logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

447 Pages«<432433434435436>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#8661 Posted : 19 April 2021 17:16:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Sorry..." Joshua apologises to Ryan in a very hushed voice like the volume makes a difference. His tossing, turning, huffing and puffing has been disturbing his friend all night. This isn't how sharing a bed with Ryan Ross Hernandez is supposed to go. Still, as much of a prisoner as he feels in his own bedroom, Joshua is still grateful to have the company of a friend. It may not be at the forefront of his mind with all the cravings that are taking hold but deep down there is a feeling of gratitude. Despite shutting people out whenever he gets into a funk like this, there's also a feeling of loneliness at his core. He loves people but believes they should be kept at arms length for their own sake. Ryan's company tonight is very much welcome. While the idea of getting high as a kite seems bliss right now, Joshua knows that he'd much rather be spending the night in some discomfort with Ryan than all alone in his dark room, clinging on to his dirty little secret.

Joshua lays his head back down and shuffles closer to Ryan. He's a very tactile person and adores his friends so, naturally, he wishes to cuddle Ryan but it may not be appreciated. Scooching over a little closer will have to do in terms of showing affection. "It's just hard." Joshua speaks again in a soft, low voice in the pitch darkness. He then realises that what he just said may be misconstrued. "Not my penis. This...cold turkey thing. Usually to drift off to sleep, I get...well, you know." Joshua even refrains from saying the word "high". He gets the sense that Ryan isn't too keen on hearing Joshua speak about such a thing. He also doesn't wish to say the word out loud should it, for whatever reason, send him over the edge. "It's all that's on my mind right now, Ryan." Joshua isn't looking for sympathy or for Ryan to cave in and let him have one last hit. He's just being transparent and putting his thoughts out there.

"Workout? We...we don't have to go outside, right?" Joshua has his own gym equipment at home. There's also the privacy of his backyard. That's fine. The idea of going out to exercise in a public space, however, unnerves him. While he wants to get better, he really hopes Ryan doesn't drag him out for a run in the park. He's not ready for that. "Oh...and uh...you might have to order out for breakfast. I...I don't have much food in." Being shut off from the outside world and also preoccupied with his new and dangerous hobby, Joshua hasn't been out to buy groceries in a while. He really hasn't been looking after himself.

Poor Ryan is probably shattered and desperate to unwind but it's evident that Grimmie's brain is not going to shut off any time soon. "Do you mind if I open the window a little?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8662 Posted : 20 April 2021 02:05:19(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"I nearly drank myself to death a few years ago..." Ryan shared quietly as he stared up at the ceiling after hearing Joshua speak. He had alluded to it with certain lyrics of a suicide attempt, never outright revealing the act itself. "I would wake up and hate the thoughts in my mind, so I would drink until I passed out. That was my escape. I wasn't eating much. I isolated myself from everyone." He couldn't sympathize with the exact troubles that Joshua was going through, but he felt that opening up himself may help him not feel so alone in his current state. He understood how much he was admired by his younger counterpart and it was easy to place certain idols on a picture perfect pedestal, even if they knew them in real life. "9 days before my 40th birthday, I was found in a hotel room choking on my own vomit, completely blacked out. They told me that I was maybe 3 minutes away from dying... the most terrifying aspect of my mental state at that point was feeling nothing when they said that. I had no moment of clarity. It was not until months later when I was back on the same pattern that I realized I needed help." His unhealthy relationship with alcohol took years to get over. He still drank now and got drunk sometimes, although now he never was drinking by himself, binge drinking, or using liquor as a form of coping when he felt low. Therapy helped in his overall improvement.

"No. I assume you have equipment here to workout. As much as it would please me to see your physique slowly wether away, exercising will help you get out of your head." He understood the concerns Joshua had about going out in public and being seen. Admittedly, it was difficult to imagine how he would be at a place mentally to keep it together for the FCAs which are fast approaching. On his part, Ryan had to return to LA soon to finalize some details of his performance, before jetting off to London and starting rehearsals and doing press. That timeframe where he wouldn't be keeping an eye on Grimmie was worry inducing. "Don't worry about breakfast. I'll figure it out. You just try to get some rest."

