing my thing at my music video shoot on Friday” says Ella as she is happy for Kyle
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#54 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:06:15(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Sau’Ron look up at Mae & smile while he was shaking his head “Aye if you wanna be in La Isla then I guess imma do it i mean it depend on how your boy is feeling about doing La Isla” says Sau’Ron

"What if we just went to a deserted island on our own and tried to survive? Do you think we'd make it?" She akss randomly.

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Deneil blushes after the kiss, feeling all giddy like he did when they very first locked lips. For a long time, Deneil felt as if he was playing catch up and had to repress feelings and experiences a lot of his peers were free to embrace. It took him years to finally explore and discover his sexuality and then, due to backlash, took years on top of that to publicly express it. A kiss may just be a fleeting moment for the hetties but for a queer South Asian man in the rap scene? It's a huge deal. "I fucking love you." Deneil makes his statement in a very direct manner. He's not playing about. He loves this man. "When have you ever known me to behave?" he asks with a wink from across the table.

Drew's smile grows larger when his man says the words back. Doesn't matter how many times he hears it, hearing Deneil say, 'I love you', will always get to him. "Man, don't wink at me like that, my boss is here!" He laughs while stuffing his face with some of his bacon wrapped chicken. "Sorry about the pork, I just couldn't help myself. You'll still kiss me after this right?"
Offline 2001clay  
#55 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:07:11(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Tyler looked up from Curtis and got up to greet Camille "Hey, Camille nice to meet you, yes I'm Tyler and this is a friend of mine Curtis, he is waiting for his blind date." Curtis wave at Camille as Tyler sat down next to her "So what are you drinking?"

“Um I don’t know maybe champagne I guess” as she sit down to Tyler & wave to Crutis “I watched you on Catch up & it was amazing & funny to watch” she says as she laugh a little

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline BrownSugar  
#56 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:15:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I think it'll take more than a wink to shake your boss," Deneil says with a little laugh before taking a few forkfuls of his food. It's similar to a Sunday roast dinner which is popular back home in Britain so Deneil enjoys the familiarity of the meat, gravy and potato combo. Of course, this dish is turned on its head and all dressed up with the finest ingredients, but the vibe is still similar. "Drew, I'd kiss you no matter what. Any time, any place, any meaty flavour." Deneil smiles and rests his hand on top of Drew's for a moment. "But not right at this minute, bruv. This beef is fucking bangin'!". He starts digging in to his meal again, clearly enjoying it.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#57 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:19:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

“I would love to see you on set if you would love to see me doing my thing at my music video shoot on Friday” says Ella as she is happy for Kyle

"Sure this Friday right, I'll be there. Is this the song that I saw you working on at the studio?" Kyle said as they got their food.

“Um I don’t know maybe champagne I guess” as she sit down to Tyler & wave to Crutis “I watched you on Catch up & it was amazing & funny to watch” she says as she laugh a little

"Let's go with the Cabernet, then" Tyler order them two drinks. " Thanks I don't do much on the show but it a very chill place everyone is nice to be around and it's a really good gig. What about you Camille, you're a singer right?"

Edited by user 16 February 2021 12:31:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#58 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:23:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Younghood gave her the thumbs up "bet, I doubt this place has any good condiments. You put A1 on the steak and they think you shot your chief's mother or something." He looked at some of the stuff and it was expensive but Anniken said it was on the house so he looked a little shocked order the chicken. "So what's up with you, I saw you on the island show. When you going to get your own show and stop playing."

"I dont trust everybody's cooking, cus everybody don't know how to season you know?" Tatiana starts to drop a few drops of the hot sauce on her food. "Oh, don't remind me. That show was so extra. I don't know yet, I would love my own show but then again everybody does the whole reality thing to death. When I can make it interesting then I'll do it. I wanna be the next New York, HBIC!"

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Diego laughs. "Yeah, seriously. I mean, we do have a number one record together. We could celebrate that too with some expensive, rich wine." Diego put a funny emphasize on the word "rich", using his hands before laughing. It'd been a while since he actually celebrated anything other than celebrating with the boys from his band. They were like brothers, but it felt nice to be doing his own thing, especially with a girl he was really interested in. "Let's get the Pinot Noir...I don't know, the name sounds pretty cool, or should we get something else?" The wine had a huge price-tag but why not splurge?

