logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 28 March 2021 17:09:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8682 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
UserPostedImage

DATES;

North America

29 / March, 2021 – The Fillmore Miami Beach – Miami, Florida
31 / March, 2021 - The Tabernacle – Atlanta, Georgia
2 / April, 2021 - Terminal 5 – New York City, New York
4 / April, 2021 - House of Blues – Boston, Massachusetts
5 / April, 2021 - Electric Factory – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
7 / April, 2021 - Aragon Ballroom – Chicago, Illinois
9 / April, 2021 - The Pageant – St Louis, Missouri
11 / April, 2021 - Ogden Theatre – Denver, Colorado
13 / April, 2021 - The Depot – Salt Lake City, Utah
15 / April, 2021 - Showbox SoDo – Seattle, Washington
17 / April, 2021 - Crystal Ballroom – Portland, Oregon
19 / April, 2021 - Fox Oakland Theatre – Oakland, California
20 / April, 2021 - Hollywood Palladium – Los Angeles, California
23 / April, 2021 - Red Rocks Amphitheatre – Denver, Colorado
24 / April, 2021 - Park Theatre – Las Vegas, Nevada

SUPPORT ACTS;

THE HARLOTS / TRINITY LOVE / IAN HANSON

OOC: This is the official interactive thread for the Amy Meyer world tour, beginning with the USA leg of the tour. Feel free to get involved as much as you'd like, also if you aren't a support act and just have someone coming to see the show, feel free to use the thread. Everybody is welcome! :)
thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 28/03/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 28/03/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 28/03/2021(UTC), erich hess on 29/03/2021(UTC), kandii on 14/04/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 29 March 2021 02:08:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"fucking punk ass kids." erica sneers as she drinks a morning rum and coke at the clevlander hotel bar. there is a throng of spring breakers partying around her and some of the worst music she's ever heard blaring. the harlots had arrived early since they wanted to visit the elder statesman of the hess clan,randy wriggle. they hadnt checked his schedule and it appeared that he wasnt home. so here on south beach the harlots sat.

"not your scene,love?" nina asks with a grin. nina was leaning on the bar next to erica and watching the mass of humanity. nina felt equally out of place. the two women were comfortably over 30 and were far too punk rock for this crowd. "i wonder where the rusty anchor is? blanche always talked about it on the golden girls."

"so why didnt we just hit up churchills instead?" erica asks. churchills was definitely more the type of place the harlots would feel comfortable drinking at. churchills was seedy,it was grimy. it was the sort of place where the harlots had cut their teeth in the early days.

"well,that for one reason." nina says point to a flash of green hair in the crowd. lydia was having the time of her life being right in the center of things. this was her first tour and the first time she had been to miami,so lydia wanted the miami experience. that meant south beach. "remember when we werent jaded,love?" nina asks her friend with a laugh.

"she does seem happy out there." erica muses watching lydia dance. lydia had been a great addition to the band. granted,she could be terrible once in front of a crowd. they had yet to do an actual show with her with an actual audience,but she seemed like a people person,so performing in front of people shouldnt be a problem.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline 2001clay  
#3 Posted : 29 March 2021 03:39:15(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Trinity Love just arrived after they done soundcheck & girls got changed into their casual clothes & see the Harlots at the bar

"HEY" says Trinity Love while they waving at them as they coming over while running

Jessica says as she squealing with excited "Hey OMG we're so excited to meet you all"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 29 March 2021 04:22:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica takes a break from wishing they had went to churchills when she heard she and nina being addressed. "oh,hi!" erica grins and waves to trinity and jessica. "what's your poison? i know its early but when touring its never too early for drinks." she says brightly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline 2001clay  
#5 Posted : 29 March 2021 04:29:28(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica takes a break from wishing they had went to churchills when she heard she and nina being addressed. "oh,hi!" erica grins and waves to trinity and jessica. "what's your poison? i know its early but when touring its never too early for drinks." she says brightly.

Girls look confused about the word poison “I don’t get it” says Claire as she starching her head about the poison word “but hey your right it never too early to drink” says Rose as she smile
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 29 March 2021 22:36:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"can't very well ask for one alcohol, please." Nina giggles. She orders a round of rum and cokes for everyone. It's a sweet enough drink to be a universally loved.

