logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<5678>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#121 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:58:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!" Sonny exclaims, cupping the sides of his face in disbelief as he wins his second award of the night.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#122 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:06:47(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1064 time(s) in 342 post(s)
Radio looks up, shocked by her win. She looks around quickly to see if Max is near, he isn’t. She walks up to the stage, looking into the audience. Her expression is odd, her body language is nervous jumpy but still borderline happy on her win.

“ Um, tonight has been so magical and congratulations to everyone who won.. I can’t find Max [laughs nervously] I’m so sorry for the pain I caused any of you. That’s never my exception but I feel pretty fucked tonight. But I want to thank all of you for this award. I want to thank my manager and all the amazing talent that made this record a success.. Bye everyone.” She walks away towards the backstage.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#123 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:10:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

After the previous segment ends, theme music begins to play over the sound system and the perky Cassie Valentine comes strutting back out to the main stage where she reaches the podium. She’s obviously in awe of the previous performer as her eyes are widened. When she reaches the podium and the theme music ends she begins to speak. “Wow! Give it up!” She says applauding for the performer. “Wow! It has been a night, the champagne is hitting, the crowd is lit tonight, it’s been a truly memorable night!” She says before waiting to continue. “We’re getting closer and closer to the end of the night and we’re up to my personal favorite award. I’m here once again to present...favorite urban act”. The crowd cheers once more and Cassie smiles before continuing. “A personal soft spot for me in this category because I’ve grown up on urban music. Urban music has stood the test of time and is continuing to change and develop in many, many ways. These following acts were the standard for urban acts who stood out amongst the crop of amazing urban acts that we know and love today.” Cassie waits for a moment before picking up the envelope and rubbing her hands around it. “Without further or due, here is the winner for favorite urban act!!!” Cassie opens the envelope, and with a big smile she announces their name.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#124 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:15:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After the award for favorite urban act is announced and the winner accepts their award. Cassie stands there clapping for them. “Yaaaaaas y’all better show them so love!” Cassie says with a big smile, showing off her pearly whites on the big extravagant FCA stage. After a few moments and the crowd settled, she gets ready to present the next award. “Now, the winner for favorite urban act may not want to go off too far, cause there’s a chance they may just win another award. For favorite urban single!!” Cassie says excitedly. “It’s really a shame that there’s just one more award to go. I’d truly stay up here and present all night, but we all tiiiied by now and this hangover, is gonna kick my butt tomorrow!” Cassie laughs to herself before continuing. “Time to get serious Cassie....so...This next award is for Favorite Urban Single. I must say that this award is hotly contested as all the singles here are worthy of taking away the gold. BUT...there can only be one. By who is it?” Cassie hunches her shoulders. “Y’all ready?” Cassie says, and is received with “yes! yes! yes!” Cassie laughs once more as she starts getting the envelope open. “Y’all seriously might just be the best crowd the FCAs had to offer. All the quarantine really got everyone hype all night tonight!” Cassie opens up the envelope and has a big smile on her. “The winner for Favorite Urban Single isssssss....”

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#125 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:17:28(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Keshia clapping for Orion & Younghood as she smiling

Gabby Love smiling for winners
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline RadioVine  
#126 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:20:26(UTC)
RadioVine

Radio is seen coming back from the bathroom, emotionally she’s shattered after she is trying to prepare herself to back to sitting. When returning, Max is seen sitting down in his seat. He looks up at Radio and smirks. “ you know you deserve a lot more..” Radio nods and sits beside Max. She lays her head on his shoulder. “ I won Max.. I won..” Max looks surprised. He kisses her on the forehead. Radio smiles and continues to watch the show.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline Famouss7x7  
#127 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:21:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

The Return of PANIC! at FCAVIII

UserPostedImage
Ashley Perry at FCAVIII on April 23rd, 2021 in London

There is both a sense of excitement and shock felt through the audience once PANIC! is announced as the next surprise performer of the night. The band had not performed live as a full ensemble since 2011 when they were an opening act on GirlSpice’s world tour. Before that momentary revival that only lasted a handful of months, they had taken a two year hiatus following the release of their third studio album Broken Down on Memory Lane. Now it had been 10 years and nobody was sure what to expect from the trio.

Ashley Perry, Gabe Hunter, and Nick Asher all take centerstage, a drummer visible in the background. Even at the height of their popularity in the mid-to-late 2000s, they always utilized a touring drummer, as Hunter was responsible for recording drums in their studio sessions. Each of them were no longer the baby faced musicians who crashed into the scene in 2005 with unique brand of high-brow pop-punk/emo music. Front-woman Perry, the youngest member who was 18 when they debuted, is now 33. Multi-instrumentalist Hunter was a few months away from his 40th birthday and bassist Asher was already in his early-40s. Omitted from the stage was Ryan Ross Hernandez, who left the group in 2008, and has not worked with the band since then. Many fans thought the band would never reach the upper-echelon of fame and success again without Hernandez as the charismatic frontman. Given the fact that any music they've released since his departure have failed to came close to what they had in the early stages of their career, those critics were in the right so far.

Perry starts strumming the recognizable opening chords for their 2011 standalone single "Happiness Is Something You Need", a song that while it did not become a massive hit, it had somewhat become a cult classic for the group, covered by multiple artists soon after its released. The version that they are performing tonight is stripped down, with just an acoustic guitar and bass.