Ryan closed his eyes again for a moment just as he heard that familiar antsy voice beside him, softly nodding his head in response to the question. "That's fine."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8663 Posted : 25 April 2021 06:28:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Ellie-Grace cuddles up with Ryan as they lay under the covers in his hotel room. The triumph of closing the show together mixed in with the romance of being in a foreign city and a dash of alcohol lead to another night of passion. Rather than feeling the post-coital guilt the next morning like they did last time, the pair have just remain bundled up in the bed together. Instead of overthinking and asking all sorts of awkward questions, Ellie-Grace just wants to focus on right now. All she knows at this moment in time is that she feels safe here with Ryan and they had a LOT of fun last night. The future and everything and everyone else outside this hotel room can wait. Right now, she's feeling very cosy and satisfied. "I swear that I can still feel little tingles from last night." Ellie smirks and traces her fingertips lightly over Ryan's bare chest. The pair of them didn't engage in much foreplay as before. This time around it was very much the filthy hotel room debauchery that the sheets expect. "And to think, we still have until Sunday evening here. What a wonderful weekend."
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8664 Posted : 25 April 2021 13:47:07(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan could not think of a better place to be at than where he was right now. He added two awards to his name the previous night, closed out the show with an acclaimed performance, and currently had his collaborative partner sharing the same bed as him. There was simply nothing that could bring him down from this cloud of happiness he was on. Any question that still hung over their heads about the future and where things stood with them were all on pause. This morning, as the sun peaked through the blinds, shining on the hotel bed, he woke up with a sense of comfort and that he wouldn’t replace for anything. His arms are wrapped around Ellie-Grace’s body, holding her close to his frame. “I thought sharing the stage with you was going to be my favorite part of the night. Now it’s a close second behind all we did on this bed... and that chair... and that table over there.” He chuckled, his fingers moving in small circles on her lower back. It was an intense night of passion overflowing between the two. There was no doubt what they wanted and they went for it. Even though there was alcohol involved, it did not carry as much of the responsibility on how the night went than it did last time around. “There’s nobody I rather spend this weekend with than you, EG.” Ryan placed a small kiss on her head, taking a moment to appreciate the fact that he still had nearly two full days with her.

“Do we have to get up or can we just fuck the day away? To stay on brand, of course.” He asked, a grin cracking, making reference to the song they debuted the night before.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8665 Posted : 25 April 2021 20:15:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

This is the most comfortable Ellie-Grace has felt in years, both physically and mentally. Although the sun is beating down and there's a glorious new city awaiting outside, laying in bed with Ryan edges out everything else. Nothing is as exciting as what's going on in this hotel room. "We certainly hits higher notes in here than on stage." Ellie-Grace giggles into Ryan's chest then lets out a dreamy sigh when Ryan mentions the other areas of the room where they fucked. "Ah, yes...that wonderful chair." Ellie winks at Ryan, knowing fine well that she's referring to the huge, wet orgasm she had there. Ryan is a skilled lover and Ellie is always extremely response at the best of times but that angle and position on the chair was just so right. Definitely stimulated that sweet spot like there was no tomorrow. She'll be in a good mood for the rest of the week now. "There are only a few more people I'd rather be spending the weekend with. None are as cute as you though." Ellie chuckles and gives his chest a little kiss, getting his nipple in the process.

"Well, we did promise to have breakfast with Layla and Joshua but..." Ellie turns and leans over, picking up her watch from the nightstand to check the time. "Breakfast is still on for a little while yet." She turns back to face Ryan before planting a soft kiss on his lips, followed by another, then another. As she does so, Ellie does her usual teasing of his sensitive areas, running her fingertips ever so gently up his inner thigh before delicately trailing them over his balls too.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8666 Posted : 25 April 2021 23:50:46(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Being in this oasis with Ellie-Grace once again reminded him how things simply felt different with her in comparison to anyone else he could be in bed with. If he could somehow pause time just so they could spend more time together, he would do so in a heartbeat. Ryan smirked knowingly when she followed up on the chair. He enjoyed using what was at hand to try out new positions and figure out ways to maximize the pleasure for a lover. He was attentive when it came to sex. “I’m pretty sure that chair will be permanently damp after last night.” He lets out a small laugh, his fingertips gliding over her bare shoulder. In his opinion, there was not a better sight to see in the morning than her. “Surprised we didn’t get any noise complaints. Wouldn’t be the first time...”