"Can't wait to get on the road."Erica muses, Already thinking ahead. She had spent a lot of time in Miami before her career took off. She saw being here as little more than a formality before the real fun started
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 30 March 2021 04:54:48(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8682 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Amy had finished her soundcheck for the opening night of the tour, she hung around side stage to check out everybody else as they took to the stage and did the various preparations for their set later in the evening. She chatted with sound engineers and various technical staff before heading out into the backstage parking lot of the venue where the buses were parked up. It had been a year since anybody had been on tour but even longer since Amy had last been on tour, so she had a lot of nervous energy despite her reputation as a lively performer, although she knew this would be a much more low-key style of performance than she was used to with her band.

She grabbed a bottle of water and some pasta from the catering tent just before heading outside and sat herself down on a bench, she muted her mobile phone and quietly ate her food. She thought to herself, "This is a million miles away from the tours I'm used to." not only was she not joined by her friends on tour for the first time in her life, she had also matured a lot of the past few years of relative normality. She smiled as she people watched and decided that she was happy to just relax outside of her bus before she had to venture inside and get dressed for the show.
Offline 2001clay  
#8 Posted : 30 March 2021 05:10:38(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Trinity Love practice their vocal for the show in Miami so the girls is more prepared for the show after that girls came out of the bus & went into beach in water before performing show tonight

Edited by user 30 March 2021 05:24:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 06 April 2021 09:04:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
inside the harlots' tour bus as it rolls towards philly

the ladies are sitting on couch,passing a very tacky bong shaped like a wizard's head back and forth. the smoke hangs heavy in the air and empty bottles of skol vodka clatter in plastic tones over every bump.

"dude,we are NOT getting the deposit back for this bus." lydia croaks out while she tries to hold in a sizable bong rip. "they're totally going to know we smoked in here."

erica scoffs ," fuck 'em. they knew who we were when we rented this thing. they probably already charged studio60 for a new bus anyway. we need to make sure the label gets their money's worth." erica was a practical woman,if a little lax when it came to taking care of other people's property.

"i think they should give us a discount for not shitting in the toilet,loves." nina pipes up. peeing in an rv toilet was one thing, number 2 was something entirely different. a smoldering turd would make gargantuan bus feel very small,very quick.

lyida looks rather startled at this sentence."its ok if its an emergency though,right? like,if we are in the middle of buttfuck kansas and a burrito doesnt agree." she clarifies. there had to be exceptions. her delicate butt was NOT sitting on a truck stop potty. ever.

"nope." erica says firmly.

"ass hanging out the door at 65 mph. you'll have to hold someone's hands to ensure you dont fall out,of course. you DID get a poop buddy,right love?" nina asks,looking up for her drink.

"poop...buddy?" lydia asks with a raised eyebrow.

"yeah. poop buddies. every touring act on a bus does this." nina says calmly. " erica and i are poop buddies. chloe and the bus driver...." nina slows down as she speaks. realizing all the people on the bus are taken in the poop buddy contract. "oh...i guess you really will need to work on your balance,love. those gusts of wind can blow you right out the door." nina informs lydia cautiously.

"but...gretchen?" lydia says softly,while eyeing the door of the bus.

"you are NOT holding hands with my wife while you poop!" erica declares as if she is ready to fight.

"oh that is bullshit. why cant nina be my poop buddy then?!" lydia chuckles.

"some things need to remain a mystery among couples." gretchen's voice is heard from the kitchen. she is in there microwaving some left over pizza from a little ceasar's in virginia. "i cant witness erica poop and it'd be wrong for me to witness another woman poop."

lydia furrows her brows and throws a pillow at nina. " pshh. if that is how the poop buddy thing works, then its wrong for you to witness erica pooping!" she giggles and grabs a bottle of water to wet her very dry throat.

"fuck. i guess we didnt think the poop buddy thing out. most people just get freaked out by the term poop buddy." nina smirks and takes her own hit from the bong. lydia was clever and not easily grossed out. so she made a perfect addition to the harlots.