Let's paint the walls and tell everyone we're okay
Sniff the ceiling paint and fall asleep to the sound of passing cars
Sing me a song, if it makes a difference these days I'm heartless
Give me a box of matches and I will burn this town to shreds

I'm not a savior and I'm not a prophet
I burnt all the pictures that had the four of us smiling
The fondness in my heart turned into the darkness in your eyes
We're just trying to keep our heads down
So no one remembers the stories we once told

Ashley sings in a softer tone than the more aggressive studio version that was released years ago. The lights shine down on the three who appear to be quite comfortable being on stage again, playing as a group once more.

Find me a place where my mind is a quiet haven
Change, is never coming 'cause it does not exist
Lately the talk hasn't changed much
I just need an Ambien so I can put my mind to rest

Lately, the talk hasn't changed much
I just need an Ambien so I can put my mind to rest for the day

During the chorus, all three are singing together, the tempo picks up as the rolling drums come in to join the crunching guitar to create a stronger rock sound.

UserPostedImage
Gabe Hunter at FCAVIII on April 23rd, 2021

Let's agree that death is the final battle
We'll seat down and stare at the hourglass until the sand falls
I already have a plus-one in the afterlife
So I'll stand up today and face the day with a grin

Hunter sings the second verse with a clean delivery, often cited as the member who was always overshadowed by the presence of Hernandez. This time around, he appears more comfortable and in charge of his stage persona than ever before, getting the audience to start clapping along to the drums.

Lately the talk hasn't changed much
I just need an Ambien so I can put my mind to rest

Lately, the talk hasn't changed much
I just need an Ambien so I can put my mind to rest for the day

As the powerfully moving song gives such an exhaustingly pleasing performance even slightly stripped down, the vocals are nearly shouted out by the trio when the next chorus stance comes. Shortly after, the drums are sprinkled over by an 808 drumbeat to add more electronic elements to the outro of the song as Perry sings with her eyes closed, giving everything she has to the performance at hand.

I can't breathe
I'm losing the battle in my head
I forgot the day I still had faith

Oh... the fight is over
Oh... the fight is over
Oh... the fight is over
Oh... the fight is over
Oh... the fight is over
The fight is over now

As soon as the song concludes, they move right along to the next one. From the get-go it's a more upbeat sounding track, Perry stepping away from the microphone stand to retune her guitar, Hunter moving to a keyboard set nearby and playing a bouncy melody. "I don't think any girl Ryan has dated in the last 12 years was older than a infant or toddler when this song came out," Ashley states jokingly and taking a playful dig at her former bandmate and his reputation for dating young women as Hunter and Perry laugh. While the break-up was not messy, rumors have swirled that Ryan cut all ties of even a friendship with her and the other two members when he stepped away. "This is the song that bought each of us a house. This song is called "I Liked You a Whole Lot Better Before You Became a Fucking MySpace Whore." Which I realize it should be changed to like Instagram or some other more relevant social media platform but 2005 was a strange year." The mouthful song title was their debut single in 2005 and one that instantly caught lightning in a bottle, a track that gained immense popularity in the early days of social media and YouTube plays. Some argued that it was partly due to the ridiculous title that drew some listeners in at the time.

Are the cheap jokes and swooping haircuts enough?
I need you to say his name and mine in the same breath
I dare you to lie and tell me they remind you of the same boy
See I talked to God, woah
You see sometimes I travel to heaven
So she told me to buy a gun and call this a "Hostile Takeover"
"Until they call you "the poster kids of pop-punk" don't stop shooting"
Better yet aim higher and go for "best band in the world"

Hunter takes on the task of singing the opening verse for their most popular song that was originally sung by Hernandez. He tries not to imitate the original, instead putting his own spin on it with his tenor vocal range. He is able to

You're all junkies
And we are the chemists
Our label are the suppliers
And digital outlets are the dealers
Before you know it you'll be on the bandwagon
You'll be taking one or two for the team,
On your knees or on your back
You all know what I mean
Oh I'm so sorry, no, expect I'm totally not
Call in to your radio station
And tell them you want to hear this song
From those has-beens out of some two-star town

Well I've spent most of my youth on a ledge
This isn't an anthem for all the dark clothes wearing teen girls
They swear My Chemical Romance is the best band in the world
Nor is it a song to play at a hipster party while they all wear jean shorts and drink Pabst Blue Ribbon
This is a story of spending sleepless nights under dirty sheets
While our famous friend has groupie sex in the very next room
Hunter and I can never sleep

Ashley displays the immense growth in her singing prowess compared to the 18 year old that first recorded this track, his skills as a guitarist also more impressive than ever before.

UserPostedImage
Nick Asher at FCAVIII on April 23rd, 2021

You're all junkies
And we are the chemists
You all know what I mean
Oh I'm so sorry, no, except I'm totally not

You're all junkies
And we are the chemists
You all know what I mean

Once the final chorus kicks in, the audience is feeling it, at least those old enough to remember the track when it first came out 16 years ago, singing along with Perry and Hunter as they belt out each lyric. The drums roll through as the quiet and reserved member of PANIC! Nick Asher, swings his bass in the air before catching it and plucking away at it some more. "My name is Ashley, to my left is Hunter, to my right is Nick. We are collectively PANIC!, but you can call us Riot in the Boulevard wannabes. Goodnight everyone!" Ashley points and introduces each of her bandmates then poking fun at the similarities that were often drawn between the two bands and specifically herself and Amy Meyer.