Admittedly, it had skipped his mind that they agreed to have breakfast with Layla and Joshua. The transgressions of the night before, when the two slipped into this room and were soon tearing each other’s clothes off, was more at the forefront of his memory. “We should release some tension before then. How am I suppose to keep my hands to myself all day?” The prospect of spending the day and rest of the weekend with Ellie was thrilling, even if it meant he had to restrain himself to not constantly be on her. They may have exerted themselves out last night, but he was ready for more. He lets a tiny groan escape his mouth as she teases him, not taking more than a few seconds of stimulation before his shaft is hardening under the sheets. His hands trailed down her side, soon leaning into each kiss she lays on his lips, making them more feverishly. “You woke him up... can’t leave him standing at attention now.” Reaching her butt, squeezing her cheeks in the palm of his hands, before sliding to graze her outer thighs.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8667 Posted : 26 April 2021 04:07:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

What makes Ryan and Ellie-Grace so electric together is how attentive they both are. Putting in work in the bedroom department aside, they also know how to make one another feel like the only person in the world. Ellie's very nurturing nature can often leave her overlooked. Whilst she's worrying and looking after everyone else, who is looking out for her? Ryan is the answer...whenever he's around in her life. It's probably why he dating life hasn't been up to much. Even though a few nice guys have drifted into her life, nobody has ever made her feel as special and wanted as Ryan. It's why she can truly let her hair down and experiment with him. She trusts him. Ellie-Grace doesn't let anyone throw her around and fuck her deep and hard on a chair. "I think Andrea's in the room through the wall. Don't think she's the type to mind screaming and expletives." Ellie-Grace giggles. She's not one for swearing much in her daily vocabulary but only filthy words could describe the pleasure Ryan was making her feel last night.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Don't want you lunging over to grab me at the breakfast table. Sausage flying everywhere." Ellie smiles and shuffles a little to get into a better position. She rests her head on her free hand whilst her other travels from Ryan's balls and takes hold of his stiffening shaft. "Jesus Christ, Ryan. Doesn't take much to set you off does it?" Ellie-Grace laughs softly but it's also bit of an ego stroking for her, knowing how quickly she can get him up. As he hand moves under the covers, she grins and looks Ryan in the eye, watching his reaction as he gripped hand pleasures him.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8668 Posted : 26 April 2021 07:36:09(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan was aware of the consequences that came with fucking his collaborative partner. If things went downhill somewhere, they were tied to each other for the foreseeable future at least on a professional level. His team already had some concerns that he opted to make an entire album with an ex-girlfriend, that if they knew he was back to sleeping with her, they would be quite opinionated about it. Although, it was very much on brand for him to do such a thing, even if it ended poorly, given his self-destructive tendencies. He was attempting to avoid such a scenario with Ellie-Grace this time around. Also, for the first time in a long while, he was allowing himself to have fun without getting too caught up in his own world. “Maybe next time we splurge on the top floor suite. Let the folks around us get some sleep.” He laughed at her comment, knowing the sounds of absolute filth and physical activity that could be heard coming from their safe haven. He realized that his comment suggested the prospective of this happening again.

“Can you blame me? Look at the company I’m with.” It was no secret, given the clear indicator, that he was attracted to Ellie-Grace. He was physically attracted to her since the first day they met and somehow 10 years later he found her even more appealing. This wasn’t a typical sexual encounter to get what he needed and moved along to the next paramour. He constantly had her in mind. He craved her in this setting more than any one-night stand or fling could satisfy him. He tilts his head back as she strokes his shaft in her delicate hand, letting her take the helm this go around. It seemed fair as he was the one that was tossing her around and fucking her senseless last night. “I can’t say I mind waking up to this...” He says after a sigh leaves his mouth, his cock hardening even more in her palm.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8669 Posted : 26 April 2021 08:35:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'd like that very much." Ellie doesn't question or dwell on the fact that Ryan suggested there will be another romping session in the future. It actually makes her feel extremely happy that Ryan was so casual about the suggestion. In her mind, the lack of awkwardness means that this is moving in a brighter, more positive direction. However, Ellie still doesn't exactly know what "this" is other than enjoyable. A recipe for disaster? Maybe. Extremely complicated? Potentially. A whole lot of fun? That's the only thing she knows for sure at this moment and time and she's not going to ruin it by airing any doubts. "Although next time you'll totally have to one-up that chair scenario. Are you up for the challenge, sailor?" Ellie smirks before placing her lips on Ryan's once more, her hand still stroking him underneath the covers.