"ah you got us." erica grins at lydia. this tour so far had been a sort of initiation for lydia. life on the road was mostly just fucking around with each other to pass the time. this is what made or broke bands. sure,some bands could continue on for years while hating each other and retreating to different corners of the bus while en route to the next show. but the harlots were very much almost a commune. it wouldnt work as 4 people just going through the motions. erica takes her own puff and gets down to business. " so Pennsylvania. i am thinking we should throw in some dead milkmen covers."

"you know what,stuart?" lydia starts with a wide grin. "i like you. you arent like the other people here in the trailer park..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
2001clay on 06/04/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#10 Posted : 14 April 2021 04:48:47(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan was going to be a temporary roadie of sorts as he was planning on attending tonight's show in Salt Lake City and again the Seattle concert two nights from now. He was a big enough fan of Amy Meyer and a longtime supporter of her work, to set time aside to visit two of her shows. While he typically would just go to the show in LA or one nearest to it, prior commitments around those dates she was in town kept him from it. It had been years since Hernandez found himself in a venue this size, bringing back memories to the early stages of his career nearly twenty years prior. In the same vein, it felt rejuvenating to be back around the hustle and bustle of all the integrates that went into putting on a live performance. Current state of the world aside, he had not been on tour himself in nearly five years.

Of course, he wasn't your regular Joe attending a concert. These days he didn't have an entourage of A-listers (or wannabe A-listers) behind him as he did in the past, keeping a more low-profile, but he had two bodyguards that somehow still towered behind his 6'3" frame. He also had an air about him of someone with the public stature he held. Wearing a beige blazer, tan-colored shirt underneath, along with a pair of designer jeans and an all-platinum Rolex watch on his wrist, it wasn't difficult to pick him out in a crowd. The backstage pass hanging from his neck gave him easy access to the area upon his arrival, making small talk with some crew members along the way who recognized him. Ryan scooped up a beer from the catering area and continued on his way through, looking for both familiar and new faces alike.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#11 Posted : 14 April 2021 23:11:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica and Nina are walking through the backstage area. Being on tour meant (usually) free food,so the women were going to take full advantage of that. Each carried a large purse that was just aching to be stuffed full of cold cuts and canned sodas. Their voices are heard as they turn the corner.
"so I was like, hey. With girth like that,you shouldn't even be holding a pumpkin,much less eating one." Erica says excitedly.

"Wait." Nina says, stopping in her tracks. " So the guy Is just eating a pumpkin,love? Like , straight up gnawing on it? Why?!" She asks incredulously.

"I guess it's Thanksgiving or something. I don't know,I'm not american." Erica replies with a shrug. In their line of work, strange men eating gourds wasn't exactly that bizarre. Unexpected,yes,but not bizarre.

Nina's eyes widen and she ducks down. She yanks Erica by the shoulder down as well. Being that Erica weighs about the same as a thumbnail,this causes her feet to fly upwards as she is dragged , headfirst, to the ground. The two women are now safely behind some road cases and out of sight.

Livid, Erica starts yelling at nina," What the fu-" she starts,but Is quickly quieted by nina's hand clamping over her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up." Nina hisses in a whisper at her friend. "And licking my palm isn't going to get me to remove my hand,love. It simply arouses me more." She warns with a giggle before silently pointing to Ryan. " Is that him?" She whispers while slowly taking her hand off Erica's mouth. Nina grimaces as she wipes her wet hand on the seat of her pants.

Erica immediately shakes her head. " Nah. The guy with the pumpkin was bald." She answered and starts to stand back up. This is cut short when nina grabs the waist of Erica's jeans and pulls her her back down.

"No! You dumb cow. Isn't that Ryan Ross hernandez?" Nina says with a roll of her eyes. One of the most recognizable faces in the business and Erica was still stuck on the pumpkin man.

Erica lightly kicks at nina's foot. " Don't call me a cow,you tart." She hisses back. She cranes her neck around the corner of the case and instantly pops back behind it. " It is! I didn't think he was seriously going to be be here. What do you think he wants?" She asks as if nina would know.

"Beats me,love....oh! You think he's fucking Amy Meyer?" Nina says scandalously. She covers her mischievous smile with her hands like a child.

Erica shakes her head. " No. I'm pretty sure amy is only into girls."