Diego listens to Anaisz ask him about the big start and smiles about it. Despite all the success, Diego still tries to find a way to still be normal through it all. "It's crazy, it sometimes doesn't even feel real but I try my best to stay grounded and be the glue of the group. It's not always easy with four other guys, and we are like brothers, familia." Diego blushes when Anaisz punches him and makes the joke about royalty. "Nah, every time I see you I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. You got the beauty, talent, success. I got nothing on you!" Diego holds his arm as if he's injured after the punch. "Trying to beat me up already?" He says jokingly.

"Oh yeah, we never did get to celebrate that. ¡Vamos a encenderlo esta noche!" Anaisz laughs, almsot forgetting about the crazy year she's had already with a number one record. She couldn't believe it but she was thankful that she still had fans even after her hiatus. "Ahh, I 've heard of Pinot before, let's do it. It sounds sexy right?" She giggles. "Who knows when I'll ever drink this again so let's just go for it!"

She shakes her head. "Yeah, I completely understand. When I first released music and it did good I was like 'ahh, this is kinda crazy' but I didn't want to let it get to me and remember the reason I wanted to do music in the first place. I mean It's nice getting recognized too though, don't get me wrong. And I'll never tell anyone not to celebrate their success." Anaisz was really proud of them and how far they had come. She also did like that Diego seemed to not change at all and was the same person even before the number ones and exposure. When he compliments her, she can't help but get a little shy and bashful. After he makes the joke about her trying to beat him up she smirks and says, "Yeah, you didn't know? That's how I show my affection!"

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#59 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:25:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Quote:
"I can tell she really went all out for this one, like a welcoming her back kind of party." Kidd said as he looked at the menu. He kissed Coke back and smiled at her "No problem, you know I'm riding with you anywhere, Happy Valentine's day." He then got some wine to drink, "Mmm I'm not much of a wine person, but I'll try the pinot noir."

Tyron laughed a little "Little tense, being around a lot of people and I get a little antsy but I'll try to relax," he said looking at the menu for drinks "What is the wine that is bitter? I don't know anything about wine?"

Coke enjoyed her beef dish with a side of Pinot Noir. "Good choice, babe!" She says, trring to explain the drink to him. "It's a dry wine but it's smooth. Very light and kind of fruity, with an overall herbal taste to it." Coke and Kidd come from two different backgrounds and she always enjoys putting him on to the finer things in life. "I hope you enjoy it. If not, try another glass. I'm sure you'll find something that tastes good to you."

Rum looks stuck when he asks her about the wine. "I really don't know. Arent they all bitter?" She looks over at Coke for some guidance. Coke laughs and points to one of the wines on the menu.

"You guys should get the Cabernet Sauvignon 1995. It tastes like black fruit but without the sweetness, if that makes sense."

Rum shrugs her shoulders and orders exactly what Coke tells her to. She looks over at Tyron. "I don't think we've ever been on a date this fancy. If I get used to this, you might have to start stepping your game up." She jokes.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#60 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:30:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
"drinking,bad boys? you really are re-inventing!" nina says in amazement. "next you'll be wanting to hit the bathroom and hit the rails." she giggles.

"the food looks so good. i am probably going to steal some other table's food too." lydia grins.

"new bad girl serenity could get in on some grand theft,looking at these wine prices." nina suggests,fully on board with seeing how much they could get away with.

"if i knew there was going to be this level of stuff,i'd have brought my grandma purse." lydia says in dismay. she was always up for stealing from labels. especially ones she didnt work for.

OOC: I'm so sorry, I did not see this d'oh!

"I don't wanna rebrand TOO far." Serenity chuckles. She was definitely having a lot more fun in life now that she was more confident and happier doing whatever she wanted without worrying about what people thought of her. At the end of the day she just wanted to write songs and have fun. She was never going to be a perfect princess. "Won't people know their food is missing? I know I would notice a whole plate gone from my presence." She looked at her tiny clutch. "Well....I can put some appetizers in here for later but I don't think a bottle will be...camouflaged. Does anyone mind having pregnancy rumors started about them? I think a bottle could fit under a dress," She says jokingly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/02/2021(UTC)