"Oooh, you must really like my company, huh?" Ellie teases with a gently squeeze of her palm, referring to just how stiff Ryan has become in a matter of seconds. Her caring nature translates even to the bedroom as she seemingly gets off on knowing her partner is experiencing pleasure. Ellie just observes the expressions on Ryan's face as she slowly strokes him. "Yeah, it's certainly a great way to start your morning. Although..." Ellie-Grace sits up and lets him out of her grip. "I know something that'll really wake you up." Flashing a mischievous grin, Ellie then pulls the covers down, exposing Ryan and a lot of herself. She positions herself in between his legs and proceeds to kiss on his navel area, continuously moving downward with each delicate little peck. Ellie then takes Ryan's dick in her hands once more and looks up at him as she tenderly kisses his tip before softly taking his foreskin in between her lips, very gently suckling on it while her hand applies pressure to his lower shaft.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8670 Posted : 26 April 2021 09:15:32(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

In his natural headspace, Ryan was a cynic and somewhat of a pessimist. None of this typically exhibited itself around company because he was very good at presenting the best version of himself. A little voice in his mind was ever so present to remind him of the downsides of this. How badly things could go. How he could fuck things up and there would be no rerun in another decade to repair matter. That voice had been outspoken by the serotonin that was rushing through him and only figured to increase given the weekend he was spending with Ellie-Grace. It made him happy that she acknowledged what he said and was open to having another night or several more with him. “You know me, Elle. I love a good challenge.” He replied with a quick wink. He was one that was always up for upping the stakes when it came to adventures in the bedroom. There was almost nothing he wouldn’t do if it brought a greater sensation and payoff for his partner.

He lowers his gaze to meet hers as she speaks, a part of him already sensing and anticipating what was to come next when she moves and releases the hold on his shaft. Ryan smiles when he sees that giving grin appear on his lips, licking his own in a lustful manner as he waited for what was coming next. The touch of her lips on his skin was accelerating, each small graze sent tingles up his spine. He tried to focus on her body as it appeared from under the sheets but soon found it hard to steady his usual pristine awareness when her lips make it down to his cock. His shaft throbbed in utter bliss when her mouth took in its foreskin. In his experience, it was always hit or miss on a female counterpart knowing the right ways to work around his uncircumcised penis, especially when it came to oral. This was never a concern for him when Ellie-Grace was the one taking him in her mouth. She knew the right pressure points. “Fuck...” he uttered out, propping his back slightly to adjust his position. Rarely did he ever feel the need to take control of the situation when she found herself between his legs. “Have I ever told you how good you are at this?” He said with a stifled chuckle, the combination of her warm wet mouth working his tip and her hand providing added pleasure to his shaft made it impossible to be proper. “Oh... fuck... Ellie...”
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8671 Posted : 26 April 2021 09:41:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh you like that, huh?" Ellie asks him coyly when she hears Ryan utter expletives, knowing fine well how much he loves it. Ellie continues to suckle gently on his uncut tip, taking more into her mouth every so often. She has found that with his sensitive, intact tip, less is more. The very light contact causing extremely pleasurable tingles as opposed to a more vigorous approach which would overstimulate his nerve endings and end up causing discomfort. Ellie is also aware that the next step she has planned is something she could get very wrong, potentially hurting him in the process. Looking up at Ryan, she gingerly pulls her hand down his shaft and very carefully retracts his skin, exposing his bare cock head. She lets out an audible gasp as it comes out to play. "Now THAT is a thing of beauty, Hernandez." Ellie grins before seductively meeting his gaze as she moves her head down again. Not breaking eye contact with Ryan, Ellie runs the tip of her tongue over the sensitive underside of his his head. She swirls over that little sweet spot that makes him twitch before taking the first couple of his inches into her warm, wet mouth, letting a long and passionate "mmmmm" out in the process.