"Really? " Nina asks with doubt. She peeks around the corner to ensure they were still hidden. "Has this always been a thing? I feel it hasn't always been a thing."

Erica turns slowly and looks at her friend. Her friend who obviously doesn't keep up with the ins and outs of the business. " Um..it has been for a long time. She once hosted an orgy with Madison, cara Zayn and my sister." Erica informs nina with a small nod.

"Do four people constitute an orgy?" Nina asks with a raised eyebrow. "Also" she continues, " does Mariko always just inform you of her love life?!"

Erica looks back to Nina and shakes her head. "Of course not, Nina. It was in culture uncut or something. Nobody denied it. So it totally happened." Erica says as if this is concrete proof.

"Oh my god. You are so full of shit. No wonder your eyes are brown,love." Nina says back while trying to quietly giggle. "Fine. So we'll put Amy in the maybe pile. So... someone from trinity love?" Nina asks with a wide grin.

"All the members of Trinity love." Erica laughs back. ",What happens on tour stays on tour."

"Right,love. I say we study his habits." Nina says, again peeking around the corner of the case. Before she knows what's happening,a pith helmet is slapped on her head. She turns to see Erica also wearing one. "Where'd you get these helmets from?!"

Erica scoffs,"are you kidding,nina? We're backstage at a show. This place is crawling with pith helmets."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#12 Posted : 15 April 2021 00:23:44(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan leaned against a case, tending to a few matters on his phone. He considered his time out of a town for a few days as a little break, but that was truly never the case given his line of work and the hundred other things he usually had going on in his life. He was too caught up in his own space to notice anything around him. One of his security guards leaned in to tell him something, causing Ryan to turn his head around and look, although not seeing anyone in near sight. "I think I'm good, fellas. How about you two make a round?" He tells his bodyguards, who nod their heads and comply. While everyone on his team had iron clawed NDAs in their contracts, he felt as if some aspects of his life should have nobody prying on them.

He takes a few steps inspecting what a bodyguard had told him, assuming it was just some overzealous fans who had sneaked into the backstage area and were now gawking over any of their music idols they encountered. Before he could make much progress, a young girl no older than 21 runs up to him, bouncing in excitement and barely able to formulate words. "Woah, woah, it's cool. Do you want a picture?" Ryan asks casually, trying to end the interaction. She takes out her phone and cozies up beside him to take a selfie. She struggles to say much else other than "I love you" as he continues forward while she runs off down the hallway. "I really hope she works here," he mutters under his breath and shakes his head, taking a swig from the beer can in hand.

Ryan is about to step away from the catering and storage area altogether before he notices something odd behind a production case. "Um, are those pith helmets?" He questions aloud, running a hand through his pitch black hair. "What kind of weird shit goes on in Utah? I thought there was nothing here aside from Mormons." Throwing his arms over the case, he leans forward to see Erica and Nina hiding behind it. While having never met them before in face-to-face interactions, he knew of them and the rest of The Harlots. "Now you two look very familiar... I'm Ryan." He said casually, introducing himself to them, a smirk cracking at the corner of his lips.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#13 Posted : 15 April 2021 03:05:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Hearing the young woman's voice,Erica and Nina look at each other. They slowly start shaking their heads in unison. "If she's a groupie,we are aborting this mission,love. There are some habits we shouldn't study.." Nina whispers to Erica.

Erica takes a deep breath and holds it. "Agreed." She says firmly. She looks around to see how they would make an escape if things started going...down. the only option she saw was to roll the cart and try to stay behind it. It was the only options other than exploding out of there and hoping the diversion keeps anyone from recognizing them. As the two women try to formulate a plan,a shadow and a voice passes over them.

Upon hearing ryan, Nina scuttles backwards and artfully rolls into a standing position. Before anyone can say anything,she takes off running. Having done more than her share of shoplifting when younger, nina can put on some speed when she has to.