You're all junkies
And we are the chemists
You all know what I mean

The band take a quick bow when their performance ends, the three looking at each other then out at the audience as the lights dim down on them. No one knows if the band just returned for a nostalgic performance at The SSE Arena or if this was their way to announce their comeback as a full-time project. It's long felt like the group has a chip on their shoulder to step out from the shadow of Ryan Ross Hernandez. Only time will tell if we will see a second act for one of the most popular bands of the 2000s.

Setlist

Happiness Is Something You Need
I Liked You a Whole Lot Better Before You Became a Fucking MySpace Whore
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#128 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:27:07(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Midnight20 were jamming to first songs earlier then when it second song came on they look confuse when they hear a second song while camera show of Midnight20 look confuse & their mouth were dropped at the moment

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#129 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:31:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
RUM & COKE LIVE @ THE 8TH ANNUAL FAN CHOICE AWARDS

The stage is all black as the crowd roars at the announcement of the surprise performers. For the first time in years, Rum & Coke are back on stage together and everyone in the arena is excited to see what they bring to Fan Choice Awards. A familiar beat begins to play and the cheers get even louder as the lights flash on.

UserPostedImage

Both girls appear on stage in full-body black latex dresses decorated with obscure objects like keys, chains, and hoop earrings. Their faces are covered completely by their suggestive outfits as they strike poses against a sexy red backdrop. The circus-like beat takes over, live instruments like drums and a guitar beginning to roll in as Coke begins to sing into a wireless microphone. She starts in the middle of the song, putting her sensual falsetto on full display. Rum's deep raspy voice follows behind her with the next part of the song, both of the girls moving their bodies sultry as the beat builds up and prepares for a drop. It's clear that because of the tight long dress, they can't do much movement but that doesn't stop them from slithering their hips like the temptations they are.

Rum
Coke
Rum & Coke

So who am I, if not what he wants
Put his mask on, let's play
Take him head on, at his own game
No longer an opponent, just prey

Oh, oh
We can't all handle the truth, oh-oh
There's a mask for you and you and you, oh-oh
Slip it on, watch em fall through
Nobody's seeing this love thing through, they don't deserve a glimpse of you

No, no
None of us deserve a truce, no-no
None of us could ever function in 2, no-no
Nah, not until we stay true to our real habitat
Behind the mask, behind the mask

They only perform a short clip of the older Rum & Coke song but the crowd is absolutely loving the throwback. 'Better In Tongues' was the last album they had made together years ago and the song 'Behind The Mask' that was being performed was selected due to it being a fan favorite. The beat drops and the lights begin to flash dramatically. Both of the girls thrust their bodies back and forward sexually as they hang on to poles that have appeared above them. They continue to sing live all the way up until the last word of the chorus.

UserPostedImage

Suddenly, as a mashup of the instrumentals to Coke's solo single 'Keep Up With Me' and Rum solo song 'Sad and Soggee' begins, the girls rip off their latex dresses to reveal new outfits underneath. Rum lets go of the poles above her head and Coke grabs on to it tightly as it lifts her further into the air. Fans cheer as the singer holds onto the metal bars with one hand and then flips herself up to get a grip of it with both hands and both legs. Her years of gymnastics training comes in handy as she cliff hangs in the air, her curly hair falling down and swinging high above the stage. As the crowd's excitement of the sight of possible danger takes place, Rum begins to recite the reoccurring chant from her solo album 'Try Forgiveness' that plays as the intro for this song in her new outfit, dancers joining her and bringing glasses and a matching fur coat to complete her look.

UserPostedImage

Coke

Rum

(When the memories come rushing in)
(Try forgiveness)
(Try forgiveness)
(Try, try)
(Try forgiveness)
(Try forgiveness)
(Just try)

UserPostedImage

The mashup of the 2 songs is definitely refreshing. It works because both songs have a retro feel to them with obvious influences from the 80's funk pop and R&B instrumentation. The set turns sparkly and full of color to match the current looks of the duo. Coke continues to climb her way onto her sky-high platform once it's time to perform her part of the mash up. Making use of the small space on top of the bars, Coke playfully crawls around, flirting with the camera as she sings her fiery lyrics. A vocally consistent performer, her notes hit just as hard as they do in the studio, Coke's underrated voice showing off the beauty in its versatile range. Once it's time to hit her high notes, Coke faces the crowd, stands up and hops back on to the bars. It almost looks as if she's screaming off the rooftop, the way she sings and power belts in the direction of the crowd while leaning over the railing.

Call me Cleopatra, I might let you take a bite
Fire in this ride, some say I’m a ghost in the night
Leave so many behind, I only take what I like
Won't believe the hype until I see just why

I choose you, prove you’re special
Let loose, it’s a whole new level
Overdue, our secret little meet up
Been searching for a love who can keep me up

UserPostedImage

You’ve conquered the mountains
Blinded every tiger
Took on the world, still ain’t tired
Fought
Challenged the gods
Even tamed a sphinx
Don’t let that make you think you can keep up with me
You can't keep up with me

Below Coke stands Rum and a slew of background dancers. They moved energetically during Coke's half of the song and now comes Rum with the rap verse from her song 'Sad and Soggee' to keep the party jumping. She looks stunning in her bold pink outfit. The lights are hitting her just right as she bops side to side while spitting every word with the hype energy she's always been known for having. Despite her hiatus, it seems as though nothing has truly changed about her artistry and performance skills, the rapper proving to be just as showstopping as ever even while just strutting across the stage and laying down her verse. Her voice is animated as she rips through her bars and the dancers behind her move in sync to keep up with the fast-paced performance.