A few moments later, Ellie has a good portion of him in her mouth, with her hand working the lower shaft. Ellie is great at what she does but she has never been able to take the entirety of Ryan in her mouth, finding him just a bit too big for that. Not that it's a problem for Ryan's ego. However, in a surprise turn of events, Ellie moves her hand from the base of his dick and around to cup his balls as she takes the last remaining inches for the first time. That soft, warm and wet sensation now engulfs every towering inch of him.

Sadly, they don't get to embrace the triumph for long as loud knocks are heard on the room door. "Ryan? Ryan are you in there?". It's Layla. Ellie isn't supposed to be in his room. "Hello?? Ryan?". She knocks frantically again.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8672 Posted : 26 April 2021 10:52:43(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Regardless of the vocal gratification he provided, physically it was easy to tell when Ryan was going through the motions or when he was completely taken for a ride. The latter was always the case when he and Ellie got together. "It's all yours, Summers." He said with a smirk when she exposes his cock completely. He tried to match her gaze but soon it was a losing battle when she surprised him with her next move. It was a truly exhilarating feeling and something to check off in their unwritten list of sexual achievements together. While he may have lightly in the past poked some fun at her, he never went overboard with it knowing that she did not have the experience under her belt that he did when it came to acts in the sack. The last thing he wanted to do was shame or make her feel bad about that. He was unsure where she had found it in her to be able to take the length of his shaft in his mouth, but he certainly was not going to complain. He typically prides himself in his excellent stamina in the bedroom, this time he felt like he was soaring with this new peak Ellie-Grace hit in her oral skills that could push him over the edge faster than expected or that he would like even. "Oh my fucking god..." Is all he is able to say, laying his head on the pillow, groaning out in pleasure from the sensation. "Fuck Ellie... holy shit..."

His absolute blissful state is interrupted when he hears a voice at the door, which he can't even recognize right now. Typically, if he weren't in this predicament, he would make some shitty joke about how he had clearly told the next girl to show up at noon. Now though, he felt frustrated. "Fucking hell. Who the hell is that?!" He brings his head up, looking down at her, a clear expression of agony on his face. "Shhh... maybe if we're really quiet, she will lea..." Before he can even finish his sentence, he hears her knock once more persistently, not leaving his door, piecing it together that it was Layla. "How the fuck am I suppose to answer the door with this raging hard on?" At this point, tragically for him, his shaft was no longer entirely hidden inside Ellie-Grace's mouth. He shifts away to sit at the edge of the bed naked, his erection very obvious and throbbing with its pleasurable source gone away, getting up to find some clothes to throw on. "Oh shit! She doesn't know you're here, right?" He questioned towards Ellie-Grace, finally getting out of his own misery and realizing that the private route they have taken to their renewed romance or whatever you want to call it, meant that not even their friends knew about it.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8673 Posted : 26 April 2021 11:25:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Ellie-Grace sits up at lightning speed, perturbed at the prospect of being caught out by Layla. She's far too focused on the idea of being exposed to even question why Layla is knocking at Ryan's door, refusing to shut up and go away. It's not as if Layla's the ignorant type or the type of person who doesn't understand social boundaries. It's odd for her to disturb someone like this but at this moment in time, all Ellie is thinking about is where her clothes are. In a moment of haste, she hurries over to the bathroom and throws on the towelling robe provided by the hotel. "I'll stay in here." Ellie lowers her voice and slowly closes the bathroom door. Even though she's hiding out of the way, there's no guarantee she won't get found out. Layla might be asking to use the bathroom as there is an issue with hers and bam, she's caught out. Ellie would much rather have SOME clothing on to save the little dignity she has left. Hiding from her good friend and after just deepthroating a very large penis, Ellie's feeling very dirty right now. She places an ear to the door to listen.

"Ryan?!" Layla calls once more, her voice growing more concerned and commanding. "Is anyone around?". It appears as if Layla has tried Ellie-Grace and Joshua's rooms too.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8674 Posted : 26 April 2021 11:49:46(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

In his hunt for some clothes, he notes all the scattered pieces from the previous night, remembering that the two were so caught up in the moment that they did not care where they were throwing their belongings. He noted that he didn't even know where his phone was either. All Ryan can do is nod his head as Ellie rushes to the bathroom and shuts herself in there. It almost felt like they were some dirty little secret. It did feel easier at the moment than dealing with questions from a mutual friend, one that was more so closer to Ellie-Grace than to him. He paces over to the open suitcase at the corner, carelessly tossing things out until he found a plain black t-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants to quickly throw on his body. Thankfully, in the hot pursuit for clothing, his erection had calm down to a point where it wasn't entirely gone but at least it was no longer painfully obvious