"That fucking whore." Erica whispers to herself when she sees nina has thrown her to the wolves. Erica looks up to Ryan, making sure to hold her helmet so that it doesn't topple off her head. " Oh..um..hi. I'm Erica. That was..um. nina. We were um... filming a video." Erica trails off while trying to explain the hats. It was strange seeing Ryan on the flesh. He had existed more as a concept than reality to Erica. He enjoyed that rare tier of celebrity that made Erica think oh my god,its really _______. " So um...you really did visit. I kinda thought you were just bullshitting." Erica laughs nervously while tucking her hair behind her ears.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#14 Posted : 15 April 2021 03:27:14(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

“Ugh it’s feel like we at rehearsal again” say Jessica while she bring her mini fan. Trinity Love stop walking but see RRH talking to the harlots. “Don’t tell me is that” says Rose as she was interrupted “Ryan Ross Hernandez” says Trinity Love as they were saying together while they running & screaming to RRH as they they’re excited “Hey Ryan um we’re trinity love I’m Natalie” says Natalie “I’m Jessica” says Jessica “I’m Rose” says Rose “& I’m Claire” says Claire
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline PANIC!  
#15 Posted : 15 April 2021 04:00:20(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan doesn't have time to react before Nina dashes off at full speed. He knew they were both known as quite the characters, so he wasn't exactly surprised at the oddball interaction. "You know, I can't say that's the first time a woman has literally ran away from me." He states after chuckling for a moment, keeping himself leaning against the production case. It was no secret that he had a reputation with women, so he did not blame anyone who went out of their way to avoid him by any means necessary. "Pleasure to meet you, Erica," he said as he flashed her a grin. "Filming a video, huh? Given the headwear, were you hunting for something in particular?" He questioned smiling, placing his arms across his chest.

"No, no bullshitting at all. I'm a longtime friend of Amy," he explained, maintaining eye contact with Erica. Ryan was the type of conversationalist that made sure his attention was entirely on whoever he was talking to at the moment, which in turn his attentiveness could be mistaken as something more at times. "I'll actually be at the Seattle show in a few nights too..."

Before he can say anything more, his attention is driven away as he sees the quartet of Trinity Love running and screaming with excitement towards him. It wasn't exactly a rare occurrence when he was out and about to have such attention upon himself. He used to love every second of it, now it was more humbling than ego inflating. "Claire. Rose. Jessica. Natalie." Ryan points at each of them when saying their respective names, nodding his head and smiling. "Nice to meet you four, I'm Ryan." Even though they already knew his name, it was habit to introduce himself to not come off as this arrogant, self-absorbed man that he often was written as. "How's the tour gone so far? Amy Meyer hasn't been too much of a diva, right?" He says jokingly, speaking to everyone around him.

Edited by user 15 April 2021 04:13:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#16 Posted : 15 April 2021 04:50:56(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

“OMG the tour is amazing so far & um no she such a sweetheart to us” says Jessica while she catching her breath from running. “I mean we been listening to your album & oh my goodness it has some bop so congratulations on your number 1 album” says Rose
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline erich hess  
#17 Posted : 15 April 2021 08:23:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Ryan doesn't have time to react before Nina dashes off at full speed. He knew they were both known as quite the characters, so he wasn't exactly surprised at the oddball interaction. "You know, I can't say that's the first time a woman has literally ran away from me." He states after chuckling for a moment, keeping himself leaning against the production case. It was no secret that he had a reputation with women, so he did not blame anyone who went out of their way to avoid him by any means necessary. "Pleasure to meet you, Erica," he said as he flashed her a grin. "Filming a video, huh? Given the headwear, were you hunting for something in particular?" He questioned smiling, placing his arms across his chest.

"No, no bullshitting at all. I'm a longtime friend of Amy," he explained, maintaining eye contact with Erica. Ryan was the type of conversationalist that made sure his attention was entirely on whoever he was talking to at the moment, which in turn his attentiveness could be mistaken as something more at times. "I'll actually be at the Seattle show in a few nights too..."