If I'm gonna chase a grown boy, I'ma make it look sexy
Bought an overpriced bag, can't take you back, would if you let me
Messy! I got a soft spot for the hearts I can't have
My lovelife's a marathon, same old shit back to back
No new news, it's back to you, Brad!
Find a new way to hurt and think, "I'm bout to do that!"
Why else would I mistake a discrepancy for a bond?
I could understand if this was 'cause ecstasy's on the line
Don't know what any of it means, going out of my mind
I fetishize the shattered cause they reflect me on the inside
Outside can't be as fun as laying beside, you'll be back in due time
Close my eyes, if I don't wake up does it count as bedtime?

UserPostedImage

Once Rum's verse ends, Coke comes back in with the bridge of her hit single 'Keep Up With Me'. She continues to push it to the limit, risking it all as she dances on the thin bars that's at least a 10 foot drop down. Coke is braver and bolder than ever, flipping a leg over the ledge to twerk a little as she sings and whipping her hair wildly, not seeming to care if she does fall off or not. She begins to breathe a little more and slow down her movements as the highest belt of the song approaches so as to make sure it comes out perfect and it does. Coke holds the note, using her hand to point in the sky while fireworks go off above her where she happens to be pointing. The crowd goes wild in the face of vocal excellence.

Such a king, let me be your favorite rebel
Think bigger, I need you on my level
Just a whiff of me, I can make your heart jump
You've never known a lover who'll leave you stumped, oh yeah!

You’ve conquered the mountains
Blinded every tiger
Took on the world, still ain’t tired
Fought
Challenged the gods
Even tamed a sphinx
Don’t let that make you think you can keep up with me

UserPostedImage

As the song nears the end, the live band goes off playing as hard as ever as all of the girls on the stage dance and have fun with the sexy choreography. As a highlight, Rum and her background dancers drops it low while Coke stays in the air and goes crazy with gymnastic moves on the bars of her platform. The music soon comes to a stop and the audience gives the girls a standing ovation. They both wave goodbye as the lights shut off.

(Try forgiveness)
(Try forgiveness)
(Try, try)
(Try forgiveness)
(Try forgiveness)
(Just try)

Edited by user 24 April 2021 09:42:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 10 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#130 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:34:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BitchWat was shook, she's seen dancing to Rum and Coke's surprise performance.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#131 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:35:51(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Milian is excited as she was singing along to Rum & Coke performance
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#132 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:41:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Konstantin, Cassie and Erich return to the stage for the final time. K takes to the mic and shakes his head. "You know, I'm starting to get a bit of a complex, having to come on stage in my hired tux after greatness performs for you all." The audience laugh along with Konstantin, who rests an arm on Erich's shoulder as he begins again. "This is the last time we're taking to the stage tonight and I think you know what that means." K nods at Cassie, letting her take over to introduce the award. Cassie smiles and playfully wipes a tear from her eye. "TONIGHT HAS BEEN AMAZING!!!! It's another one in the freaking history books. This was totally a night to remember and it's been a blessing standing alongside these beautiful lads here to present our FINAL AWARD.... THE FAN FAVORITE AWARD!!!!" Cassie claps herself, and it causes the crowd to do the same. It's truly an award to remember. "The Fan Favorite Award is not just any award, this award truly solidifies you in Fan Choice Awards history. This is the award that truly represents a beloved act who received the most awards for being the overall favorite artist in the industry. Last year, our good friend Payton won this award..."The crowd instantly jumps into a cheer for last years winner and Cassie nods with a smile. "And this year, we will truly see who is the FAN FAVORITE, ain't that right Erich?"

erich pats konstantin's hand and gives a solemn nod." it's our last time up here. be a damned shame is someone spilled something red on that rented tux." erich reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ziploc baggie full of pound coins. "i think there is like 20 pounds in there. lord knows it weighs that fucking much. anyway. 20 pound bounty to anyone who ruins k's tux. " he says loudly and places the grungy bag on the podium. he turns to cassie and gives a little nod. "after numerous rehearsals and spending all this time up here, i dont think anyone will buy the joke of me thinking you are cassie summers. so i will refrain." erich pulls a card with writing on it from his suit pocket. he tears it up dramatically and lets the shards fall to the floor. "there goes some fine jokes. godspeed you hack comedy." he says softly before perking back up. " cassie is correct. this award is the heart,the soul,the pulsating and throbbing,veiny,girthy heart of this awards show. so if you voted for the other awards,you're a sucker. i think cassie should announce this award. cmon,who doesnt love cassie? if you've never made sweet love to the sounds of her voice,you've never truly consummated your relationship."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#133 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:42:53(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Fatima Amari clapping for Radio Vine
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline RadioVine  
#134 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:45:53(UTC)
RadioVine

Radio screams in excitement after hearing her name, unexpectedly. Max and Radio gets up and hug each other tightly. Radio makes her way to the stage to accept her award.