Ryan catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror, ruffling around with his hair for a second to give some form. It was minor and obviously something that Layla would not notice, yet he tried to always look put together. "I'm coming!" He shouts out towards the door, wishing he was saying such a thing in the setting he was in a few minutes ago. He patted down some small wrinkles on his shirt before finally jogging to the door, opening it and looking down at Layla before him. It was such a fast paced turn of events that he had not even begun to guess what this could be about. "Mornin', Layla. Am I late for breakfast or something?" He questioned with a feigned yawn, leaning against the doorframe.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8675 Posted : 26 April 2021 12:15:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Layla paces around outside, sighing and checking her phone for like the thousandth time in the last 10 minutes. At this point, her stomach is doing somersaults and she almost feels on the brink of collapsing with all the worry and lack of responses. Thankfully, the sound of Ryan's voice from the other side of the door puts her at ease a little. Finally! She was starting to feel like her friends had all packed up during the night and left her behind. When Ryan opens the door, Layla doesn't even take into account his appearance so he didn't need to worry too much. All she is focusing on is the fact she has finally regained contact with a member of their little group. "Thank God! I was starting to think you had all ditched me." When talking, it's apparent that Layla is rather flustered and concerned. Even though she hasn't known Ryan too long, he has probably sussed out that she usually has a much more cheery, upbeat demeanour than this. "Have you heard from Joshy? I've knocked on his door like a billion times. I've called him. It just keeps ringing out. I-"

Layla shakes her head and runs a hand through her hair. Now, in most cases, this would be considered a major overreaction. The person she's looking for may just be in a deep sleep, in the tub, out exploring this new city - doing a plethora of things. With Joshua and his recent state of mind, however, silence is a cause for concern. "I searched downstairs at breakfast. I tried Ellie's room a few times but she's not answering either. Do you think they maybe went out somewhere?" Layla hopes that Ryan confirms this theory but in the pit of her stomach, she knows Ryan is going to be clueless too. This whole situation is just giving her bad vibes.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8676 Posted : 26 April 2021 12:41:27(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Until he hears her speak all flustered, he thinks this may be a minor issue. Instead, it's easy to pierce together that her concerns are valid as she explains not being able to get a hold of Joshua. In what was one of the best nights of his life in recent memory, he is reminded that his good friend experienced quite the opposite given his headspace and growing rumbles online that he had relapsed or at the very least was going through some turmoil. Ryan sighs out, immediately thinking the worst case scenarios in his mind. The one most present was that he scored some drugs and was currently too high out of his mind to answer his phone or open the door. "Fuck me. What did that kid get himself into?" He hadn't seen Grimmie since the award ceremony. Last he knew of his whereabouts was that he was posted up in Layla's room when the other three members of their little entourage were at the afterparty. "When was the last time you saw him? Was he still in your room when we got back?" While they all left together, he only knew Ellie never made it back to her room.

"No-no... I'm pretty sure, Ellie isn't with him." He says, feeling as if the comment would easily be thrown to the side rather than further probed for details on how he could be so confident about that. Ryan placed a hand on his head, taking a moment to figure out what the best move would be here. They could call down the hotel front desk to gain access to the room, but that carried its concerns depending on whatever state Joshua may find himself in. He also did not know where his phone was and if it was on silent or had died at some point to know if he had tried to reach out to him. "Hm... if I remember correctly, you mentioned his room was next to yours, right? If so, I have an idea on how we can check if he's in his room." Ryan decided that step one was to figure out if he was in his room or not before making any rash decisions.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8677 Posted : 26 April 2021 13:05:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Layla's eyes fall to the floor as she tries to recall the events of last night for Ryan. "Yeah. Yeah, he was in my room. I went up at like 11:30. We sat and chatted for a little bit. Well, I spoke at him. He wasn't really engaging. He just seemed really disconnected all night." Joshua was extremely withdrawn at the FCA. Now Layla worries that instead of his aloofness being the result of his nerves, he may have been detached from reality due to something else occupying his mind. "We was with me for like a half hour, 45 minutes and then he said he was going to go to bed. So I guess last time I was with him was like after midnight and now it's..." Layla glances down at her phone. "9:48. Almost 10 hours. He wanted me to wake him for breakfast but..." Layla just shrugs, not knowing what to make of the situation. He could very well be in a deep sleep. Lord knows his body and mind were wrecked after the whole FCA debacle. Still, where Joshua Orlando Grimmie is concerned, nothing is as straight forward as that.

When Ryan mentions that Ellie isn't with Joshua, Layla feels the knot in her stomach grow tighter. That's one innocent scenario thrown out the window. "Jesus. I hope he's OK. I'm thinking all sorts of stuff right now." Layla wipes her forehead with the back of her hand and looks down the corridor just in case her best friend miraculously appears. "Yeah, he's right next to mine. We're down the hall to the left. I'm real worried, Ryan." Layla opens up her contacts and hits Joshua's number in front of Ryan to prove to him that he's not answering. Sure enough, the phone rings and rings before going straight to his voicemail. Joshua's recorded voice sounds like the perkier one they know and love, completed with thick NJ accent and slight speech impediment on his "r" sounds - far from the glum Grimmie they've known as of late. Even when trying to put on a brave face for his friends this past week, they could all tell something was broken in him. He was vacant behind the eyes and just not Joshua. There was no fire in him at all.

Meanwhile, Ellie has her ear pressed right up against the wood of the door. They're talking low but she can still pick up what they're saying. She covers her mouth when she hears Joshua is MIA. All Ellie wants to do is burst out of the bathroom and immediately go on the hunt for the boy she considers a baby brother. It's not the right time for a dramatic reveal, however. Ellie makes a conscious decision to throw her clothes on and head out after Ryan and Layla once they leave, trying to make it look like she bumped into them in the corridors coincidentally.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8678 Posted : 26 April 2021 13:45:49(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Hearing Layla recount the last few moments she spent with him the previous night, followed suit with the absent mind he has been in ever since he landed in London and before then. He was too far gone to even halfheartedly attempt to fake it and appear present for the ceremony and performance. “Layla, trust me, I get it. My mind is thinking the worst too but we need act rational here. We can’t be impulsive otherwise... things will go to shit.” Ryan had many sides to him. One that seemed to be helpful in these situations was a careful-minded side who was a veteran when it came to living in the spotlight and knew how to navigate the waters without raising too much concern. The public was already out for blood. The more they carried themselves with caution and dealt with this matter amongst themselves, the better it would be for their friend in the long run.

Ryan felt the responsibility of taking care and looking out for Joshua doubled. Taking aside how he felt about him personally, he was well aware that the woman who by all accounts he might be in love with, cared deeply about this young man and saw him as a second baby brother in her life. There might be a minuscule part of him that wanted to end the friendship, cut all ties with the troubled artist, and move on... he knew he couldn’t do that. Not if he wanted to still be in Ellie’s good graces. There was already enough noise around him to leave Grimmie to fend for himself, a fact he hadn’t shared with the three people who he has spent the last few days with.

Maybe it was a combination of getting older and reconnecting with the most nurturing person he’s ever met in Ellie-Grace, yet he felt as if he was more empathetic than ever before in his life. Seeing Layla so worried affected him. He opened his arm towards her, nestling her head against his side in a sort of half hug, in an attempt to comfort her, rubbing her upper back. “It will be okay. Let’s um... let’s go find him.” He tells her after pulling away, figuring that even if he was high, at least they would know exactly where he was and take things from there. He lets the door close behind him, half hoping that Ellie did not hear the exchange and become concerned herself. Ryan cared deeply about Joshua but also hated him for putting his friends in such a difficult position.

Edited by user 26 April 2021 13:46:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8679 Posted : 26 April 2021 22:30:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

In the embrace, Layla does all that she can not to start sobbing into Ryan. Now isn't the time for waterworks despite how deeply upset this whole situation and Joshua in general is making her. It's the not knowing that's the worst. Her best friend is extremely fragile and in a foreign country. There are a multitude of possible scenarios; ranging from an innocent deep, overdue sleep to something potentially fatal. "He's such an ass". Layla mumbles into Ryan's side. As much as she loves the boy, she really wants to slap him at times. Such a beautiful soul and talent playing with fire. She turns and leads the way, the thoughts in her mind going 200mph. "He wasn't high last night. 99% sure he didn't smuggle into a foreign country. Though he did go outside for "air" a lot last night...and that Radio girl made him feel like crap for winning Best Album. Oh God." Layla just lets the thoughts fall out of her head, unable to come to a rational conclusion. There are so many positives and negatives about Joshua being in London and the FCA's finally being over that there's no telling where his mind could be at.

As the turn the corner, Layla continues to walk all the way down to the end of the corridor. She puts to the second-to-last door on the right. "Here's his room. Mine is the next one over." She points to her own door which is dead at the end of the hallway. There's a little shake in her voice as the fear sets in deeper now that they're outside his room again. Layla exhales, trying to compose herself as she takes out her phone again. As she calls him, she presses her ear against his door and listens out. She can faintly hear it ringing from inside the room. "It's ringing in there. Listen." She waves Ryan over towards Joshua's door. Unfortunately, this is alarming as it lowers the possibility of him doing something innocent like going out for a walk or getting coffee. He would tend to take his phone.

Meanwhile, Ellie launches herself out of the bathroom and into the main room once she hears the door close. Frantically, she hops around the room, picking up her bra and underwear, throwing them on as she goes. Reluctantly, she has to put on the regal dress that Ryan practically tore off her last night. Sure, it'll raise suspicion as to why she's still wearing her FCA outfit the morning after, looking half made-up with no makeup or styled hair but it saves time. There's no way she was running upstairs to her own room in a robe, pulling out her suitcase, throwing on her own stuff and then coming back down to find them. Joshua's safety is more important. She rapidly runs a brush through her hair, picks up her shoes and carries them as she exits the room barefoot. There's no way she's running in heels. Ellie waits until she gets to the corner before slipping back into her shoes. She then nonchalantly walks up to the pair. "Hey guys, is everything OK?"

Layla bites onto the tip of her thumb and shakes her head, not even registering Ellie-Grace's half-glamorous, half-thrown together appearance. "No. Joshua isn't answering and we're getting real freaked out."

Ellie-Grace takes Layla by the shoulder and pulls her in for a hug. "Shhh, sweetheart. It'll be OK. Don't worry, we'll get him." Ellie nestles Layla's head into her, trying to remain calm but the look she gives Ryan suggests otherwise. She's frightened but trying to play Mother Hen as usual.

"What was your idea, Ryan?" Layla mumbles from her embrace with Ellie.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8680 Posted : 26 April 2021 23:32:03(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

There were at least a dozen different possibilities and given how Joshua had been for the last few days and weeks, none of them were particularly comforting in Ryan's mind. He followed close behind Layla, running a hand through his hair, taking note that he had stepped out of his room barefoot in the process. "Yeah, that whole thing with the Radio Vine chick was strange..." He stated thinking back to the moment he had with her and BitchWat, another interesting character, recognizing that the whole interaction could have gone about very poorly if it was not handled with some grace and tongue-biting. He avoids getting into the discussion of him being high or not. Ryan knew better than to assume, figuring it was pretty easy for someone like Joshua to find drugs the second he landed in a new city. Even he felt that if he made a call or two he would be able to score a fix if he was looking for one.

Ryan presses his ear against the door to hear the ringing happening, clearly a giving tell that his phone was in there. He moves away and paces for a moment, assessing the plan in his mind once more. Before he can say anything he can hear footsteps moving towards, relieved to see Ellie-Grace turn the corner and not somebody who can potentially twist this to a "Ryan Ross Hernandez and Layla Sanchez seen steeping out of a hotel room together." Given the fact that she had made it here still wearing last night's outfit, he put together that she heard some of the exchange between the two, otherwise she could have easily slipped undetected up to her room to change. When making eye contact with Ellie and her concerned look as she embraces Layla, all he can do is nod his head, to no avail knocking at the door a few more times.

"Since your room is right next door, I'm thinking I should be able to use the balcony to get over to Joshua's. It's a not a big gap between them and I'm a tall guy, so it shouldn't be too hard. I should be able to see if he's in there." He explained his idea out loud to both of them. "And if I slip and die, well, I'll be sure to haunt this bastard." He says with a scoff, crossing his arms over his chest. "So, could I get into your room, Layla?"
UserPostedImage