Before he can say anything more, his attention is driven away as he sees the quartet of Trinity Love running and screaming with excitement towards him. It wasn't exactly a rare occurrence when he was out and about to have such attention upon himself. He used to love every second of it, now it was more humbling than ego inflating. "Claire. Rose. Jessica. Natalie." Ryan points at each of them when saying their respective names, nodding his head and smiling. "Nice to meet you four, I'm Ryan." Even though they already knew his name, it was habit to introduce himself to not come off as this arrogant, self-absorbed man that he often was written as. "How's the tour gone so far? Amy Meyer hasn't been too much of a diva, right?" He says jokingly, speaking to everyone around him.

erica giggles at ryan's reaction to nina abandoning her. inwardly,she was thinking she was going to throttle nina when they were back on the bus. for now though,she would have keep mr hernandez company. it'd be rude to pull a nina. even if it was surreal seeing him right there in front of her. "i would run too,but i got that deer in the headlights thing going on right now." she says rather honestly. she wasnt sure how this would go as the two seemed on very different wave lengths but he was friends with joshua grimmie too, so chances are he was good people. "it really weird we have never met before this,right? it is very cool to actually be doing it." erica asks with her face scrunched up at the weirdness of that fact. it wasnt exactly news that ryan got to his position in the industry by talent, while erica got to hers by simply outlasting most other acts. erica removes her helmet and tosses it back in forth in her hands while grinning. "oh you know,mr ryan. just filming a nature type show." she tells him before inhaling deeply and finally telling the truth. "well, there was no video. we did hear that girl speak to you and..well, you know me. i do love a visual gag." she giggles and slaps the helmet back on her head. she made up her mind,she was wearing it on stage tonight. just to make people wonder.

erica smirks at his eye contact before wagging a finger at him. "why mr ryan, i am far too close to your age to be of any interest." she tells him before cracking up. at this point,it would be cowardly not to give a little good natured ribbing in person in regards to ryan's reputation. she'd certainly done it over twitter. erica reaches up to the case's top and pulls herself to a standing position. it didnt really make up for the height difference and the cracking of her knees certainly emphasized her point about being closer to ryan's age. " really? oh amy is such a sweetheart. i just adore her. we've done a few shows with her and her band. well... we've been on the same bill as her." erica replies when he informs her that the two are old friends. she gives a slow nod when he brings up seattle. the city seemed to be a powderkeg and the center of the unrest going on in the usa. " you um...performing in seattle?" she asks as nonchalantly as she could pretend to be. she does this complete with a stretch and almost yawn.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#18 Posted : 15 April 2021 13:46:10(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
“OMG the tour is amazing so far & um no she such a sweetheart to us” says Jessica while she catching her breath from running. “I mean we been listening to your album & oh my goodness it has some bop so congratulations on your number 1 album” says Rose

"Why thank you, Rose. That is very kind of you to say. I'm pleased that things have gone well for you all on tour so far. Amy is one of the most humble people I've ever met in this industry. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone perform." He tells the group with a soft smile, genuinely happy to be back to see a concert after such a long time. "You girls are still fresh but you've been doing some cool stuff from what I've heard. I'll keep listening." He mentions to the four, which was true, as he kept a very close ear on the pulse of new music releases.

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica giggles at ryan's reaction to nina abandoning her. inwardly,she was thinking she was going to throttle nina when they were back on the bus. for now though,she would have keep mr hernandez company. it'd be rude to pull a nina. even if it was surreal seeing him right there in front of her. "i would run too,but i got that deer in the headlights thing going on right now." she says rather honestly. she wasnt sure how this would go as the two seemed on very different wave lengths but he was friends with joshua grimmie too, so chances are he was good people. "it really weird we have never met before this,right? it is very cool to actually be doing it." erica asks with her face scrunched up at the weirdness of that fact. it wasnt exactly news that ryan got to his position in the industry by talent, while erica got to hers by simply outlasting most other acts. erica removes her helmet and tosses it back in forth in her hands while grinning. "oh you know,mr ryan. just filming a nature type show." she tells him before inhaling deeply and finally telling the truth. "well, there was no video. we did hear that girl speak to you and..well, you know me. i do love a visual gag." she giggles and slaps the helmet back on her head. she made up her mind,she was wearing it on stage tonight. just to make people wonder.

erica smirks at his eye contact before wagging a finger at him. "why mr ryan, i am far too close to your age to be of any interest." she tells him before cracking up. at this point,it would be cowardly not to give a little good natured ribbing in person in regards to ryan's reputation. she'd certainly done it over twitter. erica reaches up to the case's top and pulls herself to a standing position. it didnt really make up for the height difference and the cracking of her knees certainly emphasized her point about being closer to ryan's age. " really? oh amy is such a sweetheart. i just adore her. we've done a few shows with her and her band. well... we've been on the same bill as her." erica replies when he informs her that the two are old friends. she gives a slow nod when he brings up seattle. the city seemed to be a powderkeg and the center of the unrest going on in the usa. " you um...performing in seattle?" she asks as nonchalantly as she could pretend to be. she does this complete with a stretch and almost yawn.