“ FAN CHOICE AWARDS!!!! Whew! What a night ladies and gentleman. I just want to say thank you for the support and love you give me sanes! I love you all so much. This award means a lot to me. Thank you thank you! Have a great evening loves!” Radio bows
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline Famouss7x7  
#135 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:49:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Ryan Ross Hernandez Live at FCAVIII

UserPostedImage

A few beats of silence follow the warm reception from the audience in attendance once the introduction is made. Some low rising lights shine on the stage from the ground up, along with candles lighting up in perfect sequence at the center, revealing a white piano. The cameras pan out just enough to catch Ryan Ross Hernandez walking onto centerstage with his head down, cheers and applause picking up momentarily as the crowd gets its first sight at this year's headliner. While most would likely expect a bombastic opening to his set given the many uptempo pop songs on his latest album release, he decides to go against the grain and keep everyone on their toes. Instead he starts playing a soft chord progression behind the piano, the melody not hinting at which song it might be yet. A static screen illuminates the stage more, revealing Hernandez's entire frame as he is dressed in a plain colored t-shirt and a black pair of pants. Another musician is seen inside the circle as well, playing the moog bass just behind the veteran singer. A string of stacked voices start playing over the speakers over the melody, the dialogue taken from various entertainment news clips, homemade YouTube videos, and online gossip publications. Each one attaching a negative connotation to Ryan's name. The words continue to get progressively louder with every repetition of it.

UserPostedImage
"Douchebag." "Womanizer." "Asshole."
"Player." "Misogynist." "Heartbreaker."
"Narcissist." "Racist." "Egomaniac."

As soon as the voices stop transmitting, the screen goes dark again, the stage setting returning to its original intimate lighting. He begins playing the chords of "Questions I Never Asked You" the epic piano ballad featured on his latest album release Sex with Former Lovers, a surprising choice as it was not a single, so anyone familiar with the song had to listen to the record. It was no industry secret that Hernandez usually played whatever felt right at a given time, regardless of what was thought to be popular in his discography. Longtime fans knew that he has never played the same setlist twice throughout his extended career.

Was I your first love?
I remember your eyes staring into mine
That night over dinner
When we went from friends to lovers
We didn't even have sex
We stayed up until sunrise
We only spoke and made out
You were peeling back layers of me
That I had never seen before

Was it an abuse of power on my part?
When we met I felt high and grand
I was untouchable and you were my type
I know I was self-absorbed back then
I would only see my own desires
I told you I loved you every morning
Whether you were right beside me or far away
Until I just stopped and quietly left you alone
Resting in your pain and I didn't even notice

Ryan sings the opening verse in a more hushed tone than the recorded version, which somehow conveys a more haunting feeling to the heartbreaking song. When he reaches the much talked about lyric "was it an abuse of power on my part," his voice slightly cracks, biting down on his bottom lip for a second or two to compose himself before continuing on. A fact that could have easily been missed by some watching if they weren't paying close attention as he keeps his head low to the piano while he performs.

These are the questions I never asked you
It must've looked like I didn't care at all
I swear if I think too much about it, it'll break me down
Now that we're older, do you think we can talk things out?
And if you hate me, I won't hold it against you
You have every right to bury me alive
I shut you out when I painted you the most beautiful canvas
And I'll always regret letting myself lose you

He skips over the pre-hook and goes straight to the chorus, finally lifting his head up when he picks up his vocal delivery. A pair of backup singers join the fray just to the side of centerstage, creating a more choir-like sound for the chorus, their voices matching Hernandez's intensity.

Was I cruel to you?
I have a tendency to say things off the cuff
I tried my best to not hear the whispers outside
They ate away at my being when they spoke about you
So I stepped forward and defended your honor
Why do I feel even worse than I did before?
I'm not the victim nor am I claiming to be
I wanted to do a good thing
Now I only attached your name next to mine again

UserPostedImage

At the start of the second verse, an imagery of flowers blooming then dying out is played in loop behind Hernandez, adding to the overall sense of hopelessness that is shared in the song.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Do you think we could sit down for a chat one day?
When you're thirty-three, I'll have some more gray hairs by then
We could meet in the summer, if you like
Playing what if's is a dangerous game
I swore I’d never go back to what I knew again
But it's been so long
We've shed our past skins
We are new people and maybe that is something
Can you forgive me for all my mistakes?
Do you believe me when I say I'm changing?

The screen slowly transitions to show different clips of Hernandez and Ellie-Grace Summers, from performing on stage together in 2010, to Ryan presenting her with an award the following year. A clear confirmation of the inspiration behind the song, a somewhat shocking move since most of his songs are usually laced with enough references for the public to make their own judgement on who a particular track is about, but in this instance he leaves no open room for interpretation.

The archival footage continues to play when we reach the final chorus as the lights rise up to shine brighter on the stage. At this point Ryan is standing while he performs, the power of his voice increasing drastically, bellowing out each word. As the cameras close in on his face, his eyes look like they are welling up with tears while singing. "Thank you," Ryan says quietly the moment he stops playing, the stage going dark again.

"Good evening," he says with a small smirk on his face, looking out at the crowd for the first time tonight as he adjusts the electric guitar now hanging around his shoulder. A single spotlight shines on him. "If you've been to a show of mine, you know I tend to banter a bit. It's been a very long time since I've toured or even played a show for that matter. Do ya'll mind if I say a few words before this next one?" The question is immediately met with cheers from the audience, drawing a smile on Ryan's face. "A loooong time ago, a boy meets a girl. This boy has a reputation. It wasn't great. He would say he was misunderstood. The world said he was an asshole. Both sides had their valid points about this boy." It becomes clear soon into his rant that he is likely speaking about himself. "Then came this girl, right? Woo." He takes a step back from the microphone, starting to strum a few chords together on his guitar. "This girl was a beautiful ray of sunshine to the boy's rather bleak outlook on life. He was self-destructive. She was the realest thing he's ever had. They were drawn to each other. It was magnetic." He explained, the crowd unsure exactly where this was going. "Some nine or ten years go by, they don't really talk to each other in that span of time. Which sucks because you look back and you're like "fuck, I lost all this time with this really awesome person." So listen to your uncle Ryan, for a moment here." He refers to himself as the popular name he has been given by some on Twitter years ago given his stature as one of the eldest, still active artists in a scene full of fresh younger faces. "We're in a worldwide pandemic, so there's no rules right now. If someone is on your mind, whether you dated them a year ago or fifteen years ago, reach out. Life is too short to not at least try and love someone madly." Hernandez stops playing guitar and gestures his arms up, giving the audience a small nod to signal that he is done talking. "This song encapsulates that feeling pretty well."

If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting
Time after time
If you're lost, you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall, I will catch you, I will be waiting
Time after time

If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting
Time after time
If you're lost, you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall, I will catch you, I will be waiting
Time after time

After his banter wraps up, Ryan plays a small cover of Cyndi Lauper's 1983 hit song "Time After Time", entirely on electric guitar. He does a short solo after singing the chorus twice, stepping out of the spotlight as he does, the sounds abruptly ending. The stage goes pitch black again, the attention is driven to the screen once more, a video starting to play where we see Ryan in the studio doing various different things from playing guitar to singing in the recording booth and sitting behind the soundboards. A narration starts playing over the clips voiced by Hernandez himself.

UserPostedImage

Ryan (V.O): "If you're not making records with the mentality that they will be timeless pieces of art that will long outlive you, you're not doing it right. I don't open myself to collaborations very often because I'm hyper obsessive with everything I do. I could easily spend sixteen hours a day in the studio trying to perfect this one small piece that perhaps I am the only one who hears something wrong with it but I will continue on until I'm satisfied with it. In my years in this industry, I have personally never worked with anyone who matches that hardcore dedication and mindfulness for their craft other than Ellie-Grace Summers."

At the mention of her name, the video switches to show Ellie-Grace in what appears to be the same studio as Ryan was first introduced in going through the same basics of recording and we hear her start to speak. This trends continues each time one is talking, we see visuals of that respective individual working in the studio. The two former collaborators revealing that they have begun working together once more.

UserPostedImage

Ellie-Grace (V.O): "Creatively, Ryan and I compliment each other incredibly well. We're not afraid to challenge the other for the sake of making the best possible song we can. We have a tremendous amount of respect for one another as songwriters and musicians, so from the essence of that, we are able to create some beautiful music together. This project is ambitious. It's a product of isolation. The stories we tell are all emotionally driven. If we felt as if they were inauthentic or we weren't 100% committed to it, we wouldn't be doing this. We wouldn't be writing and recording a full-length album."

UserPostedImage

Ryan (V.O): "We kept dropping these subtle hints on Instagram that I don't think anyone pieced together. These one word captions that sort of connected to each other. In pretty much every post we've made the last few months, we were together when the picture was taken. We've been working nonstop since the start of the year. Her bear outfit slightly concerns me though. That was a weird one to be there for (laughs)."

UserPostedImage

Ellie-Grace (V.O): "From the start we knew we wanted to be secretive about what we were working on together. A few of our friends knew we were in the studio but nobody aside from Ryan and I knew the extent of what we've been creating as a duo. We know what happens when our names are attached side by side. Until we had a concrete plan on how we wanted to present ourselves and introduce this new venture, we didn't want to share it. Headlining the FCAs is Ryan's moment. He has earned that with his excellent body of work. The fact that he is sharing that with me is an honor. I'm ecstatic to join him on stage."

UserPostedImage

Ryan (V.O): "I'm in awe watching her in the studio most of the time because she has this uncanny ability to captivate you with her voice, with her lyrics, with her overall presence. She is a complete artist. We don't get many like her. She's an anomaly. Ellie-Grace is the star of this project, I'm just supporting cast (chuckles). This song we're performing together at the 8th Fan Choice Awards, it's going to erase any preconceived notions folks may have about her. It's like nothing she's done before. It's like nothing I've done before. In my twenty years as a musician, I don't think I've ever been as excited as I am about this performance. Her and I have not created music together in over ten years. I feel confident with her by my side. Each of our fanbases are going to see whole new sides of us. I hope they are ready."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Once the video presentation wraps up, a thumping drum beat starts playing, as a hue of red lights are rising up on the stage revealing Hernandez this time changed into a baggy beige blazer, with a full band behind him. "Ladies and gentleman, please welcome... Ellie-Grace Summers!" Leaving no doubt that the video meant the two would be sharing the stage, now we see Ellie-Grace strut out in knee-high boots and a glittery one-piece with at least a dozen dancers behind her. Ryan starts playing a thundering guitar riff once the crowd settles, as the drum beat becomes more pronounced, a bass and second guitar lick join in thereafter. The singer has a wide smile across his lips, his eyes locked on Summers as she walks towards centerstage, the dancers rhythmically start moving to the music. The two singers come face to face, Ellie nearly matching his height thanks to the boots. Ryan says something to her which is inaudible to the audience, whatever it is causes her to laugh for a second. While the dancers and band linger behind them, the two take the front podium, staring out at the audience as they cheer once more. It was a shocking sight to see the exes sharing the stage, over a decade after their relationship ended. Many believed the pair cut all ties with each other given their avoidance of one another over that timespan. Now they were about to debut whatever their newest music venture together is.

It feels like everything has slowed down overnight
Day drinking has become the norm
There are no awkward first dates or Friday night parties
The cities have turned into ghost towns
No more one-night stands and making out with strangers
I’m thankful I have you to keep me sane
‘Cause if you weren’t around I would have lost my shit

A few late night black-and-white films we don’t watch
And our roaming hands are the perfect combination
But I swear I meant every word I said before my teeth sunk into your skin
You were ready to travel the world
Keep your suitcases empty ‘cause there’s no end to this in sight
I’m thinking about your back arched and your hair pulled back
Let me touch you right, working my way down your body
Pick up the tempo when we get in a groove
That liquor dripping from your lips and a lot less clothes on is where we’re heading

Hernandez sings the opening verses in a certain bravado, his voice sounding huskier, with a rasp coming through particular moments. Given the catchy rock sensibilities presented in the song so far, most of the audience is soon on their feet, stomping and clapping along to the infectious drums and guitars. As he sings, his eyes remain on Ellie-Grace as she moves seductively around him, matching the tone of the music. The opening verse explores the pandemic and being stuck in quarantine without the normal day-to-day activities. By the follow-up verse, the lyrics take a turn to display a more physical relationship occurring between the two protagonists, painting some bluntly sexual imagery for the crowd.

When the conversation and drinks are finished
I get to pull you in closer, on the couch, half-drunk
We can keep on exploring each other
The time is moving slower
Kiss me like you did on our wedding night
Let’s make love like tomorrow’s not a given

Once we reach the pre-hook, Ryan changes his baritone croon for a gentle falsetto, the back-up singers jumping in to harmonize behind him.

The world is on pause, so let’s just fuck the day away
There’s nowhere to go, so why not spend the day naked in between bed sheets
You already know all my bad habits and I know yours
We’ll share a joint on the balcony, nothing but my shirt on your body (your shirt on my body)
You can even call me "baby", if you’d like
It’s only a pet name for the time ‘til we figure out something concrete
Damn does it feel good to have some company amongst the madness
I’ve never been skilled at being by myself
So won’t you be my partner in isolation?
‘Cause the nights can be vicious if you’re alone with your thoughts

The red lights start bouncing around the stage to create a more epic atmosphere, added to the mix are some bursts of fire ahead of them that are perfectly timed with the drum beat. The shift in vocal delivery does not stick around long, when the chorus kicks in Hernandez returns to the deep baritone he started the song off with. This time around he has Ellie-Grace joining him, also singing in what sounds firsthand as a more rugged style than fans are used to from her. It's quite obvious that the two are aiming to invoke more emotion and less worried about sounding technical with their vocals.

Wrap me up in the finest sheets and the tightest grip
Trace your fingers along my delicate frame
Roughest voice whispering the sweetest nothings
Go and take the Lord thy God's name in vain
Down on my knees as you're gripping your beads
Ascending to our own debauchery filled Heaven
I don't care if we never return to Earth
I never really cared for those on the outside anyway
All I want and all I need is right here
Skin to skin, body to body, eye to eye, trust a try
It's much safer and warmer when you're right inside

When the conversation and drinks are finished
I get to pull you in closer, on the couch, half-drunk
We can keep on exploring each other
The time is moving slower
Kiss me like you did on our wedding night
Let’s make love like tomorrow’s not a given

UserPostedImage

After the joint chorus, Hernandez backs away completely from the main stage, leaving Summers to take the limelight for her verse. The backup dancers are prominently featured behind her, little trace if any of her former country self that made her a star a decade ago present right now in any form. When she mentions "down on my knees", herself and the dancers drop to the ground, flipping her blonde hair back as the camera switches to an arial view momentarily. Everyone knew that Ryan was no stranger to writing rather explicit lyrics about his sexual adventures, but Ellie-Grace proves that her good girl image does not prevent her from matching the former's vibe, not missing a beat in continuing the sensuality pull the track carries.

We’ll share a joint on the balcony, nothing but my shirt on your body (your shirt on my body)

The dancers disperse just as Ryan runs back to his microphone stand, the two singing the chorus jointly once more. Now the backup singers join them, to create sonically a more anthemic sounding hook. The two compliment each other's voices perfectly, a fact that many longtime fans of both artists agreed on during their early work together. This time around, Ellie-Grace's voice is more powerful and matured than when she was eighteen and Hernandez is has more fleshed out his craft to invoke more feeling in his vocals.

You can take it out on me
One place you don't have to cover up
Fuck away all the world's problems
Let off some steam, vent your frustrations
I know that you love to get vocal
And even when the words all run dry
I'll be laying here in ecstasy by your side
We don't have to say a single word
Communicate through sight and touch
I know what you're thinking when you bite your lip
I know what you're feeling as you sharply breathe in
I know every inch and all the sweet spots
I know exactly what it is that you want
But I'll let you tremble and keep on guessing
'Cause only I know exactly what you're getting
Should know by now it's out of your hands...

UserPostedImage

Singing in a more mellow tone than the rest of the track, the bridge section provides an intimate moment in an otherwise loud and bombastic performance, the instruments becoming more sparse with the guitar being most noticeable still. Ellie-Grace toys with Ryan as she sings around him, running a hand through his hair, touching his chest, and rubbing his back. The guitarist adds a few extra licks to his playing, the lights frantically flashing all across the stage on the two. For the last three lines, Summers sings in almost a whisper against Hernandez's ear, at the last lyric, she pulls on his hair presses her forehead against his looking as the two are about to kiss before the stage goes dark and the music stops.

We’ll share a joint on the balcony, nothing but your shirt on my body

After a few seconds of silence, the music picks up right where it left off. This time when the stage is revealed again, Ryan is in the midst of a passionate guitar solo, having backed away entirely from the mic stand. The dancers are all laid on the ground, pounding their fists and hands against the floor. He's putting all of his emotion into his playing, a muddled and edgier solo than most are accustom to when it comes to Hernandez as a guitarist. Ellie-Grace returns, sliding her back against his as she sings the chorus by herself this time over the seductive sounding rock tune, a small growl to her voice adding extra flare to it. Once Summers finishes singing the hook, the pair turn to face each other, the red lights that were flashing settle on the two as they stare at each other, Ryan biting down on his bottom lip as he plays the final riff. The moment he finishes playing, all the instruments behind them stop in sequence. The final sight the audience both at home and in attendance see is the pair embracing in a hug. The performance sure to poise some questions on the current relationship status between the two.

Setlist

Questions I Never Asked You
Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper cover)
Company Amongst the Madness (with Ellie-Grace Summers)

OOC: Let's all pretend that RRH's hair was long throughout this whole performance, mmkay?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#136 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:53:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BitchWat jumps up and down when she sees Uncle Ryan showing him love as they perform. "He really brought it!" Bitch Wait says "UNCLE RYANNNNNN!"

Naomi was seen smiling and clapping for them during the closing performance.

Miami had no facial expression as she watched the performance

PROXIMO looked pleased with Ryan and Ellie’s performance

Edited by user 24 April 2021 10:01:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
PANIC! on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#137 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:56:33(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Aubrey Cassidy stand up & clap to Ryan Ross & Elle Grace performance

TikaBKilla was enjoying the show

Midnight20 is clapping for Ryan Ross performance
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline BrownSugar  
#138 Posted : 24 April 2021 09:57:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Layla gives her two good friends, Ryan and Ellie-Grace a standing ovation with misty eyes as they close the show. "YES, GUYS!!". Joshua, however, doesn't appear to be in the audience to join in on the celebrations.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#139 Posted : 24 April 2021 10:07:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

To everyone who took part in this, thank you so much!!!!! Thank you to who who still found time to get stuff sent and posted, even though you were working. It truly means alot!! I know how hard it is to do heavy RP stuff on a Friday, so I appreciate everyone who still put in the time to do things ahead of time and do what they could. Truly and honestly, thank you for allowing this show to happen finally!

A few thank youuuuus

BrownSugar - Thank you for so much you did for this show, from creating the main page graphics to cohosting with me. It was really a pleasure doing this once again with you. Last time we co hosted together was with Andrea!!! Had a blast writing up the show and reading what you included. You adid me a favor and hopped in to write up an additional presentation...like yesterday. You are so dope. Thank you for all you do!

Erich- It's always a pleasure! Erich Hess was hilarious during this FCA and I really hope members take the time out to really read what we wrote. So unique and funny. You're always "all in". Working with you is a breeze you're so fast with everything! I need that type of quickness for me because me? There's no guarantee. You are literally a staple in the FCA franchise, having cohosted with me like..so many times, and it's always a hoot. Even though you were working during this time, you still made sure to have everything sent in. Without you and Sugar, this would have never happened.

freestylechamp - Thank you so much for making sure to have in those segments. It really made the FCA unique and for also including Payton in your performance. I enjoy RPing with you, you're super nice and chill and when I had the idea for the skits, you were down and made sure to come up with some really cool stuff. Thanks for that, it was an integral part of the show.

FiveT - Omg, you don't understand! The pre show was so good! You've been planning this for so long. It was really detailed, the graphics and interviews were amazing and I can tell you carefully planned it out. I am so appreciative of what you did for this show and being so understanding.

RoseJapanFan - Even though you were working, you still made sure to post your performance for Anaisz and have your characters attend through interviews and a presentation. Like, thanks for coming thru and I appreciate that. And also for promoting our collab during Anaisz's awesome performance ;)

PANIC! - For having Ryan headline the show and writing an additional in-depth performance RP for PANIC! I know you also had something to do today but you still popped in and interacted when you could, thank you for that. The little BitchWat/RRH bit was pretty fun too! Haha

2001Clay - You are always down to help out and present. You were really important for this show as well with your presentations and performances! Thank you for being so consistent with your characters and communicating with me for any updates. I look forward to continuing to RP with you!

And to everyone else, who took part in any form or capacity, whether it was popping in periodically or interacting, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU 💖
Now I can sleep peacefully haha! Enjoy everyone. Send me over your acceptance speeches if you can so we can see how your characters accepted their awards (;

WINNERS BANNERS

Don't just look at banners, actually read the show ;).

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#140 Posted : 24 April 2021 11:13:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Thank you so much for trusting me and allowing me to take part again. Not just that but I'd like to thank you for putting together yet another iconic show and celebration of our work on the forum. I always look forward to the FCA. They are like THEE forum event and I know how much time and effort goes into not just writing it all up behind the scenes but making it work in real time, making sure things are ready to go etc. Wonderful work as always, Jaime!
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 25/04/2021(UTC)