Ryan knew that himself and Erica shared a few friends, along with being around the industry in one way or another for a long time by now, yet had never interacted in such a fashion before despite likely being in close proximity in the past. He knew of each individual member of the Harlots, as well as their rather hilarious social media presence, which occasionally poked fun at Hernandez's expense. "Between me and you, I'm not nearly as bad as I'm portrayed. At least not these days. Some ten years ago, eh... I'll admit my asshole tendencies then." He stated half-jokingly. When she brings up the fact that the two were out of sight watching his interaction with the prior young lady he smirked, nodding his head along as she spoke.

"Oh, don't you worry. It's been a good nine years since I've slept with someone over like 29. You're safe from my unsustainable charm." He remarked with a laugh, playing up the notion that he liked them young, which given his dating history wasn't exactly a sham created by Culture Uncut or some other gossip rag. Most of his well-known exes were anywhere between ten to fifteen years younger than him. "Also, these days I'm kind of a one woman man... well, perhaps. I should figure out how said woman feels first." He trailed off for a second in his own thoughts, speaking aloud, before shaking it off as it certainly was not a conversation to be having someone he just met. "No, no. No shows in Seattle for me. I think my brand of musicianship is not hipster enough to draw much of an audience in Seattle or most of the Pacific Northwest for that matter. If Amy invites me on stage though, I won't turn it down." Ryan's phone rang for a moment until he lowered the volume and tugging it back in his pocket, not bothering to check who it was. "I have a guitar with me, so who knows. I may sneak onto stage with any act on this tour." He said casually followed by a quick wink, his poker face working to his advantage on not displaying whether he was joking or not.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 16 April 2021 12:05:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you and i...we are not unlike ,mr hernandez." erica muses to ryan, steepling her hands like a james bond villain. she had had more than her share of messy years. while not exactly leaving some of the industry's most famous women heartbroken, erica's heartbreaking had a body count. though,most people these days probably forgot about her infamous past. out of sight,out of mind and all that. "oh stop." erica giggles,while waving her hand dismissively. "messy years are what makes us super cute and fun. if one didnt have them,how could one appreciate growing?" she says with a little shrug. " though...what happens on tour,stays on tour am i right?" erica gives an exaggerated wink and a nod towards wherever the woman from eariler had scampered off to. while she wasnt partaking,she also wasnt above encouraging other people's debauchery.

"when i get back to the bus i will put marked safe from RHH's charm on twitter. but will totally makes sure people know its ONLY because of my age. we both have reputations to uphold." she explains far more seriously than the joke would imply she is. she can be a very vain person and isnt accepting the fact she is both getting older and the harlots are no longer the draw they once were. "ooh" erica says,scooting closer at the prospect of hearing just what ryan had been getting up to lately. she was aware he at least had went out on a date with serenity,but she assumed it was merely just that. the same way she had went on a single date with cara zayn. but she wasnt going to press in any way. she gathered ryan was a man who liked his privacy,she didnt know him well enough to even begin to go there. "it'll totally ruin your reputation,but if it works out? i reserve the right to fawn over it being adorable." she says with a girly squeal. she just loved seeing people happy. it made for a nice change from the dystopian hellscape that was their habitat. erica nods along as he speaks. she could appreciate his thoughts. in a very real way,their brand of music wasnt exactly the cutting edge of trends anymore,but no retro enough to be ironically fun. "i'll twist amy's arm so she invites you up there. i am pretty sure i could take her. " erica claims while balling up a fist. her face slowly turns into a devilish smile. " or...." she starts while looking around to ensure they were alone. "one song with the harlots. it would cause people to shit their pants, shit their neighbors pants and generally be confused." she suggests in near a whisper. it was probably safe to say they fans did not overlap and this was probably the only tour this scenario could happen on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage